SW (Shuras Wrath)

Comments

• aashish said:
    wargumm1i said:
    Who is Hell's daughter that was MC's sex toy.
    I think you mean Hades's daughter. That would be the girl that loves toys so much. Forgot her name right now
    No in the latest translated chapter the guy who is referred to as "Hell" trained MC and calls him Adam and said that back in the day he placed so much hope when training him that he even gave him his daughter as a sex toy, but so far her name has not been mentioned. So im curious on who that is.
  • Her name is Mu Bing Yao.
  • wargumm1i said:
    aashish said:
    wargumm1i said:
    Who is Hell's daughter that was MC's sex toy.
    I think you mean Hades's daughter. That would be the girl that loves toys so much. Forgot her name right now
    No in the latest translated chapter the guy who is referred to as "Hell" trained MC and calls him Adam and said that back in the day he placed so much hope when training him that he even gave him his daughter as a sex toy, but so far her name has not been mentioned. So im curious on who that is.
    He is talking about "Eve" who has been mentioned a couple of times in the story in the start the brother who recruits the MC to help his sister saw MC and Eve battling at the top of some mountain or something and that's how he knows he is so OP.
  • edited January 2017
    No, I literally just posted this.
    Eve isn't the daughter of HELL, MBY is.
  • I remember reading that he went berserk after his sister died and wiped out an army or something, has that happened yet?
  • I remember reading that he went berserk after his sister died and wiped out an army or something, has that happened yet?
    actually. we are in that part now. That should happen within next few chapters
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    I remember reading that he went berserk after his sister died and wiped out an army or something, has that happened yet?
    Fuck. I don't look forward towards this period. How will he save her? I remember reading that he manages to "revive her" If I'm not correct. 
  • edited January 2017
    wargumm1i said:
    aashish said:
    I remember reading that he went berserk after his sister died and wiped out an army or something, has that happened yet?
    Fuck. I don't look forward towards this period. How will he save her? I remember reading that he manages to "revive her" If I'm not correct. 
    He doesn't save her necessarily. He puts her inside the elf well iirc to preserve her body, but he doesn't revive her until the end or very near end of the novel.
    The girl inside the bracelet is the other half of RuoRuo's soul, and after she sacrificed herself to revive RuoRuo, they ended up both living because they have the same soul essentially and you can't die to bring yourself back. They both live after that.

• what chapter does it end cause i don't want to start reading before its finished, cliffhangers bug the hell out of me.
  • what chapter does it end cause i don't want to start reading before its finished, cliffhangers bug the hell out of me.
    My thoughts exactly!
  • So basically ruo ruo just fell asleep and never woke up and all that happened while the long family choose to attack... poor guys.
  • does he do anything other than killing the so called army? cause if not it'd be very dissapointing
  • Can anyone tell around which chapter does MC meet Eve. And what happens after they meet. 
    Thank you 
  • does long tianyun die?
  • nah he get's mind controlled with MC's curse techniques from his 2nd job 
  • Sam004 said:
    Can anyone tell around which chapter does MC meet Eve. And what happens after they meet. 
    Thank you 

I don't remember what I know is they have a lot of s.x and fight to know who will be the one above the other one on the bed.

Sometime I try to speak English.
  • Shit things are going dowwwwn in the current translated chapter. Is this the time the sword emperor(aka. MC's "wife") will finally meet him? 
  • edited February 2017
    Who is the shadow in ch 313 ?
  • edited March 2017
    In the first few pages there was a lot of stuff about gods, aliens and qi yue's betrayal that didn't really get explained so I'll try to do that here.

Gods:

So in the past the gods ruled the universe and didn't care much for the mortals. Mortals with talent were able to gain enough power to be labeled half gods but even they weren't anything in the eyes of the gods. I believe there were seven god clans in total. The problem started when the prince of one of the god clans called Luo Xiu fell in love with a half god level mortal named Lachesis (in earlier pages mentioned as mubarak frances). They exchanged engagement gifts, he gave her the rings (the ones that are called by her name and are used by eve) and gave her godship to allow her to live longer (incomplete though) while she gave him a silver bracelet (which later turned into the Lunar Scourge). Problem was the gods looked down on mortals and he was a prince so his clan didn't accept it. On top of that he was engaged with the princess of another god clan so they felt humiliated and also wanted her dead. In the end both clans went together to kill her. The guy was too late to save her and she died. He stayed slumped over her dead body for days until his powers changed and became dark and violent. Like this he became the first true shura (not the one mentioned in the game that one's a weak copy of the power initiated by the lunar scourge) this power also affected the bracelet which is why it became the lunar scourge to begin with. Shura was far more powerful than the gods and in his rage went on a massive massacre and killed them all. Afterward he managed to regain his sanity used a treasure to allow Lachesis soul to reincarnate with her complete memories which would be regained when she became 20 years old. This wasn't the complete end of the gods however as their souls were far too powerful. After they died their so called godship remained although incomplete. Full godship is the sign of a real god. The strongest gods managed to reincarnate with half godship (5 part) while the weaker had less. They didn't get their memories (or only a small part).

