Just finished ISSTH (Full MH's disciple's story on 3rd page)

Comments

• Azureus said:
    Summary of chapter 1124-1130. Since I'm referring to MTL for the summary, there might be some minor mistakes and differences from DB's translation. If you see any, feel free to point out.

• When sitting cross-legged, MH thinks about how DT repeatedly avoids 3rd country and MH didn't feel any pressure when entering 3rd country and also he feels something fishy is going on underground. 

• The moment MH enters 3rd country, emperor robbed guy is sitting cross-legged on fate mountain, he suddenly opens his eyes and looks toward the place where MH is recovering. And there is a crystal in front of him and shockingly it contains souls of HB, Hai Dongqing and 2nd country echelon which DT killed.

• Emperor robbed guy and his followers talk about Xue'er for a while and then emperor robbed guy looks toward MH's location and says not to worry about him since he is not worth mentioning, just like DT, an ant.

• MH, in his immortal's cave, feels Blood mastiff regaining consciousness and says that Blood mastiff is reacting to something underground.

• MH takes out Meat Jelly and Parrot who are quarreling as always. MH makes them stop, looks at MJ (Michael Jackson xD) and says that there might be some tyrant evildoers underground. 

• MJ looks down and immediately says that there are some big tyrant evildoers underground. Parrot is also looking and he is unable to believe.

• MJ and Parrot conclude that ancient times ghosts are underground and they are being used as sacrificial offerings. MH sends his spiritual sense down following MJ and parrot's pattern and finds out that there is a mausoleum chamber with 99 blood pits underground.

• Dozens of black robbed people are sitting cross-legged there. MH sees 9th country's swordsman there as well.

• There are lots of holes underground containing various beasts and one of them is a scarlet bat. MJ and parrot introduce those beasts as rebel spirits.

• MH feels that Blood mastiff wants to swallow that scarlet bat. MH remembers the time when Blood mastiff protected him in blood immortal trial, even when its body was broken into pieces (right in the feels!) and vows to help BM swallow that scarlet bat.

• MJ and parrot are scared shitless, they think MH has gone mad and say that even though those rebel spirits are on verge of death, they are not something MH and BM can deal with.

• MH doesn't care and sinks down, MJ and parrot follow reluctantly. Right at that time, emperor robbed guy opens his eyes and he is unable to believe that MH actually discovered that place and says that even a dao realm cultivator can't detect the place underground since there is a spell formation there.

• Emperor robbed guy orders his lackeys to go and bring MH's head to him.

• MH goes underground and starts fighting black robbed guys and he finds out that these windswept guys are actually in immortal and ancient realm.

• MH places BM near scarlet bat and says "You protected me last time, it is my turn to protect you this time". Then turns around and walks toward black robbed peeps.

• There is a black-robbed old man there who mutters to himself about 9th country, 9th mountain and 9th sea.

• He fights with the old man and old man's power is continuously increasing. In addition, the old man can use body cultivator fist techniques from 9th sea god world body cultivation test. MH thinks he is even stronger than DT.

• MH realizes that the old man is Zong Wuya, previous 1st guy on body cultivation test, iirc.

• Zong Wuya tells MH that everything in 9 mountain and seas is fake. MH is repeatedly suppressed by Zong Wuya.

• Right at the critical moment when ZW is gonna wreck MH, an angry roar is heard and BM comes out and pounces on ZW's body, ZW spits out some mouthfuls of blood (xD). BM is in ancient realm, equivalent to an ancient realm cultivator who has extinguished 10 soul lamps and MJ and parrot say that he interrupted fusion forcefully to save MH, otherwise he would have been more powerful.

• BM looks so ferocious and terrifying that most terrifying beasts would shiver in front of it, but in MH's eyes, he just looks adorable, same as the day he was born. 

• BM carries MH on his back while wiggling its tail happily. In 9M&S only MH can sit on BM's back like that. When BM lands down, the impact creates a gulf on the ground.

• BM carries off MH on his back and emperor robbed guy angrily shouts from fate mountain telling his people to kill MH. Dozens of black robbed men immediately soar toward MH.

• When black robbed men reach the gulf, there is an old man separate from others. He comes and fuses with ZW and ZW becomes Quasi-dao.

• MH is sitting on BM's back, he takes out some medicinal pills and activates eternal stratum. He can feel intense killing intent from behind. BM flies into central temple region. All the mortals and cultivators in central temple region are scared out of their wits after seeing BM. Fan Dong'er and Bei Yu recognize MH on BM's back.

