Any progress in the love department?

I haven't read this for almost a year now.
I was wondering if there was some development in the love department?
Ziyun, Ning'er, Yuyin, Yu?

Comments

• ilesyt said:
    I haven't read this for almost a year now.
    I was wondering if there was some development in the love department?
    Ziyun, Ning'er, Yuyin, Yu?
    ziyun - still fiancee
    Ning'er - he accepted her but ning'er assumed he havent accept her and regard her as a friend. they meet one time during gathering auction nie lie hug her
    Yuyin - yuyin one sided crush on nie lie, why her mother threat Yuyin considered as fiancee but not known in public just between 3 of them(yuyin mother,yuyin and nie lie)
    Yu - just one sided crush on nie lie 
  • I want Nie Li has as many wife as possible.
    1. Ye Ziyun
    2. Xiao Nig-er
    3. Long Yuyin
    4. Gu Lan
    5. Xiao Yu
  • Good luck with wishing there's going to be any proper closure with the romance, especially with this many harem (and potential) members.
  • forget about romance, we will never get to see the end of the story. 
  • I want Nie Li has as many wife as possible.
    1. Ye Ziyun
    2. Xiao Nig-er
    3. Long Yuyin
    4. Gu Lan
    5. Xiao Yu
    Why Gu Lan? As far as curing her and having mutal respect to each other there isn't any romance between the two. The others on the list either have both sides have feelings for each other or at least one side have feelings for nie li.
  • s0hlless said:
    forget about romance, we will never get to see the end of the story. 
    I don't get why everyone is thinking it's going to end. Yes there was an dramatic increase in levels in a short time span and a lot of time skipping but thats natural in action genre especially if cultivation is part of the plot. In Chinese LN and manhua that use cultivation as a way to get stronger or level up, seclusion is used a lot. When someone is in seclusion there isn't much thats happening, they stay indoors 24/7 cultivating without contact with anyone. The author isn't going to write 5 plus chapters on nie li in seclusion it would be boring. and Jumping a few levels is normal in action and fantasy generes.

As to why the author never mentions anyone back in glory city or any of nie li's weaker enemies in the Divine Feathers Sect it's because he most likely forgot like most of all of nie li's "suppose special" weapons and friends or families. Heck I bet he forgot about the dark guild, wu gu family, and zhu long are still an threat to Glory City.

If you think because the LN went from being updated couple of times weekly to monthly meant that the author want's to end TDG then you are wrong, if he wanted to end the series he wouldn't make nie li attack the demon god sect instead he could just make nie li become martial ancestor realm and fight the demon sage's clone, deity servants, and the real demon sage's body. Heck Nie Li hasn't fight with the Demon Lord yet and the author keeps remining us that Nie Li wants him dead.

If he is working on another series then let him. Those other LN's aren't as popular as TDG so if he drops it he will lose a big chunk of income so he won't.
  • leyuen said:
    s0hlless said:
    forget about romance, we will never get to see the end of the story. 
    I don't get why everyone is thinking it's going to end. Yes there was an dramatic increase in levels in a short time span and a lot of time skipping but thats natural in action genre especially if cultivation is part of the plot. In Chinese LN and manhua that use cultivation as a way to get stronger or level up, seclusion is used a lot. When someone is in seclusion there isn't much thats happening, they stay indoors 24/7 cultivating without contact with anyone. The author isn't going to write 5 plus chapters on nie li in seclusion it would be boring. and Jumping a few levels is normal in action and fantasy generes.

As to why the author never mentions anyone back in glory city or any of nie li's weaker enemies in the Divine Feathers Sect it's because he most likely forgot like most of all of nie li's "suppose special" weapons and friends or families. Heck I bet he forgot about the dark guild, wu gu family, and zhu long are still an threat to Glory City.

If you think because the LN went from being updated couple of times weekly to monthly meant that the author want's to end TDG then you are wrong, if he wanted to end the series he wouldn't make nie li attack the demon god sect instead he could just make nie li become martial ancestor realm and fight the demon sage's clone, deity servants, and the real demon sage's body. Heck Nie Li hasn't fight with the Demon Lord yet and the author keeps remining us that Nie Li wants him dead.

If he is working on another series then let him. Those other LN's aren't as popular as TDG so if he drops it he will lose a big chunk of income so he won't.
    I created this account just for say that:
    I agree with you the author, he want to finish the novel. It is clear for the paths that he have chosen. But the same paths show that he accelerated the rhythm of no where. And I personally believe that he want to make a great work, and finish the novel, but he is writing out of heart (he is not excited in writing the novel).