Desolate era books

Hello,

I would like to ask just how many books does DE has? Since from google searches I found up to 45 books, but on WW we are nearing the end.

Tagged:

Comments

• There are indeed 45 books.
  • Evaansan said:
    There are indeed 45 books.
    Thank for the anwser, but why are we nearing the end on book 21?
  • Where have you seen this ? There's nothing implying we are close to the end.
  • It could be that i missunderstood, but when DE went off sponsored chapters ( around book 19, ch 38, 39) there was an announcement  that RWX will no longer be doing sponsored chapters for DE as we are nearing the end of the novel.

Again I hope i missunderstood, read wrong etc. But it's been bugging me for a while now and wanted to be sure.
  • W1PER said:
    It could be that i missunderstood, but when DE went off sponsored chapters ( around book 19, ch 38, 39) there was an announcement  that RWX will no longer be doing sponsored chapters for DE as we are nearing the end of the novel.

Again I hope i missunderstood, read wrong etc. But it's been bugging me for a while now and wanted to be sure.
    It said he will switch it to 10 chapters a week. The donations from before we're to help drive donations and support to other translators. Given how much Wuxiaworld has grown he has no need to do that anymore.
  • Best news ever :)

Thank you