Long live summons spoiler needed.

Does the soaring contanent get wiped out by the thousand demon sect or whatever it's called? They abush the people escaping from the tournament and summon demons while they removed all the powerful fighters from the continent.

Comments

• No, YY and the gang stop them iirc. Also there's a spoiler thread for this novel. ;p
  • Yah but digging thru 33 pages for info I want and without guarantee they offer the info I want. It's a waste of time. 1 last ? Does the inates on the 10th floor come back and fight the enemy?
  • Is this in regards to your first question, or just in general?
  • This is already translated, no? Why are you asking this anyway?

Of course the Soaring Dragon Continent doesn't get wiped out. The Innates come back, but they don't fight the enemies; mainly because Yue Yang and Tian Fa(Sky Law) had already repelled them by that time.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited December 2016
    Idk, maybe he's really far from that point.
  • Because with my Internet out I am forced to use my phone Internet which has little data so I can't continue till frontier moves their assets to fix my internet. And I was asking because it was bugging me to think that the enemy was gonna wipe them out and not being able to find out for a few days was killing me. And I also don't want be like other people who drop novels when stuff like this happens because they make asumptions causing them to lose interest in the novel.
  • Can anyone tell me info about the sword goddess! 
    Thank you 
  • Sam004 said:
    Can anyone tell me info about the sword goddess! 
    Thank you 

You should read the thread linked in post 3...

Anyway, what kind of spoiler do you want? Simply asking for info about her is rather vague...
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk