Spoiler Thread

1111214161722

Comments

  • edited September 2015
    Nameless said:

    Nameless said:

    matricha said:

    Olivier will be at the focus of attention in the next book early chapters and that will lead Linley acquiring second overlord artifact...he comes to Linley in ragged condition but doesnt ask for help immediately...after he learns that linley is a paragon he begs him to help get his wife back.. Linley was planing to visit Light realm the next day, stupidly enough, even though Gislason repeatedly urged him not to, Linley still insisted...but then Beirut sends him a message warning not to go.. Linley then becomes available to help Olivier... the guy who has the 2nd overlord armament is one of the ex-purgatory commanders and one of the 108 asuras of Inferno plane... Linley kills his son (who kidnapped Oliviers wife) and this guy comes to kill Linley... linley kills him a couple of time but he revives... Linley discovers that it is the armamnet that revives him...he takes it and kills him again, this time the guy dies... his other clone ( i think) decides to take revenge and goes complaining his sovereign (and tricking him and all others) telling him that Linley has overlord artifact... long story short, Linley hides the artifact and almost dies in the hands of the sovereign... there's a lot to tell here, but too lasy to go into details...



    So how does he survive?did beirut or redbud sovereign come tell the sovereign off?
    bluffs his way out & uses logic that makes the sovereign realize that the guy reporting the  man who kiled his main clone right after he did so is not something a sovereign should be idiotic enough to believe 


    So did the sovereign get to check linleys space ring?and how long does this scene go on?


    The sovereign didn't check linley's space ring. Linley told him off by saying that even though he was a sovereign, linley was also a paragon and that he shouldn't go to far. Linley also spent(wasted) a couple of paragraph( time of our lives) by saying that he wouldn't let a sovereign bully him because he also has his own pride as a paragon.
  • How long has he been a soul mutate high god before he become a soveriegn? Because it seems Bluefire got to get the soveriegn spark asap with 5 laws. I just wonder why Beirut aint let him get the sparks asap when he got back.
  • Glen said:

    prakx_rj said:


    bonifide said:

    ninmortal said:

    i just read the latest translation.... beirut and leylin were talking about some sort of experimentation... planning.... can anyone tell me what is this all about. what is this secrecy all about?

    he was trying to create someone strong to pass on one of his sovereign sparks
    I've been wondering since I read he gave Linley 2 sparks how does Beirut know mutate souls can use both of them. IIRC I remember a spoiler saying only 1 clone could become sovereign and that the only other person who got 2 sovereign bodies was that Fate dude. 
    Soul Mutate means only they can fuse Profound Mysteries of Elements or Edicts. The Sparks will not fuse. Since Linley has clones of both Water and Earth, he can use the 2 sovereign sparks of Water and Earth.  sovereign sparks of  Wind and Fire was used by Beirut and Bluefire

    Like in case of Oliver in near future, one of his divine clone will be killed when his Wife was kidnapped. So, he can't fuse Dark and Light  Mysteries in the future even though he is soul mutate. He will have only clone of one element. Also, soul mutates can use the clones of elements together or separately. This is the reason, Oliver's hair was Grey when he joined the 2 clones.
    What about if Oliver learns other Laws?! Than use sparks to become HighGod in it! Will he able to fuse Laws?! Or fusing laws can be done only with those laws in which his was upon soul mutation?
    matricha said:

    Nameless said:

    matricha said:




    So how does he survive?did beirut or redbud sovereign come tell the sovereign off?
    i far as i understand, linley swears on the overlord and puts out all of his clones in front oh the sovereigns, and another sovereign was there (cant understand which one though, probably beiruts sovereign (explained later in the story)) who tried to convince him that the message is fraud (with a lot of logic and proof) and the highgod is deceiving everyone.... linley also softly intimidates the sovereign, explaining as if the strong bullies the weak... sovereign also knows that the artifact has no use for Linley, who is a paragon, so wouldnt risk this much for the artifact... sovereign wanted to inspect Linleys space ring, but that would result in linley's death... there're some explanations but i couldnt understand, and felt lazy to try other translators...
    so, the interrogating sovereign finally is convinced that Linley is not lying and the other highgod tricked him to kill linley as a way of revenge.. that highgod was inside a city and feeling like he had a guaranteed safety inside, but the same sovereign arrives and kills him immediately..
    Artifact has no use for HighGods?
    Doesn't Linley gets Overgod weapon ???
    Or it is after he becomes Sovereign?
  • Glen said:

