CSG Spoilers (chaotic sword god)

Comments

• hey can someone tell me who this little spirit is? i didnt know because i skipped a couple of chapters so can someone tell me who is little spirit
  • wargumm1i said:
    wargumm1i said:
    What chapter does that happen ?

I would like to know as well!
    why are you replying to your own comment , do you have some kind of personaity disorder  ! ! !
    well it should be around 1000-1100 .
  • souldz25 said:
    wargumm1i said:
    wargumm1i said:

why are you replying to your own comment , do you have some kind of personaity disorder  ! ! !
    I see you've met my twin brother!
  • wargumm1i said:
    souldz25 said:
    wargumm1i said:
    wargumm1i said:

I see you've met my twin brother!
    LMAO!! Too funny.. I didn't notice the first time
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited November 2016
    ab4ddon said:
    hey can someone tell me who this little spirit is? i didnt know because i skipped a couple of chapters so can someone tell me who is little spirit
     Do you remember that in Mercenery City, people don't fight in the city? It's because anyone who fights in the city is attacked and killed by the formation over the city(even if they are as strong as saint emperor). The little spirit is the spirit of the formation who is responsible this. It was created by the 1st city lord Mo Tainyun.The little spirit becomes friends and helps MC because she thinks MC has some relation with Mo Tianyun. She plays a important role in the story later on.(Don't forget her)
  • dream of sleeping said:
    ab4ddon said:
    hey can someone tell me who this little spirit is? i didnt know because i skipped a couple of chapters so can someone tell me who is little spirit
     Do you remember that in Mercenery City, people don't fight in the city? It's because anyone who fights in the city is attacked and killed by the formation over the city(even if they are as strong as saint emperor). The little spirit is the spirit of the formation who is responsible this. It was created by the 1st city lord Mo Tainyun.The little spirit becomes friends and helps MC because she thinks MC has some relation with Mo Tianyun. She plays a important role in the story later on.(Don't forget her)
    oh ok but she is just spirit or a thing and not a beast or human right
  • ab4ddon said:
    dream of sleeping said:
    ab4ddon said:
    she's a living spirit so although racewise she's a spirit but everyone just  treats her as a companion later on though her mind is like a little girl 
  • I'm at chapter 550~ and he's been a fucking heaven saint for 100 chapters when's he finally gonna break through
  • ab4ddon said:
    dream of sleeping said:
    ab4ddon said:
    she's a living spirit so although racewise she's a spirit but everyone just  treats her as a companion later on though her mind is like a little girl 
    is MC really related to Mo Tianyun?
  • ab4ddon said:
    dream of sleeping said:
    ab4ddon said:
  • Daborbas said:
    I'm at chapter 550~ and he's been a fucking heaven saint for 100 chapters when's he finally gonna break through
    Around chapter 670
  • ab4ddon said:
    ab4ddon said:
    dream of sleeping said:
    ab4ddon said:
    Nope ,but the tiger is related to Mo Tianyun .
  • ab4ddon said:
    ab4ddon said:
    dream of sleeping said:
    ab4ddon said:
    he isn't. I suspect the spirit smelled the beast fur 
  • ab4ddon said:
    ab4ddon said:
    dream of sleeping said:
    ab4ddon said:
    Nope ,but the tiger is related to Mo Tianyun .
  • ab4ddon said:
    ab4ddon said:
    dream of sleeping said:
    ab4ddon said:
    he isn't. I suspect the spirit smelled the beast fur 
  • ab4ddon said:
    ab4ddon said:
    dream of sleeping said:
    ab4ddon said:
    Nope. Because he have that little tiger.
  • ab4ddon said:
    ab4ddon said:
    dream of sleeping said:
    ab4ddon said:
    Nope. Because he have that little tiger.
  • edited November 2016
    Question under spoiler tag but it involves future progress after chapter 1600 
    What happened to the mother of his son after she and jc went to the immortal world?
  • Question under spoiler tag but it involves future progress after chapter 1600 
    What happened to the mother of his son after she and jc went to the immortal world?
    she stayed him with for like +100 years afterwards she was picked up by some powerfull people when jc wasn't there.

ps: thet didn't go the immortal realm but to the saint realm.
  • souldz25 said:
    Question under spoiler tag but it involves future progress after chapter 1600 
    she stayed him with for like +100 years afterwards she was picked up by some powerfull people when jc wasn't there.

ps: thet didn't go the immortal realm but to the saint realm.
    What do you mean picked up? As in kidnapped or taken to join their sect or something so is she fine in that realm? and did her power grow stronger?
  • She was 3rd strongest in the clan JC created in the saint realm. She was picked up because her treasure belonged to an old ancestor to one of the strongest sects in the continent JC landed on at first.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• what happens with JC's treasures when he gets crippled that one time?
  • edited November 2016
    FrostyX7z said:
    what happens with JC's treasures when he gets crippled that one time?
    he hid them before hand.
  • Sorry I'm kinda new here and it's a hassle to search in the 29 pages of this forum or previous chapters so is their a Rank for JC's own Cultivation system? if so what are they?
  • At wich chapter did JC rape the Heavenly Enchantress?
  • What's the 2 sword spirits talking about as JC existence being a taboo? It seems to be connected to why they chose him but I can't remember what it is.
  • Its never been specified.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I thought they chose him because of the cultivation technique he got when he was stuck in that cavern in his previous life... 
  • When does Bi Lian leave the group? She's rather annoying, and only seems to be there so MC can waste time and nurture her.
  • edited December 2016
    I thought they chose him because of the cultivation technique he got when he was stuck in that cavern in his previous life... 
    i think they were already with him when he found that.
    Taryn said:
    When does Bi Lian leave the group? She's rather annoying, and only seems to be there so MC can waste time and nurture her. 
    i don't think she does.she always stay's in the background.