Gaming thread

All right people, as the title says, this is a gaming thread. Since no one else made one, I decided to do it instead. So what games are the people of Wuxia World playing right now?

Comments

• edited July 2015
    I plan on playing this wuxia inspired game once I get the time. It's a dollar!

I'm also playing Path of Exile when I get a spare hour or two. 
  • Wow, didn't know anything about that game, but it looks pretty cool. What's your steam name? I'll gift you a copy.
  • Ive been pretty hooked on Maplestory 2 recently. 
  • Dota 2 is my path to salvation.
  • What role do you main in Dota, MiPo? I usually go solo mid, or hard carry.
  • I've mostly played every role except support. Started as carry for around 1.5k games, then around same much as mid, and now I've been playing as an offlaner for quite a while.
  • Supporting is difficult as hell to do. When I play with my friends, I usually pick up any role that's needed, and when I support, I can only do the basics like getting mek, warding and dewarding and harassing. I still need to learn to stack and stuff.
  • Well, one I've been playing for well over a year is called Dragon's Prophet. There are two English-speaking versions; One for the NA and one for the EU. If nothing else I'd suggest you look at the gameplay or something on Youtube. The combat system is the best in any PC game I've played :)

Link to the NA version if you'd like to take a look: https://www.dragonsprophetthegame.com/home

• edited July 2015
    The combat style for Dragon's Prophet seems similar to TERA. The dragon system looks pretty cool though. I may pick it up, but from what I saw and read, the paying elements for dragon slots and bag slots seem a little off-putting. The MMO I'm actually playing a lot of right now is Trove, which is a pretty fun game, with the only offset really being the queue times, which the developers are currently working on solving.

I mean, the game is freaking hilarious

http://gyazo.com/a30e48cb24eb25e32666abd101f9296c

Gimme a kiss, sweet cheeks.
  • If you have good enough PC or PS console, then go ahead and try palying Wtcher 3 :) Those are good 100 hours of solid gameplay, worthy way to spend some money, hehe :)
    If you'd like more chapters of ISSI or Tales send me a note on patreon!
  • Ah, yea with Daybreak (formerly SOE) you would probably want to put a bit of money into the game for extra slots (though you can get slots without actually spending anything on them). The EU version, however, is really generous with their marketplace items. They've got far more to choose from, and there are free items every day. Honestly though, on either version you could play the whole game without spending a dime... it just might take a bit longer. Also you can buy marketplace items from other players in exchange for gold (which is fairly easy to earn). Well, if you do try out the NA version PM me and I can give ya some help in-game.
  • edited July 2015
    @Caladbolg I heard that Witcher 3 is a pretty good game, with some awesome elements. However, I don't have any money at all and my only way of making money is getting a job(Which we all know is impossible, otherwise, how would I read my daily doses?) or sell game items. I'm not to keen on selling my Dota 2 items, as my most expensive ones are my most rare, but I'll try to pick it up in the future.

@Gunnar Sure thing, and if you ever need any help in Trove, just message me and I'll invite you to our club/guild and help you out.

Also, if you take notice of the link I posted earlier, that's a perfect definition of what Trove is.

EDIT: I think my own picture is going to give me nightmares... I can imagine a raspy old grandma voice whispering in my ear, "Gimme a kiss, sweet cheeks." I honestly don't know if I should burst out laughing or starting shaking and crying from fear.
  • oh wow, that first game looks a bit interesting (one i can get the damned videos to play and show me the content xD). Also cheap enough that i may even start it if i have time after a few weeks.
  • Here's a couple games i'm currently messing around with.

FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, is a quite fun game with one of the better storylines i've seen in mmos to date.
    Path of Exile
    Pillars of Eternity
    Guild Wars 2... well kinda it's boring after almost 3 years of the same content but thankfully their expansion is coming up here soon.
    And the extremely addicting... Hearthstone.

• Soarah said:

Here's a couple games i'm currently messing around with.

FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, is a quite fun game with one of the better storylines i've seen in mmos to date.

hows the new expansion - been a while since i played FF:ARR
  • Soarah said:

It's really fun! I especially like the new healer class 'Astrologian' only thing is before you buy it you have to complete the entire story up to patch like 3.1 or so. So don't buy it expecting to go straight into the juicy nectar that is HeavensWard. 
  • edited July 2015
    Soarah said:

Soarah said:

It's really fun! I especially like the new healer class 'Astrologian' only thing is before you buy it you have to complete the entire story up to patch like 3.1 or so. So don't buy it expecting to go straight into the juicy nectar that is HeavensWard. 

Ah that sucks i think last i played was till 2.1
  • edited July 2015

Ah.. that's a bit of a bummer, but look on the bright side at least you have a lot of content to catch up on lol :3
  • I've been playing some rocket league on my ps4 lately.

Yes...console....ps4..#notpcmastrace
  • I'm still playing Gems of War, although not as much lately as I've increased the numbers of chapters I'm translating. We still have active guild members, and open spots, if anyone wants to join, give me a holler.
  • In my case, nothing much. I've been playing Limbo, but lately I don't have much time. I used to play Dota 2 back in the day.   :D
  • I haven't been able to play FFX14 over the last year :(

I got to play for like 1 month and a few days. got my character to Main as a cleric and went straight to lvl50 xD it only lacks the other classes skills to make it more effective, and end game dungeon gear :S
  • I plan on playing Blade and Soul once it releases in eu/na. Tried before to play in the ru servers but the lag is pretty bad and also cant understand s**t about they are saying :D.
  • Does anyone here play Trove? I know I've asked before, but the game is fun as hell. It's like dungeon running central with giant red panda mounts, giant candy lips and a bowl of pasta on top of your head. Want to wield a waffle on a fork instead of a sword? By all means, go ahead. Want to wear a caterpillar on top of your head? Your free to do so. Like building? You can create your own portable house that you can put down at certain areas. Want to make a world for only you and your friends? Create a club. You get your own personal world that you can expand with enough materials.
  • This died ;-;
  • Hi there, just going to butt in:
    Currently mostly playing League of Legends(silver scrub ;_;), Counter-Strike:GO(MGE :3)
    And Dark Souls fan, waiting for the 3rd chapter 
    :D
  • Ravelord said:

Hi there, just going to butt in:

Currently mostly playing League of Legends(silver scrub ;_;), Counter-Strike:GO(MGE :3)
    And Dark Souls fan, waiting for the 3rd chapter 
    :D
    I just got really into Dark souls 2, and I've spent two entire days playing it. It's extremely addicting.

Someone help me please.
  • edited September 2015
    NO! NO. no.
    Dark Souls 2 has taken 300+ hours from me, most being pvp builds! (Every souls game has taken AT LEAST 150 hours from me.)
    I played FFXIV at the beginning of the year, but my friend quit so i just stopped at lvl 22 or something :/

Bloodborne was a thing i played a lot when it released. Just waiting on DLC.

Currently playing Dragon Age: Inquisition and Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain.
    Both of these games will take 100+ hours from me...

I'm trying to write here!

Don't even get me started on when fallout 4 releases... T.T
    (Not to mention Mirrors Edge 2 and Dark Souls 3 early next year...My wallet T.T)
  • There is this gaming site called http://www.byond.com/ . and I just had a thought , we could make a CD inspired 2-D game with the byond engine! (I've never made a game on byond before , but from what I've been told by my older sibling, it is simple... if anyone wants to do this just make an account on that website and add me Sethej ) 
  • elder scrolls online ftw :P