    Glen said:

    prakx_rj said:


    bonifide said:

    ninmortal said:

    i just read the latest translation.... beirut and leylin were talking about some sort of experimentation... planning.... can anyone tell me what is this all about. what is this secrecy all about?

    he was trying to create someone strong to pass on one of his sovereign sparks
    I've been wondering since I read he gave Linley 2 sparks how does Beirut know mutate souls can use both of them. IIRC I remember a spoiler saying only 1 clone could become sovereign and that the only other person who got 2 sovereign bodies was that Fate dude. 
    Soul Mutate means only they can fuse Profound Mysteries of Elements or Edicts. The Sparks will not fuse. Since Linley has clones of both Water and Earth, he can use the 2 sovereign sparks of Water and Earth.  sovereign sparks of  Wind and Fire was used by Beirut and Bluefire

    Like in case of Oliver in near future, one of his divine clone will be killed when his Wife was kidnapped. So, he can't fuse Dark and Light  Mysteries in the future even though he is soul mutate. He will have only clone of one element. Also, soul mutates can use the clones of elements together or separately. This is the reason, Oliver's hair was Grey when he joined the 2 clones.
    What about if Oliver learns other Laws?! Than use sparks to become HighGod in it! Will he able to fuse Laws?! Or fusing laws can be done only with those laws in which his was upon soul mutation?
    matricha said:

    Nameless said:

    matricha said:




    So how does he survive?did beirut or redbud sovereign come tell the sovereign off?
    i far as i understand, linley swears on the overlord and puts out all of his clones in front oh the sovereigns, and another sovereign was there (cant understand which one though, probably beiruts sovereign (explained later in the story)) who tried to convince him that the message is fraud (with a lot of logic and proof) and the highgod is deceiving everyone.... linley also softly intimidates the sovereign, explaining as if the strong bullies the weak... sovereign also knows that the artifact has no use for Linley, who is a paragon, so wouldnt risk this much for the artifact... sovereign wanted to inspect Linleys space ring, but that would result in linley's death... there're some explanations but i couldnt understand, and felt lazy to try other translators...
    so, the interrogating sovereign finally is convinced that Linley is not lying and the other highgod tricked him to kill linley as a way of revenge.. that highgod was inside a city and feeling like he had a guaranteed safety inside, but the same sovereign arrives and kills him immediately..
    Artifact has no use for HighGods?
    Doesn't Linley gets Overgod weapon ???
    Or it is after he becomes Sovereign?
    the overgod artifacts have no use for anyone, even sovereigns. only use they have is collecting them then getting a reward from the overgod of those items. in linley's case the crown and all it's pieces was made by the overgod of life.

    linley wins the 'find the overgod artifacts' game and calls down the life overgod, he asks for gramps doehring to be resurrected, can't happen so linley askes for OP sword

    it seems it's before.


    As for your quote of yourself:
    as said before, olivier (again weirdest fucking name ever... at least for a guy) only has/had 2 clones one of light and one of dark. when he reached demigod in both for his second spark he fused it with his original body, meaning there is no hope of him ever learning new laws or fusing sparks for his old one. he is screwed.

    but then again olivier never did have much for brains. nearly kills himself as a saint, doesn't keep his saint body as backup, doesn't properly study and fuse the laws, doesn't properly use his soul mutate ability. basically he was an idiot.
  • Mhpm I find it unbelievable that iet can stuff so many things like saving Oliviers family getting the overgod pieces or him becoming sovereign and the necropolis of gods or facing the Radiant sovereign and saving his mother of soulseed and and having emmsary or becoming a uc into the last 2 books
  • edited September 2015
    How Linley will reach HighGod level in fire laws?
    1) Fused with spark.
    2) Trains.
    3) Beirut provides him with profound ..... (don't remember), the same as for Bebe.

    In my opinion, he won't be able (with his talents) to reach high in Laws of fire, so there are no need to try and just use 1st method, to be able to fuse all 4 elements as soon as possible!


    And 1 more question:
    Why Deities don't use their power in magic style? Like Saints! For example make tornado / meteor storm and e.t.c.
  • Glen said:

    How Linley will reach HighGod level in fire laws?
    1) Fused with spark.
    2) Trains.
    3) Beirut provides him with profound ..... (don't remember), the same as for Bebe.