• The moment MH enters CT region. Middle aged man (created from the fusion of Zong Wuya and the other guy I guess) fiercely open his eyes, looks  toward MH and smiles. Praises him for his actions in 3rd country. He says that MH should follow him into the real world and leave this fabricated one. After saying that, he appears in front of MH.

• MH contracts his eyes, looks toward middle-aged man but he doesn't speak and he cannot feel killing intent from him. At this moment the fight in the battlefield below has stopped and all the mortals prostrate themselves on bended knees toward middle-aged guy. But, the cultivators are scared shitless, since he is a quasi-dao.

• MH is shocked, looks toward middle-aged guy and says that he is Zong Wuya. ZW tell MH to follow him and he will be out of danger and MH's actions in 3rd country will be written off. He also says that before it was his clone and now it is his true self. And calls MH Junior brother.

• MH says that ZW had entered Windswept realm in past but has not left and stayed behind. MH asks why. ZW says because of the "truth" (I guess).

• ZW asks MH about what is real and what is false, they go on a mini-debate about it and MH mentions his principle of being free. They talk about 33 days/heavens. ZW tells MH to tear down his echelon mark and ZW promises that he will lead MH into the real world.

• ZW says that all the cultivators in 9M&S are nutrients for Jiu Feng's paragon's revival. And says that sun and moon are Jiu Feng's eyes, 5 elements are his organs and rivers and streams are his blood/veins, etc. And says that when Jiu Feng finally resurrects, MH will become his blood and bones and if he is strong enough, he might become a finger.

• ZW again tells him to give up his fleshly body his echelon mark and some people outside will prepare a new fleshly body for him. He says that only that time MH will really be free. ZW says that only that time MH will be able to become a Paragon. 

and what happened after that?
  • What is the end of this true dao thing? what is the goal of all those people? i can't feel all the hype that was supposed to be there... i'm almost holding chapters because i cant like the recent chapters, i did it just once when i was reading about his family was boring as hell but because it was boring when i come back to read there is more than 100 chapters and i stilll needed much time to read again, and i dont want to do it because i know if i do it now i'll probably just pick it up when DB finish translating it....
  • Keep holding then
  • Yen said:
    How do lord fifth and third know paragon sea dream that they lied about knowing her
    They were present during Paragon Immortal World war, so..
  • Azureus said:
    Yen said:
    How do lord fifth and third know paragon sea dream that they lied about knowing her

so........?

• mony122 said:
    Azureus said:
    Yen said:

so........?

So that explains it lol.
  • So that explains it lol.
    what i mean by (so) is what happened to them?
  • one became a parrot and other meat jelly :tongue: 
    but actually nothing more is given..its just that the op armor had consciousness which became parrot..and meat jelly was originally a paragon himself..so as everyone was fighting for the parrot and meat jelly being paragon, m pretty sure they know every paragon..
  • I assume the parrot was so scared of sea dream because she probably had a furred or feathered pet..
  • edited December 2016
    kr33d said:
    one became a parrot and other meat jelly tongue 
    but actually nothing more is given..its just that the op armor had consciousness which became parrot..and meat jelly was originally a paragon himself..so as everyone was fighting for the parrot and meat jelly being paragon, m pretty sure they know every paragon..
    correction though
    the armor that gain consciousness is meat jelly (it used to be an armor of Lei Di, a lightning immortal,the one that paragon sea dream said almost become paragon) while parrot come from outside of this universe
  • now i'm confused :/
  • After MH dies in chapter 1300+ or something, will he lose his body cultivation ( Heaven's Crown Dao Immortal Realm and dao body strength)?
    And is there realm after Heaven's Crown Dao Immortal Realm???
  • Dynax said:
    After MH dies in chapter 1300+ or something, will he lose his body cultivation ( Heaven's Crown Dao Immortal Realm and dao body strength)?
    And is there realm after Heaven's Crown Dao Immortal Realm???
    He won't and after HC Dao Immortal realm it is Ancient realm.
  • Azureus said:
    so can you give us more spoilers?
  • mony122 said:
    Azureus said:
    About?
  • If I read correctly, towards the end of the book, Chen Fan (the senior brother from reliance sect) betrayed 9MS and Meng Hao by joining forces with Boundless Patriarch. He does this for his wife who's a boulder. I just want to confirm if this is true.
  • Yep. But he didnt join forces with Boundless Patriach I believe, he joined forces with the dude that absorbs people going to the next realm after Dao
  • LuffyKun said:
    Yep. But he didnt join forces with Boundless Patriach I believe, he joined forces with the dude that absorbs people going to the next realm after Dao

Cool, thanks.
  • Azureus said:
    mony122 said:
    Azureus said:
    About?
    about his cultivation and when he breaks through 
  • edited December 2016
    mony122 said:
    Azureus said:
    mony122 said:
    Azureus said:
    About?
    about his cultivation and when he breaks through 
    Ancient realm: In Meng Clan, when 5th (not sure whether 5th or 7th) mountain Paragon decides to attack 8th mountain and starts it with Meng clan.

Dao realm: In later stages of war between 9M&S and aliens. Instantly becomes lvl 9 Paragon iirc.

Dao source/Transcendence realm: In Boundless Sect, after his nine clones complete 9 parts of 9th hex through reincarnation each time. 1st clone completes the 1st part and then goes for reincarnation, 2nd clone the second part and again goes for reincarnation and so on till 9th part of 9th hex. After breakthrough, he instantly becomes peak Dao source realm, half step Ancestor realm. He achieves transcendence all in mind, soul, fleshly body and cultivation. He becomes so strong that he can command the universe to resurrect the dead, re-create 9M&S, etc. Not even All Heaven/Heaven's Crown is his match. They'll have a rap battle while each of them commanding the universe to extinguish one another later on xD

Unknown realm: MH sits in meditation for 100+ millions of years and surpasses Ancestor realm and steps into a new realm(s). He doesn't know what to call it. OP af, isn't he?

• edited December 2016
    What are the fates of sister,  parents  and the future of the clan? 
    Romance. Xu Qing, Chu yuyan . ..Who is and what is the purpose of Su Yan?
  • edited December 2016
    Major spoilers ahead.
    MH's sister gets married to Baldy (Lil' Hai). They even survive the war. Later on, when everyone is living happily ever after, they die under All Heaven's curse after he is killed by MH, which is, all people who have sown karma with MH or know him have their life spans shortened and die. Their souls are sealed by MH and then sent for reincarnation after MH finds a solution for the curse.

MH's parents die in the final moments of the war, shock of which turns MH into a demon/monster. Planet South Heaven explodes and from it emerges corpse of a planetary demonic butterfly which 9M&S cultivators use to run away from the war. MH's parents' souls are attached into the wings of that demonic butterfly and they become controllers of the butterfly getting eternal life in the process. Later on, they also die under the curse and then are sent for reincarnation. They then get married again as mortals, MH and Xu Qing attend their wedding and give their blessings, i.e, live a happy life together. A cultivator who wants to use force during groom choosing competition thingy is completely erased by MH.

Fang Clan becomes the top clan on the planetary butterfly after the war. 

Xu Qing's body is sealed by MH before she dies. MH's later revives her after finding a solution for the curse. Then they leave MH's current universe on underworld boat with armored old man.

When in Boundless Sect, MH reincarnates the part of Chu Yuyan's soul which is with him and takes her as his disciple by his first clone (clone for completion of 9th hex). She has a different name which I forgot. MH's clone deeply cares for his disciple and shows lots of love. MH's clone leaves for a place in Boundless Sect and dies there after getting enlightened about the first part of the 9th Hex and then goes for reincarnation for the second part of the hex. MH never comes back from that place and his disciple is extremely saddened because of that. She cultivates diligently all the way upto Dao Senior level. She then asks the Elder in charge of entry to that place to let her go there and look for her master, but the Elder denies and says that he doesn't want to lose another genius into that place (know that no one knows that it is MH, 9th Peak's lvl 9 Paragon's clone, not even his disciple). MH's disciple kneels in front of that Elder's place for 5 years until he finally agrees. She goes there and find's MH's cross-legged corpse. She detects something on MH's forehead and finds out that MH is sent for reincarnation and follow MH's soul's trace until she finally finds him as a blind child and saves him from a wolf. That is MH's 9th clone. When the child is grown up, she marries him. [If you want to know about the rest of MH's disciple and his 9th clone's story, which is quite tragic, let me know]. 

When MH's gets back to butterfly world, original Chu Yuyan's body is disappeared from her immortal stone grave. When MH and Xu Qing aboard underworld boat, armored old man tells a girl to serve them tea. That is Chu Yuyan and turns armored old man had taken her as his disciple and that was why her body had disappeared.

