Dominating Sword Immortal

Comments

• Come on people put Some spoilers 
  • Does mc have any pets?
  • carcle said:
    Does mc have any pets?
    Yeah, he does, but they are not the life-long "brother" companions if you get what I am saying. They are just pets that the Mc got because of their uniqueness. One of them is a Dream eater wolf, and the other is a star king dog.
  • Narcox said:
    can someone tell the martial ranks?
    Translated chapters ->Astral-> Sea of souls-> Life and Death-> Half God-> True God. The Life ad Death realm is long as fvck so don't think that the ranks are too little. It has 9 stages. 1 through 6 are pretty simple. After 6 you have a really hard bridge which prevents most cultivators from reaching stage 7. Stage 7 cultivators are known as emperors. Then, there's another bridge which is even harder to breakthrough. These guys( Stage 8) are know as sovereigns. Then there's stage 9 and these cultivators are known as great seniors. This rank is divided into low, formidable, high, top/peak, legendary. The legendary is also divided into bronze spirit level, Silver spirit level, and Gold spirit level.

• Does he destroy all the schools that want him dead?
  •   Does he get married at the end of the story or prior?  If so, whom does he marry first?

For some reason, I want him to get with the mysterious queen.  What happens to her and the phoenix girl?
  • Does he destroy all the schools that want him dead?
    This is actually one of the things that I hate about this novel. The Mc always gets into conflicts with these schools for the stupidest of reasons. After the school finds how amazing his potential is, they start sending assassins or people to kill him, and after they failed, the cycle continues until the Mc becomes stronger than the school/sect. Now this is what pisses me off, despite being stronger than them, he doesn't do anything to them. So for your question, no he doesn't destroy all of the schools that want him dead.
  •   Does he get married at the end of the story or prior?  If so, whom does he marry first?

For some reason, I want him to get with the mysterious queen.  What happens to her and the phoenix girl?
    He doesn't get officially marry with any of the love interests, but they do have children together. The mysterious queen and the phoenix become stronger after leaving their current world, but nothing romantic happens between them and the Mc.
  • carcle said:
    what is special about the broken sword in chapter 49 ?? and when he learns that the sword is special ??
    Belongs to a extremely powerful sword user at the Life&Death Realm. MC gets a Sword Attribute from the spirit remnant inside the sword. The attribute he gets is "Immortal". He also gets "Destruction" and "Slaughter" (subset of Destruction).

He learns about after he gets stuck in world inside another world. He finds inheritances left behind by Life&Death experts and he picks all the sword related ones. The first one gives him "Slaughter" Attribute and dual swordsmanship. The second gives him "Destruction" which is higher than "Slaughter" but during the inheritance remnant spirit of past owner comes out of broken sword to fight with "Destruction" guys remnant spirit cause they are both swordsmen and they both wanna see who is stronger even as spirits.
    chapter ?

He doesn't get officially marry with any of the love interests, but they do have children together. The mysterious queen and the phoenix become stronger after leaving their current world, but nothing romantic happens between them and the Mc.
    Mysterious Queen isn't part of the harem then?
    It's just two love interests right, and a lot of times they consider themselves to be "married" after being intimate.

What level is he when he comes back from adventuring?
  • edited December 2016
    MaximRide said:
      Does he get married at the end of the story or prior?  If so, whom does he marry first?

Mysterious Queen isn't part of the harem then?
    It's just two love interests right, and a lot of times they consider themselves to be "married" after being intimate.

His realm is the late Clasping Yuan Realm but he is practically invincible in his realm and can even beat/kill early Astral Realm cultivators if he goes all out.
  • Murong Qinqang and Murong Daochen are different people I'm guessing, or is one MTL name?
  • carcle said:
    carcle said:
    what is special about the broken sword in chapter 49 ?? and when he learns that the sword is special ??
    Belongs to a extremely powerful sword user at the Life&Death Realm. MC gets a Sword Attribute from the spirit remnant inside the sword. The attribute he gets is "Immortal". He also gets "Destruction" and "Slaughter" (subset of Destruction).

He learns about after he gets stuck in world inside another world. He finds inheritances left behind by Life&Death experts and he picks all the sword related ones. The first one gives him "Slaughter" Attribute and dual swordsmanship. The second gives him "Destruction" which is higher than "Slaughter" but during the inheritance remnant spirit of past owner comes out of broken sword to fight with "Destruction" guys remnant spirit cause they are both swordsmen and they both wanna see who is stronger even as spirits.
    chapter ?
    I answered this on page 1. Chapter 371
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • MaximRide said:
    Comes back from adventuring when? When they leave the world they are much higher than Clasping Yuan

He breaks thru to Astral shortly after the competition and he and murong arent even a couple at that point.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Happy 2017! When does Murounq (?) Start following MC around
    Ignorevthis