    In my opinion, he won't be able (with his talents) to reach high in Laws of fire, so there are no need to try and just use 1st method, to be able to fuse all 4 elements as soon as possible!


    And 1 more question:
    Why Deities don't use their power in magic style? Like Saints! For example make tornado / meteor storm and e.t.c.

    Idk how he becomes an HighGod in fire, but I believe he will train ultra-fast because of his OP new soul
  • Glen said:

    How Linley will reach HighGod level in fire laws?
    1) Fused with spark.
    2) Trains.
    3) Beirut provides him with profound ..... (don't remember), the same as for Bebe.

    In my opinion, he won't be able (with his talents) to reach high in Laws of fire, so there are no need to try and just use 1st method, to be able to fuse all 4 elements as soon as possible!


    And 1 more question:
    Why Deities don't use their power in magic style? Like Saints! For example make tornado / meteor storm and e.t.c.

    he trains u can't become a sovereign if u fuse with sparks 

    deity can manipulate elements. spells are just weaker version of that 
  • Glen said:

    And 1 more question:
    Why Deities don't use their power in magic style? Like Saints! For example make tornado / meteor storm and e.t.c.

    speed. they can still use them and they'll be uber super mega powerful since they aren't just tapping into the laws like saints and below but actually using the full power of them but still any true magical attack like those would still be completely useless against deities because they would be so slow, and since they would require concentration you would be left open to attacks, unless you're hiding clones inside yourself. they still technically use magic since but it's more the face to face type where you coat your fists in fire to burn your opponent to ash and such. they still use 'magic' against saints and mortals though, of course they don't use any formula's and stuff, they just use the laws to do so, like leveling a mountain with a wave of a hand or leveling a city in a shower of light, ect.
  • Vexram said:


    Glen said:

    And 1 more question:
    Why Deities don't use their power in magic style? Like Saints! For example make tornado / meteor storm and e.t.c.

    speed. they can still use them and they'll be uber super mega powerful since they aren't just tapping into the laws like saints and below but actually using the full power of them but still any true magical attack like those would still be completely useless against deities because they would be so slow, and since they would require concentration you would be left open to attacks, unless you're hiding clones inside yourself. they still technically use magic since but it's more the face to face type where you coat your fists in fire to burn your opponent to ash and such. they still use 'magic' against saints and mortals though, of course they don't use any formula's and stuff, they just use the laws to do so, like leveling a mountain with a wave of a hand or leveling a city in a shower of light, ect.
    Linley should Make tornado of blades with his 3-way soul mutation on Final battle!
    There will be thousands of white badges!
  • Glen said:

    Vexram said:


    Glen said:

    And 1 more question:
    Why Deities don't use their power in magic style? Like Saints! For example make tornado / meteor storm and e.t.c.

    speed. they can still use them and they'll be uber super mega powerful since they aren't just tapping into the laws like saints and below but actually using the full power of them but still any true magical attack like those would still be completely useless against deities because they would be so slow, and since they would require concentration you would be left open to attacks, unless you're hiding clones inside yourself. they still technically use magic since but it's more the face to face type where you coat your fists in fire to burn your opponent to ash and such. they still use 'magic' against saints and mortals though, of course they don't use any formula's and stuff, they just use the laws to do so, like leveling a mountain with a wave of a hand or leveling a city in a shower of light, ect.
    Linley should Make tornado of blades with his 3-way soul mutation on Final battle!
    There will be thousands of white badges!
    that's just 10 drops of sovereign might he already has an entire flask...
  • I have been wondering can you troll people with divine sparks, I mean you fight a guy and make him bleed then you grab a demi-god spark and use that blood to bind the spark to the guy would that work O.o?

    And also would there be any differences between god-sparks? Like one spark you will only need to learn 2 but the other god spark has 5 of the 6 laws
  • alright, time to ruin the story again.. warning, huge spoilers....

