Martial God Realm - Martial God Conqueror spoilers

2»

Comments

• google mt name = Cheng Shengnan (a princess)
    Eh, do you have a name? Still under chapter 100 and I don't want to get too attached to red herrings.

• Ah, I knew it was weird when her name didn't show up in vinicius741's list. Guess we know why.  Thanks for the heads-up!

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • danny16 said:
    About the mc and his first girlfriend/love, maybe also why he went harem?

I can't be certain because reading with google mt, but looks like she does a Alice from cd. going behind mc back for someone with more power. Even if she said in her mind that she wish she could be with the mc.

MC's first girlfriend is the Princess of the country that MC lives in. They have just kissed that's it. But under pressure of royal family and one of the most powerful sect, she was engaged with a very talented fellow. Engagement happened when MC had an accident and was thought dead. Later lots of things happened and they went against each other. 

Actually you won't hate her much, as there wasn't really much romance between them so far, just that harebrained kiss. Also the imperial family cannot resist the pressure of that powerful sect, and as you know princesses in Royal families are basically tools to be married off so the engagement was set. Later on, MC and her family become enemies and when MC was going to exterminate her family, she committed suicide asking MC to keep the life of her family members, so MC basically discards their cultivation and left them. At the end you would just find her pitiful.

As for harem - At present where I am in the raws, MC has a lot of female friends who love him and help him with everything they got, MC also has feelings for them. They know MC has a mission to reunite his family, so they do not distract him and help him with everything they got. At the end I believe they will be together

• who is "Sheng Nan"?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • whats the name of the girl he met in the forest before he inherited the Garuda bloodline? 
  • edited October 2016
    Green leaf or something. 

i am up to chapter 300,  the aurthor is pretty bad,  lots of repetiton as said earlier,  and lot of situations set up so badly that it requires powerful x appearing all the time to resolve. 

mc gets bunch of treasure without trying,  theyre all basicly given to him,  he hasn't throught or planed anything at all.  he doesn't know anything,  doesn't seem curious about anything.  All he basicly does is protect x from bullying sictuation,  and story goes from there,  requiring powerful y to swoop in to help because hero has no plans/thought process,  or any of the 3 "mysterious" treasures/spirits to bail him out. 

he also blackmails people to join his organization he made up,  but there does not seem to be any planning there either. I guess they will magicly be a powerful force when he becomes strong,  but who could care.  kinda funny how he bullies them to join but he'll kill people for bullying a waiter.

only thing of note is that he just punches people,  and doesn't use a sword or whatnot,  so that is different.  through he just fell into a strong sword now,  so that might change too.

also,  i still don't really have a clear understanding of the world,  or fight system,  it all seems nonsensicle to me,  which might be an mtl problem..  but the author is like dont expose your gold bird bs,  and every fight,  its gold this,  gold that,  wings,  every breakthrough is gold this gold that..  yet noone comments at all, only some powerful just say how rare and great his practice is..  and he gave his blood out several times..  no biggie..  then there js that rock..  don't show it before you are strong enough..  next thing you know,  its songoku and sits on his shoulders..  the author has no idea,  and the mc is dumb but think hes smart..  one of these worst combination.
  • what are the names of white clothed lady and elf girl in translated chapters??

• wow she kills herself, fuck that would hurt if I read that in TL...
  • edited November 2016
    Who kills herself? the MC kills himself but gains new powers, and then does it again a few chapter after..

I am up to chapter 1300 now, and I still wouldn't say this is a good novel, but it is a little different from a lot of these other novels. There is not too much exposition, and no wise old dude to resolve stuff for him, just random old dudes stepping in whenever the MC needs plot armor; which is a lot. This MC has more plot armor than most, because he is simply an idiot. That's another thing that is different about this novel, the MC is not cunning or calculating. He does not defeat enemies with omniscient knowledge, all brute force, or it is a lost. He doesn't have any plans, he doesn't destroy any clan/family of significance, it's all pretty much prideful hubris without much thinking, gets beats up, and either then falls ass backwards into powerups, or old dudes comes out of nowhere to rescue- some crying about needing more power afterwards, but no modification in action or mood. This would normally be annoying, but mc also doesn't talk/lecture that much

It's 1300 chapters, and there is still no information about his family really, not much information about the world they live in either. He wants power, but doesn't seek it, it just comes to him basically. For example, he gets this godly tripod that is above anything in the world, and there are 9 of them. The guy who gave it to him basically said there are 9 of them, and he needs to collect them and will become all powerful. The MC does nothing with this info, doesn't seek out the others in any way. They'll eventually just fall in his lap, I am sure.  This lack of ambition applies to everything else also. He loses his friends, cries about needing to find them.. yet made absolutely no effort, like not even going back to the place they disappeared, absolutely nothing to look for them; other than whining.

