Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• kr33d said:
    Rah said:
    Is Heaven's Crown's true body also evil?
    all the evil is transferred to meng hao clone...the clone cant become heaven crown...or did i misunderstand ur question
    I'm talking about the true immortal?
  • Rah said:
    its not really in a sense that he's "evil". its just that over the years the clone is dying/losing vitality and stuff. but this is gradually sped up with each person breaking through transcendence, in the end there's only 5 fingers left iirc left behind of heaven's crown. but with Su Ming, Wang Lin, Boundless Patriach reaching transcendence those fingers die out until there's only 1 left. so he's trying to revive himself by using 99 demons/monsters(the thing that meng hao turned to, the Immortal that became a demon/monster) that's why he kills immortals and shit. and also why he prevents MH from reaching transcendence cause that'll be the end of what's left of his remaining finger(s?).

someone correct me here cause i only read mtl.
  • Rah said:
    its not really in a sense that he's "evil". its just that over the years the clone is dying/losing vitality and stuff. but this is gradually sped up with each person breaking through transcendence, in the end there's only 5 fingers left iirc left behind of heaven's crown. but with Su Ming, Wang Lin, Boundless Patriach reaching transcendence those fingers die out until there's only 1 left. so he's trying to revive himself by using 99 demons/monsters(the thing that meng hao turned to, the Immortal that became a demon/monster) that's why he kills immortals and shit. and also why he prevents MH from reaching transcendence cause that'll be the end of what's left of his remaining finger(s?).

there is no specific information about heaven's crown true body at least up to this point, his true body didn't has any connection to what happen in this universe (at least with current information) as his connection is cut off, iirc the clone (heaven's crown) lost all of his memories and only act based on heaven instinct (what the heaven role supposed to do). There are 2 fingers left (demon and immortal) but iirc no one can reach transcendence as immortal even if heaven didn't act to stop someone from reaching transcendence as immortal. (I still confused to the reason but I assumed it's because he is just a clone of real immortal so the energy probably won't be enough to make someone become one)
  • im not even talking about his true body. 
  • what is the 1st to 4th demon sealing hex ?
  • edited November 2016
    im not even talking about his true body. 
    yeah but @Rah was asking for it, so I answered it 

midoan said:
    what is the 1st to 4th demon sealing hex ?

1. Beginning and End
    2. True and False
    3. Past and Present
    4. Self
  • edited November 2016
    Rah said:

there is no specific information about heaven's crown true body at least up to this point, his true body didn't has any connection to what happen in this universe (at least with current information) as his connection is cut off, iirc the clone (heaven's crown) lost all of his memories and only act based on heaven instinct (what the heaven role supposed to do). There are 2 fingers left (demon and immortal) but iirc no one can reach transcendence as immortal even if heaven didn't act to stop someone from reaching transcendence as immortal. (I still confused to the reason but I assumed it's because he is just a clone of real immortal so the energy probably won't be enough to make someone become one)
    I think nobody can transcend as a true immortal since like there isnt enough energy for one to become one. However, during the last few chapters, there were mentions that there were about 12 cultivators who went to the Real Universe after Meng Hao became the lord of the cave world/heavens(?). Meng Hao saw that most of them were half transcendent, meaning to say that their bodies and cultivation were fully transcended but the soul was not transcended. Only 1 women and maybe another cultivator was around his tier when he was hunting for the other 8 broken pieces of mirror. I think the other cultivator was the one of his friend whom he met at the Boundless Sect, the one where Meng Hao caught him assaulting the New Mountains and Seas Realm and scared him off to closed meditation for 20 thousand years (that guy was grumbling why Meng Hao hasnt left for the Real Universe LOL).
  • edited November 2016
    Which essence (the essence that represents how strong a Dao Realm cultivator is) does MH gained later in the story?
    Spoiler:
    I know that one of those essences is the essence of Divine Flame
  • How does Meng Hao absorb the other Nirvana fruits?
  • Rah said:
    How does Meng Hao absorb the other Nirvana fruits?
    Spoiler:
    For the first Nirvana fruit, he uses a large quantity of diluted paragon blood to fuse with it. For the second Nirvana fruit, he visits an ancient mortal world and absorbs the world' essence, which allowed him to fused with the second Nirvana fruit. It didn't take long for him to fused with the third Nirvana Fruit. He just absorbed the World's core of the world I just mentioned and fused with his third Nirvana fruit. For the last Nirvana fruit, his body was taken over by the spirit of a former expert and the expert used his life essence to forcefully absorbed the fruit.
     Rah said:

• Thank you
  • Which Echelon members will turn into ally and foe with MH?

