The Demonic King Chases His Wife

123457»

Comments

• edited June 2016
    redleaf97 said:
    Guys I heard there is a spoiler summary?  Can anyone give link of it?? Thank you
    Lol well the one I'm doing is this one. Only up to chapter 2000 but I try to update a few chapters daily:

https://dysrysummaries.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/dkc-master-post/

• How is SL going to deal with the Fairy that hates for no reason in her foster father's city? 
    Also how will her foster father reward the apothicary elder?
  • Alexfilia said:
    How is SL going to deal with the Fairy that hates for no reason in her foster father's city? 
    'Fairy that hates for no reason'? You'll have to be clearer there.

Foster Father doesn't do anything about the Apothecary Elder as far as I know.
  • lol the fairy in purgatory city that wants to kill/make a slave out of SL...the one with a lot of fans/men-slaves

Also will her dragon come back before her mariage to NL?
  • Alexfilia said:
    lol the fairy in purgatory city that wants to kill/make a slave out of SL...the one with a lot of fans/men-slaves

Also will her dragon come back before her mariage to NL?
    Oh, the 'without grief' one? She gets killed in that bigass duel they have declared, though a lot happens there.

Her dragon will come back two thirds through the Purgatory arc.
  • Alexfilia said:
    How is SL going to deal with the Fairy that hates for no reason in her foster father's city? 
    Lol after NL sorts her, she pretty much disappears except for one last appearance to fully finish her off. As for the 6th elder, from memory CZ doesn't really bother too much with the elders (cept to punish them) but the fact that he'll live is a huge bonus.
  • Hello. I'm kinda curious about NL when they arrived the spirit world. Because I am non-Chinese so I can't read and waiting for the next spoilers

1. What happened to NL that he lost his memories? Before and after that happen? (Someone says that about being reicarnated or something and his bloodline awaken)
    2. Did he got back his memory? 
    3. And is he really powerful in his pastlife and why did he die? And, did he really have a fiance in his past life? Did he love her? When he is awaken, did he look for her? What is the reaction of SL when NL lost his memories? 
    4. Did SL ever got pregnant on NL?
    5. Did they got married in spirit world? Because I read from others that SL need to be virgin cos of NL family tradition before marriage but she's not virgin anymore :3

Please kinda explain this to me, pretty please T.T
  • Does anyone know where I can read the translated chapters? i read up to 1699 and I can't find the rest anywhere.
  • Does anyone know the chapter where Nangong Liuyun regain his memories?
  • Also why did they need to get married again? Weren’t they already married?