I still don't get the fighting system, it seems to be some rune based magical shit, but somehow a powerful flesh is important? I don't get it, punches and attacks are thrown with magical runes, why does the body matter? But the fights are extremely repetitive, with the same stages in every fight. Learning new shit doesn't really matter, every fight just progresses through the exact same stages(physical->nature soul->blood soul pulse), and the MC's got the best blood soul shit, so the hero is beat up until the blood soul pulse stage, and if that fails, he gets beats up period. He's also got the standard soul eating powers almost all MCs have in order to explain beating more powerful people when the plot demands it. He's got 3 space related artifacts now, because, why not?

There is very little romance, kissing with the elf girl, and princess who is NTRed, and illusion bs rape of the elf and the 2nd boy/girl that appears.

Another thing that is interesting is that items barely matter in the story, it's all beast this and that, in that people just steal beast's blood/bones and gets their powers for that nature soul stage in battles.. because not everyone has a blood soul pulse? In this way, it's probably a more racist world than most, the purity and level of your blood is all important, if you are common born, you are fucked, no chance. This fact makes it kinda hilarious how prideful he is about his struggle from a hick town to today.. dude, you have the blood of your mother, 1 of 9 powerful hidden family; and his dad, who's family is alluded to being related to those 9 in the past.. and the golden bird bs, which is somehow a better blood than dragons/phoenix(he has their pulse too); in addition after his first death, he co-opted the blood pulse of 2 of the other 9 family, in addition to the pulse of sonwunkong. These other pulse are just show off pulses, and play no role in victory/defeat, it's all about his own all powerful pulse, if you are worried about all this gl making him OP, There's also  not much alchemy and refining bs, no auctions(well 1, but hilariously, he has no money but bids on items just because he wanted them, and the items are given to him anyways.. hundreds of chapters later, the reason why is because the auctioneer are friends with his dad), space bag robbing is just a hobby. Even after defeating his home country, he just kinda threw their most powerful artifact on the ground and walks away.. like I said, he wants power, but only if it falls in his lap,he's not out there seeking and stealing it. Several of his associated sects have been destroyed, but the MC has not achieved revenge for any of them, save for his initial starting country, which is the weakest. He also became a christ like firgure for a few chapters after his first death, but that story line seems to have been dropped, maybe too blasphemous? Better not to DAO with blessings I guess.

I mentioned the Gold bird thing earlier. He finally meets them at chapter 1300ish, but it's not like they were looking for him, they just kinda ran into him using his gold bird powers in a fight, which he always does. He wanted to run away, but the harem member with him convinced him to go with them because they'll just hunt him down and destroy all the sects/family he is associated with it to punish him. She had to talk him into this, he doesn't think of it himself.. like I said, no forethought or planning at all. So if you're into that type of story where the MC is not cunning, with no exposition dumps, where the MC often loses; you might like this. Oh yeah, he brought that harem girl and this dragon girl that follows him and calls him dad to go along  with that gold bird person to face his punishment/judgement. Not urging them to let him go alone because it's unsafe or anything; because why should he worry? This will just result in a power up for him; it always does. In the similar vein of his actions having no consequences except leading to further benefits, his dad's family blood soul pulse powers is special as mentioned before, he awakens this soul pulse in himself, and his whole family.. the villians of the book(standard sealed demons horde bs) actively look for people with this pulse, but nothing has happened to his family thus far as a result of them showing this pulse in very public forums.. Another branch of this family, whose pulse has not been awaken were wiped out by these villains, but they did not bother to look up the MC's family. No reason has been given thus far on what is the specialness of this pulse, or any of the the powers he gets.. a bad side of no exposition dump I guess.

• Yeah... I dropped this when I realized that the author couldn't form a sentence without making a ton of basic mistakes. Kudos to you for actually being able to get through 1,300 chapters.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Ok,  i am out.  Made it to 1500..

This big duel was set up,  basicly half the continent against the other half, but the forefront is the mc vs the guy who NTR him.  Duel hasnt started and mcs friends just drop from the sky and one after another slap the ntr guy..  So removes all tension cause the guy is humiliated several times by peolle the mc has beaten in 1 hit..  I had a bad feeling from this point on..

