Spoiler thread MGA

Comments

• edited November 2016
    I can answer some of your questions..

1. I don't think there has been any modification of bloodline. He kinda awakens powers from his mother's bloodline which is related to formations.
    2. I don't think he gets any new powers(assuming you're asking when he break through true immortal realm)
    3.He got inheritance of 2 more secret skills of Zhan clan which are very very strong - his trump cards as of now. He also gets one more secret skill which restricts other secret skills.So  now he has 12 secret skills. He did not get any more more bamboo slips.
    4.Yes. He is now is true immortal 1 level which is next level after martial ancestor.From this realm onwards his bloodline does not play much of significance - he can't increase 2 levels like before using bloodline powers.
    5.He has left ordinary realm and just entered the upper realm - you know, the one where Chu celestial clan is present.
  • I can answer some of your questions..

1. I don't think there has been any modification of bloodline. He kinda awakens powers from his mother's bloodline which is related to formations.
    2. I don't think he gets any new powers(assuming you're asking when he break through true immortal realm)
    3.He got inheritance of 2 more secret skills of Zhan clan which are very very strong - his trump cards as of now. He also gets one more secret skill which restricts other secret skills.So  now he has 12 secret skills. He did not get any more more bamboo slips.
    4.Yes. He is now is true immortal 1 level which is next level after martial ancestor.From this realm onwards his bloodline does not play much of significance - he can't increase 2 levels like before using bloodline powers.
    5.He has left ordinary realm and just entered the upper realm - you know, the one where Chu celestial clan is present.
    Thank you answering Dream of Sleeping!

Could you explain a bit more regarding a few points please?

1) Chu Feng has always been really good at formations: What did he awaken from his mother's bloodline with regards to formations?
    2) After breaking into the True Immortal realm, does the lightning mark from the punishment art play a big significance or is there something else that is more important?
    3) Will collecting all the weapon secret skills cause anything special to happen or are they just 12 independent secret skills?
  • 1 - nothing in particular , he just awakened her bloodline which allowed him to create an incomplete immortal armament while being ma9
    2 - after true immortal lightning mark is the only benefit a heaven rank bloodline has , with his divine LM he can battle up to TI 2 peak
    3 - nothing said about that

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited November 2016
    Yes ,Xian Miaomiao the elf princess and Sima Ying , she is quite gifted world spiritist and pill maker he meets in the 1200's. There is also Tantai Xue who we met in eastern sea saga , but she didnt spend that much time with Chu Feng , to be ranked in top 3.
    I think I disagree, Tantai Xue spent atleast as much if not more time with CF than Miaomiao did. The princess just had a short story with the inheritance otherwise not really important.
    CF and Tantai Xue's reunion at snow phoenix village felt quite intimate. Atleast she was super happy to see him.
    Sima Ying is in love with him but has no chance he will never see her as more than a friend. Same with the other girls he met in HLOM.

Edit: I suppose Miaomiao still has a chance since her cultivation potential is higher but she got nothing on the 3 wives
    In the end I doubt there will be more than the 3 wives in the harem, maybe Eggy.
  • edited November 2016
    I wonder how Chu Feng will stand out from his peers after true immortal realm and beyond. He stood out in lower realms but now doesnt' have much advantage He doesn't have any advantage like lightning armor & wings,increasing levels becas of bloodline, no divine body(where others are having 2 divine bodies- WTF?),higher counter fighting capability, asura spirit will also be not too uncommon in upper realm..So he basically loses all his advantages after reaching True Immortal realm and Upper realm. So the sad part is that he is barely able to fight 1 level higher(not what you expect from MC)

He has nothing except lightning mark to distinguish himself. Surely Chu clan has Heaven lightning mark and Chu Feng has divine level - that's  freaking only difference of 1-tier. Don't even think Chu Feng will have  much advantage in secret skills because a random above average guy has 6 secret skills in Chu Clan. Even other girl Li Ming is equal to MC in almost everything.He doesn't even have any treasure like other MCs like mystical ring or cube etc..Only thing he is stronger is his comprehension - that's it.

Already Chu Feng has no advantage over others in Upper realm - God knows what will happen when he goes to star region and galaxy and beyond.How the heck will MC become strongest in entire universe if he can't even stand out in distant corner of universe like Upper realm?He can't catch up to Little Fishy at this rate.He should build up the divine body to stand out in Star realm. The author should give him some OP skills to make him stand out from the rest like the lightning mark.
  • edited November 2016
    Vudis said:
    Yes ,Xian Miaomiao the elf princess and Sima Ying , she is quite gifted world spiritist and pill maker he meets in the 1200's. There is also Tantai Xue who we met in eastern sea saga , but she didnt spend that much time with Chu Feng , to be ranked in top 3.
    I think I disagree, Tantai Xue spent atleast as much if not more time with CF than Miaomiao did. The princess just had a short story with the inheritance otherwise not really important.
    CF and Tantai Xue's reunion at snow phoenix village felt quite intimate. Atleast she was super happy to see him.
    Sima Ying is in love with him but has no chance he will never see her as more than a friend. Same with the other girls he met in HLOM.

