Ancient Strengthening Technique (Portraits of Beauty) *Spoilers*

Comments

• wuxser said:
    talion333 said:
    Qing shui familly at chap 1140
    (not in order)

Cānghǎi Míngyuè mother of Qing Zun (boy) and Qing Yin (girl)

Mingyue Gelou mother of Little Yuchang (adopted girl) and Qing Ming (boy)

Shi Qingzhuang mother of Qing yan (girl) ((born 3 day after Qing Ming))

Huoyun Liuli mother of Qing yu (girl)

Yun Duan (elder yun) mother of Qing Yun (girl)

Zhu Qing mother of Qing long (boy)

Wenren Wushuang (barren)

Di Chen (loste)

Di Qing

Yiye Jiange (aunt and substitute mother for luanluan)

Yu Ruyan (madame  Duanmu)

Hai Dongqing

Mu Qing

Yu He (strange relationship)

Has a child with chen di?

Thanks, you know in which chapter mc comes to Martial Saint?
  • wuxser said:
    talion333 said:
    Qing shui familly at chap 1140
    (not in order)

Cānghǎi Míngyuè mother of Qing Zun (boy) and Qing Yin (girl)

Mingyue Gelou mother of Little Yuchang (adopted girl) and Qing Ming (boy)

Shi Qingzhuang mother of Qing yan (girl) ((born 3 day after Qing Ming))

Huoyun Liuli mother of Qing yu (girl)

Yun Duan (elder yun) mother of Qing Yun (girl)

Zhu Qing mother of Qing long (boy)

Wenren Wushuang (barren)

Di Chen (loste)

Di Qing

Yiye Jiange (aunt and substitute mother for luanluan)

Yu Ruyan (madame  Duanmu)

Hai Dongqing

Mu Qing

Yu He (strange relationship)

Has a child with chen di?

Thanks, you know in which chapter mc comes to Martial Saint?
    I think it was around chapter 583.
  • edited February 2017
    Much to ask - who can be called in general all the girls in the harem of the MC at the end of the novel? And do you have children? And that is only a chapter in 1140, and after the same, like, were still girls.

And what is the situation with the portrait of beauty? 12 portraits - 12 girls, this is understandable. But who are these portraits, why these girls are depicted in these portraits, and what the hell they are all connected with the MC?

And how are relations at MK and his harem? There:
    1. Scores on them for hundreds of chapters and only occasionally visits
    2. Spends a lot of time with them, and with their kids

And with the end of the novel? Happy end, everything is bad, or that can endure?
  • Much to ask - who can be called in general all the girls in the harem of the MC at the end of the novel? And do you have children? And that is only a chapter in 1140, and after the same, like, were still girls.

And what is the situation with the portrait of beauty? 12 portraits - 12 girls, this is understandable. But who are these portraits, why these girls are depicted in these portraits, and what the hell they are all connected with the MC?

And with the end of the novel? Happy end, everything is bad, or that can endure?
    It's been a while since I finished the novel so I won't give a list of his wives but he has many by the end of the novel between 10-20. Every official wife that I can remember gives birth to at least one child. I specify official because the novel leaves several woman in a plot hole that doesn't get filled which is one of the biggest issues I had with the novel. 

As for the 12 portraits well this is another unfinished plot in the novel which seemed to be a core plot until the end. The portraits have nothing to do with the mc well at least it is never said if it does. Although I personally believe the author at some point was gonna have some higher being be the one guiding the mc towards the end of the novel but scrapped the idea otherwise to many coincidences. As for their purpose they are drawings of women who have special types of bodies that lets their partners make a special meridian connection after they sleep together. Sadly we never see what actually happens after all 12 girls sleep with the mc because one girl gets traumatized and her relationship with the MC pretty much halts.

one of my favorite aspects of this novel was the MC relationship with his family. Unlike many other novels the MC regularly returns and spend time with his family and wives having small side story's for a couple of chapters between the main plot. There are periods of time between visits but the interactions when he does is a lot more the just showing up and leaving immediately like other novels.

the end of the novel ends with many plot holes and unanswered questions but can be considered as a happy ending with the mc settling down.
  • Yilley said:
    Much to ask - who can be called in general all the girls in the harem of the MC at the end of the novel? And do you have children? And that is only a chapter in 1140, and after the same, like, were still girls.