• edited December 2016
    Hey @Azureus would it be okay to ask this? Is Dao Fang the person mentioned in the essence of fire on planet south haven and during the windswept arc the originator of the Allheaven clans or is it someone else? and will we see other allheaven clans apart from Fang and
    Tang
    in the future chapters?
  • Hey @Azureus would it be okay to ask this? Is Dao Fang the person mentioned in the essence of fire on planet south haven and during the windswept arc the originator of the Allheaven clans or is it someone else? and will we see other allheaven clans apart from Fang and
    Tang
    in the future chapters?
    Dao Fang isnt the originator if the Allheaven Clans
  • edited December 2016
    Hey @Azureus would it be okay to ask this? Is Dao Fang the person mentioned in the essence of fire on planet south haven and during the windswept arc the originator of the Allheaven clans or is it someone else? and will we see other allheaven clans apart from Fang and
    Tang
    in the future chapters?
    No, trivial Dao Fang couldn't even begin to compare with AllHeaven/Heaven's crown, who is the originator of all AllHeaven clans. Dao Fang is the guardian outside 9M&S who doesn't let any 9M&S cultivators leave and he is a Paragon lvl 8 iirc. He comes from alien race and he is a monkey.

As for the other question, nope, we wont see any other AllHeaven clans
  • Azureus said:
    Tang
    in the future chapters?
    No, trivial Dao Fang couldn't even begin to compare with AllHeaven/Heaven's crown, who is the originator of all AllHeaven clans. Dao Fang is the guardian outside 9M&S who doesn't let any 9M&S cultivators leave and he is a Paragon lvl 8 iirc. He comes from alien race and he is a monkey.

As for the other question, nope, we wont see any other AllHeaven clans
    Thanks for the info
  • Azureus said:
    Major spoilers ahead.

When in Boundless Sect, MH reincarnates the part of Chu Yuyan's soul which is with him and takes her as his disciple by his first clone (clone for completion of 9th hex). She has a different name which I forgot. MH's clone deeply cares for his disciple and shows lots of love. MH's clone leaves for a place in Boundless Sect and dies there after getting enlightened about the first part of the 9th Hex and then goes for reincarnation for the second part of the hex. MH never comes back from that place and his disciple is extremely saddened because of that. She cultivates diligently all the way upto Dao Senior level. She then asks the Elder in charge of entry to that place to let her go there and look for her master, but the Elder denies and says that he doesn't want to lose another genius into that place (know that no one knows that it is MH, 9th Peak's lvl 9 Paragon's clone, not even his disciple). MH's disciple kneels in front of that Elder's place for 5 years until he finally agrees. She goes there and find's MH's cross-legged corpse. She detects something on MH's forehead and finds out that MH is sent for reincarnation and follow MH's soul's trace until she finally finds him as a blind child and saves him from a wolf. That is MH's 9th clone. When the child is grown up, she marries him. [If you want to know about the rest of MH's disciple and his 9th clone's story, which is quite tragic, let me know]. 

I want to know about the tragic story, so if you can spoil it, then thx.
  • When does he assimilate all of the 4 nirvana fruits within him?
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • edited December 2016
    Azureus said:
    Can you please describe how and what happens when he absorbs the second and third nirvana fruits. What are the people's reaction and how powerful does he become. I've heard he absorbs the 3rd fruit quickly after absorbing the 2nd fruit
    I don't remember the 3rd one, but when he completely absorbs the 2nd NF, all the people around kneel before him and prostrates themselves to MH, because of his majestic aura. They worship him, including Fan Dong'er. And he can fight Quasi-dao realm after absorbing 2nd NF. Fang Clan members will also get a boost.
    Also if i read correctly in chapter 1005 he assimilate all 4 of the nirvana fruits before reaching the ancient realm, then he can fight quasi dao realm while being only in immortal realm? :O
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Rule71 said:
    Azureus said:
    Can you please describe how and what happens when he absorbs the second and third nirvana fruits. What are the people's reaction and how powerful does he become. I've heard he absorbs the 3rd fruit quickly after absorbing the 2nd fruit
    I don't remember the 3rd one, but when he completely absorbs the 2nd NF, all the people around kneel before him and prostrates themselves to MH, because of his majestic aura. They worship him, including Fan Dong'er. And he can fight Quasi-dao realm after absorbing 2nd NF. Fang Clan members will also get a boost.
    Also if i read correctly in chapter 1005 he assimilate all 4 of the nirvana fruits before reaching the ancient realm, then he can fight quasi dao realm while being only in immortal realm? :O
    he can fight lvl 1 dao with 3 fruits