Well, more people show up to help MCs forces,  and everyone is like signalling their forces to come out of hiding..  It seems like the NTR guys force is way out matched 3 continent came to support mc vs the NTR guy's 3 sect from an 8 sect contineny..  But then magical array bs.. So mcs side is in danger now? 

Ok..  Even more rei forcements show up to help mcs side.. Ntr giy calls out more ancestors..  An ancestor from mcs side has tp sbow up now..  

So big tensionless battle ensues from this dumbass setup where its 3 freaken continent vs half of one, but it's competitive.. So whatever.. 

Whats mc doing?  Killing filler people and whining about oh yeah,  maybe it was a bad idea to setup this duel,  and my shitty sect can't compete with a real sect afterall.  This is his thought process,  how this plan was incrediably dumb..  But he needed revenge,  h didn't want to wait.  This is his exact reasoning..  No remorse..  Just musing about how lucky he is to have powerful friends,  or this plan woulda wiped his whole family,  and allies.  

Them elf girl shows up amd tells everyone to stop,  says the ntr guys sect are her servants from long ago..  So fighting stops and  ntr family doesn't believe her,  so she kills that ancestor guy mentioned earlier in 1 hit. 

Keep in mind,  the ancestor guy was fighting against the golden birds patriarch previously,  and winning..  This is the elf girl mentioned earlier who he illusion rapes, and he was saving just a few hundred chapters ago. But now she 1 shots the stromgest guy in this novel yet? 

So fighting stops,  and still no relevant force/sect has been destroyed in this novel,  saved for the MCs associated sects.. Fuck this novel. 

Btw,  this revenge was for attacking his sect while he was away, which theu successfully defended against..  Revenge for wiping oit his dads and masters sect?  Still just thinking abojt,  more powa. 
  • whats this about ntr :v?
  • edited November 2016
    It's the princess of his starting country  and has been spoiled earlier in this thread already. 

The guy wanted to use her to get that treasure that the mc threw on the ground right after he got it. 

I can't  quit,  i got to know wtf is going on,  powering through. So, our MC found out that his beast friends are in trouble and shows up to help. They tell bim it's because of this stone they found,  which appears tp be a treasire,  but noone knows what it is..  He picks it up and it goes into his soul,  welp.  That's that,  no further mention or research but prob spme other powerup bs. 

He then discovers that a seal his first school gave him before they got wiped is actually a key to some tomb in the forest next to the school that contains the true heritage pf the school,  which use to be the top sect long ago. The treasires is suppose to make one thr syrongest in the land. No further attention is paid by the mc to this subject.  Beebopboo

This is an example,  all within 100 chapter,  of how he just falls ass backwards into everything on t
    and how it all does not matter. Blood soul! 

Oh yeah hes infiltrating his mother's family now,  who invited all the powerful people for some seal spave treasure opening bs.  He's wearing a disguise,  but otherwise challenges evryone and named himself invincile god.  Beepbobpoo 

• fak its the commit suicide girl, yeah no way am I reading this novel, shit like that kills me inside
  • edited November 2016
    She did,  but her master rescued her.  The ntr guy then picked up that artifact the mc threw on the ground so he got what he wanted. 

Later  mc kills the ntr guy,  and the girls sect,  but leave her alive,  but he kills her brother and master in front of her..  Her hair turned white.  Shell prob meet random master or awaken bs blood soul in order to be kept jn the story.  This happens to everyone else. Everyone(named young char)  in his hick town is like an emporer now,  the lvl of elders from top sect early on in the story..  

The only diff between him and his friends powerup is that he can kill the elders with ease while they have to take some effort.  Higher lvl then elders can still kill mc with ease and will require a same lvl helper to pop out of nowhere to save the mc.  

That's why its hilariois,  all these heritages,  powerups,  ancient kungfu that noone but the mc can understand,  it  all means jack shit.  

I just skip fight scenes now,  because who cares, they all take 3 chapters to progress through the stages mentioned earlier. So hopefully i can read thjs quickly. 

edit: Well, it turns out he intentionally acted arrogant and showed off so they would value him and ask him to join. He took that opportunity to say he wanted a beautiful bride, hopping they'll show him his sister. This is his god damn plan; that this ancient family  would pimp out their granddaughter to a complete fucken stranger.

He is of course exposed, because of the aforementioned attitude, and he has a slight breathe of the family. Prob only good things for him as a result of this.. update later.

