True Martial World spoilerz?

Comments

• Yeah, but she's only a super genius because of her Terminal yin meridians and perfect yin body, so she's only a super genius for things related to the Dao of yin. The sword scar belongs to the Dao of the sword, so she wouldn't be nearly as talented as she is with the dao of yin. Even if she's talented with the dao of the sword, it won't beat Yi Yun's talent(purple crystal) with the sword dao.
  • Actually she is overall super genius , just yin is her choice.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Can anyone tell me how is the owner of the Pure Yang palace related with the Azure Yang Lord? Also, who's stronger between the two?
  • Owner of the palace is either the original Yang God , or the one that suceeded him as the Yang Dao manager. Azure Yang Lord was just one of the many divine lords.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited October 2016
    Can anyone tell me how is the owner of the Pure Yang palace related with the Azure Yang Lord? Also, who's stronger between the two?
    Azure Yang Lord found the broken tip of Pure Yang Palace owner's sword and derived his own sword attack from the latter's sword intent left behind in the broken tip. He later found the Pure Yang Palace in the Fallen Star Gate sometime after he arrived in Tian Yuan World but was unsuited to inherit the Pure Yang Palace owner's legacy. Obviously the Pure Yang Palace owner is much stronger.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited October 2016
    Akashura said:
    Can anyone tell me how is the owner of the Pure Yang palace related with the Azure Yang Lord? Also, who's stronger between the two?
    Azure Yang Lord found the broken tip of Pure Yang Palace owner's sword and derived his own sword attack from the latter's sword intent left behind in the broken tip. He later found the Pure Yang Palace in the Fallen Star Gate sometime after he arrived in Tian Yuan World but was unsuited to inherit the Pure Yang Palace owner's legacy. Obviously the Pure Yang Palace owner is much stronger.
    Thanks for the answer. So the Azure Yang Lord is the wanna be disciple of the Pure Yang palace owner?
  • edited October 2016
    Akashura said:
    Thanks for the answer. So the Azure Yang Lord is the wanna be disciple of the Pure Yang palace owner?
    He couldn't become a disciple due to being too old and bcoz he had already started to walk own his path of the sword dao.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Sparteh said:
    Akashura said:
    Sparteh said:
    She is outside watching the sword scar i think.
    Her weapon was sword as well, right? I wonder will she comprehend it like YY
    She doesn't have energy vision like YY does, so probably won't.
    She is still a super genius
    Yeah, but that's only because of her terminal Yin meridians and perfect Yin body, so she's only a super genius for things related with the Dao of Yin. The sword scar belongs to the Dao of the Sword. Even if she's talented with the sword dao, it wouldn't even be close to her talent for the Yin element.
  • Sparteh said:
    Akashura said:
    Sparteh said:
    She is outside watching the sword scar i think.
    Her weapon was sword as well, right? I wonder will she comprehend it like YY
    She doesn't have energy vision like YY does, so probably won't.
    She is still a super genius
    Yeah, but that's only because of her terminal Yin meridians and perfect Yin body, so she's only a super genius for things related with the Dao of Yin. The sword scar belongs to the Dao of the Sword. Even if she's talented with the sword dao, it wouldn't even be close to her talent for the Yin element.
  • Why are you posting this again.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited November 2016
    They were posted within the same minute, probably just lag.
  • He posted the same thing on last page.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited November 2016
    He posted the same thing on last page.
    My mistake. It didn't work the first time I posted it and I mistakenly ended up deleting my first post so I had to type it again. As for the second time, it was just lag. 
  • Does the DG have the same origins as the one in MW? i.e do you think it's just a clone/puppet for the main body?
  • Demons are supposed to be regular part of the universe in TMW , not just some abyss rejects like in MW , pretty sure LM demolished them and their world anyway.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• YY went to the pure yang palace to take a test , but the trial spirit said he wasn't strong enough. Then the spirit we saw last time awoke and told him since there is little chance of another successor to come they would choose him.
    Apparently the sword dao is split in 4 levels and the original owner of the palace wanted someone young and at the 2nd level to inherit it , but in this world its hard for that to happen , so even though he is in middle of 1st level they picked him , since he is young and has potential.
    Azure yang lord also came to the palace but was too old and had already set on his own dao , so they didnt pick him.
    What happens after this in the raws?
  • They brought him in front of a tree to ponder the dao.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• They brought him in front of a tree to ponder the dao.
    What was the trial spirit's response to the opinion of the Palace spirit of accepting YY as the inheritor?
  • There was some backtalk , but he gave up.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• it's wierdly quite refreshing to see them basically saying, you'll do and not like we can get much better here anyway
  • Hi guys! I finished Martial World and I was wondering if you can tell me what happens to Saint Beautiful and that tool spirit girl? Does Lin Ming make an appearance in TMW? Does he rescue them?
  • they haven't shown up yet
  • Neither Sheng Mei , Xiao Yu'er or Lin Ming have shown up.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Power up incoming ?
  • I really liked the symbolism in the last translated chapter. Falling and rebirth pretty much describes the beginning of YY journey.

Anyway, how far are we behind raws?
  • 696 is latest raw , in the last 2 raws yy was picking 2 weapons for heaven ascencion class.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Nearly reached 700 chapter mark. It is hard to believe that nearly 500 chapters were released after I started reading. Time sure flies fast
  • Sparteh said:
    Nearly reached 700 chapter mark. It is hard to believe that nearly 500 chapters were released after I started reading. Time sure flies fast

Add a thank you for translator who translated most of the time free of charge and was keeping up with raws, even when author changed his timings of post ..
  • Translator has been awesome.. I think only reason he's now releasign 1 chapter instead of 2 for free is because of the excessive criticism of readers.
  • Translator has been awesome.. I think only reason he's now releasign 1 chapter instead of 2 for free is because of the excessive criticism of readers.
    Its reader task to criticize each and everything. Most of them are frustrated that this is an ongoing novel and translations are always nearly caught up with raw and they are actually left hanging with a cliff hanger with no where to go and quench their thirst ... On the other hand, the author is also taking slow and building up the story step by step - so the juice from a single chapter is nowhere near enough to satisfy them. Now they are stuck in this never ending cycle from where they cannot cut off and yet can't help but feel frustrated...

MW is relatively fast paced and those who have completed it or are reading translations are also finding it hard to keep up with change in pace

At the same time, i don't think their fear and panic is unfounded. Imagine being told u have to follow the situation for 3 more years! ( I expect at least 2000 more chapters till the end )

Yet ppl don't understand this is the reason the translator have his sponsored chapters so cheap. And that the translator is not the author ..