Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• Will MH get a student?
  • Are we ever going to see the Withering Flame Demon Magic True Self Dao, and meng hao's clone? or are they never mentioned again?

• Are we ever going to see the Withering Flame Demon Magic True Self Dao, and meng hao's clone? or are they never mentioned again?

• edited February 2017
    Hi,

I have read the mtl till the beginning of the 9th book, and have a question regarding the story. When Mang Hao was in the Mountain and Sea realm, the story focused on him being Allheaven immortal and the Fag clan being one of the nine allheaven clan. I was wondering, is the allheaven bloodline anything to do with the bronze lamp and it's original owner, the boundless patriarch? Furthermore, how did the lamp end up being in the mountain and see realm ?
    no they are unrelated...it was never stated I think how it ended up there...
    @miyosafi I'm not exactly sure about the withering magic but later on around chapter 1450 he will start making clones and by 1550-ish he would have had 9 clones each one after each other not at the same time (e.g. Once one clone died it would be replaced by another)
  • This has been bothering me for a while now. Is the Ninth Mountain and Sea significantly weaker compared to the other Mountain and Seas? Meng Hao's Fang clan only had 2 Dao Realm Patriarchs (not including the Medicine Immortal Sect and his father) and they were relatively low in the Dao Realm. But in the 8th Mountain and Sea, the Meng Clan has at least 8 Dao Realm Patriarchs for each bloodline and the Heaven God Alliance probably has even more. Now Meng Hao has been bumping into Dao Realm people left and right and even Dao Lords. 
  • @qwerasdf ;
    This may be just my guess. I think the reason why the 9th mountain is weaker when compared to the other mountains may be because of Lord Li. IIRC It was mentioned that he prohibited anyone from entering the dao realm even though the reason was not mentioned but I may be wrong.
  • edited February 2017
    I have a couple questions?