    after Linley acquires second overlord artifact, a new insignificant character is introduced, lets call him Voron (i just made it up, forgot his name).. he is a god and IET has the most original dramatic background ever for this guy....you guessed right, his wife is abducted... long story short, Voron comes across with a (i think heart shaped, but could be any shape) gem/crystal on the grassland....he takes it and magically this gem makes him stronger... he goes the the clan that abducted his wife and kills many, takes his wife...
    then story comes back to linley, he comes out of meditation and he wants to take his Yulan buddies for a Inferno tour (women also join them for shopping...ahh, even in this story women insist on dragging men for shopping)...they travel a lot and arrive to the Blacksand Castle (the same castle where Linley did Fiend exam)..they go to 4th floor, where all the odd items/info are sold... Linley stumbles upon some info regarding red gem (the 3rd overlord artifact) and tries to find/buy any useful info regarding it...btw, some guy recognizes Linley and change his status from 1* Fiend to 7* fiend... after some filtering Linley chooses one rumor, which sound more believable and desided to ge and check it out... out of fear that sovereign might kill his family, Linley sends everyone back to home and travels there with Bebe... time pass, linley arrives, meets many people (one of them is Augustas emissary who has 2 sovereign artifacts, but still weaker than linley)...many people chase this Voron guy...the group arrives and corners Voron guy who wants to trade for red gem.. Linley agrees to pay 50 trillion inkstone, 50 sovereign drop.. but at the last second Augustas emissary kills Voron and take his space ring...and tries to threaten Linley...Linley asks him to prove that the red crystal is not fake, he pinches and crystal breaks... he shits his pants and hopes that Linley wouldnt kill him..Linley analyses that Voron sacrificed his god clone with fake gem and run with his wife.. Linley punches a hole into chaotic space, grabs from Augusta's emissaries neck and throws him into space...
    another character is introduced, who suddenly sees that the space cracked and a paper flew out..overlrd missin paper.. he takes it to Augusta, Augusta immediately goes to Infernal plane, Linley's house and demands to give the second artifact or die... again, more sovereigns (and beirut) gathers.. lots of talk..Augusta acting like a douchebag, like demanding to bring all your  family for check up...Linle softly intimidates him, and says that do not force me to look down on you (for you are acting like a douche).. another sovereign comes and tells them that Voron guy was spotted to flee to a certain material plane.. all scatters to send their forces to get the artifact.. in total 9 paragons get sent there by different Sovereigns.. Augusta sends Clementain (paragon) and promises him million drop of light and 10000 of each other sovereigns..Linley arrives with bebe only.. I am skiiping a lot here, some newcharacters... Clementine gets the artifact and cant flee.. linley chases him and catches up to him.. all shocked...Linley injures Clementine, he is shitting hi pants.. linley tells him which is valuable? you life or a gem that cannot be used by you.. Clementine gives gem to linley... but also calls Augustas face image (wifi connection)..Destruction face also shows up.. augusta threatens endlessly linley but linley doesnt give in...all scatters.. linley's fire clone goes to beirut and tells him everything... augusta stationes many people everywhere, so whenever linley leaves the material plane he can catch him.. Beirut says dont worry and splits caotic space and takes linley into it.. Linley shocked and finds out that beirut is a sovereign... this space is basically a shortcut for sovereigns amongst planes...they can travel and cut into other planes and enter.. the duo approches whre linley and bebe is waiting.. they join and quickly flee towards Yulan plane (through chaotic space).. augusta is informed immidiately and figures out that it is beirut who is helping linley.. beirut immediately feels when augusta enters the space and start chasing them...but not worried, cause augusta is a long was far from them...but suddenly a wind sovereign (google calls him Theresein.. he is the same wind sovereign who was trying to get second artifact from linley the very first time) appears and he obstructs beirut &co's way...but.. BUT another sovereign appears...yess, it is Blufire...paragon lower fire sovereign.. wind sovereign is also paragon by the way.....they finally manages to escape to Yulan plane and beirut taunts augusta for being useless, unable to catch them... classic... linley announces that he has all 3 artifacts... beirut and blufire urges him to get artifact...this mission doesnt come everyday...tells him how augusta and all others are acting greedy for this opportunity.. linley say NO...i will get grandpa doehring revived... overlord appears, in a woman shape.. linley asks for granpa doehring resurrection, overlord says impossible.. then linley asks for sword shape artifact... she gives him double edged saw like 5 meter long sword and disappears...
    linley surprised that he cant feel anything.. beirut tells him not to worry, there was a reason why he asked him to get artifact.. one needs to be a sovereign to be able to use overlord artifacts...
    beirut takes them all to Necropolis of god, 18th floor directly.. tells the whole story behind from 4 sovereigns death to beiruts experiments and gives him 2 earth and water sovereign sparks...
    enough for now...
  • Titans said:

    I have been wondering can you troll people with divine sparks, I mean you fight a guy and make him bleed then you grab a demi-god spark and use that blood to bind the spark to the guy would that work O.o?