Edit 2: his final plan was to yell very loudly,  and it worked, he meets his monther finnaly.  2 chapters later,  they tricked him(or he just followed knowing it was a trap) into an encirclement.  They want his shit. 

Battle ensues, he is no match, runs to his mom to run wlaway with her.  They both are no match, and are sent to prison.  They ripped out his gold bird wings,  and his space bag..  But cant go into his soul so most of his treasures are still safe.  They just start tortuing him and bleeding his blood for their children. Lol finally,  some suffering. 

The golden bird family ancestor shows up now,  and razes their flying city(all the powerful families live on flying cities).. The patriarch is killed,  but ancestor shows up and is like whats going on..  The gold bird ancestor takes him away after he said let them live he will tale care of it himself.. 

Still whining about not enough power.. Lol,  they litterally took his heart the first time, and now his wings..  He took no precautions,  no espape plan at all. 

Could an mc be anymore dumb,  thats not a comedy. 
  • Ok up to 1800 now,  and can spoiler stuff about the family now.

Basicly, his mother was suppose to marry another of the 9 family,  and her cousin would marry a girl from that family,  forming an alliance.  Her mother got pregant instead and other family canceled both wedding.  Thats about it.  The writer prob has a broken family, the inlaws are written as completely evil,  and the mother and daughter as completely passive. All they basicly do is have complicated eyes as the famil tell them to sit in a corner.

Oh yeah,  the space opens,  and theres finally some alliances and struggle, but the mc is invincible in there as everyone power lvl is suppressed. He missrs the chamce to compete in the maim treasure hall, but luckily the real treasure is elsewhere,  yay.  This is like the 7th time that this exact scenerio has played out,  so i m not gonna get mad about it. 

Anyways,  his sister gets the main imheritence of the treasure hall, amd the ancestors are like let me study it..  She saif sure let go of my mom,  they saif no, go practice.  Complicated eyes. 

The mc and his father go to the familys place again and just starts calling them coward.  They won't go out because noone is their 2 matches,  and they sent a lot of people over to mcs hom already.

I don't know if its spoiled already,  but all the strongest families took an oath long ago,  that they could not get involved in the continent until those 9 tripods mentioned earlier are gathered,  and then they gotta listem to that person. 

Anyways,  that's why they don't come out,  the anxestor is only one that can basicly 1 shot father/som,  but he would himself be 1 shotted by a gaurdian. 

The mothers brother comes out,  and mc rips out his heart like the brother did to mc earlier..  This seems like a dumb move,  as they will just take his mother's hearth and give it to the brother? Like what happened to mc..  But whatever.  Then the strongest elder comes out and theu fight..  Mc getting beat up,  and all the treasures hes using just het taken by the elder..  So hes about to lose all his shit,  but he finally pulls out the tripod..  Why not start with that? Anyways,  strugglr fpr a bkt and elder is about to lose and decides to blow himself up amd take mc with him.  Mc blown to bits..  Thunder comes down and forges a new body for mc,  he has a breakthrough to new realm.  Hilarious. 
  • edited November 2016
    Hayd189 said:
    Ok up to 1800 now,  and can spoiler stuff about the family now.

Basicly, his mother was suppose to marry another of the 9 family,  and her cousin would marry a girl from that family,  forming an alliance.  Her mother got pregant instead and other family canceled both wedding.  Thats about it.  The writer prob has a broken family, the inlaws are written as completely evil,  and the mother and daughter as completely passive. All they basicly do is have complicated eyes as the famil tell them to sit in a corner.

Oh yeah,  the space opens,  and theres finally some alliances and struggle, but the mc is invincible in there as everyone power lvl is suppressed. He missrs the chamce to compete in the maim treasure hall, but luckily the real treasure is elsewhere,  yay.  This is like the 7th time that this exact scenerio has played out,  so i m not gonna get mad about it. 

Anyways,  his sister gets the main imheritence of the treasure hall, amd the ancestors are like let me study it..  She saif sure let go of my mom,  they saif no, go practice.  Complicated eyes. 

The mc and his father go to the familys place again and just starts calling them coward.  They won't go out because noone is their 2 matches,  and they sent a lot of people over to mcs hom already.

I don't know if its spoiled already,  but all the strongest families took an oath long ago,  that they could not get involved in the continent until those 9 tripods mentioned earlier are gathered,  and then they gotta listem to that person. 

Anyways,  that's why they don't come out,  the anxestor is only one that can basicly 1 shot father/som,  but he would himself be 1 shotted by a gaurdian. 