Edit: I suppose Miaomiao still has a chance since her cultivation potential is higher but she got nothing on the 3 wives
    In the end I doubt there will be more than the 3 wives in the harem, maybe Eggy.
    There are at least 3-4 realms to go after upper realm. If he keeps adding 3-4 wives in every realm, it will be tough to keep count as well as monitor their progress.(Already Chu Feng is struggling to find/save/keep up with original 3- already author has given stupid power-ups twice for Su Rou and  Su Mei). I think that's why author has taken a conscious decision to not add anyone to harem after eastern sea arc.If author randomly added Zi Ling, he could have added any 3-4 ppl from Holy Land of Martialism- their stories are many times better. Eggy will surely be in the harem - for god's sake she cries every time when he gets even a little bit hurt.So no way she's not going to be in the harem.
  • edited November 2016
    Chu feng will probably get a new power-up soon, when his mothers bloodline gets unlocked fully. I still remember in the 9 provinces when he went berserk, he destroyed a big portion of the land with some other power. Maybe eggy / xue ji will give him asura power later too.
  • edited November 2016
    I wonder how Chu Feng will stand out from his peers after true immortal realm and beyond. He stood out in lower realms but now doesnt' have much advantage He doesn't have any advantage like lightning armor & wings,increasing levels becas of bloodline, no divine body(where others are having 2 divine bodies- WTF?),higher counter fighting capability, asura spirit will also be not too uncommon in upper realm..So he basically loses all his advantages after reaching True Immortal realm and Upper realm. So the sad part is that he is barely able to fight 1 level higher(not what you expect from MC)

He has nothing except lightning mark to distinguish himself. Surely Chu clan has Heaven lightning mark and Chu Feng has divine level - that's  freaking only difference of 1-tier. Don't even think Chu Feng will have  much advantage in secret skills because a random above average guy has 6 secret skills in Chu Clan. Even other girl Li Ming is equal to MC in almost everything.He doesn't even have any treasure like other MCs like mystical ring or cube etc..Only thing he is stronger is his comprehension - that's it.

Already Chu Feng has no advantage over others in Upper realm - God knows what will happen when he goes to star region and galaxy and beyond.How the heck will MC become strongest in entire universe if he can't even stand out in distant corner of universe like Upper realm?He can't catch up to Little Fishy at this rate.He should build up the divine body to stand out in Star realm. The author should give him some OP skills to make him stand out from the rest like the lightning mark.
    He will be getting the 4 Divine beasts divine body that should be op with 4 beasts powers (attack speed defense regen) and 4 beast array that can seal and more if he can unlock divine powers more that original owner Qing Tianxuan(??).That with his blood line divine pattern he should get +2 level skip compared to genius in upper bound.Also the evil spirit sealed in Misty fairy mountain in eastern lands seemed lot more powerful than upper bound people nearly martial god realm so it could help him with evil god sword subduing and the god bamboo slip martial arts (would be cool if he could find that floating bamboo forest island)
  • Isn't it fun to read intense fighting between MC and other talent with equal power?
    I do like OP stuff but isn't it tiring to win just because of that
  • Summary of Cyanwood Mountain Arc?
  • Will Chu Feng meet the "little fishy" again? What realm is she from?
  • edited November 2016
    rexdaevid said:
    Will Chu Feng meet the "little fishy" again? What realm is she from?
    She is from Star realm/region which is beyond the Great Thousand Upper Realm which Chu Feng just entered(in raws). We get to see her for a couple of chapters where she is trying to convince her brother to help her go back to the lower realm to meet Chu Feng. So there is a possibility we might see her again before Chu Feng goes to star region.
  • Has the author hinted at what dominates the upper Realms?

Bloodlines seem to dominate everything below that and so far Divine bodies do not seem that OP. Now Chu Feng only has his Divine Lightning mark but from the raws he can only fight someone a stage above him
  • Although divine powers and bloodlines gets surpressed , really talented people can awaken them after immortal realms. It was mentioned that there are no more wings and armor for bloodline , but you can get the same amount of benefit to give to your thunder mark for it after true immortal realm. Right now Chu Feng is almost done getting 2 full realms fight strenght from his mark.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• aww, so ruochen never joins harem? sad day
  • edited December 2016
    how badly are the chen brothers gonna get beaten up by chu feng?
    edit - chen brothers - long chenyi and long chenfu of ascension sect
    Why does it seem like everyone ignores this question?
  • because it is to long AND so many things will happen AND he will go elsewhere in the middle So it is too much of a hustle
    Why does it seem like everyone ignores this question?
    Hundreds of chapters, with another arcs mixed in between. A real short summary will be - He owns them and it ...
  • edited December 2016
    Hope something happens between Chu Feng and Bai Ruochen.
  • edited December 2016
    Well since the Cyanwood Mountain Arc is too long then I'll just have some questions then. 

1. How many Divine Bodies are in the Cyanwood Mountain? 
    2. Who would be the toughest opponent he will meet there?
    3. What cultivation level does Chu Feng has after the end of the arc?
  • What chapter does yaun qing lie get exsposed?
  • Late 1100's.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited December 2016
    Up to chaper 1152 is treanslated is it within there or is it not translated yet? I am on ch 1112.
  • Also how does yaun qing lie affect his sect? and how does his sect react to his lie?
  • Also how does yaun qing lie affect his sect? and how does his sect react to his lie?
    The sect elders refuse to admit Yaun Qing lied till the end. So they challenge CF to trigger the needle again. Triggering the needle at that time was more dangerous-CF would be risking his life. So CF also ask them to put their lives on line:If CF successfully triggers the needle the sect Elders will have to suicide. They agree thinking CF will never succeed. But CF successfully triggers the needle again. The elders suicides (i think not all the elders had bet their life-not sure). The sect loses what little honor they had. Yaun Qing then also suicides since he couldn't take the shame.
  • Who was the senior who witnessed Chu Feng take the commander flag in the Cyanwood Mountain competition?
  • has chu feng gotten any benefits from being a descendant of his mother's clan yet power wise? or is he not strong enough to unleash it yet? 
  • What is the head of the punishment department planning 
  • Just wondering, have he met his clan yet?

Does he still have "waste" written on his forehead?