TDG

Hey so i finished TDG not long ago i wanted to ask if it still will be update ?Or did the author drop it ?
And if there are any novel from the same author that i should know

Comments

• The progress got slowed down immensly by the author. He might not drop it but simply rush to the end instantly.
  • lail said:
    The progress got slowed down immensly by the author. He might not drop it but simply rush to the end instantly.
    Yeah the rush i got that felling reading the 10 last ch. everything came fast
  • I wouldn't expect a lot in regards to TDG anymore. Even if we get more chapters Mad Snail clearly doesn't really care to put in much effort. He seems to just not finish something or rushes to end it which gives no satisfying ending. I've completely given up on anything that Mad Snail writes because it's a waste to get invested into a story that will eventually get a rushed ending or dropped. 
  • s0hlless said:
    I wouldn't expect a lot in regards to TDG anymore. Even if we get more chapters Mad Snail clearly doesn't really care to put in much effort. He seems to just not finish something or rushes to end it which gives no satisfying ending. I've completely given up on anything that Mad Snail writes because it's a waste to get invested into a story that will eventually get a rushed ending or dropped. 
    Does he have another novel ? Does he keep always rushing or drop ?
  • deizame said:
    s0hlless said:
    I wouldn't expect a lot in regards to TDG anymore. Even if we get more chapters Mad Snail clearly doesn't really care to put in much effort. He seems to just not finish something or rushes to end it which gives no satisfying ending. I've completely given up on anything that Mad Snail writes because it's a waste to get invested into a story that will eventually get a rushed ending or dropped. 
    Does he have another novel ? Does he keep always rushing or drop ?
    yeah he has been working on another novel, that's why releases of TDG got slowed down. He has a history of either just dropping a novel or rushing to finish.