Qi Yue

Then we get to the story of the book. Two sisters were born and named Qi Yue and Qi Xing. Although it is never managed what they went through it is made clear that they went through a lot of suffering in their childhood. This made Qi Xing's personality cold and cruel. In addition she was the reincarnation of the empress of one of the god clans which was empowered by the sun (I think it was the sun at least). Because she was born at a day where their clan's powers were heightened she managed to be born with 8 parts of godship (so 8/10). Because of her high amount of godship she regained more memories than the others and became obsessed with becoming a god again. To achieve it she would use a technique to create a god out of millions upon millions of souls (Salsa) and then she would absorb the godship to complete her own. The older sister Qi Yue was born with 2 parts godship and they were very close. However unknown to Qi Xing, Qi Yue was actually the reincarnation of Lachesis. As Lachesis was extremely kind and loving and was originally a mortal herself Qi Yue was unable to accept the actions of Qi Xing. After all the mirror treasure had made her regain all of Lachesis' memories when she turned 20. Because Qi Xing wouldn't listen to her she made a plan to kill Qi Xing by finding someone more powerful than her. Because no one had as much godship as Qi Xing her only option was to create a Shura as Luo Xiu also became extremely powerful after turning into one. This is what she did to the mc. Near the end of the story she told him that she had someone kill his family and that she had massacred the original spirit residing in the Lunar Scourge while in fact she ordered the guy to kill them and secretly saved them afterward, as for the spirit she actually freed her of the Lunar Scourge and was more or less her benefactor. This doesn't mean that she didn't care for the mc but this was necessary to beat Qi Xing. Actually she had fallen in love with the mc quite early on after spending time with him. Although a part of her falling in love was caused by the memories of Lachesis. After all the mc wasn't chosen at random. Even though the Lunar Scourge was said to be able to turn people into a Shura however the end result was incomplete and quite weak (like the one mentioned throughout the story). The reason that it was able to make the mc a true Shura however was quite simple. The mc is the reincarnation of Luo Xiu. The fact that he was the reincarnation of the lover of her past life made it quite easy for her to fall in love with him.

On a side note:
    Eve is probably the most pitiful character in this story. This is because she is also a reïncarnated god. In fact she is the reincarnation of the original fiancee of the mc's previous life Luo Xiu. She fell deeply in love with Luo Xiu while they grew up together. After he fell in love with Lachesis and stopped the engagement she didn't do anything against Lachesis or anything. After Lachesis died and Luo Xiu went on to massacre the gods he had lost his sanity and killed her too. So in the end the fiance she deeply loved rejected her for another woman and even killed her afterward.

Alien

As for the alien thing. There are a lot of planets with life in the universe. Earth and the "game" world are good examples of this. All these reincarnated gods didn't come from earth so that's why everyone is talking about aliens.

• Does he end up sleeping with qi yue?
  • Also when do the other gurls find out about his past?
  • tstobe said:
    Does he end up sleeping with qi yue?
    Yes I don't remember when it happened but it wasn't at the end. Basically she forced him to walk in on her while she was naked in the bathroom (if he didn't she wouldn't tell him how to save shuirou if I remember right). Of course the guy couldn't resist his lust and slept with her. Her purpose was to plant some technique on him that she could use when she lost her virginity. The technique would make her unable to have contact with other men as even a small touch on the hand would make her go through excruciating pain, in return it would allow her full control over him. Basically she would gain the power to hijack his body whenever she wanted. Shasha (or Salsa) however put a stop to it the same night as when he went to bed she noticed the mark of the technique and erased it's effect on the mc while keeping the effect on Qi Yue as a punishment for trying to control him.
  • Is the time spent on the Mystic Moon World the same as Earth?
    If I spent 1 hour on the game, 1 hour passed on real life?
  • obviously yes, you could tell when whats her name (chick in the bracelet) specified the amount of days its been since she last saw him
  • Another question, it's about the size of the Mystic Moon World Planet.
    At the start of the story, they have said that there are 100k Novice Villages. Is it limited to the Chinese Region? Or it's for all of the world?
    If it is limited to the chinese region, are the players of the other region sent to a different planet?
    If it's for all of the world, that means that players of different regions can meet up at the Forgotten Continent?

1 more question, is the Forgotten Continent the only continent there is on the planet?
    How gigantic is the planet that the mystic moon world game is being hosted at?
  • Can anyone tell me what's the relationship between  shura wrath , heavenly star , legend of the asura and online game evil dragon against heaven. In novels update its says they are shared universe.
  • Swsws said:
    Can anyone tell me what's the relationship between  shura wrath , heavenly star , legend of the asura and online game evil dragon against heaven. In novels update its says they are shared universe.
    For real? Are they made by the same Author? I hope they are still being translated
  • LuffyKun said:
    Swsws said:
    Can anyone tell me what's the relationship between  shura wrath , heavenly star , legend of the asura and online game evil dragon against heaven. In novels update its says they are shared universe.
    For real? Are they made by the same Author? I hope they are still being translated
    Yeah. They are made by same author. But in wondering how they are related?
  • edited April 2017
    What is the void area that the 3 badges he used to open on God's peak? Was it a trap incase the lunar scurge returned?
  • edited April 2017
    Also does he stop yaun hang aliance
    from destroying his city?