Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• Azureus said:
    Pandryl said:
    Can anyone please tell me if he ever uses his fathers sword technique again, and which chapter if you remember, but mostly just if he uses it again.
    I don't remember him using his father's sword arts ever again, especially after reaching 9th Sea god world.
    That seems like such a loss. Thank you, its good to know that at least.
  • Not a loss, because menghao DAO is not sword
  • He does use sword techniques from time to time, it's just since it's not his forte he has more powerful abilities that suits him a lot more.
  • Does Fang Yu ( Meng Hao sister ) ever apears again ?  And whats her cultivation level at the end ?
  • She does appear from time to time, but she's not exactly fighting along with Meng Hao, she does take part in a war later on but her cultivation level is not fully stated, not even at the end.
  • Greetings people, I beseech thee to clarify.

What exactly is a Demon, a God, a Devil, a Ghost and an Immortal.
    Then there were also terms like demonic beast, Neo-Demon, Greater Demon, True Spirit, the 'recently introduced' Demonic cultivators who where described as a unique lifeform that seem like cultivators and demon, but are neither of those.
    And those Outsiders who also seem like some kind of hybrid?

I have hard time understanding the differences between all those, especially with all those 'demon' terms.

• edited November 2016
    What's the maximum number of soul lamps for fleshy body? Is it 9 or higher?
  • What happened to Han Bei?
  • What happened to Han Bei?
    That's a VERY big spoiler, probably way bigger than you'd expect, so click the spoiler at your own risk.

She became the servant of Heaven's Crown, the ruler of the universe and the one that created cultivation inside the universe where ISTTH takes place, she was removed completely from everyones memory and acts like a spy to bring Meng Hao to his destruction.
  • When will MH meet with the other echelon members and that princess whose the sole heir to a paragon(not sure)?
  • Is the Wang clan alien ralated ? If not how can Wang Tengfei cultivate has a God ?
  • -
    oicueio said:
    Is the Wang clan alien ralated ? If not how can Wang Tengfei cultivate has a God ?
    we suspect that its cause of his familys ancestor Wang Lin. he kinda chose the god path of cultivation
  • oicueio said:
    Is the Wang clan alien ralated ? If not how can Wang Tengfei cultivate has a God ?
    if by alien you mean outsider then yes but there are multiple "outsider" races out there as mountain and sea world just one of the worlds in this universe.
    The Wang clan of mountain and sea world not originated from M&S, it is said that one of Wang clan person from outside m&s arrived and just happen to have descendant here.
    If you read xian ni then you will know that the mc,Wang Lin, not just having God cultivation but also Demon, Devil (from the Gu/Ancient clan) and immortal but near the end he fused the Gu (ancient) and immortal power making a power only belonged to him. So it is possible that the Wang Clan ancestor that came to M&S is a very distant relative of Wang Lin since in their family even God is considered very rare while Wang Lin has God,demon,devil and immortal power

When will MH meet with the other echelon members and that princess whose the sole heir to a paragon(not sure)?
    I forget the exact chapter but he will meet them in the next arc in the windswept realm
    What happened to Han Bei?
    That's a VERY big spoiler, probably way bigger than you'd expect, so click the spoiler at your own risk.

She became the servant of Heaven's Crown, the ruler of the universe and the one that created cultivation inside the universe where ISTTH takes place, she was removed completely from everyones memory and acts like a spy to bring Meng Hao to his destruction.
    a little correction though she is not "became" she is the servant of allheaven from the first place, even the 98 one was lured by her

Ovnidemon said:
    What's the maximum number of soul lamps for fleshy body? Is it 9 or higher?
    never revealed as there is no one that reached it again in the novel

Fang said:
    Greetings people, I beseech thee to clarify.

What exactly is a Demon, a God, a Devil, a Ghost and an Immortal.
    Then there were also terms like demonic beast, Neo-Demon, Greater Demon, True Spirit, the 'recently introduced' Demonic cultivators who where described as a unique lifeform that seem like cultivators and demon, but are neither of those.
    And those Outsiders who also seem like some kind of hybrid?

I have hard time understanding the differences between all those, especially with all those 'demon' terms.

