Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• Viha said:
    So Meng Hao becomes a Demon Detached at the end right? How does that come about? Is it something to do with the Devilish Will?
    Devils and demons are different, most likely comes from the demon sealers.

When does mh fuse his 2nd fruit?
  • Will Meng Hao kill all the other echelons or there's really no need to kill all of them?
  • rexdaevid said:
    Will Meng Hao kill all the other echelons or there's really no need to kill all of them?
    No. On the contrary, he saves most of them when they are about to die.
  • edited November 2016
    Basically MH beats up 4 echelon members and kills one of them (and receives as a reward for killing him an Ancient Treasure axe). Because this news is "broadcasted" the echelon on the first mountain goes on a killing spree, kills 1-2 echelon, fights against 3 echelon members (including MH) and defeats them, one of the echelon kills himself so that there's no reward for Dao Tian (echelon on the first mountain), MH and the other echelon run but Dao Tian catches up with them (the action with Dao Tian and MH happens in like 5-6 chapters) so MH gets mad and uses another nirvana fruit to defeat Dao Tian (Dao Tian retreats because he knows MH is "cheating", temporary power of the nirvana fruit) some things happen and then there's the reveal of the plot, can't understand the details but there is a plot to kill the echelon, from the first time MH killed an echelon Hai Meng paragon was mad at the overseer of the realm MH is in,  because Hai Meng doesn't want the echelon to kill eachother (there's some special rules or something where even if the echelon kill each other they don't really die, so the so called "reward to kill an echelon" is a plot by the overseer and the other idiots who want to make it the 34 rebel world, it's also revelead that the one echelon that killed himself in the battle with Dao Tian was actually killed by the overseer).
    MH saves the echelon members that he beat up earlier, he even saves Dao Tian and they become "friends" (lol). The father of that Idiot that MH killed when he saved Ling'er is also there but i'm not sure if he is the overseer or not.  I skimmed through MTL so some details could be wrong.
  • meng hao got an immortal soul and turned it into his clone will he ever use it again?? 
  • edited November 2016
    Bizen said:
    meng hao got an immortal soul and turned it into his clone will he ever use it again?? 
    He self-destructs the clone when cornered by Fang Clan assassins. He doesn't re-create it.
  • edited November 2016
    Does he still have Ji guy and Li patriarch in his bag? If so does he ever take them out again for any reason at all?

EDIT: How many hundreds of years have they been in his bag lol
  • Does that parrot and the meat jelly ever teach something to Meng Hao again ? And why does the meat jelly can only count untill 3 if he was a human(?) beeing that almost became a paragon
  • Pandryl said:
    Does he still have Ji guy and Li patriarch in his bag? If so does he ever take them out again for any reason at all?

EDIT: How many hundreds of years have they been in his bag lol
    Ikr? And also, will he ever use the wooden swords again? 
  • edited November 2016
    I just want to ask something about the guy who gave him the alchohol flagon with sword qi? The one who is looking for his wife.
  • edited November 2016
    I just want to ask something about the guy who gave him the alchohol flagon with sword qi? The one who is looking for his wife.
    you mean han shan.. dont worry, meng hao will go save him.. like in the 1200s
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Who is dao fang ? Thanks
  • edited November 2016
    If i'm not mistaken, he is an alien from the 33 rebel worlds.

L.E.  found this response on reddit:

