Martial World

Comments

• iamtawsif said:
    What cultivation does Lin Ming have when he leaves for the divine realm?
    Life destruction 3
  • What chapter does he go back to his world in the current arc?
    660-ish...
  • Is the dragon we just saw the dragon that gives LM his son?
  • Rewrite said:
    Is the dragon we just saw the dragon that gives LM his son?
    If it is in the Eternal Demon Abyss then, yes!!
  • When does LM get a new spear?
  • who is the woman in the last chapter(652)?
  • Rewrite said:
    When does LM get a new spear?
    I think he gets a new spear when he goes to the Phoenix special cultivation ground right after he goes back to skyspill a low heaven fire spear...
    joe85 said:
    who is the woman in the last chapter(652)?
    She is a member of the gods clan the most favourite race in the entire universe and later on she will - heavy spoiler be warned
    remember the girl from the prologue which used the cube to suck in the 10k souls into the cube? Well les just say she is still there operating the cube for LM and she finally manages to get into contact with LM in the divine realm however because she doesn't have a body her strength was limited so when LM goes back to sky spill planet after few hundred chapters he helps her possess this dead woman's body and she becomes a member of the gods clan which has now fallen to ruin and is called the cursed gods clan, they will be expanded on during the four divine kingdom arc
  • Of the people with LM in the TL, who will survive?
    Only favourable people imo are Duo Quan guy, Feng Shen, and Lan Xin.
  • Rewrite said:
    Of the people with LM in the TL, who will survive?
    Only favourable people imo are Duo Quan guy, Feng Shen, and Lan Xin.
    Are 2 of them guys and 1 girl? if yes then all 3 of them will survive and even go with him to the skyspill continent to explore and learn about their world... 
  • Are they relevant to the story? Why does he decide to take them, kind of random if you ask me. 
  • edited February 2017
    Rewrite said:
    Are they relevant to the story? Why does he decide to take them, kind of random if you ask me. 
    i dont have a clue why he took them (well i do but it is a pointless reason (to show them where he came from and allow them to expand their views), but no they are not related, they sort of stick with him for a while and help protect his (friends and family) in the skyspill continent and after
    the wedding of LM and MQY they go their separate way, until few hundred chapters later they meet up with LM for a bit and tell him that they are going back to the demon continent
    after that a 1000 chapters later after LM comes back from the divine realm
    we learn that they are at the divine sea cultivation realm
    and thats it they are there to make LM look good for a bit... 
  • Why did he add the girl to his harem she's a fey and hot 
  • Can anyone tell me about curse that prevents people from cultivating past life destruction in Eternal Demon Abyss unless one has 12 wings tattoo?

• Austin said:
    Why did he add the girl to his harem she's a fey and hot 
    He doesn't have any other harem members from planet skyspill except for Mu Qianyu and the Qin Xuan- from the early chapters... his 3rd wife will be a half fey half demon and he will meet her around late 1100s

Angren said:
    Can anyone tell me about curse that prevents people from cultivating past life destruction in Eternal Demon Abyss unless one has 12 wings tattoo?

