Next Volume '' Waste Child Returns'' gonna start from next chapter

Finally CF is going to Great Thousand Upper Realm Latest Spoilers and details we found out recently:

''CF Mom seems to be from a clan which is super strong clan which stand among the top in Great Thousand Upper Realm''

''CF Dad was said as the greatest talent in his Upper Realm and in latest chapter it was said tht his Dad at age of 29 destroyed a clan which was strong enough to fight      Chu Clan and even be stronger than Chu clan in future by himself and he left his Upper realm for 800 yrs and suddenly returned with a child after which events relating CF bloodline happened''

''Chu Clan doesnt seems to be tht bad actually they punished CF and his Dad to calm the anger of all those Super influence of there Realm came to watch CF bloodline event but it was hinted tht CF Dad didnt fear them and easily could've escaped the punishment but he purposely accepted it for some deep reason''

'' CF is now First True Immortal Realm ''

'' Venerable seems to be the topest realm in the Upper Realm Chu clan is at Funny thing is Little Fishy who is of same age of CF if not Younger is  just a step away from stepping into Venerable No wonder they called this Upper Realm as backwater ''

'' Few ppl frm Chu clan seems to have predicted CF origins ''

'' CF Dad has already left this Upper Region and CF Dad admitted tht if he helped CF within 10 Yrs CF Can Dominate this Upper Region but his Dad doesnt want him to stop at tht he wants him to Dominate Great Thousand Upper Realm for tht he have to carve his own road ''

'' Evil God Sword may have a God Realm Evil Monster sealed in it, it actually doesnt have any interest in CF body cuz CF body couldnt handle even a bit of its power and get destroyed but its main objective is to use CF body so tht it can bring out CF Dad According to Evil God Sword when CF 1st meet his dad Evil God sword has already seen through CF Dad realm and predicted tht CF Dad is a super Talent who could even Shake Great Thousand Upper Realm and CF Dad realm also was high enough for Evil God Sword to bring out a small portion of its power and it require a high realm body to remove its seal it aimed at CF dad but fortunately CF Dad progressed was even faster than what Evil Sword Predicted and CF Dad forced it to go into deep slumper for atleast a few years''

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Little fishy just reached martial immortal , she is a princess of a clan that rules a star region , not upper realm.
    CF's dad didnt destroy a clan that was getting stronger by the day to be placed 3rd on the upper realm chu clan is from , he beat their leader with 1 move so the leader took his own life later on , Jin He immortal is the new leader of that influence.
    CF's mom is from a clan that dominates several star regions or it might be entire galaxy/multitudes of star regions/.
    Heavenly road is besides a punishing ground since it affects a cultivation also a ancient vestige for the chu clan , but cf's dad seems to be the first to discover its secrets and power up from it.
    CF's dad left the chu clan star region to look for his father, if he had kept cf near him it would have taken 10 years for cf to rule the star region , but not progress after it.
    CF's dad could have killed even the influences behind the people he killed on cf's test day , but he didnt know who and why fudged cf's test so he decided to leave the truth finding to him.

But yes , volume 8 starts tommorow.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited November 2016
    Ya its Star Region my bad there. But CF Dad not only defeated the leader but also defeated all elder level powerhouses of tht clan which lead to its downfall now it was said tht if tht clan leader was still alive tht clan without doubt would be number 1 now in tht upper realm as for his mom's clan its a overlord in Beyond the heavens As for reason his dad choose to accept punishment maybe since his dad isnt strong enough to fight against his Mom's influence he didnt wanted to create disturbance in his Star Region as all of them present were from top Influence of his Star Region  and if he had defeated them all it may have created some disturbance in Star Region and may get into radar of CF Mom's Clan and it seems CF Dad and CF r running from them.
  • Little fishy just reached martial immortal , she is a princess of a clan that rules a star region , not upper realm.
    CF's dad didnt destroy a clan that was getting stronger by the day to be placed 3rd on the upper realm chu clan is from , he beat their leader with 1 move so the leader took his own life later on , Jin He immortal is the new leader of that influence.
    CF's mom is from a clan that dominates several star regions or it might be entire galaxy/multitudes of star regions/.
    Heavenly road is besides a punishing ground since it affects a cultivation also a ancient vestige for the chu clan , but cf's dad seems to be the first to discover its secrets and power up from it.
    CF's dad left the chu clan star region to look for his father, if he had kept cf near him it would have taken 10 years for cf to rule the star region , but not progress after it.
    CF's dad could have killed even the influences behind the people he killed on cf's test day , but he didnt know who and why fudged cf's test so he decided to leave the truth finding to him.

btw what the Ancient Vestige i didnt understand what literally tht is ?
  • It wasnt explained , just mentioned.
    His mother's clan already know about them and the star region of the chu clan is quite backwater so i doubt it would have caused any rumpus , Xuanyuan just wasn't strong enough , so he saw no point in ruling there now anyway.
    That influence is still 3rd strongest in the upper realm with Jin He leading it , so not sure what you mean by downfall. It would have become stronger than chu clan in future , but only without Chu Feng's line of the family.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Another ten years before TL catches up...
  • edited November 2016
    Hopefully author solves the wife issues this arc and that atleast his three main girls are "safe".