Ignorevthis
    Nvm dont ignore this, I wanna know. Ty in advance
  • Can someone tell me what happened to the TL? Was there an announcement that I missed?
    Why are they putting in the raws as well as the TL, it's so annoying to read the series now, and when I reached chapter 198, I felt like it was entirely MTL'd, like just a copy-paste into Google Translate.
  • Rewrite said:
    Can someone tell me what happened to the TL? Was there an announcement that I missed?
    Why are they putting in the raws as well as the TL, it's so annoying to read the series now, and when I reached chapter 198, I felt like it was entirely MTL'd, like just a copy-paste into Google Translate.
    XXW is shutting down so those are stockpiled unedited chapters. It's moving to another site with editing done. Those weren't meant to be read. 
  • Rewrite said:
    Can someone tell me what happened to the TL? Was there an announcement that I missed?
    XXW is shutting down so those are stockpiled unedited chapters. It's moving to another site with editing done. Those weren't meant to be read. 
    Okay thanks, that actually makes sense now.
  • Does anyone know if this is easy to read on lnmtl?
  • edited January 2017
    Hey guys I have some questions plz help me answer.

1. When can he use sword intent?
    2. When does xi jing and mc get together?
    3.does he marry the two girls officially later and are they actually in love and not just put there?

4. Also does anything bad happen to ye Chens family?
  • edited January 2017
    Does anyone know if this is easy to read on lnmtl?
    It's easier then most, probably a little worse then reading iet on lnmtl.
  • Fafanir said:
    Bailee said:
    When do we meet his wives?
    He already meet Xu Jing since she was his senpai, he meet Mourong Qinqang at the tea party competition.
    Nabcake said:
    How long does the MC stay in the sect? Staying in a sect is for losers 3 Also why does he leave? Because lets face it, no MC stays in one. Also any background or summary on his waifus and potential waifus would be appreciated
    After he cultivate till Yuon Stage (MT) he left his sect to train.

-Mourong Qinqang: she is a human evil spirit race. After MC save her from the marriage (Her father ask MC to save her) she start to follow him.
    -Xu Jing: she is a daughter of supreme golden dragon, for some reason her father left her in smart mainland oh and also she transform to human form too early so after that Dragon king accept her to be his disciple and help her melt her dragon form.

(Mourong Qinqang is the one that follow MC nearly everyplace he go after MC sleep with her.)    

then who is Murong Qingcheng?
  • Fafanir said:
    Bailee said:
    When do we meet his wives?
    He already meet Xu Jing since she was his senpai, he meet Mourong Qinqang at the tea party competition.
    Nabcake said:
    How long does the MC stay in the sect? Staying in a sect is for losers 3 Also why does he leave? Because lets face it, no MC stays in one. Also any background or summary on his waifus and potential waifus would be appreciated
    After he cultivate till Yuon Stage (MT) he left his sect to train.

-Mourong Qinqang: she is a human evil spirit race. After MC save her from the marriage (Her father ask MC to save her) she start to follow him.
    -Xu Jing: she is a daughter of supreme golden dragon, for some reason her father left her in smart mainland oh and also she transform to human form too early so after that Dragon king accept her to be his disciple and help her melt her dragon form.

(Mourong Qinqang is the one that follow MC nearly everyplace he go after MC sleep with her.)    

then who is Murong Qingcheng?
    I think it's same girl, on the wikia the name is Murong Qingcheng.
  • I'm at chapter 1083 and this story reminds me of Coiling Dragon with the way he trains in the sword and fuses different sword moves and mysterious meanings to create a new one. Also, when Xu Jing makes it through the death road she needs to spend time with Ye Chen because they barely spent time together because she has literally spent 90 percent of the novel training and Mo Qingcheng got a lot of development with him. The author sometimes come up with new cultivation levels and new ways to cultivate out of nowhere and it can be confusing sometimes until you get used to it.
  • What are the cultivation levels for now?

• edited May 2017

What are the cultivation levels for now?

If I remember correctly from what we have so far, it's Mortal Realm, Condensing Reality Realm, Clasping Yuan Realm, Astral Reaching Realm, Sea Of Souls Realm and Life and Death Realm.

Techniques are ranked as Mortal Rank, Earth Rank and Heaven Rank so far.
  • I'm at chapter 1083 and this story reminds me of Coiling Dragon with the way he trains in the sword and fuses different sword moves and mysterious meanings to create a new one. Also, when Xu Jing makes it through the death road she needs to spend time with Ye Chen because they barely spent time together because she has literally spent 90 percent of the novel training and Mo Qingcheng got a lot of development with him. The author sometimes come up with new cultivation levels and new ways to cultivate out of nowhere and it can be confusing sometimes until you get used to it.
    Are you able to do some spoiler summaries like they do for desolate era? like volume summaries or character summaries. Would really appreciate that.