The mothers brother comes out,  and mc rips out his heart like the brother did to mc earlier..  This seems like a dumb move,  as they will just take his mother's hearth and give it to the brother? Like what happened to mc..  But whatever.  Then the strongest elder comes out and theu fight..  Mc getting beat up,  and all the treasures hes using just het taken by the elder..  So hes about to lose all his shit,  but he finally pulls out the tripod..  Why not start with that? Anyways,  strugglr fpr a bkt and elder is about to lose and decides to blow himself up amd take mc with him.  Mc blown to bits..  Thunder comes down and forges a new body for mc,  he has a breakthrough to new realm.  Hilarious. 
    Seems you really dislike this novel :wink:  
    Not that I don't understand been reading: Man Huang Feng Bao the mc hurts his soul 5 different times in first 80 chapters and every freaking time need to search for items too heal him! takes like 10 chapters and couple chapters later hurt his soul again! raged soooo much almost broke everything in my room. still not dropped it...yet.
  • edited November 2016
    It's not all bad,  little more repetitive than most,  fights are boring,  but maybe not if you understand all the description..  I am more for 1 hit slash thrpat type of fights.  These are more like Yu-Gi-Oh. 

Alot of common cliches don't appear,  as i explained earlier,  and its not everyone after mc for whole novel for x reason.  He's like mr. Bean out there and novel would be better if it played up his idiot sarvantness,  and the mc isn't smart enough to have long term goals.. It just creates frustration in readers if the goal doesn't fit the hero.  Like qouctinh from condor heros,  he is an idiot,  and his goal was very simple,  revenge.  

This dude has to reunite his family..  By killing one side?  See this is not a problem solved with punching. 

Another aspect that's interesting,  most of these novels are very anti nepotism/rich having advantage..  But his twin sister is more powerful than him,  so struggling out from a hick town didn't make him better than being highborne.. He is just better from his peers because of nature,  not nuture. His dad's family is prob god or something,  maybe even demonlord,  those people are always looking for thunder stuff,  what for if not enhance strength

edit: Well, after that last death, the mc decided to go to 3 of the 9 other families and obtained their inheritance by passing their forbidden area tests or whatever.. so now he's more powerful than the sister, probably. The sister also finally did something, killed one of the family's ancester after the MC had beaten him up.

Now, everyone is in another space, the place where the last Armageddon took place; apparently, the power that be, during the last Armageddon just sealed off this area, trapping good/bad all at the same time. So now everyone is going around looking for their inheritances. Some of the ancestors are still alive, and even have offspring in this dead evil space.. so more random chars now. Anyways, the demons are also waking up their demon lords. Noone gives a shit. The humans/beast fighting each other for treasure, no mention of fighting with demons really. At this point, you kinda hope the humans all die.

I don't get the author, noone has given one shit about this Armageddon, no one has done a single thing about it, spied on a single thing about it. It's all "Armageddon is coming, sigh." So it's hard, as a reader to care also, if none of the chars care. Take the MC, he has not done a single thing, only if they come to him; ie they took his master, but he has not once looked for him. Just captured some demon who came after him and soul searched once. No spying, research, mission, nada. Even the setup is lame, the demons all seem to be aligned, and all they've done is killed humans, which will have to happen if they want to inhabit this world anyways, so they have not done anything "bad" perse, and as a reader, I kinda hope they win. They were winning the last time, then some alien power that be stepped in and locked them up; kinda unfair, though I get the feeling the setup is some kinda bet for this planet or something, so that's why no one cares how things advance?  

One funny aspect that kinda shows how this story is more like yugioh/pokemon than typical web novel, the demons have a minion team, and sometimes goes against the mc and his team, and always lose, but at the last minute, giant demon lord head pops out of the sky and just whisks them away after delivering threat. This has happened 4 times.

Another funny thing, his mother's family is going to get wiped as predicted by the MC's birth. The golden bird family has a similar prophecy for their grandson, and he's evil now, so they're doom too. hilarious.
  • So the thing is the world MC is in is actually sealed and a super powerfull enemy called Evil Spirit God is there tho still recovering but its said tht he once went toe to toe with host of 3000 infinite universe and was chased down to the universe but the thing was when the host tried to enter tht universe he got suppressed and wasnt able to compete against the evil spirit god many other powerhouse tried to enter tht universe and kill Evil God but all got supressed so they couldnt do anything but watch finally a thunder powerhouse i.e Du Ancestor fought against Evil God he was in a class of his own but he seriously damaged Evil God and fell but before dying he supressed the bloodline of Du cuz only his Bloodline could enter tht universe and be toe to toe with Evil God so for his Family not to be discovered by Evil Spirit Race he made so tht Du Bloodline awakes only when a super talent appears which we see after MC Du suddenly awakens there bloodline and everyone of em is a super talent so basically the disaster they keep mentioning is arrival of Evil Spirit God and Evil Spirit Race back and the 9 Hidden Family r to Guard against them tho they r just fodder cuz no one expect MC and his Du seems to be able to Fight Evil Spirit God 
  • Who is the white dressed girl? When will mc kill her?

