Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• rexchaos said:
    Why does the Han clan hate the Meng Clan?
    and whose soul lamp was it that MH got from the immortal daoist temple?
    It is not actually revealed why Han Clan hates Meng Clan or I don't remember it. And that soul lamp belongs to Boundless Sect's first patriarch.
  • edited December 2016
    tigerwong said:
    What happened to Su Yan? Is she still inside Meng hao's bag? 
    Major spoilers ahead.
    She is and she is still there after the war
    when MH is floating around as a corpse. MH's body floats around for like thousand years so she makes a hole in MH's bag and escapes.
  • Do immortals have limitless life span? If not, what are the life spans of immortals, ancients and dao realm xiu? 
  • Ke Yunhai said Lord Li sealed the heavens and returned the mandate to the masses. What did he mean? Did he seal the dao realm for ninth mountain? Also, Ke Yunhai says he should have originally lived as long as the ninth mountain was standing. Does that mean Ancients have unlimited life span (as long as their respective mountain is standing)?
  • dionit said:
    LuffyKun said:
    kuppy123 said:
    Who is the old man with black and white pearls dao who saves Meng Hao after 10th Wang Patriarch steals his cultivation? Is he an outsider? How powerful is he?
    Isn't he Lord Li?  For some reason I think someone said he was Lord Li, first Lord of the 9th mountain
    One thing for sure is that he isnt Lord Li. Hes the dude that painted the World Tree , named Shui Dongliu I believe. Hes probably the strongest out of all of the Mountain and Sea Lords besides Meng Hao
    Nah he's talking about the old armored guy with the boat. He's from outside the Mountains and Seas and we never learn his true identity IIRC, but he's pretty strong since he was able to take MH outside the 9M&S (or at least give him visions of it) and even the 4th Mountain Lord was respectful to him.
    Just a theory;
     Isn't it paragon nine seals? The founder of the 9ms as well as demon sealers and the creator of the sun and moon? Because that's the impression I have at the moment as he takes MH around the 9ms as well as shows him the sun and the moon from which he creates the pearl abilities. So it is likely to be some remenant of paragon nine seals the first demon sealer.
    It's been a while since I read that chapter, but as I remember it the old armored guy didn't create the black white pearls from the sun and moon. He was just doing some hand signs and Meng Hao copied him which resulted in him learning the technique. Also, when MH combines the Ninth Mountain, the pearls, the Supernova and the Nethermoon the pearls are separate from the sun and moon, being something different.
  • Ke Yunhai said Lord Li sealed the heavens and returned the mandate to the masses. What did he mean? Did he seal the dao realm for ninth mountain? Also, Ke Yunhai says he should have originally lived as long as the ninth mountain was standing. Does that mean Ancients have unlimited life span (as long as their respective mountain is standing)?
    I think the lifespan is similar to desolate era where they have a long ass life but still it ends.
  • edited December 2016
    xaryte said:
    Ke Yunhai said Lord Li sealed the heavens and returned the mandate to the masses. What did he mean? Did he seal the dao realm for ninth mountain? Also, Ke Yunhai says he should have originally lived as long as the ninth mountain was standing. Does that mean Ancients have unlimited life span (as long as their respective mountain is standing)?
    I think the lifespan is similar to desolate era where they have a long ass life but still it ends.
    Unless this is added later on, celestial immortals and up are immortal in every sense of the word, as of vol 21. I know dao lords can die from cultivation failure, but I thought they wouldn't die of age the way KYH did.
  • dionit said:
    LuffyKun said:
    kuppy123 said:
    Who is the old man with black and white pearls dao who saves Meng Hao after 10th Wang Patriarch steals his cultivation? Is he an outsider? How powerful is he?
    Isn't he Lord Li?  For some reason I think someone said he was Lord Li, first Lord of the 9th mountain
    One thing for sure is that he isnt Lord Li. Hes the dude that painted the World Tree , named Shui Dongliu I believe. Hes probably the strongest out of all of the Mountain and Sea Lords besides Meng Hao
    Nah he's talking about the old armored guy with the boat. He's from outside the Mountains and Seas and we never learn his true identity IIRC, but he's pretty strong since he was able to take MH outside the 9M&S (or at least give him visions of it) and even the 4th Mountain Lord was respectful to him.
    Just a theory;
     Isn't it paragon nine seals? The founder of the 9ms as well as demon sealers and the creator of the sun and moon? Because that's the impression I have at the moment as he takes MH around the 9ms as well as shows him the sun and the moon from which he creates the pearl abilities. So it is likely to be some remenant of paragon nine seals the first demon sealer.
    Shui Dongliu js a clone of Paragon Nine Seals
  • dionit said:
    LuffyKun said:
    kuppy123 said:
    Just a theory;
    Shui Dongliu js a clone of Paragon Nine Seals
  • JohnDoe said:
    xaryte said:
    Ke Yunhai said Lord Li sealed the heavens and returned the mandate to the masses. What did he mean? Did he seal the dao realm for ninth mountain? Also, Ke Yunhai says he should have originally lived as long as the ninth mountain was standing. Does that mean Ancients have unlimited life span (as long as their respective mountain is standing)?
    Unless this is added later on, celestial immortals and up are immortal in every sense of the word, as of vol 21. I know dao lords can die from cultivation failure, but I thought they wouldn't die of age the way KYH did.
    Limited but long lifespan is fine. But it doesnt explain what Ke Yunhai said. Especially about Lord Li returning the mandate to the masses
  • Did he manage to get a Dao level fleshy body later?
    When is he going to absorb the 4th Nirvana fruit, and what level he will reach after assimilate with the 4th one?
  • Dao Fang has been mentioned mutltiple times, what's the deal with him in relation to Meng Hao in the future and also with Huo Yanzi?
  • what will happen between meng hao and song jia at the end? 
  • edited December 2016
    Those who are interested about MH's disciple's story can read it here: http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/3861/just-finished-issth/p3
  • What is the fifth tribulation of Dao Realm? The first is the thunder, secund the weapons, third the guardians, 4th the elements, 6th the dao character. Is the elements 2 tribulations? That seems strange.
  • 5th is the gold coin one i think each coin represents failed mountain lords or something
  • What happens to Meng Hao's dad during his tribulation? Does he succeed?
  • What chapter does the fang clan's first patriarch tell fang shoudao about why their bloodline became stronger? 
  • What happens to Meng Hao's dad during his tribulation? Does he succeed?
    Azureus said:
    During Fang Xiufeng's tribulation's critical moment, 6 out of 9 Lords of M&S come on a conclusion to prevent him from going any further, including Ji Tian. Because of how powerful he'd become after the tribulation, as a member of a Heaven's Crown family. And preventing him from going any further at that moment would result in his death. At that moment, Fang Clan 1st generation patriarch's clone appears and tells them to fuck off while saving Fang Xiufeng and making his tribulation successful in the process, iirc.

