Star Martial God Technique

Will Wuxiaworld be translating Star Martial God Technique?

Comments

  • You should move this to novel request on prayer to higher realms forum
  • mother of god please!
  • i don't think anyone will bother since mad snail is the author.
  • please Wuxiaworld be translating Star Martial God Technique..
    thats good like tales of demons & gods..
  • moelnaix said:
    please Wuxiaworld be translating Star Martial God Technique..
    thats good like tales of demons & gods..
    Unfortunately the writer is mad snail.
    It has a high chance to discontinue/dropped like how tales of demons & gods progression
  • s0hlless said:
    i don't think anyone will bother since mad snail is the author.
    Im sorry for necro , but what is wrong with mad snail?
  • @duburu ;

    Mad Snail the author likes to start projects but not finish them. TDG starts off very intriguing and then poof. Mad Snail starts to rush things, gives dumb power-ups, and then cuts the amount of chapters he puts out to 1 a month so he can start a new one. He also gives terrible excuses like dead family and sick kids. He does it very often but when he does he also puts out chapters of his other story under and alias. Multiple chapters per day. So while one project is once a month due to health issues he is putting out 5-6 chapters a day of another project.

    He is not to be confused with MadSnail. The translator for The Dark King. Amazing story, needs a better editor. Current one leaves a lot of grammatical and spelling errors.
  • LigerCero said:
    @duburu ;

    Mad Snail the author likes to start projects but not finish them. TDG starts off very intriguing and then poof. Mad Snail starts to rush things, gives dumb power-ups, and then cuts the amount of chapters he puts out to 1 a month so he can start a new one. He also gives terrible excuses like dead family and sick kids. He does it very often but when he does he also puts out chapters of his other story under and alias. Multiple chapters per day. So while one project is once a month due to health issues he is putting out 5-6 chapters a day of another project.

    He is not to be confused with MadSnail. The translator for The Dark King. Amazing story, needs a better editor. Current one leaves a lot of grammatical and spelling errors.
    wow, such irresponsibility. Glad I never read TDG.
  • Please bear in mind, overwhelming majority of Qidian model stories either end like like Mad Snail's, being (pretty much) dropped, or with author first dragging it out then destroying and turning it into crap near end. If you ask in spoilers forum "how did X end", 95% answer will be "ending sucked". I suspect it's to make clean break from old project, and start new without any worries. It's a tossup which model is worse - at least TDG wasn't sabotaged into pile of manure yet.
  • I don't mind the shifting of priorities. I'm the first to say if you don't want to go on just leave or pick up something new to avoid frustration or hating something. It's the fact that he starts up new projects under an alias saying his family is ill or hurt but is secretly working on his other works. Just say that you want to move on from the project. It would get backlash, but it wouldn't stain his reputation and tarnish his legacy.
  • s0hlless said:
    i don't think anyone will bother since mad snail is the author.

    this... not reading anything from this sucker..
  • matricha said:
    s0hlless said:
    i don't think anyone will bother since mad snail is the author.

    this... not reading anything from this sucker..
    well don't bother reading this because after 319 chapters it is has been on hiatus
Sign In or Register to comment.