• Immortal Yue left him a message that said she will return Su Rou and Mei after she rebuilds her own body. Ling is adventuring somewhere , probably great thousand upper realm.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• just to add something, CF's father defeated the leader with one move which caused him to commit suicide later on
  • Little fishy just reached martial immortal , she is a princess of a clan that rules a star region , not upper realm.

Regarding Little fishy in which chapters is she mentioned?
  • Would anyone like to speculate about this new book?

• I seriously want to know how the story is going to proceed now; According to the latest raw many people including Chu clan have speculated that CF is CX's son and one guy even wants to bring him back to the clan and they are saying that CX has many enemies who would like to take out their frustration on CF and even some people from the clan would like to kill CF. Chu kongtong the guy that got wrecked by CX, his son 7th rank TI is after CF and there is also this talented Chu chick who is going to meet him at formation immortal area. I dont know what CX was thinking leaving his son between many enemies without any help, lower realms were fine as he had his bloodline and could fight many ranks above but now he doesn't really have shit except some skills and Divine punishment which is kinda useless as it only helps him fight 1 rank above and technically that's useless infront of geniuses and man CX's talent is hyped so much that CF looks useless infront of him, even the evil sword was saying CX is better than CF.
  • If CF was raised in the upper realm , he would be atleast martial immortal by now. That would have been enough to compare equally with his father , rumor spreaders seem to forget that.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• If CF was raised in the upper realm , he would be atleast martial immortal by now. That would have been enough to compare equally with his father , rumor spreaders seem to forget that.
    I think he would be Vulnerable by now i/o Martial Immortal, especially when his concluded that CF has more than than CX
  • I agree it's possible if he had the resources of the upper realm but man it's gonna be difficult to proceed surrounded by enemies completely, but I think the Chu guy that wanted to bring CF back to the clan will help him during a dire situation and bring him back to the clan as the guys after him now greatly surpass him and he cant really fight them with his cultivation. But I am hyped about what's gonna happen now he doesnt have any backing or anything that makes him special...
  • Gotta said that majority of the chu clan are retarded. Some of the higher up actually believe that cf dad was afraid of the clan head, at least one of them is smart enough to know better.
  • Well nobody truly knew his strenght after he came back , as it was mentioned he came back with a kid and it was soon tested.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited December 2016
    Well nobody truly knew his strenght after he came back , as it was mentioned he came back with a kid and it was soon tested.
    Nobody really need to see it, all they need is a brain. I mean when he was 29, he was able to beat a guy who is equal to the chu clan head with one move, so obviously 800 years later his single fart would be able to destroy the clan head. The people in chu clan are all brain dead except for that one guy, there is no other explanation.
  • Only 3 people knew he defeated him in one move. Although indeed its stupid to think for 800 years his progress wont be higher than the clan leader, but i guess its possible he might have showed a lower cultivation level on purpose or that the old timers that knew he is the strongest , covered it up and the current leaders dont know what really happened.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Only 3 people knew he defeated him in one move. Although indeed its stupid to think for 800 years his progress wont be higher than the clan leader, but i guess its possible he might have showed a lower cultivation level on purpose or that the old timers that knew he is the strongest , covered it up and the current leaders dont know what really happened.
    I am surprise that dude know about it and he didn't seem like he want to keep it a secret since he told his daughter about it so I am surprise that the higher up of the clan know nothing of this. 
  • edited December 2016
    Well his father was the previous vice-leader of the hall while CF's dad was the leader , so its not surprising if they were even on good terms and he was one of the people that asked for favor on his behalf. I'm sure Kongtong knew how strong he was as well , which is why he was so surprised his power didnt drop after all those years.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• CF Dad was able to 1 hit defeat someone of Chu Clan head Level Powerhouse when he was 29 now tht 800 yrs have passed i wonder what Cultivation realm he be at and what level CF Mom be its indicated tht her talent is even better than CF Dad who's already seems to be OP at this stage of story not to mention how strong CF Mom Clan be 
  • Either martial sovereign or the divine realms above it.

今晚想跟我上床吗?