murdering heaven edge spoilers?

2»

Comments

• Nope. It isnt an established harem yet since the mc only intends to marry the other girls due to him not being able to convince them otherwise. His lover told him that its unlikely the other girls will marry anyone else so that MC doesnt know what to do. His lover told him to marry Cloud since he has to take responsibility for her (she had sex with mc to cure his poison, the mc wanted to tell her not to but he couldnt move or talk). I really do like his lover since she is pretty big hearted and intelligent. Shes also the only one that can rival the mc in terms of cultivation speed.

So to speak, the mc is still loyal to his lover (Qi Xiao Yu) and doesnt love anyone else.
  • That's pretty sad for the other girls then. I mean if they truly love him and won't marry anyone else, it would be tragic if they got no love in return.
  • Cant blame the mc tho, he cant reciprocate their feelings so he cant really marry them. He has to marry Cloud even tho he doesnt love her because he has to take responsibility and his lover persuades him to do so.
  • When does the MC take his revenge on Immortal Sky?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • about chapter 300 or so? His master smashes them around that chapter
  • about chapter 300 or so? His master smashes them around that chapter
    The MC himself doesn't do anything?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    about chapter 300 or so? His master smashes them around that chapter
    yeah i also thought that it would be the MC destroying them for humiliating him back then... but looks like the author decided to have the master wipe the disciples ass...
  • Akashura said:
    yeah i also thought that it would be the MC destroying them for humiliating him back then... but looks like the author decided to have the master wipe the disciples ass...
    Well he does, but his master first scared them first before he ascended back to his original realm. The mc later butchers most of his enemies while forgiving some. The mc in latest raws practically owns all 4 realms (human, spirit, celestial, Heaven). His mother is in Fairy Land or some shit.
  • Akashura said:
    Well he does, but his master first scared them first before he ascended back to his original realm. The mc later butchers most of his enemies while forgiving some. The mc in latest raws practically owns all 4 realms (human, spirit, celestial, Heaven). His mother is in Fairy Land or some shit.
    Nice... To bad this novel is not on lnmtl or I would have read all the raws, because I think that this novel does have high potential from the 165 that I have read...
  • Well regarding MC background its like this ''MC Dad's family has the best bloodline in his universe his grandfather stepped into half saint realm which is the highest realm achieved by any person in tht universe they have ancestor level body or smething which has awesome defense power but his grandfather fell idk how and his dad is missing or dead now and after preventing tht invansion nt many r remaining in his clan only him and his older female cousin seems to be remaining decendents. As for his mom she is from a different universe which is like many times formadable frm his Dad's universe she is princess of the emperor's clan from tht universe and has the most formadable bloodline in tht universe''

So the thing is like this MC mom's universe have super powerfull experts who can predict future they predict tht a existence will be born in MC Dad's Universe and wipe them all out they shit there pants and want to destroy the universe but killing too many will effect there future road in cultivation so they kill all powerhouse and experts and talents in MC Dad's universe and seal tht universe so tht no genius be born there 100,000 years later MC Mom's clan i.e Emperor's clan even tho r in power but actually just puppet of some backstage manipulator she escape to MC Dad's universe to escape being a scapegoat of tht manipulator and meets MC Dad pretending to be frm paradise they flirt around and MC mom gets pregent ppl frm her universe comes to take her and find out bout her child and its determined tht MC is tht existence tht they were scared of MC has the best bloodline of both his mom's and dad's universe so MC mom's brother help them save MC by sending him to Mortal world after which powerhouse of MC mom's clan appears and threatens MC dad to commit sucide or they kill everyone in deva MC dad is said to die there but few say he's still alive anyways and MC Dad's family and everyone who knows bout MC Mom's existence r given some kind of curse or smething tht if they mention this matter or say her name they would be killed and if they get involved with him tht would affect there cultivation or smething tht why the only person who can interact with MC frm his clan is his cousin.
  • How does he saves his master from dying and will his master get his revenge?
  • Cures his master then his master ascends afterwards his master saves his waifu's soul and remakes her body, then when the mc goes up to his masters realm, they wreck shit. Pretty much turns his masters waifus clan into their bitch, even had the clan master kill his own son
  • His master has wives? I thought he was a solo demon cultivator?
  • His master basically got a heritage from strong cultivators that were found when they found this place. Originally the MC's master had a bunch of companions who also inherited a technique of their own but they were one by one hunted down by the people from the Immortal Realm. Before they died they all gave it to MC's master which resulted in MC's master having all the techniques since he was the only survivor. The Teacher's wife then saved MC's teacher (they werent married yet) but was later found out and had her soul put on constant burn. This led him into becoming a demon lord like individual who would mercilessly kill those who oppose him.
  • What ends up happening with Qi xaoiyu and the spirit tool trying to take her body?
  • xaryte said:
    What ends up happening with Qi xaoiyu and the spirit tool trying to take her body?
    The mc's father comes and saves qi xaoiyu by destroy the soul in her saint weapon
  • edited January 2017
    xaryte said:
    What ends up happening with Qi xaoiyu and the spirit tool trying to take her body?
    The mc's father comes and saves qi xaoiyu by destroy the soul in her saint weapon
    Around what chapter is this? I'm at around 1200 and it's getting kind of annoying how little a time they've had together.
  • edited February 2017
    xaryte said:
    xaryte said:
    Around what chapter is this? I'm at around 1200 and it's getting kind of annoying how little a time they've had together.
    Well they meet back up again at 1323 for a bit and the saint tool is cleansed at 1332. Chu Mo leaves again at 1370 and they don't see each other again until about 1500 and there is as wedding at 1525 but they separate again at 1540.
  • Now that the novel has ended can we get any spoiler of the ending ?
  • What happens to Chen aoibing the chick that blinded the prince will chu mo kick her disgusting ass would be nice if he turned her into a sex slave?
  • edited January 2018
    ---