Martial World

Comments

• Emperor Level is Divine Sea not Life Destruction.

By the way, Lin Ming could of course fight Divine Sea cultivators before going to Divine Realm. Don't forget that he had to kill that Divine Sea 8th Life Destruction Crown Prince who shared a body with a Devil before going to Divine Realm. Lin Ming was the strongest cultivator of his Planet before ascending.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Ophis said:
    Emperor Level is Divine Sea not Life Destruction.

By the way, Lin Ming could of course fight Divine Sea cultivators before going to Divine Realm. Don't forget that he had to kill that Divine Sea 8th Life Destruction Crown Prince who shared a body with a Devil before going to Divine Realm. Lin Ming was the strongest cultivator of his Planet before ascending.
    Interesting, since he ascends at Life destruction 3(or so someone said in earlier spoiler)  
    I guess after ascending people have better talents /resources and he can't jump realms as much?  Like when he went to the tower

• I am a person who read a novel of 10 years, produced a simple novels Wikipedia station, the lack of a lot of content. I want to know what you need me to add. Welcome to www.iamdaxia.com
    All the Novel information, all in www.iamdaxia.com
    Realm system,stirps/Tribe,character,picture…….Daily update
    Welcome quote our noun~^_^ :p
  • edited February 2017
    Bramble said:
    Ophis said:

Interesting, since he ascends at Life destruction 3(or so someone said in earlier spoiler)  
    I guess after ascending people have better talents /resources and he can't jump realms as much?  Like when he went to the tower
    He can't jump levels with proper talents he did defeat this guy who pretty strong but he wasn't a peak talent like the ones in the divine realm that have great techniques, what the guy he defeated although a talent by the standards of the skyspill world in the divine realm is just a scrub because he was only at the 8 life destruction (and their techniques were average compared to LM) and attempted to enter the divine sea but LM prevented it...(of course I could be wrong, as remembering every scrub he defeated and especially, one that was the most pointless villain ever especially is really hard, but the he if I remember correctly was defeated because he had a saint level spear, and some other factors) but in the divine realm he could only fight those around life destruction 6...also what is the difference between divine realm cultivators and lower realm cultivators is the comprehension and better techniques which is why he could just jump to life destruction 8 in skyspill planet because of his better techniques but after he got to the divine realm he was seen as an average lower realm cultivators because anyone from lower realms doesn't have proper comprehension that is needed...(also being an ascender doesn't mean much, because at most they will be taken by a weak sect and be used as janitors the only reason that LM was special was because he had pretty decent back from the Phoenix clan...
  • Bramble said:
    Ophis said:

He can't jump levels with proper talents he did defeat this guy who pretty strong but he wasn't a peak talent like the ones in the divine realm that have great techniques, what the guy he defeated although a talent by the standards of the skyspill world in the divine realm is just a scrub because he was only at the 8 life destruction (and their techniques were average compared to LM) and attempted to enter the divine sea but LM prevented it...(of course I could be wrong, as remembering every scrub he defeated and especially, one that was the most pointless villain ever especially is really hard, but the he if I remember correctly was defeated because he had a saint level spear, and some other factors) but in the divine realm he could only fight those around life destruction 6...also what is the difference between divine realm cultivators and lower realm cultivators is the comprehension and better techniques which is why he could just jump to life destruction 8 in skyspill planet because of his better techniques but after he got to the divine realm he was seen as an average lower realm cultivators because anyone from lower realms doesn't have proper comprehension that is needed...(also being an ascender doesn't mean much, because at most they will be taken by a weak sect and be used as janitors the only reason that LM was special was because he had pretty decent back from the Phoenix clan...

Wrong. Lin Ming was Life Destruction 5 and had already opened 4 gates before ascending to the Divine Realm, and that Crown Prince was already at the peak of Divine Sea initial stage.

By the way, Lin Ming managed to defeat a cultivator on the Life Destruction 9 level when he arrived in the Divine Realm. He used the items he gained from the fight's bet to break through Life Destruction 6 and open the 5th gate.

Even in Divine Realm, Lin Ming was still able to jump levels to fight, it just wasn't as high as before.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited February 2017
    Ophis said:

Wrong. Lin Ming was Life Destruction 5 and had already opened 4 gates before ascending to the Divine Realm, and that Crown Prince was already at the peak of Divine Sea initial stage.

By the way, Lin Ming managed to defeat a cultivator on the Life Destruction 9 level when he arrived in the Divine Realm. He used the items he gained from the fight's bet to break through Life Destruction 6 and open the 5th gate.