Are they as strong as their respective number?

What destiny is Miss Xue'er, successor to Immortal Ancient, talking about and will it be related to MH?
  • What is the origin of the copper mirror and its functions also lord fifth?
  • Does the Fang Clan Alchemy dude ever find a cure for Quasi Dao Realm? 
  • Will Inky be removed from Fan Dong'er? Or will something be happening to Inky (like sacrificing herself to protect, ...)?

(Already asked but not answered)
  • So, It has been said (I don't remember when) that Lord Li was the 3rd demon sealer and that the 3rd demon sealer was the peak and that the 9th would be the penultimate. My question is Paragon Nine Seals the first demon sealer or did he just start the league? If he was the first, wouldn't that mean Lord Li was a lot stronger than P9S?

• edited November 2016

What is the origin of the copper mirror and its functions also lord fifth?
    Read the thread. Even last 20 pages will do. It has been answered quite a few times.
    Suran said:
    Does the Fang Clan Alchemy dude ever find a cure for Quasi Dao Realm? 
    Don't think so.

Ovnidemon said:
    Will Inky be removed from Fan Dong'er? Or will something be happening to Inky (like sacrificing herself to protect, ...)?

(Already asked but not answered)
    No.
    Inky is a special existence.(Don't ask me why). During final - final fight against 33 days in 9MS plane, when Fan Dong'er 's oil was almost empty and she was abt to die, inky gazed as her with eyes full of affection and then covered her with her hair and silently slipped away, w/o anyone noticing. I m not planning to complete ISSTH in MTL so i asked my friend, he said theres no further mention of her later.

Viha said:

So, It has been said (I don't remember when) that Lord Li was the 3rd demon sealer and that the 3rd demon sealer was the peak and that the 9th would be the penultimate. My question is Paragon Nine Seals the first demon sealer or did he just start the league? If he was the first, wouldn't that mean Lord Li was a lot stronger than P9S?

1st DS was the one who created 9MS plane. His real cultivation was in Dao source realm, a realm above dao lord & paragons, in terms of fleshly body. That was the reason Immortal God Continent and Demon Mainland was not able to do anything to him and snatch copper mirror from him. Lord Li was strong but he was NOT a paragon, ie his cultivation should be in upper middle dao lord realm( His real cultivation was never mentioned and this is my guess ) - No one knows much abt 1DS and he died after 9MS was born - so may be that is the reason the league does not know abt it and call LL strongest. LL was a mystery character till the end
    It is believed that Shui Dongli is the 1DS and he is the one who started league or he is P9S, i don't think that's true. Something happened and Shui Dongli came into existence, and a part of p9s was mixed with SD's soul.SD was the one who gave MH 1st hex, maybe that is the reason he had it with him. I m nt too clear about this.

Let me say this beforehand, but i do not hate ISSTH or Er Gen. But imo
    League of Demon Sealers was created just to act as a cover up for MH's multiple boosts, to act as a reason for his OPness.Although not completely at same level of lightining in Chu Feng's body, it is not wrong to compare both of them. Otherwise it does not play ANY role in the story - they simply exist to give MH multiple hexes which are so good that even with lower cultivation he can fight higher realm fighters. W/o properly stepping into Dao Realm he can give 9th level paragon a run for his money. W/o entering Dao Realm he can enter Dao Source realm ... It is said from the start of the series that 9th DS will be strongest if no disaster befalls him. I am yet to see a reason behind this. Every time League's old achievements are mentioned it is said 9th will be penultimate existence, with no reason whatsoever supporting it. It can't be just because Number 9 is considered ultimate by Chinese?

These answers are based on my reading till 1560 chapters. Feel free to correct me in case i m wrong abt something ..

• Viha said:

So, It has been said (I don't remember when) that Lord Li was the 3rd demon sealer and that the 3rd demon sealer was the peak and that the 9th would be the penultimate. My question is Paragon Nine Seals the first demon sealer or did he just start the league? If he was the first, wouldn't that mean Lord Li was a lot stronger than P9S?

