Related to sl?

This is just me speculating but i think the black tiger that tang san beat in sl sent its pearl to zhou weiqing
Here's the link to the spoiler about tang san beating up the tiger (it's a really long spoiler basically a summary of the entire novel)
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7PIRwu9hTEFUWlkV2drbXNtdDA&usp=drive_web&tid=0B7PIRwu9hTEFODllMFFRemljMGc

Comments

• Anyone care to confirm muh suspicions?
  • Yes, it was stated that it is related many times in spoiler forums. Tang San even appears at the end of HJC as well.
  • That is a good conjecture. What we don't have is confirmation that it was that exact tiger and as far as i have read on spoilers and other sources it is never explicitly confirmed. It is the same as the people reading ISSTH claiming that the painter that Meng Hao keeps meeting is related to the MC in Xian Ni. There is no explicit evidence provided.
  • However, it makes sense. Since the Heavens from all of Tang Jia San Shao's novels are the same, it makes sense that they would be the same.
  • anyone care to tell me what chapter Tang San killed a black tiger since I have no recollection of this?
  • anyone care to tell me what chapter Tang San killed a black tiger since I have no recollection of this?

don't think it's happened yet in the translations. i remember reading a spoiler timeline and it should happen in the 200's somewhere, maybe around 250 or so. maybe later. i could be way off though, it's been a couple months since i last looked.

and yeah, even if it isn't confirmed, it's almost certain that the pearl is from the tiger tang san killed. it just fits too well. and besides, why would TJSS bring in a random pearl when he already has one perfect for the story?
  • ITOITO
    edited December 2015

anyone care to tell me what chapter Tang San killed a black tiger since I have no recollection of this?

That would be the demonic evil god tiger around chapter 287-294. He kills the tiger and gets the spirit ring, but missed the black pearl and gets mad about it.

• Yup, it's from DD
    ITO said:

anyone care to tell me what chapter Tang San killed a black tiger since I have no recollection of this?

That would be the demonic evil god tiger around chapter 287-294. He kills the tiger and gets the spirit ring, but missed the black pearl and gets mad about it.

• Well shiet ...... that actualy makes sense
  • Zen, what is the story of the white tiger?
  • dou said:

Zen, what is the story of the white tiger?

I am guessing its a harem member when she finishes her transformation. Her daddy will probably eventually find her and then drag MC back for being a letch to his precious baby, plus he was trying to marry her off. MC will enter demonic change and black tiger god aura will scare all the others plus impress daddy who will then betroth tigeress to MC...
  • I guessed most of that and thx Roger. But if anyone knows what race she is from and all, please inform me.
  • dou said:

I guessed most of that and thx Roger. But if anyone knows what race she is from and all, please inform me.

She's from the white tiger race, the ruler of one of the four heavenly ehm.. factions. The demonic beasts one.
    She is actually the crown princess on the run because she didn't agree with her arranged marriage. Due to her elements being opposite to the mc, together they have all four elements and can cultivate much faster. That's she was able to evolve and level up while being with him.

She will eventually become his main bride.
  • Not Bing'er. If that really happens, Zhou Weiqing will be an ******* in my book because he has to give priority to the woman he raped(even if on accident).
  • What happen with Elder Sister Ru Se and the MC?
  • edited December 2015
    No, you are wrong. It is repeatedly said that Bing'er is the one he loves and cares the moste, amongst his wives.
    Tian'er, which is the White Tiger, is the most important amongst his wives, because of the fusion of the 4 highst tier atributes( she has Sacred and Spiritual, and Zhou has Time and First generation Evil. When evil is awakened on 1 generation, it is considered on the same level. )
    About the tiger, the pearl gives Zhou Weiqing Evil and Time atributes. It actually does not leave it clearly written, but many times it says that it may have come from the tiger.
    So, i repeat to leave clearly. Bing'er is Zhou Weiqing MAIN WIFE. Tian'er is not. 
    Zhou has Bing'er, Cher and Mayfair(the 3 sisters), Tian'er(the White Tiger), the Witch,(forgot the name right now, the evil cult Saint, witch is on MTL direct translation), there is a evil dragon descendent which actually has his first son, though she is the last to appears.
    And finally, about Tang appearence, he offers Weiqing his Ashura God place, but Weiqing-smartass refuses. It's a funny chat.
  • DouTian said:

No, you are wrong. It is repeatedly said that Bing'er is the one he loves and cares the moste, amongst his wives.

