Spoiler thread MGA

Comments

• All the Celestial Bloodlines are the same. If you ask me to name actual Celestial Bloodlines, I can't, because there's only one, if you want me to name Celestial Clans, there are Zhong, Kong, Ying and Kou are the ones I can remember atm.
  • Chu Feng over thirty? Chronological problem?  Always thought he was in the mid twenties.
  • Nope 33 is quite within reason.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Nope 33 is quite within reason.
    how long since he reached the beyond region??
    he should have been about 20 when leaving the HLoM
  • It's been around 10 years or so, first(if I remember correctly) there was a 2 year time skip, then after that he was trapped inside a formation for 6 years(I believe) and then after that there was another 2 year timeskip.
  • does Chu Feng ever visit the cyan wood mountain after leaving it and becoming >martial ancestor
  • He was 28 or 29 when he left for hundred refinery ordinary realm.

@faz713 - he hasnt been there since half ancestor before flying upwards and it might be even before that when he was emperor

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited November 2016
    Im at ~2500 and Xue Ji (2nd asura spirit) got enslaved by some evil cat and i was wondering at what chapter does chu feng save her? (if she is saved)
  • Its barely under 200 chapters since then and cat lord is upper realm boss.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited November 2016
    Feels like author overuse the "save wifes" .Hopefully he doesnt need to save Zi Ling again, since his dad went to another star region and she went training somewere
  • Ryuko said:
    Feels like author overuse the "save wifes" .Hopefully he doesnt need to save Zi Ling again, since his dad went to his mothers star region and she went training somewere
    he will ,there will be always a young master that can't see mt tai.
  • what rank was he when he left the cyanwood mountain? half MA/ME?
  • What are the true backgrounds of Bai Ruochen and her mother? Why did they really join the Ascension Sect? Will they stay friendly to Chu Feng or become enemies?
  • They are friends , they joined to look for a treasure Nangong Longjian needed.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• They are friends , they joined to look for a treasure Nangong Longjian needed.
    So Bai Ruochen and her mother are from the Nangong clan? From other people's posts on here, I thought Nangong clan want to kill Chu Feng? How are they friends, do they betray their clan and side with Chu Feng?
  • Nangong Longjian is the strongest person of the clan and he doesnt stay there at all , because he is sick.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Ok thanks. So does Chu Feng and Bai Ruochen really learn the fusion Earthen Taboo Skill together then? And if they do, do they become quite close, maybe even more than friends? Cos it's said that the founder of Southern Cyanwoord Forest and founder of Ascension Sect used it together and they became best friends.
  • They are only really good friends , although she is one of the top 3 possible harem candidates from HLOM saga , nothing happens.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• They are only really good friends , although she is one of the top 3 possible harem candidates from HLOM saga , nothing happens.
    Thanks. Who are the other 2? I'm guessing one is the Elf Princess?
  • Yes ,Xian Miaomiao the elf princess and Sima Ying , she is quite gifted world spiritist and pill maker he meets in the 1200's. There is also Tantai Xue who we met in eastern sea saga , but she didnt spend that much time with Chu Feng , to be ranked in top 3.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Alright, thanks for the answers
  • So does Yuan Qing get exposed for pretending to activate the needle, if so when?
  • There is a mini-arc about it , starts in 1170's and ends in 1190's.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• so what exactly happens during the cyanwood mt arc? It seems needlessly long and disappointing.
  • edited November 2016

There is one thing which seems illogical. Old Ape says that if Chu Feng's father helps Chu Feng, in a short time will have enough power to move through entire Star region freely. Also if by 29, he is strongest person in the entire upper realm, so after 800 years he's will be more powerful than overlord in the star realm.So obviously Chu Xuanyaun power is above Star region realm and he surely would be able to move freely even in galaxy and starry sky.. So why is that he accepts punishment for killing some important people in Star region? Of course, their background may be powerful than Chu clan, but if Chu feng's father wants, he can easily kill those people background power in the Star region and show his strength.. Then why does he face punishment and not help Chu Clan defeat those ppl?

The only reason I can think of is that he wants to maintain low profile and doesn't want to show his strength.What do you ppl think?Am I missing something?But it seems illogical that he would undergo so much suffering and shame, that even younger Chu ppl think he's weak - just to maintain  low profile.He may as well help his clan become overlord of Star region.
  • Yes , he wanted to go to the heavenly road vestige to gain its secrets , which he did.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Who managed to obtain  Commander Flag in Commander Competition? Chu Feng? If not him, the which Flag will he obtain?
  • CF got it.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Ryuko said:
    Im at ~2500 and Xue Ji (2nd asura spirit) got enslaved by some evil cat and i was wondering at what chapter does chu feng save her? (if she is saved)
    Even his spirits are used in this kind of plot lol
  • Podizurko, has it been mentioned

1) How Chu Feng's bloodline has been modified yet?
    2) What power up did he get for awakening his last bloodline dragon?
    3) Has he gotten any more of the 9 secret weapon skills or those ancient bamboo slips yet? I think he got one where he understands martial arts better and was about to get a 2nd one but that cat took it.
    4) Has he broken past Martial Ancestor yet?
    5) What is he up to now in the current arc after saving his friend?