King of Gods

Comments

• Besides him dying i dont remember any major twists, but will read up again once its on lntml.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• will this clan look down on him too or will the elders look for something else then the numbers in the talent test?
    like combat and stuff like that?
    At the testing ground they would kinda look down on him , but some elders recognize his talents in other aspects and later on he gets a great backer.
    oh that really go i knew it will have something different from other novels thx
  • I'm still waiting for the twists which translator promised. So far the story has been rather average. 

Really hoping the clan arc would be good. So is it any good or same rinse and repeat? 
    Personally I think after this arc it gets super good
  • It took the peak 5th level of holy martial path for zhao feng to be above bei moi on cultivation for first time.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• when was he able to beat him in a 1v1 though ?
  • When he was peak 4 and Moi was middle 5 , they fought to a draw and that was with Moi going all out and ZF not, after that he was never a match.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• When he was peak 4 and Moi was middle 5 , they fought to a draw and that was with Moi going all out and ZF not, after that he was never a match.
    around which chapter is that? because i hate that arrogant little dipshit
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • 200-250 cant remember the exact number, sorry.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• What is Lord Guanjun backstory? From most recent translated chapter it sounds like an elder of the sect stole his woman in the past, i assume this is what Lord Guanjun is looking for a talented disciple for.

Does the MC avenge him?
  • mitre27 said:
    What is Lord Guanjun backstory? From most recent translated chapter it sounds like an elder of the sect stole his woman in the past, i assume this is what Lord Guanjun is looking for a talented disciple for.

Does the MC avenge him?
    Yea, I remember it was a feud between the two when they were younger (same generation, I think) but the other guy was more talented than him.
  • Thats pretty much it , ZF outclasses all his disciples, but something happens and ZF goes on the run while HY gets to become the sovereign of the BMC.

Btw i just realized ZF never ends up with the girl he learned the Mysterious Palm/atleast i missed it if they did/, but they are close-ish in the sect.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Who is HY?
  • Hai Yun is Guanjun's rival from Broken Moon Clan.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Thats pretty much it , ZF outclasses all his disciples, but something happens and ZF goes on the run while HY gets to become the sovereign of the BMC.

Btw i just realized ZF never ends up with the girl he learned the Mysterious Palm/atleast i missed it if they did/, but they are close-ish in the sect.
    What happens after that?
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Rule71 said:
    Thats pretty much it , ZF outclasses all his disciples, but something happens and ZF goes on the run while HY gets to become the sovereign of the BMC.

What happens after that?
    Kills HY then joins this awesome sect which actually helps him a shit ton unlike the others then becomes op and has a super chilled attitude which I love
  • When does the MC meet Zhao Yufei again?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • After guanjun palace he meets her at a small 3/4 country gathering later on he meets her again at the 13 countries tournament , after that they both become fugitives.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• when do they become a couple  <3
  • do we meet girl #2 before he becomes a fugitive?
  • edited October 2016
    Wrath said:
    Rule71 said:
    Thats pretty much it , ZF outclasses all his disciples, but something happens and ZF goes on the run while HY gets to become the sovereign of the BMC.

What happens after that?
    Kills HY then joins this awesome sect which actually helps him a shit ton unlike the others then becomes op and has a super chilled attitude which I love
    What's the reaction of Guanjun regarding the MC's performance and selection at the clan?
    Also what's his reaction when he comes to know of Bei Moi's defeat at the hands of the MC?
    What happened to Guanjun and his ex-woman, that HY NTRd, after HY was killed by the MC?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • FrostyX7z said:
    do we meet girl #2 before he becomes a fugitive?
    No , he finds her after he becomes a fugitive.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• We are 2 votes away frop top3 after 24 hours , thats good.

Top 3 now, but votes slowed down big time.

2nd place now , wooohoooo.
    The king of gods doesn't seem to be in the November proposition on lnmtl. Would you happen to know if it got removed?
  • Sevjij got buthurt that i couldnt read his mind so yes , its not on the november survey.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Sevjij got buthurt that i couldnt read his mind so yes , its not on the november survey.
    dunno who that is but he seems retarded.he removed a novel that the majority of the voters wanted cause he was annoyed by you?what a dick.
  • Owner of lnmtl , so he can do what he wants.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited November 2016
    You should've known better than to step on the cat tail of a dwarf.

Edit: Wait... I need to run that by google translator again.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • I was thinking it would be added certainly, and that's why it's not on the novels voting list. Alas, I am mistaken....
  • I cant read minds , so how was i supposed to know what he was thinking.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• what happened? lol
  • Apparently he was thinking that he didnt want people to make more than 5 upvotes, even though he said he wont be limiting them yet and trading upvotes between members, when no indication of it being in anyway against his desires.

今晚想跟我上床吗?