Martial World

Comments

• What is the history of the god clan and the background on the corpse in latest TL Chapters
  • he'll kill the 12 winged dude before leaving 
    does this mean there is only one person that is 12 winged? so by killing this person LM was able to obtain 12 wings?
  • zoned said:
    he'll kill the 12 winged dude before leaving 
    does this mean there is only one person that is 12 winged? so by killing this person LM was able to obtain 12 wings?
    nope he kills the tower master who tried to enslave him. the tower master was this guy's son so u can see where this is going
  • BlackJack said:
    his on divine sea at the time sir? and that wedding your talking about and that 4 divine kingdoms arc does that happen before he ascends at around chapter 900? 
    divine sea - cultivation realm that he will reach in the divine realm/realm of the gods, his and mu qianyu's wedding, 4 divine kingdom arc is right after the wedding which is around chapter 750...
    Rewrite said:What is wedding the 4 divine kingdoms arc? Is that LM's wedding?
    Yes Lin Ming and Mu Qianyu wedding chapter 750 after that he goes for adventures in the 4 divine kingdoms...

• i remember reading somewhere that when LM returns to sky spill hes the prince of soemthing or at least has some huge background, so what happened bcz i cant see that happening anytime in the limited chapters b4 he goes back or did i remember wrong
  • zoned said:
    nope he kills the tower master who tried to enslave him. the tower master was this guy's son so u can see where this is going
    by any chance do you know what chapter this will occur? 
  • zoned said:
    zoned said:
    by any chance do you know what chapter this will occur? 
    He goes back to skyspill continent around chapter 665 so at least before that don't know which chapter exactly, you will have to wait at least for a few days before it happens in the official chapter translation...

• blob said:
    i remember reading somewhere that when LM returns to sky spill hes the prince of soemthing or at least has some huge background, so what happened bcz i cant see that happening anytime in the limited chapters b4 he goes back or did i remember wrong
    Not really a prince this is the case, people mistake him for a crown prince of a divine kingdom because he will subdue the kraken mentioned just before he left for the demon continent (the one said to be sealed in that place where he got that cauldron) which is a life destruction 3 powered beast (but could fight higher level humans) so whenever he went people thought that a crown prince of a divine kingdom had arrived...
  • Rewrite said:
    When does LM get a new spear?
    I think he gets a new spear when he goes to the Phoenix special cultivation ground right after he goes back to skyspill a low heaven fire spear...
    joe85 said:
    who is the woman in the last chapter(652)?
    She is a member of the gods clan the most favourite race in the entire universe and later on she will - heavy spoiler be warned
    remember the girl from the prologue which used the cube to suck in the 10k souls into the cube? Well les just say she is still there operating the cube for LM and she finally manages to get into contact with LM in the divine realm however because she doesn't have a body her strength was limited so when LM goes back to sky spill planet after few hundred chapters he helps her possess this dead woman's body and she becomes a member of the gods clan which has now fallen to ruin and is called the cursed gods clan, they will be expanded on during the four divine kingdom arc
    Can someone explain the origin and abilities of god clan 
  • Rewrite said:
    When does LM get a new spear?
    I think he gets a new spear when he goes to the Phoenix special cultivation ground right after he goes back to skyspill a low heaven fire spear...
    joe85 said:
    She is a member of the gods clan the most favourite race in the entire universe and later on she will - heavy spoiler be warned
    remember the girl from the prologue which used the cube to suck in the 10k souls into the cube? Well les just say she is still there operating the cube for LM and she finally manages to get into contact with LM in the divine realm however because she doesn't have a body her strength was limited so when LM goes back to sky spill planet after few hundred chapters he helps her possess this dead woman's body and she becomes a member of the gods clan which has now fallen to ruin and is called the cursed gods clan, they will be expanded on during the four divine kingdom arc
    Can someone explain the origin and abilities of god clan 
  • Can someone explain the origin and abilities of god clan 
    there is not much explained about them other than that they were the very first race of the universe (they were born first before any other race came to existence) (if i remember correctly) and that the reason they used to be the most favourite race in the universe is because they could practice all through all three routes, body, ki and soul which made them sort of a supreme existence, however they have fallen quite hard and there is only 1 clan remaining and it is located in the Skyspill continent in one of the 4 divine kingdoms... they are known are now known as the cursed god clan because they at most reach the peak of life destruction but would never be able to surpass that realm (if they are lucky that is; to be able to cultivate, most of them cant and even when they can cultivate their life spans are quite limited) because they got cursed (i dont know any more details as the author pretty much mentioned them in passing and then ignored them apart from the times when they helped him out and the possession of that woman's body)...
  • Their curse has nothing to do with limiting their cultivation realm, but it's the side effects of said curse that makes the majority of the God Clan not being able to handle it. The God Clan in Sky Spill Continent have at least 2 or 3 Divine Sea powerhouses. 