    And also would there be any differences between god-sparks? Like one spark you will only need to learn 2 but the other god spark has 5 of the 6 laws

    If oponent is saint lvl, why not?
    The same can be done with god spark for Demigod, and HighGod spark for God, but only if there are main body present!

    Demigod spark = 1 profound.
    God spark = 2 profounds.
    HighGod spark = all profounds.

    Yes there are difference, Demigod and gos spark contain 1/2 profounds, but what are they, nobody don't know, unless you killed owner and know what profound mysteries he learned! But upon HighGod, there are no difference!

    Thats why when Beirut hired hunters to hunt for Saint (to extract profounds for Bebe darkness Laws), it took long time to found Saint who started learned most hardest profound of that Law!



  • edited September 2015
    Glen said:

    Titans said:

    I have been wondering can you troll people with divine sparks, I mean you fight a guy and make him bleed then you grab a demi-god spark and use that blood to bind the spark to the guy would that work O.o?

    And also would there be any differences between god-sparks? Like one spark you will only need to learn 2 but the other god spark has 5 of the 6 laws

    If oponent is saint lvl, why not?
    The same can be done with god spark for Demigod, and HighGod spark for God, but only if there are main body present!

    Demigod spark = 1 profound.
    God spark = 2 profounds.
    HighGod spark = all profounds.

    Yes there are difference, Demigod and gos spark contain 1/2 profounds, but what are they, nobody don't know, unless you killed owner and know what profound mysteries he learned! But upon HighGod, there are no difference!

    Thats why when Beirut hired hunters to hunt for Saint (to extract profounds for Bebe darkness Laws), it took long time to found Saint who started learned most hardest profound of that Law!



    god spark is 3 profound unless u fuse 2 
  • Glen said:

    Titans said:

    I have been wondering can you troll people with divine sparks, I mean you fight a guy and make him bleed then you grab a demi-god spark and use that blood to bind the spark to the guy would that work O.o?

    And also would there be any differences between god-sparks? Like one spark you will only need to learn 2 but the other god spark has 5 of the 6 laws

    If oponent is saint lvl, why not?
    The same can be done with god spark for Demigod, and HighGod spark for God, but only if there are main body present!

    Demigod spark = 1 profound.
    God spark = 2 profounds.
    HighGod spark = all profounds.

    Yes there are difference, Demigod and gos spark contain 1/2 profounds, but what are they, nobody don't know, unless you killed owner and know what profound mysteries he learned! But upon HighGod, there are no difference!

    Thats why when Beirut hired hunters to hunt for Saint (to extract profounds for Bebe darkness Laws), it took long time to found Saint who started learned most hardest profound of that Law!



    god spark is 3 profound unless u fuse 2 
    Bebe only mastered 2 profounds(essence of darkness and that doppelganger thing) and became a God.
  • i reread necropolis of the gods about the cuboid hall (where linley(saint) and others challenge to get demi-godspark) the hall has dragon,phoenix,tiger and tortoise i think the necropolis of the gods that beirut is using is a dimesion created by 4DBC ancestors ?? verify please
  • Glen said:

    Titans said:

    I have been wondering can you troll people with divine sparks, I mean you fight a guy and make him bleed then you grab a demi-god spark and use that blood to bind the spark to the guy would that work O.o?

    And also would there be any differences between god-sparks? Like one spark you will only need to learn 2 but the other god spark has 5 of the 6 laws

    If oponent is saint lvl, why not?
    The same can be done with god spark for Demigod, and HighGod spark for God, but only if there are main body present!

    Demigod spark = 1 profound.
    God spark = 2 profounds.
    HighGod spark = all profounds.

    Yes there are difference, Demigod and gos spark contain 1/2 profounds, but what are they, nobody don't know, unless you killed owner and know what profound mysteries he learned! But upon HighGod, there are no difference!

    Thats why when Beirut hired hunters to hunt for Saint (to extract profounds for Bebe darkness Laws), it took long time to found Saint who started learned most hardest profound of that Law!



    god spark is 3 profound unless u fuse 2 
    Everything except the Edicts and Wind is 2 mastered for God spark. You need 2 fused or 3 mastered for the wind and Edicts don't have a fixed number of profound mysteries.
  • abc said:

    i reread necropolis of the gods about the cuboid hall (where linley(saint) and others challenge to get demi-godspark) the hall has dragon,phoenix,tiger and tortoise i think the necropolis of the gods that beirut is using is a dimesion created by 4DBC ancestors ?? verify please


    The necropolis is in a plane/dimension created by Beirut. He created it to keep the corpses of the 4DBC ancestors there, as creator of the plane he also immediately knows if someone (of the other Sovereigns) gets close to it.