It's been a while since I finished the novel so I won't give a list of his wives but he has many by the end of the novel between 10-20. Every official wife that I can remember gives birth to at least one child. I specify official because the novel leaves several woman in a plot hole that doesn't get filled which is one of the biggest issues I had with the novel. 

As for the 12 portraits well this is another unfinished plot in the novel which seemed to be a core plot until the end. The portraits have nothing to do with the mc well at least it is never said if it does. Although I personally believe the author at some point was gonna have some higher being be the one guiding the mc towards the end of the novel but scrapped the idea otherwise to many coincidences. As for their purpose they are drawings of women who have special types of bodies that lets their partners make a special meridian connection after they sleep together. Sadly we never see what actually happens after all 12 girls sleep with the mc because one girl gets traumatized and her relationship with the MC pretty much halts.

one of my favorite aspects of this novel was the MC relationship with his family. Unlike many other novels the MC regularly returns and spend time with his family and wives having small side story's for a couple of chapters between the main plot. There are periods of time between visits but the interactions when he does is a lot more the just showing up and leaving immediately like other novels.

the end of the novel ends with many plot holes and unanswered questions but can be considered as a happy ending with the mc settling down.
    After that - now I just pray that the author thought of the novel and wrote a sequel. Can Heads 100-200, something like a spin-off. Closed to the plot holes, and added "alternative ending", taking into account the new developments (discovered the secret of 12 portraits, returning 12th girl to the main character,  and as I understand - there was some sort of a mission between the protagonist and another girl, would also opened). In short to fully finished product. It would be cool.
    While I did so read to the end. I love the romance with a happy ending (although sad that with 12 girl he failed, but nothing - you can imagine that they are together, they have children, and so on right up to the theoretical higher beings, like a god)
  • I heard that Mingyue Gelou who already had a child that was adopted by MC, marries him and gives birth to his child. What chapter does she get pregnant? 
  • wargumm1i said:
    I heard that Mingyue Gelou who already had a child that was adopted by MC, marries him and gives birth to his child. What chapter does she get pregnant? 
    She tells him about the pregnancy in chapter 747. 
  • edited February 2017
    What happens with LuanLuan? If I'm not correct her real parents turn up to be alive so the Mc doesn't have to play the role of father. Doea she marry any one or what happens?
  • wargumm1i said:
    What happens with LuanLuan? If I'm not correct her real parents turn up to be alive so the Mc doesn't have to play the role of father. Doea she marry any one or what happens?
    While her parents are alive after meeting them LuanLuan still sees the mc as her father. The mc pretty much takes care of her parents while still raising her. Later she by chance joins a sect in a different area that is far stronger then the continents the mc was at. As for marrying anyone I can't remember if she does or not I want to say she did though. 
  • How  did the MC get back his cultivation
  • edited February 2017
    blazeing said:
    How  did the MC get back his cultivation
    Yup i came here to ask the same thing...Hope is the author wont pull the 'Recovery arc' cliche. You know where he walks around powerless and later gains full power and pwns the haters...
  • edited February 2017
    blazeing said:
    How  did the MC get back his cultivation
    Spoiler:
    He learn's a way to regenerate by pushing his body to it's limits. He does this for around two and a half years. The old man( Lin Zhanhan) from his clan gives it to him but it was the Heavenly Palace Old Ancestor that secretly gave it to the old man to give it to Qingshui.
  • He gets his cultivation back at 518.
  • Someone knows how will Qing Shui heal himself when he is crippled  by the Martial Saint ?
  • edited February 2017
    Thorgrin said:
    Someone knows how will Qing Shui heal himself when he is crippled  by the Martial Saint ?
    Spoiler:
    He trains by pushing his body through it's limits until his damaged body learns to regenerate. He does this for around two and a half years until his cultivation is restored. The old man( Lin Zhanhan) from his clan gives the training technique to him but it was the Heavenly Palace Old Ancestor that secretly gave it to the old man to give it to Qingshui.

• can u explain if any fights or issues happen between now and when he restores his cultivation.

• Lord D said:
    can u explain if any fights or issues happen between now and when he restores his cultivation.

You're kidding right. Look up a few posts and you'll see he gets it back at 518.
  • edited February 2017
    Lord D said:
    can u explain if any fights or issues happen between now and when he restores his cultivation.

