Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• edited January 2017
    ab4ddon said:
    what is MHs cultivation lvl in the end of book 3?
    ab4 u really wanna read the book?and plus all ur questions answered in different spoiler section..
    http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/42/spoliers-on-whats-happening-next/p1
    here go have fun..
  • kr33d said:
    ab4ddon said:
    ab4 u really wanna read the book?and plus all ur questions answered in different spoiler section..
    here go have fun..
    im in the chapter of 276 wanting to know jezzz
  • ab4ddon said:
    kr33d said:
    ab4ddon said:
    here go have fun..
    early core formation but he's injured
  • Lord D said:
    ab4ddon said:
    kr33d said:
    ab4ddon said:
    here go have fun..
    early core formation but he's injured
    ok
  • in the chapter 300 he saw a girl surnamed fang is she any related to MH?
  • ab4ddon said:
    in the chapter 300 he saw a girl surnamed fang is she any related to MH?
    That is something that is heavily hinted at for a few hundred chapters before being "formally" confirmed in hilarious fashion.  Don't worry, the current translation has passed that point.  But the whole thing is a bit of a set up for a punchline down the road, so I am loath to spoil it for you.
  • kuppy123 said:
    ab4ddon said:
    That is something that is heavily hinted at for a few hundred chapters before being "formally" confirmed in hilarious fashion.  Don't worry, the current translation has passed that point.  But the whole thing is a bit of a set up for a punchline down the road, so I am loath to spoil it for you.
    i see u couldn't resist the urge to use that specific word there ;)
  • kuppy123 said:
    ab4ddon said:
    i see u couldn't resist the urge to use that specific word there ;)
    well we can directly write thats his sister now though
  • First someone tries to steal Meng Hao's cultivation, now someone wants to steal his body...

What's gonna happen to this new wannabe thief?
  • just confirming the obvious. Ji Tian's clone was the one who started the civil war after lord li died right?
  • just confirming the obvious. Ji Tian's clone was the one who started the civil war after lord li died right?
    It is hinted that all the bad things Ji Tian done is because he's been taken over by the clone but Ji Tian also said that he did agree with some of the clone action
  • can someone tell me the story arc from the latest translation? (1222 -1400)

The story was so refreshing right now. This chapter just like transtition to new story arc. Funny to saw menghao join imperial exams wahaha. Just like mortals

It is hinted that all the bad things Ji Tian done is because he's been taken over by the clone but Ji Tian also said that he did agree with some of the clone action
    technically since in the end it is his lone so even if it took over the decisions were probably things he had desired deep in his mind but didn't entertain
  • why is ISSTH some chapters are boring and some are not?
  • well like any story, it has its peaks and trophs
  • edited January 2017
    Who is the dude that popped out of the portrait and Meng Hao is all freaking about, learned from the time walking technique etc. He's got to have something to do with the Wang clan I recon.
  • Who is the dude that popped out of the portrait and Meng Hao is all freaking about, learned from the time walking technique etc. He's got to have something to do with the Wang clan I recon.
    Wang Lin's (mc of renegade immortal) slaughter clone.
  • Can someone give a quick summary highlighting the main points of the 8th mountain arc in regard to the Meng Clan? I know he assists his grandmother take back power within the clan but that is about it. 
  • edited January 2017
    mahesrva said:
    Can someone give a quick summary highlighting the main points of the 8th mountain arc in regard to the Meng Clan? I know he assists his grandmother take back power within the clan but that is about it. 

Azureus said:
    MH will enter Meng clan in disguise as Meng Sum Ting (:P) (his cousin) iirc, so no special welcoming party for him.
    His Grandfather is missing when he reaches Meng clan.

Other important stuff:
    - He will enter Ancient realm in Meng clan
    - He will defeat all Meng clan Patriarchs
    - He will treat his grandmother who is on verge of death and takes revenge for her and her people
    - 7th (not sure if it is 5th) M&S will attack 8th M&S, War finally erupts!
    - MH will actually die during Ancient realm tribulation but gets revived by his echelon power
    - He will sacrifice his favorite spear to greatly damage 7th Mountain lord
    - Before entering Meng clan, he will meet a crazy old man who will teach him a badass technique

• Azureus said:
    mahesrva said:
    Can someone give a quick summary highlighting the main points of the 8th mountain arc in regard to the Meng Clan? I know he assists his grandmother take back power within the clan but that is about it. 

Azureus said:
    MH will enter Meng clan in disguise as Meng Sum Ting (:P) (his cousin) iirc, so no special welcoming party for him.
    His Grandfather is missing when he reaches Meng clan.

Other important stuff:
    - He will enter Ancient realm in Meng clan
    - He will defeat all Meng clan Patriarchs
    - He will treat his grandmother who is on verge of death and takes revenge for her and her people
    - 7th (not sure if it is 5th) M&S will attack 8th M&S, War finally erupts!
    - MH will actually die during Ancient realm tribulation but gets revived by his echelon power
    - He will sacrifice his favorite spear to greatly damage 7th Mountain lord
    - Before entering Meng clan, he will meet a crazy old man who will teach him a badass technique
    everything you said is correct
    it is the 7th mountain that attacks the 8th and the 5th mountain attacks the 6th...