The mark on Meng Hao's Hand?

1235»

Comments

• ank0403 said:
    I was wondering when Fang Yu helped Meng Hao in finding a suitable disciple body for Immortal Demon Plane isn't that sowing karma? And when Meng Hao helped her from Ji guy and broke the cage didn't he sow karma with her? 
    I could be wrong on this, but it is only Meng Hao's parents that can't sow karma with him. Only they are required to stand guard at Planet South Haven for 100,000 years. After this arc and for a long long time afterwards, his sister is barely mentioned except for a sentence or paragraph even after he meets his parents. The point of this is because the curse comes from his father's side, his mark makes him resurrect as a baby. To undo this they change his last name and abandon him to possibly die so they can retrieve his soul and have him be reborn. You see? Nothing to do with his sister per se.
  • so if he  dies they can take his soul...but if they do that before he reaches dao seeking wouldnt it cause him to die again?
    (also they could  just left him in a very dangerous place to die so they could take him sooner o.O)
  • Alexfilia said:
    so if he  dies they can take his soul...but if they do that before he reaches dao seeking wouldnt it cause him to die again?
    (also they could  just left him in a very dangerous place to die so they could take him sooner o.O)

If they interfere with him before Dao Seeking he will die a true death and his soul will disappear forever and he can't reincarnate. If they didn't do this the mark would make him resurrect and he would still disappear. If they left him in a dangerous place he would die faster but they're his parents, right? A whole lifetime to live your life or a cruel death? What would you choose for your 7 year old child? Anyway, that's what happens, no point in arguing why when the story is over.
  • But why was he cursed to keep resurrect after 7 years? Was there a reason or was it just because?
  • Nabcake said:
    But why was he cursed to keep resurrect after 7 years? Was there a reason or was it just because?
    obviously some bs Er gen came up with to explain thngs
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Nabcake said:
    But why was he cursed to keep resurrect after 7 years? Was there a reason or was it just because?
    basically imagine a birth defect and consider it with magic, karma and all the other stuff in this world
  • edited April 2016
    Nabcake said:
    It's not technically a curse but a blessing. That's the point of the brand on Meng Hao's hand. Anyone from the Fang clan can do it. They make fruit and yadda yadda there's a bunch posted about the fruit already. The problem is Meng Hao is so talented he can't stop making them.
  • Well, it is technically a curse since the end idea was for luo tian to take them back...
  • So if Meng Hao was a chosen from the Fang and Meng clan, why was his talent horrible? he has below average talent and luck, he happened to get the mirror that let him get so powerful so quick.
  • anonpuffs said:
    Well, it is technically a curse since the end idea was for luo tian to take them back...
    I dont think 95 % would understand anything about Luo Tian. Plus wasn't the fang family of luo bloodline 
  • iBeJosh said:
    So if Meng Hao was a chosen from the Fang and Meng clan, why was his talent horrible? he has below average talent and luck, he happened to get the mirror that let him get so powerful so quick.
    The thing about his talent is that maybe due to a fact that he was present in mortal conditions for a large part of his life and did not have any resources and  people with good bloodlines in families like Meng and Fang dont see anything below immortal as stages. Talent comes to play in perception knowledge and things like that where he is pretty good
  • edited May 2016
    Beel said:
    anonpuffs said:
    Well, it is technically a curse since the end idea was for luo tian to take them back...
    I dont think 95 % would understand anything about Luo Tian. Plus wasn't the fang family of luo bloodline 
    it's actually not the fruit from fang clan that luo tian will take but he make people who turn from celestial/immortal being to demon into fruit for his rebirth
    Beel said:
    iBeJosh said:
    So if Meng Hao was a chosen from the Fang and Meng clan, why was his talent horrible? he has below average talent and luck, he happened to get the mirror that let him get so powerful so quick.
    The thing about his talent is that maybe due to a fact that he was present in mortal conditions for a large part of his life and did not have any resources and  people with good bloodlines in families like Meng and Fang dont see anything below immortal as stages. Talent comes to play in perception knowledge and things like that where he is pretty good
    if meng hao talent is horrible then I don't know what to say about other cultivator he triumph  p