Spoiler:
    A girl(Jin Guyao) from heavenly palace dislikes QS, her boyfriend challenged QS while QS had no cultivation. QS purposely takes a sword through his chest while using an acupuncture needle to beat him in one move. The other young people with grudges against him from Heavenly Palace get scared and make excuses not to fight him, initially they thought he would be easy prey after he lost his cultivation.

Suddenly the old man(the one's life that QS spared after wiping out most of his family) from wind family wants to challenge him. Di Chen gets angry. She beats him in one move and warns everyone not no mess with QS or they have to face her first.

QS returns home, Lin Zhanhan gives him training regime/technique. He starts training like crazy. Di Chen helps guard him and his clan till his cultivation is restored, so nobody gets a chance to mess with him.

• wuxser said:
    Lord D said:

Spoiler:
    A girl(Jin Guyao) from heavenly palace dislikes QS, her boyfriend challenged QS while QS had no cultivation. QS purposely takes a sword through his chest while using an acupuncture needle to beat him in one move. The other young people with grudges against him from Heavenly Palace get scared and make excuses not to fight him, initially they thought he would be easy prey after he lost his cultivation.

Suddenly the old man(the one's life that QS spared after wiping out most of his family) from wind family wants to challenge him. Di Chen gets angry. She beats him in one move and warns everyone not no mess with QS or they have to face her first.

QS returns home, Lin Zhanhan gives him training regime/technique. He starts training like crazy. Di Chen helps guard him and his clan till his cultivation is restored, so nobody gets a chance to mess with him.

I thought that girl Jin Guyao was deeply in love with QS? Was it just one sided and he ignored her like the many other women that fall for him and he "somehow" is like "Oh I don't like her for being to straight forwards". 
  • edited February 2017
    wargumm1i said:
    wuxser said:
    Lord D said:

Spoiler:

I thought that girl Jin Guyao was deeply in love with QS? Was it just one sided and he ignored her like the many other women that fall for him and he "somehow" is like "Oh I don't like her for being to straight forwards". 
    Spoiler:
    Not sure . I remember QS told her not to bully Houyun. QS also told her that Huoyun was better than her and then she asked why. What he told her sounded extremely insulting.
  • wargumm1i said:
    wuxser said:
    Lord D said:

Spoiler:

He essentially told her that she was a stuck up, spoiled little bitch, but you know, less direct.
  • just out of curiosity can he use the time speeding realm while he is injured if so is that 2.5 real years or 2.5 years including the speed up
  • He finally bangs canghai mingyue at 520. I've been waiting for that.
  • Does Lin Zhanhan restore his cultivation in the next couple chapters?
  • edited February 2017
    In which chapter does the MC fuck the Di sisters on the Phoenix?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • sodaze141 said:
    just out of curiosity can he use the time speeding realm while he is injured if so is that 2.5 real years or 2.5 years including the speed up
    2.5 to 3 years in real time
  • Akashura said:
    Wait a minute was it a threesome with the Di sisters? 
  • edited February 2017
    wargumm1i said:
    Akashura said:
    Wait a minute was it a threesome with the Di sisters? 
    It was written as such in one of the previous pages.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • What condition is there to becoming martial saint? Because from the sound of it 10 country in strength and defense sounds like bullshit stemming from ignorance. Also when and how does he get his revenge on the guy who crippled him and the sword tower?
  • edited February 2017
    Nabcake said:
    What condition is there to becoming martial saint? Because from the sound of it 10 country in strength and defense sounds like bullshit stemming from ignorance. Also when and how does he get his revenge on the guy who crippled him and the sword tower?
    Gonna save you some time just ignore the strength and defense rankings the author just goes on complete circles with them. For example 10 cloud later turns into 1 star ( just an example don't remember exactly the name or values) then again 10 star becomes 1 sun. It becomes obvious the author didn't know how to set it up a system for future strength values so he just keeps reverting things as they become to big into new names.

also don't try to match up what is mentioned with what should be because many times the power levels don't match up. One moment a skill that doubles his strength may only slightly affect his strength later.

another helpful tip is to just go along with what happens rather then questioning why he doesn't use skills he used to use all the time. The author gives the mc very op skills for convience but takes them away later so he can struggle a little. A perfect example is the mc gets a skill that gives himself 20% strength and decreases others by 20% this is used a lot early on but thrown away later because fights become to easy.