Summary of the REST CD ( Major spoilers Alert XD )

Comments

• Nameless said:

Yes

i don't know about you guys but i laughed my ass out of this reply..
    much enthusiasm. hahahaha
  • edited September 2015
    Why Linley's token (crown) doesn't give any abilities like others two tokens!?
    It only contained small amount of energy which helped Linley to restore his body from Omans attacks!

BR and WL Sovereigns plays, but in conflict with Linley they stand on different sides? (1 defends, other trying to threaten)!
  • Because it is just case for beads and crystal
  • edited September 2015
    Glen said:

It only contained small amount of energy which helped Linley to restore his body from Omans attacks!

BR and WL Sovereigns plays, but in conflict with Linley they stand on different sides? (1 defends, other trying to threaten)!

jem1k0 said:

Because it is just case for beads and crystal

actually it somehow lost it's powers in the chaotic space . it only had a small amount left when linley found it hence it healed his hands. this artifacts were released milleniums ago just noone could find them 
  • Glen said:

chaotic space is OP man. it kills anything not a sovereign or highgod godeater rat, and even they can't stay in that place for eternity. think of chaotic space as a giant meat grinder, eventually whatever's put in is gonna get ground up. so even an overgod artifact, if it's been in that place for countless eons is gonna wear down.
  • Nameless said:

Yes

can someone tell me who is the chief sovereign of destruction?

• He is first lifeform of infernal realm, is second strongest after fate, he doesn't get to fight much, only once against fate and it is friendly match, linley and other sovereigns watch it
  • abc said:

Nameless said:

Yes

can someone tell me who is the chief sovereign of destruction?

the bloodridge sovereign.
  • Now im superd confused who is prefecture lord of infernal realm, redbud sovereign,bloodridge sovereign,reisgrem mum?,is the chief of death as powerfull as the main four chiefs?
  • Nameless said:

Now im superd confused who is prefecture lord of infernal realm, redbud sovereign,bloodridge sovereign,reisgrem mum?,is the chief of death as powerfull as the main four chiefs?

The 4 edicts are Death, Fate, Destruction and Life. There are 7 elements and 4 edicts with a total of 11 Chief Sov. The strongest are the 4 edicts with the strongest of the four being Fate and Destruction (i think) being second.
  • Nameless said:

Now im superd confused who is prefecture lord of infernal realm, redbud sovereign,bloodridge sovereign,reisgrem mum?,is the chief of death as powerfull as the main four chiefs?

The 4 edicts are Death, Fate, Destruction and Life. There are 7 elements and 4 edicts with a total of 11 Chief Sov. The strongest are the 4 edicts with the strongest of the four being Fate and Destruction (i think) being second.

Well the strongest might have cheated or to >,>
    What is reisgrem mothers nickname as a sovereign?and who was the sovereign that appeared as black cloud during the 8 clan attack 4DBC,I think it is beirut being cheeky becoming his own emmisarry and getting what he wants which is piece for 4dbc.
    Please correct me if im wrong
  • edited September 2015
    Linley doesn't kill Magus by throwing him into that rift, instead he actually uses his time stop ability to kill Mangus with a shot to his head giving him no time to respond. 
  • Nameless said:

What is reisgrem mothers nickname as a sovereign?and who was the sovereign that appeared as black cloud during the 8 clan attack 4DBC,I think it is beirut being cheeky becoming his own emmisarry and getting what he wants which is piece for 4dbc.

Reisgem's mother is Redbud sovereign i think.. bloodridge sovereign is beirut's(darkness clone) sovereign.....
  • Nameless said:

Reisgem's mother is Redbud sovereign i think.. bloodridge sovereign is beirut's(darkness clone) sovereign.....

I though beiruts wind clone is sovereign (at yulan plane) and his darknessand main (the 1 that is in the infernal realm)and he got 4 sparks from the 4DBC battle he got wind,earth,waterand fire from all the ancestors of 4DBC and he gave bluefire the fire he took the wind later on linley gets water and earth
  • Is the Bloodridge Sovereign really a chief sovereign?? I mean when Linley showed that emblem belonging to the Bloodridge Sovereign that Beruit gave him in front of the chief sovereign of death in the abyssal mountain, how come she didn't care then?? I remember they said if it was a lower sovereign or middle sovereign she wouldn't care but if the bloodridge sovereign is also a chief sovereign... think she should have given him face and saved linley's family instead of making him go to the planar battlefield.. well since he got stronger no complaint from me haha
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Well I think she is stronger thn the bloodridge sovereign and linley did kill the snake which is technically the reason why she did not want to revive his family for free
  • aashish said:

Is the Bloodridge Sovereign really a chief sovereign?? I mean when Linley showed that emblem belonging to the Bloodridge Sovereign that Beruit gave him in front of the chief sovereign of death in the abyssal mountain, how come she didn't care then?? I remember they said if it was a lower sovereign or middle sovereign she wouldn't care but if the bloodridge sovereign is also a chief sovereign... think she should have given him face and saved linley's family instead of making him go to the planar battlefield.. well since he got stronger no complaint from me haha

she didn't care cause he wasn't the one the sovereign gave it to. the badge was beirut's
  • Linley could not kill Magnus,he used time slow to grab him and toss into turbulent space.

Bloodridge sovereign isn,t chief sovereign. He is pretty weak to be honest. He knows about Beirut being sovereign and that's why he took him as. Emissary but gave his badge .

Prefecture lords are rulers of territory but sovereigns rule entire continents' and seas.
    For example in infernal realm there is five continent and two sea.so 7 sovereign rule them.
  • Nameless said:

Nameless said:

I though beiruts wind clone is sovereign (at yulan plane) and his darknessand main (the 1 that is in the infernal realm)and he got 4 sparks from the 4DBC battle he got wind,earth,waterand fire from all the ancestors of 4DBC and he gave bluefire the fire he took the wind later on linley gets water and earth
    i meant that beirut(darkness clone) is the emissary of bloodridge
  • How could the radiant sovereign use the 4DBS ultimate attack and what is it in fact?
  • How could the radiant sovereign use the 4DBS ultimate attack and what is it in fact?

Maybe he is Biologist/genetic, in simple word "mad scientist" :)
  • edited September 2015
    Glen said:

How could the radiant sovereign use the 4DBS ultimate attack and what is it in fact?

True... he experimented after taking 4db blood from liney... Linley actually gave radiant sov the blood (to free his mother)... but the fate sov who is a mad scientist and actually a clone of radiant sov. So any experiement or knowledge one gains, other gains it too...
    Linley actually has an underling from the same species from the radiant/fate soveriegn... so he starts suspecting some deep link b/w radiant and fate sov... when Fate sov used 4db attack, he understood what was happening.
  • animeda said:

Glen said:

How could the radiant sovereign use the 4DBS ultimate attack and what is it in fact?

True... he experimented after taking 4db blood from liney... Linley actually gave radiant sov the blood (to free his mother)... but the fate sov who is a mad scientist and actually a clone of radiant sov. So any experiement or knowledge one gains, other gains it too...
    Linley actually has an underling from the same species from the radiant/fate soveriegn... so he starts suspecting some deep link b/w radiant and fate sov... when Fate sov used 4db attack, he understood what was happening.
    What kind of attack is it and how does it work?
  • animeda said:

Glen said:

Its the same attack that the 4db used. Its some kind of space attack if i remember correctly.
  • animeda said:

Glen said:

• animeda said:

Glen said:

no idea only that it has never managed to beat anyone in the 2 or 3 times it was used. linley was in trouble (used by radient asshole) but fused his 4 elements in time thus making it ineffective against it 
  • animeda said:

Glen said:

no idea only that it has never managed to beat anyone in the 2 or 3 times it was used. linley was in trouble (used by radient asshole) but fused his 4 elements in time thus making it ineffective against it 
    BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

an ultimate attack even the top sovereigns want, and every time it's been used it's failed. this is what happens you have plot armor in play. even skills with a 10000000000000000000000% success rate fail every damn time.
  • Wait so are ya saying many people have actually managed to get 4DBC BLOOD AND TRY TO MAKE THE OP innate divine ability but cannot?since Linley innate ability is already op I cant imagine if four combines and we never saw the ability of the other 3 though
  • Vexram said:

animeda said:

Glen said:

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

an ultimate attack even the top sovereigns want, and every time it's been used it's failed. this is what happens you have plot armor in play. even skills with a 10000000000000000000000% success rate fail every damn time.
    there was a soul protecting overgod artifact inolved so even that attack was powerless
  • Nameless said:

Wait so are ya saying many people have actually managed to get 4DBC BLOOD AND TRY TO MAKE THE OP innate divine ability but cannot?since Linley innate ability is already op I cant imagine if four combines and we never saw the ability of the other 3 though

only outred and augusta/ohfm did and both figured it out. though outred's initial research was done by beirut i think since he isn't a patient guy