Tian'er, which is the White Tiger, is the most important amongst his wives, because of the fusion of the 4 highst tier atributes( she has Sacred and Spiritual, and Zhou has Time and First generation Evil. When evil is awakened on 1 generation, it is considered on the same level. )
    About the tiger, the pearl gives Zhou Weiqing Evil and Time atributes. It actually does not leave it clearly written, but many times it says that it may have come from the tiger.
    So, i repeat to leave clearly. Bing'er is Zhou Weiqing MAIN WIFE. Tian'er is not. 
    Zhou has Bing'er, Cher and Mayfair(the 3 sisters), Tian'er(the White Tiger), the Witch,(forgot the name right now, the evil cult Saint, witch is on MTL direct translation), there is a evil dragon descendent which actually has his first son, though she is the last to appears.
    And finally, about Tang appearence, he offers Weiqing his Ashura God place, but Weiqing-smartass refuses. It's a funny chat.
    Thanks for the spoiler,I feel better now
  • #Big Spoiler# ZW will become a God in TJSS other novel,but it is not get translate yet...sorry,i just want give something.okay seriously don't beat me.
  • #Big Spoiler# ZW will become a God in TJSS other novel,but it is not get translate yet...sorry,i just want give something.okay seriously don't beat me.
    it was mentioned in the original spoiler forum but basically he reached the level where tang san offered to make him a god but he thought it would be a pain in the ass and as such he declined 
  • edited August 2016
    Plus I think becoming a 1st class god (this is from Douluo Dalu 2&2.5) you can only bring 2 family members (non gods) with you.  Although his relationship with Bing'er and Tian'er is a lot stronger than most of the rest he can't just ditch them.
    As for Tang San other than gaining more allies the main reason he wants to give up his god seat is so he can be free of responsibility, annoyances and boredom and freely explore other realms with his wife.
    it was mentioned in the original spoiler forum but basically he reached the level where tang san offered to make him a god but he thought it would be a pain in the ass and as such he declined 

Hmm he will become ones of God of 7 deadly sins....in DLD Legend of Gods Realm.,...
  • RomRom
    edited November 2016
    #Big Spoiler# ZW will become a God in TJSS other novel,but it is not get translate yet...sorry,i just want give something.okay seriously don't beat me.

Hmm he will become ones of God of 7 deadly sins....in DLD Legend of Gods Realm.,...
      • Reaching there, he saw a huge black tiger and recalled Grandmaster’s words that such a beast is called Dark Demonic Evil God Tiger. Legends say that it originated when an evil god descended upon the body of a tiger, causing it to transform. While humans can have all kinds of spirit beasts as their spirit, nobody has ever had it as their spirit due to it dark attribute and the evil attribute left by the evil god. In terms of grade, it is comparable to the six winged angel. For its cultivation, it does it by consuming other spirit beasts or spirit masters, and according to Grandmaster this tiger holds the ability to challenge other spirit beasts that are one grade above it.

• Tang San’s two arms’ spirit bones emitted a hostile feeling, turns out back then when Da Ming and Er Ming were alive the two of them exchanged blows with this particular tiger before chasing it out of the forest, but it came back after they sacrificed to Tang San.

• After battling against this intelligent spirit beast, the Dark Demonic Evil God Tiger conjured a huge black hole three meters in diameter, and shot out a black light from its tail towards Tang San. Responding, Tang San countered by sending a light combining his mental power and Purple Divine Light. To his disappointment, his attack only broke the layer of black light surrounding the tiger’s body with no real damage to its body. Sensing danger, the black hole sucked Tang San who is expended inside, with the Dark Demonic Evil God Tiger struggling to escape but following Tang San into the black hole too.

