Paragon Painting - Slaughterer

Who is "slaughterer"? 
Windswept Imperial lord and emperor information?

Comments

• Ive seen some people saying its Wang Lins slaughterer clone, which is from Xian Ni or Renegade Immortal.
  • LuffyKun said:
    Ive seen some people saying its Wang Lins slaughterer clone, which is from Xian Ni or Renegade Immortal.
    I didn't read Renegade Immortal so is his clone considered a "paragon"? and will it affect ISSTH?
  • The clone is more than a "paragon" and if i remember the clone split the immortal god continent because he owe shui donglui or something.
  • wait wasn't shui donglui the same man at the painting? and another question if they're the same why he couldn't block the karma used on MH? Mh is supposed to have a stronger 'karma' magic and yet he needed to be really strong but the guy from ji family could do it...
  • wait wasn't shui donglui the same man at the painting? and another question if they're the same why he couldn't block the karma used on MH? Mh is supposed to have a stronger 'karma' magic and yet he needed to be really strong but the guy from ji family could do it...
    How could it be shui donglui?

"The people in the immediate vicinity weren’t the only shocked ones. Near the Ninth Mountain, on one of the four planets, was the Wang Clan. In that moment, the blood of every member of the Wang Clan began to thrum. Their minds spun, and they coughed up mouthfuls of blood. Furthermore, in one of the Wang Clan’s restricted areas, in a grove of bamboo, there was a skinny, decrepit old man, sitting there cross-legged, admonishing several Elders who, to him, were members of the Junior generation. Suddenly, that old man began to tremble violently. “That aura….” He suddenly vanished, reappearing out in the starry sky. Trembling, he looked off in the direction of the Windswept Realm, his expression one of shock and disbelief."

The white haired man is wanglin (main body) and ofcourse the black robed man is wanglin's slaughter clone, and the old man on the wang clan's restricted area is xu liguo (wang lin's former devil). All of it are confirmed after the windswept realm arc, the clone will show up again, meng hao will even learn a techinique used by wanglin.
  • i remember reading spoilers way before that shui donglui is slaughter clone and the one who is paragon 9 and the one who teach MH the first demon sealing magic.
  • edited December 2016
    i remember reading spoilers way before that shui donglui is slaughter clone and the one who is paragon 9 and the one who teach MH the first demon sealing magic.
    Shui donglui is the clone of the first demon sealer aka paragon nine seals, the person who created nine mountains and sea realm not wang Lin 
  • U will see the clone real soon, again. That is when MH follows him and learn a part of his walking technique, which is based on
    WL's space and time source

SD is 9 paragon, but he is not the slaughter clone. For some reason the clone promises SD to carry out of 1 of his wish, which SD uses it at the end of the war.

And SD is not the
    Spoiler:
    clone of first demon sealer
  • In wich chapter does the clone promise SD and wich chapter he cary it?
  • gintoki99 said:
    In wich chapter does the clone promise SD and wich chapter he cary it?
    ch 1394, the clone cuts the immortal god continent in half.
  • edited December 2016
    gintoki99 said:
    In wich chapter does the clone promise SD and wich chapter he cary it?
    ch 1394, the clone cuts the immortal god continent in half.

I am still muddled abt something, IGC was cut in half, yet it still managed to chase after them almost instantly and it being cut/half was never mentioned again?