    Btw, I just recently read it all on GT and DAMN the end is awesome XD (especially the final battle.. haha)
  • Tierra said:

    abc said:

    i reread necropolis of the gods about the cuboid hall (where linley(saint) and others challenge to get demi-godspark) the hall has dragon,phoenix,tiger and tortoise i think the necropolis of the gods that beirut is using is a dimesion created by 4DBC ancestors ?? verify please


    The necropolis is in a plane/dimension created by Beirut. He created it to keep the corpses of the 4DBC ancestors there, as creator of the plane he also immediately knows if someone (of the other Sovereigns) gets close to it.



    Btw, I just recently read it all on GT and DAMN the end is awesome XD (especially the final battle.. haha)
    1) How other Sovereigns can get close to it? Or necropolis in other dimension near Yulan continent, ant it isn't material plane?!
    2) Sovereigns can create plane/dimension?! Isn't it only overgods can do?!

  • Glen said:

    Tierra said:

    abc said:

    i reread necropolis of the gods about the cuboid hall (where linley(saint) and others challenge to get demi-godspark) the hall has dragon,phoenix,tiger and tortoise i think the necropolis of the gods that beirut is using is a dimesion created by 4DBC ancestors ?? verify please


    The necropolis is in a plane/dimension created by Beirut. He created it to keep the corpses of the 4DBC ancestors there, as creator of the plane he also immediately knows if someone (of the other Sovereigns) gets close to it.



    Btw, I just recently read it all on GT and DAMN the end is awesome XD (especially the final battle.. haha)
    1) How other Sovereigns can get close to it? Or necropolis in other dimension near Yulan continent, ant it isn't material plane?!
    2) Sovereigns can create plane/dimension?! Isn't it only overgods can do?!


    1) The necropolis ( if i understood right) it's a separated dimmesion annexed to Yulan Plane, Beirut made it so that if a Sovereign find the necropolis he will immediatly know 

    2) Sovereign can creat planes, but cannot create life... so , kinda useless to create a plane if it's empty...
  • Glen said:

    Tierra said:

    abc said:

    i reread necropolis of the gods about the cuboid hall (where linley(saint) and others challenge to get demi-godspark) the hall has dragon,phoenix,tiger and tortoise i think the necropolis of the gods that beirut is using is a dimesion created by 4DBC ancestors ?? verify please


    The necropolis is in a plane/dimension created by Beirut. He created it to keep the corpses of the 4DBC ancestors there, as creator of the plane he also immediately knows if someone (of the other Sovereigns) gets close to it.



    Btw, I just recently read it all on GT and DAMN the end is awesome XD (especially the final battle.. haha)
    1) How other Sovereigns can get close to it? Or necropolis in other dimension near Yulan continent, ant it isn't material plane?!
    2) Sovereigns can create plane/dimension?! Isn't it only overgods can do?!

    1) through chaotic space
    2) already explained above xD (btw, linley was even able to make a wind+earth fusion plane (usually only the element of the sovereign possible), shocking Beirut and Blufire lol) weirdly, they can even create a sun and a moon... linley even made a protective membrane around the sun so it doesn't scorch his plane >_>
    I think linley even thought about if he could carry life over to his plane...
  • edited September 2015
    How much Linley fused profunds in each element?!
    AS i understand, becoming soul-mutated his speed in learning has increased! And it be better to fuse more profounds before becoming Sovereign!

    To matricha:
    1st overgod artifact he got that crown!
    What about more detailed spoilers after War, where he got second artifact?!
  • edited September 2015
    Glen said:

    To matricha:
    1st overgod artifact he got that crown!
    What about more detailed spoilers after War, where he got second artifact?!

    i have already posted kind of detailed spoilers regarding 2nd artifact..he gets it in the Oliviers' wife rescue arc....check previous page...
    about the artifact itself, i believe it is an armguard type (that you wear on your arm) artifact, which can supply you with endless souls (Ren will have better explanations)...it means that while equipping it, if you get your soul destroyed, you will get revived... Linley had to kill the guy who had it, 2-3 times to understand it's function... Linley used soul attack to kill the guy..
    if i remember correctly, linley doesnt realize it is overlord artifact at first.. he puts it into his space ring, and the rusty crown and this arm wear fly towards each other and they merge, sort of sitting on each other...he realizes it after he inspects later his ring and sees that these 2 are joined together by themselves..
  • Glen said:

    How much Linley fused profunds in each element?!
    AS i understand, becoming soul-mutated his speed in learning has increased! And it be better to fuse more profounds before becoming Sovereign!