• Suran said:
    What chapter does the fang clan's first patriarch tell fang shoudao about why their bloodline became stronger? 
    He already did (if you are caught up with latest translations). Fang Shoudao recalls it on Meteorite Market
  • After reading this page I guess I got another question:

Number one: So is  the Fang clan first generation patriarch clone in all aspects just really the first generation patriarch? No differences from original?

Number two: in the translations it says Dao Fang has a monkey face. So is Dao Fang a monkey man? In addition, it says that he really doesn't like immortals. I'm guessing Dao Fang is in dao realm, but doesn't that make him an immortal? I'm a little confused, since I'm thinking cultivation is the pursuit of being an immortal?

• DBlack said:
    After reading this page I guess I got another question:

Number one: So is  the Fang clan first generation patriarch clone in all aspects just really the first generation patriarch? No differences from original?

Number two: in the translations it says Dao Fang has a monkey face. So is Dao Fang a monkey man? In addition, it says that he really doesn't like immortals. I'm guessing Dao Fang is in dao realm, but doesn't that make him an immortal? I'm a little confused, since I'm thinking cultivation is the pursuit of being an immortal?

1. There is a difference since the original one is dead lol. And what makes him powerful is that he can use the power of Fang Clan's planet but he cant use it too many times since it requires lots of the planet's resources. He wouldn't need to rely on planet's power if he was alive I guess.

Azureus said:

Spoiler:
    Dao Fang is the guardian outside 9M&S who doesn't let any 9M&S cultivators leave and he is a Paragon lvl 8 iirc. He comes from alien race and he is a monkey.
    Well, originally he was from 3000 mortal worlds and the people from Paragon Immortal world were immortals to them, so yeah.
  • when is meng hao going to reach the dao level in body cultivation and how powerful is he going to be? 
  • who's the quasi dao guy from 1192? someone from 33 heavens?
  • When do Dao Fang and Meng Hao fight?
  • And what about that promise he made to a swords guy from where he got his paragon bridge magic
  • would anyone tell me how MH take out the poison the Resurrection Lily Blooms in Seven Colors he was given?
  • ab4ddon said:
    would anyone tell me how MH take out the poison the Resurrection Lily Blooms in Seven Colors he was given?
    He won't. The Lily gets sealed by a powerful expert so it won't harm him anymore (it tries to break the seal a few times but MH supresses it each time). Eventually, he removes during his First Spirit Severing and turns it into a magical item.
  • dionit said:
    ab4ddon said:
    would anyone tell me how MH take out the poison the Resurrection Lily Blooms in Seven Colors he was given?
    He won't. The Lily gets sealed by a powerful expert so it won't harm him anymore (it tries to break the seal a few times but MH supresses it each time). Eventually, he removes during his First Spirit Severing and turns it into a magical item.
    oh ok thank
  • What happens with that ji doyoung guy