There is no curse really it's just that a very powerful person left their inheritance there so everyone just wants to prevent people from gaining the 12 wings because of they gain it they will have a chance at gaining this inheritance... and becoming super powerful (at least that's how I remember it, but there should be no curse of any sort there) could you tell me in which chapter the curse was mentioned so that I could go and read it and perhaps I would get reminded if I made any mistake in this comment thanks!!
  • hi guys quick question, I'm in chapter 600 and I'm planning to save some chapters until the end of a specific arc.
    so please answer this. in CHAPTER thanks :)
    1. when will Lin Ming go home from Giant Demon World?
    2. when will he ascend to the divine realm?
  • BlackJack said:
    hi guys quick question, I'm in chapter 600 and I'm planning to save some chapters until the end of a specific arc.
    1. he is not in the giant demon world but demon continent same planet just different continent and he will go back home to his birth continent the skyspill continent around chapter 665...
    2. around chapter 900
  • What level is the divine sea cultivation realm again? sorry.
    Is that RotGs level or just really high life destruction?
  • edited February 2017
    Rewrite said:
    What level is the divine sea cultivation realm again? sorry.
    Is that RotGs level or just really high life destruction?
    it is just above life destruction most powerful people of the skyspill planet are only at most the late stage of divine sea realm, above it is divine lord, followed by saint lord and then world king... and yeah most people in the divine realm are in the divine sea realm and above...
  • So presumably those 3 guys LM brought along won't reach any higher, as I consider them reaching divine sea already very lucky. 
    So they go into RotGs? I know I'm asking a lot about them, but it doesn't make a lot of sense for LM to bring them along if they don't do much. 
  • edited February 2017
    Rewrite said:
    So presumably those 3 guys LM brought along won't reach any higher, as I consider them reaching divine sea already very lucky. 
    So they go into RotGs? I know I'm asking a lot about them, but it doesn't make a lot of sense for LM to bring them along if they don't do much. 
    skyspill is really pitiful it has talents and you will see them in the arc after the wedding the 4 divine kingdoms arc where talents are as many as there are stars but the problem is after they reach that realm they dont have a way to progress further on because 1. no one to guide them, 2. no proper cultivation arts, 3. no proper resources for them to surpass the divine sea realm and go into divine lord, and 4. they cant leave because the planet has been sealed (small portal can be opened from the outside but at most one or 2 people can go through and they have to be at the very least 5 life destruction)... so most cultivators of skyspill planet would reach divine sea realm at a relatively very young age (around 100 years but it has already been too late as to be considered a talent in the divine realm you have to have reached divine sea realm at the age of 50-ish) and then progress very slowly to late divine sea and die at the age of 10,000... reason that LM has been able to leave is because he had outside help of the phoenix clan to leave the planet through (and because he was life destruction 3 i think and a body cultivator he could go through the vortex), the reason his wives also have been able to leave is because they had outside help from a sect that had a cultivator on skyspill planet and have been life destruction 8 and those 3 were left behind because they couldnt keep up with LM, as for his wives the phoenix clan gave them huge amounts of resources and help to quickly level up so that they could suck up to LM... no worries about the questions as long as i can answer them i am happy to help...
    no they dont go to the Divine Realm... well it will be done in about 10 chapters so you will find out why he brings them with him, its mainly because they ask him to come as well so he agrees...
  • edited February 2017
    Would not taking anymore God Bones for himself in the latest TL really not have benefited him?
    As someone trying to gain as much power as they can to leave, I would have expected LM to use any many resources has he could get his hands on.
  • Rewrite said:
    Would not taking anymore God Bones for himself in the latest TL really not have benefited him?
    As someone trying to gain as much power as they can to leave, I would have expected LM to use any many resources has he could get his hands on.
    on this subject i cant help you much because when it comes to resources and LM he gets them as if they are candy sold really cheaply, just because he didnt get more or less doesnt really matter as soon he will likely get if i remember correctly better resources anyway, then there is also the aspect that he cant absorb everything at once because (his so called foundation would destabilise) so just dont think too much on the aspect of resources...
  • BlackJack said:
    hi guys quick question, I'm in chapter 600 and I'm planning to save some chapters until the end of a specific arc.
    1. he is not in the giant demon world but demon continent same planet just different continent and he will go back home to his birth continent the skyspill continent around chapter 665...
    2. around chapter 900
    his on divine sea at the time sir? and that wedding your talking about and that 4 divine kingdoms arc does that happen before he ascends at around chapter 900? 
  • What is wedding the 4 divine kingdoms arc? Is that LM's wedding?
  • Currently in chapter 580 but I want to know some stuff beforehand like:

-Does LM get the Titled Asura during the qualification trial? 
    -By any chance does LM get the 12 wing dragon tattoo on his arm? 
    -Does LM make progress with his space, time and wind concept during this time?

• edited February 2017
    zoned said:
    Currently in chapter 580 but I want to know some stuff beforehand like:

Yes to all of them, but not at the same time.
  • edited February 2017
    Rewrite said:
    zoned said:
    Currently in chapter 580 but I want to know some stuff beforehand like:

Yes to all of them, but not at the same time.
    Read ahead and got the first answer. 

Can you clarify a bit more on the other 2? Thanks!
  • he'll kill the 12 winged dude before leaving