Library of Heaven's Path Spoiler

Did overseeing  students become official students  of Zhang Xuan ?
«13456

Comments

  • He only has a few sudents. The girl with the leg problem, the city lords daugther, the fatty, the spear guy, the kid that the former him sent berserk, the guy he won from the bet with that other teacher. I know that the girl with the leg problems brother was suppose to join also but he is not really mentioned in the raws.
  • Give some more spoilers
  • Whats the highest cultivation stage introduced in the raws?
    Are there any other aspect to train other that body and cultivation?
    Love interest(s)?
    Are there any major arcs?
    Does he leave the academy?
  • edited February 2017
    1)Whats the highest cultivation stage introduced in the raws?
    It is Half-Step Supreme so there is supreme.
    2)Are there any other aspect to train other that body and cultivation?
    Yeah there is leg, arm and some other things i forgot
    3)Love interest(s)
    Well MC isn't  interested in anyone but teacher Shen Bi Ru interested in him and her friend  i think..... and forgot what was her name
    4)Are there any major arcs?
    No... I think.
    5)Does he leave the academy?
    Yeah....

    Sorry but i read MTL so it kinda little  hard to understand something,
  • He also meets some princess thats a super genius, if we follow the normal story trope shes prob gonna like him too
  • Does it continue with the constant misunderstandings or is there some point where he goes to places where he isn't remembered as useless, and just amazes people regularly?
  • Everyone misunderstands him at first untill he shuts them up
  • einy123 said:
    Everyone misunderstands him at first untill he shuts them up
    Not sure if it is a misunderstanding, if his first  words are something like 'you die' you're an idiot' etc while examining a patient or interacting with other healers ...
    The author wouldn't need to write so many lines about other people's reactions, if ZX worked a bit on his communication skills. However, then the novel would be less fun, less text  ... at least at the moment.
    If this continues until chapter 3845 ... I might drop the novel ...
  • sooo when will the whole forcing student plan that shang bin and the other guy plans to kick the mc starts happening?
  • I think it's in 212 or 214
  • Will his students gonna follow him or will they leave the academy when he will leave the academy to experience the world or what...... What will happen to the students in the end?
  • His students plan to rejoin him in another kingdom. However, up to now they aren't mentioned as he is doing some poison business on his own (too dangerous for them to join him).
  • Can anyone tell me why ZX runing in library  i didnt understand what it says in mtl
  • Swsws said:
    Can anyone tell me why ZX runing in library  i didnt understand what it says in mtl
    In order to duplicate books into his library he has to read the book. He recently learned that he only has to touch the book in order to do it, so he runs from one end of the bookshelf to the other while touching the books in order to copy them faster. 
  • Oh god what would the people think lol, that should be hilarious lol
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • They actually just look at him with a dumb expression. They just dont know what to think
  • I think the funny part was as he tried it first with touching the bookshelves ... and got books about the bookshelf, carpenter etc ...
  • Are there any plot holes in novel ?
  • Anybody know what his Golden Book does? I've been reading ahead via mtl, but I'm not getting the difference between that and his normal Library of Heaven's book techniques
  • The only time it did anything was enhance hus mental strength 
  • edited February 2017
    Anybody know what his Golden Book does? I've been reading ahead via mtl, but I'm not getting the difference between that and his normal Library of Heaven's book techniques
    The golden book allows him to assimilate a book. Have you ever heard of the saying that "just because you read something, doesn't mean you understand it"? This is similar. Just because he absorbs books into his library doesn't mean he fully understand them. The golden book allows the content of a book to become fully his as if he had practice them for a long time.
  • So in latest chapter does it indicate mc has powerful family or something ?
  • Swsws said:
    So in latest chapter does it indicate mc has powerful family or something ?
    We don't know.We do know, however, that his mother was poisoned by at least a 9th rank poison master. Because he was still in his mother's womb, he got poisoned too. For his mother to be poisoned by a 9th rank poison master, her status definitely isn't normal.
  • What other books are created through MC's cheat?
    What are all the cultivation stages past 9-dan?
    What are the current specs of the MC?
  • Anybody know what his Golden Book does? I've been reading ahead via mtl, but I'm not getting the difference between that and his normal Library of Heaven's book techniques
    There are two mental strength paths the teacher and the warrior. He was at a 0.1 on teacher and the golden book brought him to 5.1. He got to use it when his students stood up to fight a 6th Stage teacher for him.
  • Anarthux said:
    What other books are created through MC's cheat?
    What are all the cultivation stages past 9-dan?
    What are the current specs of the MC?
    1. He creates a spear, fist, leg, and movement technique. The spear technique unlocked spear intent for him and learning it unlocked it for his student. The best spear user in the kingdom had still not unlocked it yet. He also learned a Poison Technique recently and created his own Beast Taming Technique.

    2. Don't know yet

    3. He is currently Half Step Guru and has gotten several hundred Guru books but not enough to create the Heaven's Path Cultivation Method.
  • newtonian said:
    Anarthux said:
    What other books are created through MC's cheat?
    What are all the cultivation stages past 9-dan?
    What are the current specs of the MC?
    1. He creates a spear, fist, leg, and movement technique. The spear technique unlocked spear intent for him and learning it unlocked it for his student. The best spear user in the kingdom had still not unlocked it yet. He also learned a Poison Technique recently and created his own Beast Taming Technique.

    2. Don't know yet

    3. He is currently Half Step Guru and has gotten several hundred Guru books but not enough to create the Heaven's Path Cultivation Method.
    What lvl is Half Step Guru?
  • Suran said:
    newtonian said:
    Anarthux said:
    What other books are created through MC's cheat?
    What are all the cultivation stages past 9-dan?
    What are the current specs of the MC?
    1. He creates a spear, fist, leg, and movement technique. The spear technique unlocked spear intent for him and learning it unlocked it for his student. The best spear user in the kingdom had still not unlocked it yet. He also learned a Poison Technique recently and created his own Beast Taming Technique.

    2. Don't know yet

    3. He is currently Half Step Guru and has gotten several hundred Guru books but not enough to create the Heaven's Path Cultivation Method.
    What lvl is Half Step Guru?
    After Level 7 is Half Step Guru, then Lvl 8 Guru, then Half Step Supreme and Level 9 Supreme.
  • edited March 2017
    He created a cultivation technique for guru but he doesn't reach peak because now it needs him to absorb qi to fill him up. It'll be 3-4 months without pills.
  • newtonian said:
    He created a cultivation technique for guru but he doesn't reach peak because now it needs him to absorb qi to fill him up. It'll be 3-4 months without pills.
    Spiritual Qi
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
Sign In or Register to comment.