• Due to the removal of the layer of protective black light, the Dark Demonic Evil God Tiger is unable to protect itself against its own technique and hence suffer the same effects. After a brief moment of darkness, Tang San entered a stage and saw that his opponent is a growling black cat fiercely staring at him.

• To his amusement, he has also turned younger, back to when he is six, seven years old. To his horror, his spirit power also returned to the same level as that age, rank 10. A voice sounded out, “Welcome to the Life & Death Battle Arena, only when one dies then will the battle end and escape from this space.” After counting down from five, the match started.

• Dodging the baby tiger’s attacks, Tang San released two volleys of Godly Zhuge Bow, piercing the young tiger’s body to its disbelief. Tang San returned back to reality and saw a strange black pearl floating on top of the tiger’s corpse, emitting blue and green lights. Before he could react, the black pearl got sucked into the black hole and it closed up.

• Berating himself, Tang San sat down and recovered before taking 2 hours to absorb the Dark Demonic Evil God Tiger spirit ring. Afterwards, Tang San sensed his Deathgod Domain had become stronger while his strength increased and mental power jumped by about 50 percent. After absorbing the Dark Demonic
  • Hmm he will become ones of God of 7 deadly sins....in DLD Legend of Gods Realm.,...
    Our Little-Fatty will become a god of a sin? Which one?
  • He's not one of the 7 sins.  Under the God of Destruction there are 7 rank 1 gods (the 7 sins) and another which depending on the translation is Diablo or Destruction.  This is the guy who may or may not be Weiqing.  Personally I hope it isn't since it mentioned that many or most of his loved ones left.
  • now.. I just got up so I am hoping that my understanding of english is very limited.. But the main baddie in DD2.5, the guy who wants to expand the god realm by destroying other gods.. Is the MC from HJC? 
  • No; the baddie is the God of Destruction who is the same rank as San. He has 8 rank 1 gods beneath him.  The 7 sins and 1 more guy whose name translates into Diablo (or destruction yes i know it's weird).
  • so Fatty is potentially not the BBEG.. but a minion of the big bad evil guy?
  • edited November 2016
    In DD2.5 most of the characters are just called by their god position; San=Poseidon, Ma Hongjun=Phoenix god, Yuhao=Emotion god etc.  Readers believe that the 8th minion of the God of Destruction is Weiqing since he (i think) has a hammer and his backstory of being once saved by San and offered the seat of Asura God.  If he is the guy then he sure has changed since he didn't seem very shameless anymore and he likely loss family from the words spoken.
  • edited November 2016
    oh Fatty.. You were so cool and now you may be a minion  

But of course DD2.5 happens in the future right? Like quite a few thousand years. So The Bing'ers are probably dead, teammates (unless they somehow became immortal) probably also dead.. That leaves Tian'er (that's the tiger chick right?) who.. if I recall.. could become an immortal through her cultivation. I guess that's enough to turn anyone into a bad guy

Or maybe the manticore neidan just finally took over and turned ZW fully evil
  • edited November 2016
    If it is fatty then this is what happened: (from my reading and from other comments; look through the forums for more detail)
    After he rejected San's offer to become Asura God, since he sensed that there would be a lot of tedious cons to go with it, Weiqing went on with his harem life.  Then after an indeterminate amount of time more of his family gradually left and he started panicking so he tried to contact San but failed.  After much effort and time he managed to contact that 8th subordinate of the GoD (also rank 1 so he could bring family but not a 7 sin) and was able to succeed his position.  GoD, who unlike other bad guys is good to his subordinates, helped him fit into god realm and such.  However, he never forgot how San saved him and his world and after contemplating the situation between San and GoD he decided to help San in the end because he saw that GoD was making a grave and rash error and San is likely right.

In HJC, I recall that normal 11-12 jewel Heavenly Jewel Masters can live a few hundred years max.  So, if this guy is Weiqing the wives most likely to be alive are Tian'er and the half dragon lady.

As for time, time in God Realm is different from normal realms.  From DD1 to DD2.5 I'd say not even a 100 years passed in God Realm.  But in mortal realm from DD1 to DD2 10,000 years passed and to DD3 another 10,000 years passed.  So the time conversion between God Realm:Mortal Realm is something like 1:500 or 1:1000.