Their curse makes it so that they will suffer constant episodes of extreme pain throughout their whole life. And that said pain will only get stronger the longer they live/cultivate, until reaching the point where the majority of people from the God Clan would not be able to handle it anymore and break down.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Forgive me if this has been answered however, the woman located in the sarcophagus whom has been resting while still having a beating heart, does she have any impact on the story or any noteworthy relationship with lin ming?

Much appreciated~

• joe85 said:

• i understand that the body becomes possessed however the woman whom had already died was she somebody random or somebody related to the story in some way? furthermore is there romance between LM and the woman who possess the body.

Thanks.
  • i understand that the body becomes possessed however the woman whom had already died was she somebody random or somebody related to the story in some way? furthermore is there romance between LM and the woman who possess the body.

Thanks.
    Random, and no romance she is more like an elder sister to LM than anything else!!
  • well the chapter is approaching where 1 lowly disciple from DPI was raped, and i am curious how many readers will be dropping it, and then raving at it(again)...btw it is about 10 or so chapters before chapter 700... 
  • I thought a pretty significant portion of them were raped?
    Also don't give me the whole, "forced/tricked into dual cultivating isn't rape" thing, we all know it is.
  • Can anyone tell me more info about Heretical God Force?
    Is it just a powerup or is there more to it then that?

• Rewrite said:
    I thought a pretty significant portion of them were raped?
    Also don't give me the whole, "forced/tricked into dual cultivating isn't rape" thing, we all know it is.
    Just 1 person, and you will understand it when you see it...
    Angren said:
    Can anyone tell me more info about Heretical God Force?

It allows the user to gain comprehension over the elements infused so when LM gets better and better fire and thunder his comprehension over gets better...
  • Rewrite said:
    I thought a pretty significant portion of them were raped?
    Just 1 person, and you will understand it when you see it...
    Angren said:
    Can anyone tell me more info about Heretical God Force?

It allows the user to gain comprehension over the elements infused so when LM gets better and better fire and thunder his comprehension over gets better...
    Better be a good explanation!!!
  • I wanted to know who Soul Empress Saint beautiful is to the mc
  • edited February 2017
    Yen said:
    I wanted to know who Soul Empress Saint beautiful is to the mc
    Soul Empress Beautiful? Right, her name is Sheng Mei - needed to check the glossary of LNMTL, she is the fourth wife...Be warned heavy spoiler underneath...
    she is sort of a slave of the soul emperor, but not an actual slave he didnt need a mindless slave but one that could act according to her thoughts as long as she didnt betray him; she raped the MC because the soul emperor wanted the MC soul because it was extremely special from the over use of the Cube (eating the souls like candy), but the soul emperor wanted to directly rip it out of him at which point Sheng Mei interfered and made a deal at which she would remove his soul through sex (she gave mc her virginity when she raped him) and during sex she removed most of his soul but also made a slight trick that the soul emperor was unaware of she left a piece of her soul to LM - with the memory of the 9 reincarnations technique which LM used to save his own life from the inevitable death that was awaiting him from having his soul removed by Sheng Mei; he hated her for quite some time but once he started to think and realised what the soul emperor wanted to do to him, he stopped hating her and when he found out that she was pregnant with his child he started caring about her quite a bit

• What happens to the cube after LM is "killed," does he still have it after he reincarnates?
  • Rewrite said:
    What happens to the cube after LM is "killed," does he still have it after he reincarnates?
    He still had it with him when he got duped of his soul. That's how he  was able to make a comeback by using the piece of souls Shen Mei left inside the magic cube.
  • edited February 2017
    Rewrite said:
    What happens to the cube after LM is "killed," does he still have it after he reincarnates?
    he wasnt killed, he was dying, and just as despair ruled him and he was going to die, a dude that MC placed within the cube spoke to him and he managed to re-enter the cube and absorb the piece of soul that Sheng Mei left for him. Also the reincarnation technique is not like normal reincarnation where he would die and then be reborn from another woman, no it is more like time reversal - basically he was turned back his body to the moment where he was born... (at least thats how i understood it...)
  • So does he manage to recreate his soul? Does it take a long time for him to get to where he was before he was reincarnated?
  • edited February 2017
    Rewrite said:
    So does he manage to recreate his soul? Does it take a long time for him to get to where he was before he was reincarnated?
    Yes. Nearly 10,000 years. IIRC he reincarnates 7 times.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Wow, that's quite a long time... I'm surprised the people he knows lasted for that long.
  • edited February 2017
    Rewrite said:
    Wow, that's quite a long time... I'm surprised the people he knows lasted for that long.
    well actually in his reincarnation he spent a few hundred years (about 1000 years plus or minus) with his parents until they past away... as for his 2nd sister she was with his 3 wives who had the life span of more than 30,000 years same with her as for his 3rd sister he couldnt care less about her, he said that in royalty the relationship between siblings is non-existent...also during his first reincarnation we see some old faces such as those 2 sisters from the wilderness arc etc he basically did a lot of travelling to complete karma between people he knew on planet skyspill and once his parents died he initiated the 2nd reincarnation...