My Beautiful Teacher Spoilers

Comments

• now lets see how long it takes for him to get with Li Na (his neighbor) now that he's back
    id rather know how long it would take till he openly accepts the harem route rather than being dull and loving only Su Ji.

• someone on page 4 or 5 said that he doesn't stop doing that whole "but I have su ji, I shouldn't be doing this" kind of shit.
  • someone on page 4 or 5 said that he doesn't stop doing that whole "but I have su ji, I shouldn't be doing this" kind of shit.
    Indeed... but that doesn't stop him from flirting and adding harem members.
  • edited November 2016
    Not all have to be answered but
    1. What happened between Wu Xin and Qin Chao before he leaves that city (Songchuan I think it was)
    2. When does he meet Shi Ying again.
    3. Is Shi Ying's daughter a harem member or not even born yet.
    4.who's the next harem member or who's the next girl he spends him time with.
    5.How long till we get next sex chapter (doesn't have to be descriptive just indicates it happens.)
    6. Is there any gods/goddesses or only in name ex; Devil God
    7. Is there ever a long period of time (50+ chapters) where he has no interaction with harem.
    8. When does Sun Ji find out he has other women and does she not allow or she accepts it
    9. Does he ever have sex with Yu Li in the future again.
  • I just started reading this. Currently at chapter 4, I'm not dissing the translator or editor. But does the grammar get better later on? Sometimes I feel like I'm reading a machine translated chapter.
  • Not all have to be answered but
    1. What happened between Wu Xin and Qin Chao before he leaves that city (Songchuan I think it was)
    2. When does he meet Shi Ying again.
    3. Is Shi Ying's daughter a harem member or not even born yet.
    4.who's the next harem member or who's the next girl he spends him time with.
    5.How long till we get next sex chapter (doesn't have to be descriptive just indicates it happens.)
    6. Is there any gods/goddesses or only in name ex; Devil God
    7. Is there ever a long period of time (50+ chapters) where he has no interaction with harem.
    8. When does Sun Ji find out he has other women and does she not allow or she accepts it
    9. Does he ever have sex with Yu Li in the future again.
    1.nothing special B) she tell him if he love her and even try to do it with him.
    2. in 1100+ chap
    3.no, she is to young but shi ying yes, she is a member.
    4. next girl: li xue.
    5. chap353, not to descriptive.
    6. there are goddesses and they will be QC women: athena, xuanyan ying ji, nine airy princess.
    7.i dont think that where he go , he will interact with a girl who will be his woman.
    8. chap652, she will accept it and even accept her sister Su Fei to be QC woman.
    9. yes but i don't remember the chapter. B)  
  • What happens to Hu Lili? Do she become evil and will her and Qin Chao be enemies?
  • What happens to Hu Lili? Do she become evil and will her and Qin Chao be enemies?
    no she will become his woman
  • goli92 said:
    What happens to Hu Lili? Do she become evil and will her and Qin Chao be enemies?
    no she will become his woman
    her mother too ?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • The previous page has a list of all the harem members 
  • edited November 2016
    can anyone explain why chiyoda betrays mc and some info on cao cao?
  • markov98 said:
    can anyone explain why chiyoda betrays mc and some info on cao cao?
    bcz their enemy is to strong for them, she did it to protect qin chao.
  • markov98 said:
    can anyone explain what chiyoda betrays mc?

markov98 said:
    will mc marry everyone in the end? If not then what happens to those whom he doesn't marry?
  • edited November 2016
    Does Su Fei ever stop acting the way she is and when?
  • edited December 2016
    markov98 said:
    markov98 said:

markov98 said:
    will mc marry everyone in the end? If not then what happens to those whom he doesn't marry?
    he propose all of his girls and they all accept, in the end, he start the mariage ceremony of su ji and intend to marry the others just after in a collective wedding.
  • Does Su Fei ever stop acting the way she is and when?
    yes she stops that after she admits love him chap 1295
  • SPWJin said:
    rip
    Hahaha
  • is su fei's secretary qin ling also part of the harem?
  • edited December 2016
    What chapter has the most descriptive sex scene and who is it with. (As you can tell I am a pervert.)
  • and how about yuan meng?
  • how does he kill jun shi?
  • edited December 2016
    what happens with hu ke and anqing beixue?
  • edited December 2016
    zwendra said:
    hu ke and QC has not realy in relationship.
     hu qing (mother of hu lili) she becomes QC's slave
    anqing beixue becomes QC's woman 
  • momzo said:
    zwendra said:
    hu ke (mother of hu lili) she becomes QC's slave
    anqing beixue becomes QC's woman 

Hu lli is not a fox?

they are tow anqing ?

• edited December 2016
    hu lili is a fox but her mother is hu qing.
    hu ke is the corpse doctor
    so he gets both anqing baiying and anqing beixue?
    btw yuan meng is from that emei group is she also his woman?
  • Anging bei is not a corps ?

• no anqing beixue is the assistant of li xue in advertisement company but turns out to be a japanese spy out to kill qc.
    anqing baiying is acting anqing family head and works under qc after he takes over the clan
  • Omg these names are so confusing!!
  • zwendra said:
    no anqing beixue is the assistant of li xue in advertisement company but turns out to be a japanese spy out to kill qc.
    anqing baiying is acting anqing family head and works under qc after he takes over the clan
    yes but the ex wife of Li Baishan is also a Anqing family member who died and be transformed in corps no ?