• danny16 said:
    About the mc and his first girlfriend/love, maybe also why he went harem?

I can't be certain because reading with google mt, but looks like she does a Alice from cd. going behind mc back for someone with more power. Even if she said in her mind that she wish she could be with the mc.

MC's first girlfriend is the Princess of the country that MC lives in. They have just kissed that's it. But under pressure of royal family and one of the most powerful sect, she was engaged with a very talented fellow. Engagement happened when MC had an accident and was thought dead. Later lots of things happened and they went against each other. 

Actually you won't hate her much, as there wasn't really much romance between them so far, just that harebrained kiss. Also the imperial family cannot resist the pressure of that powerful sect, and as you know princesses in Royal families are basically tools to be married off so the engagement was set. Later on, MC and her family become enemies and when MC was going to exterminate her family, she committed suicide asking MC to keep the life of her family members, so MC basically discards their cultivation and left them. At the end you would just find her pitiful.

As for harem - At present where I am in the raws, MC has a lot of female friends who love him and help him with everything they got, MC also has feelings for them. They know MC has a mission to reunite his family, so they do not distract him and help him with everything they got. At the end I believe they will be together

what was the girl name that kidnapped M.C from his family into the forest at the starting of the novel, and does she was in the harem or not...
  • edited February 2017
    flashback said:
    So the thing is the world MC is in is actually sealed and a super powerfull enemy called Evil Spirit God is there tho still recovering but its said tht he once went toe to toe with host of 3000 infinite universe and was chased down to the universe but the thing was when the host tried to enter tht universe he got suppressed and wasnt able to compete against the evil spirit god many other powerhouse tried to enter tht universe and kill Evil God but all got supressed so they couldnt do anything but watch finally a thunder powerhouse i.e Du Ancestor fought against Evil God he was in a class of his own but he seriously damaged Evil God and fell but before dying he supressed the bloodline of Du cuz only his Bloodline could enter tht universe and be toe to toe with Evil God so for his Family not to be discovered by Evil Spirit Race he made so tht Du Bloodline awakes only when a super talent appears which we see after MC Du suddenly awakens there bloodline and everyone of em is a super talent so basically the disaster they keep mentioning is arrival of Evil Spirit God and Evil Spirit Race back and the 9 Hidden Family r to Guard against them tho they r just fodder cuz no one expect MC and his Du seems to be able to Fight Evil Spirit God 
    Wait. So you are telling me that despite all of the shit that his family did to him, he end ups helping them by awakening their bloodline? Plz tell me his family had a horrible ending. I can't read this novel. I know that it wasn't her fault, but it pisses me off how his sister got the good end of the stick while Mc end ups getting the bad end.
  • flashback said:
    So the thing is the world MC is in is actually sealed and a super powerfull enemy called Evil Spirit God is there tho still recovering but its said tht he once went toe to toe with host of 3000 infinite universe and was chased down to the universe but the thing was when the host tried to enter tht universe he got suppressed and wasnt able to compete against the evil spirit god many other powerhouse tried to enter tht universe and kill Evil God but all got supressed so they couldnt do anything but watch finally a thunder powerhouse i.e Du Ancestor fought against Evil God he was in a class of his own but he seriously damaged Evil God and fell but before dying he supressed the bloodline of Du cuz only his Bloodline could enter tht universe and be toe to toe with Evil God so for his Family not to be discovered by Evil Spirit Race he made so tht Du Bloodline awakes only when a super talent appears which we see after MC Du suddenly awakens there bloodline and everyone of em is a super talent so basically the disaster they keep mentioning is arrival of Evil Spirit God and Evil Spirit Race back and the 9 Hidden Family r to Guard against them tho they r just fodder cuz no one expect MC and his Du seems to be able to Fight Evil Spirit God 
    Story complete, end spoilers plz!
  • At least anyone tell us the culvitation realms...
  • If i am not wrong, the cheng girl was only engaged not married, and later it was lifted or something