• edited May 2016
    Beel said:
    anonpuffs said:
    it's actually not the fruit from fang clan that luo tian will take but he make people who turn from celestial/immortal being to demon into fruit for his rebirth
    Beel said:
    iBeJosh said:
    if meng hao talent is horrible than I don't know what to say about other cultivator he triumph  p

Luck and his way of cultivation is unique, he doesn't really absorb energy like the other cultivators. Also his mirror is a large part of his success. After the condensation stage he mostly used pills, the blood legacy, unique totem method and specific elements to further his cultivation he hasn't absorbed energy for a while now while regular cultivators use pills to a certain degree and mostly require energy

• which chapter is luo tian mentioned for the first time?
  • iBeJosh said:
    This is so late but I noticed an answer to this recently when I restarted reading issth. If you remember the frigid snow city arc when meng hao received the agarwood legacy from Hanxue Bao it required three things. The power to use the thorn rampart to connect to Hanxue Bao, The blood of a demon sealer for the first patriarch, and the necessary latent talent to receive the legacies. I originally thought that he only received the full legacy because he was the 9th generation demon sealer. But the green mark on his hand activated which we all know to be related to his 7 year tribulation. The mark only activated a few times in all whole series when his cultivation breaks through or a legacy stimulates it. When people look at meng hao's latent talent the mark does not stir. In reality meng hao's talent is already op given his 30000 meter blood thing from the fang clan. Meng Hao's talent only stimulates to let him break through realms but not stages. It only seemed he had a hard time because of his unique cultivation path. The reason foundation establishment was hard was because of all the demonic cores he ate and the flying rain dragon demonic core. The reason core formation was hard was because of his 10 perfect foundation establishment pillars. In 13th qi condensation he stole talent from the heavens. But think of it as talent outside of realm breakthrough so that means within stages early and late. He has extra talent to work with whereas his mark only activates to supplement realms breakthroughs.
  • here is another question can meng hao still reincarnate 2 more times, he only did it twice and produced 2 nirvana fruits but he should be able to do it 4 times max. so theoretically if meng hao reaches the end of his life span he should be able to reincarnate and start over 2 more times with an extra nirvana fruit each time.
  • here is another question can meng hao still reincarnate 2 more times, he only did it twice and produced 2 nirvana fruits but he should be able to do it 4 times max. so theoretically if meng hao reaches the end of his life span he should be able to reincarnate and start over 2 more times with an extra nirvana fruit each time.
    the nirvana thing doesnt work that way...he cannot reincarnate on his own volition or by ending his lifespan..its the bloodline thing
  • kr33d said:
    here is another question can meng hao still reincarnate 2 more times, he only did it twice and produced 2 nirvana fruits but he should be able to do it 4 times max. so theoretically if meng hao reaches the end of his life span he should be able to reincarnate and start over 2 more times with an extra nirvana fruit each time.
    the nirvana thing doesnt work that way...he cannot reincarnate on his own volition or by ending his lifespan..its the bloodline thing
    i know that it is described as a bloodline power that when they reach the end of their lifespan instead of dying they undergo reincarnation and receive either a nirvana fruit or flower to represent their previous cultivation achievements making it easier next time however only meng hao and the first patriarch have produced nirvana fruits and since they can do this 4 time meng hao should be able to reincarnate 2 more times so long as he isn't killed
  • kr33d said:
    here is another question can meng hao still reincarnate 2 more times, he only did it twice and produced 2 nirvana fruits but he should be able to do it 4 times max. so theoretically if meng hao reaches the end of his life span he should be able to reincarnate and start over 2 more times with an extra nirvana fruit each time.
    i know that it is described as a bloodline power that when they reach the end of their lifespan instead of dying they undergo reincarnation and receive either a nirvana fruit or flower to represent their previous cultivation achievements making it easier next time however only meng hao and the first patriarch have produced nirvana fruits and since they can do this 4 time meng hao should be able to reincarnate 2 more times so long as he isn't killed
    thats what i'm saying..its not upto meng hao...and many other patriarchs produced fruits too..
  • kr33d said:
    kr33d said:
    thats what i'm saying..its not upto meng hao...and many other patriarchs produced fruits too..
    i never said it was up to meng hao i'm just asking if it can still happen and it tells you when meng hao was researching the clan only the first patriarch has produced fruits the others were lucky to produce flowers