Even in Divine Realm, Lin Ming was still able to jump levels to fight, it just wasn't as high as before.
    So i was wrong on this, thanks... its been a while since i read it, and i dont really remember very well what his level was when he ascended - or when he fought with Yang guy as that four divine kingdoms arc was pointless that i just wanted to erase it from my mind (as most of the time he was just chased around by the asura kingdom because he had some stuff that some guy stole from them in the past)... I apologise to those who read my comment about the level he had when he ascended as that is not really that important anyway, as being able to remember the story and not how well he fights is slightly more important anything else...
    To be honest me remembering how strong someone was at some point in the novel is quite expected to be either wrong or slightly off track, as i dont really pay that much attention on his levels at the beginning/middle of the story because lets be honest it will not be that important whether he defeated a scrub that was slightly higher level then him or an entire level than himself... just the fact that Ophis can remember the exact levels is quite something!!
  • edited February 2017
    How does Ling Min deal with Xuan Wuji?
    also how did lin mings family suddenly become royalty? 
  • Suran said:
    How does Ling Min deal with Xuan Wuji?
    He interrupted his attempt to break into a higher realm causing him to have internal injuries and stay at life destruction 3, later on he uses the leviathan as a bait causing wuji to go and try to defeat it whilst LM was rampaging around south sea killing all of their powerhouses when wuji learnt of it (he ordered the retreat of their disciples)... after that LM went to participate in the Phoenix trials where he powered up and then and went to kill Wuji who once again tried breaking into LD4 (I think he failed again - can't be sure), funny thing was that after knowing that he could not defeat LM he started running away and LM was chasing him around and some spectators that saw it were making comments how it used to be the other way round... he will die just around 750 followed this will be the grand wedding...
  • So basically everyone from South Sea Demon region dies?
  • Rewrite said:
    So basically everyone from South Sea Demon region dies?
    Most do some fled and never returned to the south sea sect like the xuan yuqie she became a hermit in the southern wilderness after their sect was destroyed and wuji killed...
  • Became a hermit? like she just stayed in a cave for the rest of her life?
    Weren't the Na sister in the Southern Wilderness. There's no one to fight her if she does anything bad there, they're all pretty weak in the SW.
  • Rewrite said:
    Became a hermit? like she just stayed in a cave for the rest of her life?
    Weren't the Na sister in the Southern Wilderness. There's no one to fight her if she does anything bad there, they're all pretty weak in the SW.
    she just acted like a normal old woman and just stayed in a secluded location not causing trouble to anyone... and that's would be the last we see of her... 
  • edited February 2017
    I thought she looked super young? Last time we saw her LM described her as being super sexy/seductive.
    Well as long as the South Sea Sect can't cause trouble anymore than that's good.
  • edited February 2017
    Suran said:
    also how did lin mings family suddenly become royalty? 
    There is more on the subject in the last few pages... also they didn't become royalty suddenly (sort of) I just thought that the four divine kingdoms arc was just the most pointless arc in the entire novel... - how his family became royalty...
    mc is just chased around by cultivators of the country which mc destroyed to create divine vermilion bird kingdom (which was a bullshit reason) and there was other stuff involved as well and I think that there will be readers that will enjoy it and some will likely not be that keen on it as, it is just rehash all the time LM chased, LM kills and chased some more than a tournament issued by the chasing party to punish him which he wins then some training, then a crown prince from another of the divine kingdoms killed all the divine sea cultivators for some stupid reason (can't remember it because it was that stupid and pointless) and then the destruction of that kingdom because they have allied with this crown prince and now LM has a reason to make his family into royalty...
  • When will LM meets MQ or anyone from DPS? Or when will they know that the youth is LM in the latest chapter? Need to stockpile chapters and waiting until 750 is kinda long.

• Should be relatively soon. I'll be waiting till 750 so I can finish this minish arc and won't have to wait for cliff hangers to see Wuji die.
  • Coruscan said:
    When will LM meets MQ or anyone from DPS? Or when will they know that the youth is LM in the latest chapter? Need to stockpile chapters and waiting until 750 is kinda long.

He will go to rescue dpi from YY within the next 5 to 10 chapters...
  • Alright, thx. I should've stopped when he was about to return to Sky Spill Continent but it's too tempting and now I paid the price... guess I'll try if I can wait till 700 or so.
  • err in translated chapter wise they meet tomorrow, as in the next one or 2 chapters
  • Just wait a week.
  • When is the destruction of YYP over.
  • Austin said:
    When is the destruction of YYP over.
    Around Chapter 700-705
  • Austin said:
    It's not, they are just defeated and robbed... (don't ask me why, it just is)...
  • Whats the proper name of the realm above True God?
  • Can someone tell me what are the changes in body/daiatan when someone goes further in cultivation? For example to get from life destruction to divane sea one has to break revolvong core to forme sea of qi.
    And can someone tell me what do 9 stars of the dao palace do?
  • Whats the proper name of the realm above True God?
    It is just referred to as surmounting true god. Including LM 5 people reached it and all that is known is that once someone reaches that realm they can touch upon heavenly dao and not be restricted by it, and because no one except these 5 reached it, it never got a proper name...

Angren said:
    Can someone tell me what are the changes in body/daiatan when someone goes further in cultivation? For example to get from life destruction to divane sea one has to break revolvong core to forme sea of qi.
    And can someone tell me what do 9 stars of the dao palace do?
    @Ophis you are better at explaining and remembering realms then me would you mind explaining this to Angren? Because I don't want embarrass myself by saying something incorrect!! 
  • Austin said:
    It's not, they are just defeated and robbed... (don't ask me why, it just is)...
    What bro that's bullshit
    thise bastards deserve to have 10 generations of their sect massacred 
  • Austin said:
    Austin said:
    What bro that's bullshit
    thise bastards deserve to have 10 generations of their sect massacred 
     Lin Ming wasn't strong enough to defeat two 2nd level Life Destruction at that time, so he took their entire medical garden and crippled Xing Yang

• they killed eventually?
  • Austin said:
    they killed eventually?
    Nope we never hear of them again...