1. Who does meng hao end up with does end with that alchemist girl and first girl he met in the series?

2. Sd reincarnates in the end not meng hao right?

• qwerasdf said:
    This has been bothering me for a while now. Is the Ninth Mountain and Sea significantly weaker compared to the other Mountain and Seas? Meng Hao's Fang clan only had 2 Dao Realm Patriarchs (not including the Medicine Immortal Sect and his father) and they were relatively low in the Dao Realm. But in the 8th Mountain and Sea, the Meng Clan has at least 8 Dao Realm Patriarchs for each bloodline and the Heaven God Alliance probably has even more. Now Meng Hao has been bumping into Dao Realm people left and right and even Dao Lords. 
    I'm pretty sure it's because there's no true lord of the ninth mountain, Ji tian just kind of cheated control without the real rights.
  • Also Ji Tian only allows false immortals in the 9th M&S  so that might limit the potential for Dao realm cultivators.
  • edited February 2017
    The lord of 8th M&S is asleep(basically like in a coma sitting atop 8th mountain), he can't control the whole situation like ji tian does, it is obvious that in 8th M&S there are more powerful cultivators. In 9th M&S ji tian annihilated all oppositions that's why there are so few dao realms and weak at that. Anyways it is also true that ji tian is the weakest among all mountain lords. The situation in other mountains is never explained, but i think it was stated that during lord li's time 9th mountain was at the same level as the other mountains.
  • That makes sense, thanks!
  • edited February 2017
    Don't forget. Ji Tian forbade a perfect cultivation base, like the cracks on foundation establishment.
  • edited February 2017
    tombec94 said:
    The lord of 8th M&S is asleep(basically like in a coma sitting atop 8th mountain), he can't control the whole situation like ji tian does, it is obvious that in 8th M&S there are more powerful cultivators. In 9th M&S ji tian annihilated all oppositions that's why there are so few dao realms and weak at that. Anyways it is also true that ji tian is the weakest among all mountain lords. The situation in other mountains is never explained, but i think it was stated that during lord li's time 9th mountain was at the same level as the other mountains.
    How can the 9th MS be at the same level with the other MS during Lord Li's time when the only Dao Realm Cultivator is 9MS was Lord Li (Base on the fact that Lord Li Blocked Dao Realm in 9th MS)? Lord Li blocked the Dao Realm so there was no way 9th MS was strong.
  • xaryte said:
    I'm pretty sure it's because there's no true lord of the ninth mountain, Ji tian just kind of cheated control without the real rights.
    Where have you read that Ji Tian doesn't have real rights in 9th MS? Have you really been reading ISSTH? 
  • xaryte said:
    Where have you read that Ji Tian doesn't have real rights in 9th MS? Have you really been reading ISSTH? 
    Actually he's not entirely wrong, Ji Tian doesn't have the complete 9th manual of the Mountain and Sea Scripture, he only has a fragment of it which is one of the reasons he's one of the weakest lords. Another reason is because he wrongly cultivated the Soul Divergence Incantation of Ke Yunhai which created his current situation where his clone is in control while his true self is somewhat sealed.
  • Anyone willing to make a summary for the whole arc? Just like what Azureus did with MH and the disciple story?
  • LuffyKun said:
    Anyone willing to make a summary for the whole arc? Just like what Azureus did with MH and the disciple story?
    I would, but it is too long and kinda boring :/
  • LusoSeth said:
    xaryte said:
    Actually he's not entirely wrong, Ji Tian doesn't have the complete 9th manual of the Mountain and Sea Scripture, he only has a fragment of it which is one of the reasons he's one of the weakest lords. Another reason is because he wrongly cultivated the Soul Divergence Incantation of Ke Yunhai which created his current situation where his clone is in control while his true self is somewhat sealed.
    I know he is the weakest but it doesn't mean that he is not the TRUE LORD of 9th MS. That's my point.
  • LusoSeth said:
    xaryte said:
    I know he is the weakest but it doesn't mean that he is not the TRUE LORD of 9th MS. That's my point.
    Actually, I think it's stated that all M&S Lord has to gain enlightenment of M&S Scripture So, Ji Tian only having fragment of it means he is not fully a M&S Lord
  • i think someone also stated that ji tian connected his soul to the 9th ms and that is the only reason he is the lord..i think the true lord wud hav been from fang clan as the guy was chosen for echelon too
  • No, Ji Tian connecting his soul to the Ninth Mountain and Sea is not the reason he's the Lord of the Mountain and Sea, he connected his soul to the Ninth Mountain and Sea to show Meng Hao his sincerity and asking for forgiveness, so that if the Ninth Mountain and Sea would be destroyed, he would die, and if he dies in any other way, nothing would happen to the Ninth Mountain and Sea.
  • This has been bothering me for a while now. Why does Han Qinglei hate Meng Clan so much?
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    This has been bothering me for a while now. Why does Han Qinglei hate Meng Clan so much?
    Because he just can't "han-dle" the Meng clan.  Ohohohoho.
  • The Han Clan and Meng Clan are rivals in the same mountain, naturally he'd be opposed to them. It's like they say, two tigers cannot live on the same mountain.
  • at what chapter does the tribulation end?
  • LusoSeth said:
    xaryte said:
    Actually, I think it's stated that all M&S Lord has to gain enlightenment of M&S Scripture So, Ji Tian only having fragment of it means he is not fully a M&S Lord
    What chapter did it say that one needed to gain enlightenment of M&S Scripture to become M&S Lord?
  • Is anyone going to help meng hao with his tribulation?
    Also what is going to happen with the people coming to kill the meng clan?
    And is anyone going to see meng hao dying and reving again with the echelon mark? (if so what is their reaction?)
  • What's the highest level Meng Hao can fight before entering Dao realm from Ancient realm?  

Does he become invincible in Dao realm before entering Dao realm?
  • What's the highest level Meng Hao can fight before entering Dao realm from Ancient realm?  

He can fight dao seniors i guess, may be even 7 essense paragon not sure though 

With all the lamps he could lit Meng Hao could fight with 7th essence paragon and keep his ground against an 8th essence paragon (but heavily injured). Anyways keep in mind that Meng Hao will never reach the full circle of Ancient realm he stops around 15 lit lamps, If you want to know more about this ask me. Probably if he had reached the great circle he could go toe to toe with early 9th essence. 9th essence paragon is divided in early, middle, late and half step dao source.