    To matricha:
    1st overgod artifact he got that crown!
    What about more detailed spoilers after War, where he got second artifact?!


    When Linley becomes a Sovereign, he isn't at paragon-level... he continues to fuse some mysteries with time, but it's pretty much unimportant as soon as he becomes a UC

    Long story? xD
    Some time after planar war, Oliver comes to him, has a teenager with him - his son. Linley notices that Oliver is a bit down in the dumps, but Oliver doesnt want to bother Linley, only after he gets told that Lin is at paragon-level, he comes to him, begging for help. Linley learns that Oliver got a wife (got to know her on a fiend-mission) and 2 kids. But then her Ex showed up (son of a prefecture lord, iirc, highgod). Since Oliver and his wife were not highgods yet and also had to protect the kids who were still saints, Wife goes with her Ex, who promises to not hurt Oliver and the 2 kids (2 sons, twins, btw).
    But, Ex sends men to kill Oliver and the kids short time later. Oliver already traveled towards a city from the valley he had lived with his wife, but was slow because he had to carry the kids with him.
    He is forced to fuse with a highgod spark to be able to protect his kids (goes fast since he already was only a bit away from reaching it on his own), but there are too many enemies and one of his sons dies.
    He attempts to get his wife back after bringing his son to a city, but fails and has to flee again.

    Linley wants to help Oliver, travels to that mansion of the Ex, guards have no way to stop Linley ofc.
    Oliver gets his wife back. Linley catches the Ex and lets Oliver kill him.

    Daddy (even has sovereign artifact) of the Ex is not happy, puts on a special bracelet (the artifact). He also had the overgod message paper, but put it into a spatial ring and destroyed the ring.
    Eventually, he encounters Linley group. Linley trashes the guy, but the guy somehow doesn't die (or dies, and suddenly gets up again)
    Linley trashes him repeatedly, to the guys horror (big LOL).
    Lin figures out that the bracelet is the treasure, takes it and kills the lord.
    His group leaves, not concerned at all.

    But the lord has another clone at home and sets up the scheme to get the sovereigns to kill linley (spread word of the overgod artifacts).

    In Linley's spatial ring, the Crown and the bracelet fused on their own.
  • edited September 2015
    some additional thoughts.. i dont know what others think, but i feel like IET did rush the last book a little bit .. (i havnt finished it yet though) to be precise, he could have more chapters coming after linley becomes sovereign, more adventures,which is book 21, the last one... i cant remember how many gazillions times IET had to rant meaninglessly without any logic to the context, or how many times i had to read the repetitive explanations of how, god is stronger than a saint, how highgod is stronger than god... god damm it...but he finished the story very quickly where the MC gets to achieve sovereign power..
    anyway...had to get it out of my chest.. i wish i was there to give him a couple of slaps :D :D :D
  • matricha said:

    some additional thoughts.. i dont know what others think, but i feel like IET did rush the last book a little bit .. (i havnt finished it yet though) to be precise, he could have more chapters coming after linley becomes sovereign, more adventures,which is book 21, the last one... i cant remember how many gazillions times IET had to rant meaninglessly without any logic to the context, or how many times i had to read the repetitive explanations of how, god is stronger than a saint, how highgod is stronger than god... god damm it...but he finished the story very quickly where the MC gets to achieve sovereign power..
    anyway...had to get it out of my chest.. i wish i was there to give him a couple of slaps :D :D :D

    Well what could IET write about at that point once Linley becomes a sovereign there is literally no danger to sovereigns unless they want to mess around and cause material planes to collapse , in all the previous books there was/is another challenge like yulan to infernal realm, 4DBC crsis, there was always someone stronger or a place where experts gathered, but on the last book he stands at the top of the universe. I think finishing up everything when he becomes a sovereign is quite good, but if he didn't I rate someone would be saying the same thing as you except the opposite asking why IET dragged out the novel
  • edited September 2015

    Glen said:

    Vexram said:


    Glen said:

    And 1 more question:
    Why Deities don't use their power in magic style? Like Saints! For example make tornado / meteor storm and e.t.c.