Regarding Dao Fang, the explanation goes into some pretty major spoiler territory so read on if you want to find out: 
    The 9 Mountains & Seas Realm used to be the Paragon Immortal Realm. There were around 3 thousand smaller realms under it that it ruled over. However, 2 other more powerful realms came along and attacked the Paragon Immortal Realm. The 3 thousand smaller realms took the chance to rebel at the same time. This is the "ancient war" that the story keeps alluding to. 
    Now on the brink of utter defeat, one of the three great Paragons sacrificed himself and molded the realm into 9 Mountains & Sea shape and fended them off. There were now only 33 realms left from the initial 3,000 realms. So the 2 powerful realms set these 33 realms as 33 skies, as in 33 layers of skies above the 9 Mountains & Seas, to lock them down. They then selected Dao Fang, a Dao realm cultivator, from one of these 33 realms to be the guardian and placed him at the top of the 33 skies. The 2 powerful realms then went on their own merry way
  • When will the current arc end? kinda want to save chapters till then
  • How old are the other Echelon members relative to meng hao. I Don't understand how they've had so much time to develop and meng hao caught up over what, like 500 years. I mean, the echelon has been around for so long (considering the 1st patriach of the fang clan had a chance to be in it), how have none entered the Dao realm?
  • All of them are echelon from the same generation as Meng Hao , some even younger than him.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Tom Yak said:
    How old are the other Echelon members relative to meng hao. I Don't understand how they've had so much time to develop and meng hao caught up over what, like 500 years. I mean, the echelon has been around for so long (considering the 1st patriach of the fang clan had a chance to be in it), how have none entered the Dao realm?
    This is just the new generation of the echelon, there are others older generations. ( if im not mistaken there are only immortal realms in this one )
  • oicueio said:
    Tom Yak said:
    How old are the other Echelon members relative to meng hao. I Don't understand how they've had so much time to develop and meng hao caught up over what, like 500 years. I mean, the echelon has been around for so long (considering the 1st patriach of the fang clan had a chance to be in it), how have none entered the Dao realm?
    This is just the new generation of the echelon, there are others older generations. ( if im not mistaken there are only immortal realms in this one )
    I believe that once you get into the Ancient Realm officially, you stop being an Echelon.  Furthermore, your ranking is determined by not only how strong you are but how fast you "graduate" into the Ancient Realm.  I remember that when Meng Hao first got into the Echelon, the Immortal Lady said something that there were only a limited number of slots for the trip outside the 9 mountain and seas and that she was only going to take the first 6 people or so who "graduated" on the "field trip."
  • Hello everyone !

I really like the lovestory between Meng Hao and Xu Qing and I know that they will meet again around the chapter 1136.

My question is pretty simple, Will they be together until the end of the story or will it be temporary like always ... ?

Many thanks for the answer and the translation \o/
  • Sheynox said:
    Hello everyone !

I really like the lovestory between Meng Hao and Xu Qing and I know that they will meet again around the chapter 1136.

My question is pretty simple, Will they be together until the end of the story or will it be temporary like always ... ?

Many thanks for the answer and the translation \o/
    They'll meet during the war. They'll get separated at the end of the war.
  • yung said:
    Who is dao fang ? Thanks
    Dao Fang is a dick. He'll smash 8th mountain into bits. And what ZiLi said above.
  • Who is the Echelon that MH kills
  • edited November 2016
    Who is the Echelon that MH kills
    Iirc it was one from the 4th mountain
  • edited November 2016
    Are you talking about echelon Lin Cong from 4th mountain? if so, he doesn't die.
    The one MH kills is Hai Dongqing who was an echelon from the 7th mountain before becoming a "lackey" to Dao Tian after Dao Tian defeated him.
  • Will Meng Hao experience death in this Echelon battle? I mean killed at least once.
  • I heard MH will die once, don't really remember it that well but I think it was a Dao realm expert who killed him. Does he get revived due to the special rule of 'Echelon need to 3 times' for them to stay dead?
  • not in the battles against the echelon. He can definitely hold his own there.Once he absorbs his nirvana fruit, he all but crushes the entire echelon. His death was when he fought some dao realm guy and bit off more than he could chew. I can't remember who it was. The other time was during his ancient realm tribulation, where he had to fight puppets of the dao realm(he already surpassed the ancient realm because of  his fruits, which is why he had to fight dao realm puppets). He dies once, but makes it through.
  • JohnDoe said:
    not in the battles against the echelon. He can definitely hold his own there.Once he absorbs his nirvana fruit, he all but crushes the entire echelon. His death was when he fought some dao realm guy and bit off more than he could chew. I can't remember who it was. The other time was during his ancient realm tribulation, where he had to fight puppets of the dao realm(he already surpassed the ancient realm because of  his fruits, which is why he had to fight dao realm puppets). He dies once, but makes it through.
    How can he revive himself? Is it because he is an echelon? or through his eternal stratum?
  • rexdaevid said:
    JohnDoe said:
    not in the battles against the echelon. He can definitely hold his own there.Once he absorbs his nirvana fruit, he all but crushes the entire echelon. His death was when he fought some dao realm guy and bit off more than he could chew. I can't remember who it was. The other time was during his ancient realm tribulation, where he had to fight puppets of the dao realm(he already surpassed the ancient realm because of  his fruits, which is why he had to fight dao realm puppets). He dies once, but makes it through.
    How can he revive himself? Is it because he is an echelon? or through his eternal stratum?
    Every echelon have a revival technique (or whatever it is called) that can be used 3 times, it was given by the paragon woman.