Basically they are the five available cultivation paths of this universe. The detail explanation of each cultivation paths were never given though but
    Demon path was said to has "change" or bend the law ability which is shown in their ability to change shape and all,
    that's why allheaven want to absorb people who turn from immortal path to demon path as he can used them to restore his power. Something like massive demonic qi turned into immortal qi things but I'm not really sure about this part
    . God path was said to has strong basic body power and that make them easier to achieve transcendence/detached in term of body but it also make their blood/their body a treasure for other people that want to increase their body power. Devil path is identical with severing process but I'm not really sure either.
    The mc of beseech the devil, Su Ming, was from this path and he sever his future during his attempt to breakthrough from Dao Shen Level (Dao divinity, should be equal to Dao realm paragon level though) to Dao Wuya (Boundless Dao) level so he can keep things the way they are. It also said that there is no right or wrong in severing, the only important thing is your determination as other people who is on similar level as him still stuck on 29 heaven level even after he sever something
    . Ghost path ability was not clear for me as currently there is no novel for this path but it should has greater ability in possession
    Su Ming also has a gift for possession but it is said that he was from somekind of ghost tribe
    . Immortal was supposed to be the greater path, not sure why though. All of these were from my experiences reading Xian Ni, Beseech the Devil and ISSTH and not official explanation
  • I forgot, when does MH begun capable put peoples on bag of holding, thanks
  • edited November 2016
    He's been able to put people in his bag of holding for a very long time because he obtained a really powerful bag of holding in the mountain with all the treasures hosted by the guy from the Song Clan. It was way back when he was leaving the State of Zhao for the first time he got a Universe Bag of Holding or whatever it was called.

I think that's the reason at least.
  • Will meng hao ever use the blood mastiff again i miss that dog...
  • Yes he will, eventually he will be able to use the Blood Mastiff to turn into a cloak around him granting him stronger defense.

The Blood Mastiff will actually awaken in the Arc that has just started. So it's in the near future.
  • Does anyone what happens in the Windswept Realm?

like does he beat up other members of the echelon (and force promissory notes on them)
    or
    does he (meng hao) suffer at their hands
    &
    what's the mastiff's cultivation base after awakening.
    thanks
  • Is ISSTH officially over? i dont read the machine translated version but form my understanding it finished at 1557 or something chapters. has Er Gen the author mentioned anything about a second book or a new series? im really going to miss ISSTH after it finished :(
  • edited November 2016
    Does anyone what happens in the Windswept Realm?

like does he beat up other members of the echelon (and force promissory notes on them)
    or
    does he (meng hao) suffer at their hands
    &
    what's the mastiff's cultivation base after awakening.
    thanks
    He does. But he runs away from First Echelon like hell in their first fight.

qweinu said:
    Is ISSTH officially over? i dont read the machine translated version but form my understanding it finished at 1557 or something chapters. has Er Gen the author mentioned anything about a second book or a new series? im really going to miss ISSTH after it finished

Yes, it is 1614 chapters. Check out A Thought Through Eternity. It is not a continuation of ISSTH, but it is about the events which occur before ISSTH I guess. It is related to ISSTH nontheless.  
  • Will meng hao ever meet up with other mc like wang lin and the others??
  • Bizen said:
    Will meng hao ever meet up with other mc like wang lin and the others??
    He does not officially meet any of the other main characters, but there are other people at his level at the end of the books scattered all over the universe telling him they are "waiting for him".
  • Bizen said:
    He does not officially meet any of the other main characters, but there are other people at his level at the end of the books scattered all over the universe telling him they are "waiting for him".
    So which mc is the strongest?
  • Bizen said:
    Bizen said:
    So which mc is the strongest?
    I think meng hao only met wang lin's slaughter clone at chapter 1206-1207.

And i also think theres no strongest mc here, they are all separated by several million years when they left their universe, so who knows if they broke through along the way or not..
  • what is going to happen to the people who brought extra people in their bags of holding?
  • When MH was merging with his first or second nirvana fruit, there were people who sensed it(giant butterfly and something else not sure) and we're now heading towards him, who are they and how will he face them?
  • What is the first echelon fighting power?
    When(chap) will MH be able to fight or be more powerful than the 1st echelon member?
  • edited November 2016
    When MH was merging with his first or second nirvana fruit, there were people who sensed it(giant butterfly and something else not sure) and we're now heading towards him, who are they and how will he face them?
    not 100% sure just my opinion but im almost 100% sure it is the aliens from other worlds

EDIT : They sensed the mirror
  • Any spoilers on the the Echelon battle? How will MH deal with each person? I read that he is not strong enough to contend against some of the other echelons at this time in the current translation.
  • So Meng Hao becomes a Demon Detached at the end right? How does that come about? Is it something to do with the Devilish Will?