    speed. they can still use them and they'll be uber super mega powerful since they aren't just tapping into the laws like saints and below but actually using the full power of them but still any true magical attack like those would still be completely useless against deities because they would be so slow, and since they would require concentration you would be left open to attacks, unless you're hiding clones inside yourself. they still technically use magic since but it's more the face to face type where you coat your fists in fire to burn your opponent to ash and such. they still use 'magic' against saints and mortals though, of course they don't use any formula's and stuff, they just use the laws to do so, like leveling a mountain with a wave of a hand or leveling a city in a shower of light, ect.
    Linley should Make tornado of blades with his 3-way soul mutation on Final battle!
    There will be thousands of white badges!
    that's just 10 drops of sovereign might he already has an entire flask...
    for every 1000? soldier badges you can trade them in for sovereign artifacts. thats why me and others are surprised linley didn't slaughter everyone so him and bebe could be loaded with all 3 types.
    Lazergen said:

    Book 19, Chapter 12:
    Only by killing enemies and acquiring a hundred white badges would they acquire a single drop of Sovereign’s Might. Upon acquiring ten thousand white badges, they would be able to acquire a Sovereign artifact. But of course, if they gained ten gold badges, they could also trade for a Sovereign artifact.
    ah thanks. i thought i was off. still 10k is an easy number for a paragon.
  • Vexram said:

    Glen said:

    Vexram said:


    Glen said:

    And 1 more question:
    Why Deities don't use their power in magic style? Like Saints! For example make tornado / meteor storm and e.t.c.

    speed. they can still use them and they'll be uber super mega powerful since they aren't just tapping into the laws like saints and below but actually using the full power of them but still any true magical attack like those would still be completely useless against deities because they would be so slow, and since they would require concentration you would be left open to attacks, unless you're hiding clones inside yourself. they still technically use magic since but it's more the face to face type where you coat your fists in fire to burn your opponent to ash and such. they still use 'magic' against saints and mortals though, of course they don't use any formula's and stuff, they just use the laws to do so, like leveling a mountain with a wave of a hand or leveling a city in a shower of light, ect.
    Linley should Make tornado of blades with his 3-way soul mutation on Final battle!
    There will be thousands of white badges!
    that's just 10 drops of sovereign might he already has an entire flask...
    for every 1000? soldier badges you can trade them in for sovereign artifacts. thats why me and others are surprised linley didn't slaughter everyone so him and bebe could be loaded with all 3 types.
    Book 19, Chapter 12:
    Only by killing enemies and acquiring a hundred white badges would they acquire a single drop of Sovereign’s Might. Upon acquiring ten thousand white badges, they would be able to acquire a Sovereign artifact. But of course, if they gained ten gold badges, they could also trade for a Sovereign artifact.
  • Vexram said:

    Glen said:

    Vexram said:


    Glen said:

    And 1 more question:
    Why Deities don't use their power in magic style? Like Saints! For example make tornado / meteor storm and e.t.c.

    speed. they can still use them and they'll be uber super mega powerful since they aren't just tapping into the laws like saints and below but actually using the full power of them but still any true magical attack like those would still be completely useless against deities because they would be so slow, and since they would require concentration you would be left open to attacks, unless you're hiding clones inside yourself. they still technically use magic since but it's more the face to face type where you coat your fists in fire to burn your opponent to ash and such. they still use 'magic' against saints and mortals though, of course they don't use any formula's and stuff, they just use the laws to do so, like leveling a mountain with a wave of a hand or leveling a city in a shower of light, ect.
    Linley should Make tornado of blades with his 3-way soul mutation on Final battle!
    There will be thousands of white badges!
    that's just 10 drops of sovereign might he already has an entire flask...
    for every 1000? soldier badges you can trade them in for sovereign artifacts. thats why me and others are surprised linley didn't slaughter everyone so him and bebe could be loaded with all 3 types.
    Lazergen said:

    Book 19, Chapter 12:
    Only by killing enemies and acquiring a hundred white badges would they acquire a single drop of Sovereign’s Might. Upon acquiring ten thousand white badges, they would be able to acquire a Sovereign artifact. But of course, if they gained ten gold badges, they could also trade for a Sovereign artifact.
    ah thanks. i thought i was off. still 10k is an easy number for a paragon.
    artifacts can only be traded with commander badge so that people don't go aound killing waklings to get them
Sign In or Register to comment.