1st DS was the one who created 9MS plane. His real cultivation was in Dao source realm, a realm above dao lord & paragons, in terms of fleshly body. That was the reason Immortal God Continent and Demon Mainland was not able to do anything to him and snatch copper mirror from him. Lord Li was strong but he was NOT a paragon, ie his cultivation should be in upper middle dao lord realm( His real cultivation was never mentioned and this is my guess ) - No one knows much abt 1DS and he died after 9MS was born - so may be that is the reason the league does not know abt it and call LL strongest. LL was a mystery character till the end
    It is believed that Shui Dongli is the 1DS and he is the one who started league or he is P9S, i don't think that's true. Something happened and Shui Dongli came into existence, and a part of p9s was mixed with SD's soul.SD was the one who gave MH 1st hex, maybe that is the reason he had it with him. I m nt too clear about this.

League of Demon Sealers was created just to act as a cover up for MH's multiple boosts, to act as a reason for his OPness.Although not completely at same level of lightining in Chu Feng's body, it is not wrong to compare both of them. Otherwise it does not play ANY role in the story - they simply exist to give MH multiple hexes which are so good that even with lower cultivation he can fight higher realm fighters. W/o properly stepping into Dao Realm he can give 9th level paragon a run for his money. W/o entering Dao Realm he can enter Dao Source realm ... It is said from the start of the series that 9th DS will be strongest if no disaster befalls him. I am yet to see a reason behind this. Every time League's old achievements are mentioned it is said 9th will be penultimate existence, with no reason whatsoever supporting it. It can't be just because Number 9 is considered ultimate by Chinese?

These answers are based on my reading till 1560 chapters. Feel free to correct me in case i m wrong abt something ..

As lord li cultivation was never revealed, this is purely my speculation. Lord Li (or 3rd demon sealers) is said to be the strongest demon sealer, the key word is 'demon sealer' so I think he is strongest in term of demon sealing technique not in term of cultivation. As the first demon sealers or Jiu Feng Paragon level is half step into Dao Source realm (body level Dao source realm, cultivation level half step,soul level never mentioned) it won't be possible for someone to surpass him unless that someone is completely in Dao Source realm. Shui Dongliu is what remain of Jiu Feng paragon after he created 9MS plane (or Jiu Feng remnant soul possess the body of Shui Dongliu, this point is not clear even to Shui Dongliu himself). Yeah, well that's why I prefer xian ni and Beseech the devil as Wang Lin and Su Ming cultivations story seems more trustable, although iirc it's ever explained that ancient realm is just somekind of transitional level for someone to condense/be enlightened about dao essences, MH suddenly condensed more than one without proper enlightement seems a little bit forced.
  • edited November 2016

To be fair, comparing League of Demon Sealers with Chu Feng's Heavenly Bloodline is a very, very poor comparison, considering that the Heavenly Bloodline for Chu Feng is not just there for the plot or a reason for his OPness, it has true backstory and takes a massive part of his life in the current raws, where he fights people who has the same powers like him all the time. At the moment, Chu Feng's Heavenly Bloodline isn't that significant, everyone around him has a Heavenly Bloodline or a an ability of simillar power value, whereas the League of Demon Sealers is related to Meng Hao and Meng Hao only.
  • hey guys, how strong does meng hao become after absorbing all 4 nirvana fruits? Also, when does he manage to absorb them all?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    hey guys, how strong does meng hao become after absorbing all 4 nirvana fruits? Also, when does he manage to absorb them all?
    He should only be comparable to someone at the Quasi-dao realm if you only count his cultivation base, but because of his strong body, he's comparable to someone at the peak of the 4 essence Dao Realm( but he has to risk his life and use all of his skills)
  • To be fair, comparing League of Demon Sealers with Chu Feng's Heavenly Bloodline is a very, very poor comparison, considering that the Heavenly Bloodline for Chu Feng is not just there for the plot or a reason for his OPness, it has true backstory and takes a massive part of his life in the current raws, where he fights people who has the same powers like him all the time. At the moment, Chu Feng's Heavenly Bloodline isn't that significant, everyone around him has a Heavenly Bloodline or a an ability of simillar power value, whereas the League of Demon Sealers is related to Meng Hao and Meng Hao only.
    I know it is a poor comparison, but readers who read translations and not raws, for them that lightning is just to act as a buffer for CF's power boost. It was a common happening on MGA forum or on reddit, where many ppl bitched talked abt it downplaying MGA.

That was a poor example, ik, sry ...

But still at the end u do agree with my point of view abt the league. It does exist for MH and MH only ...

aashish said:
    hey guys, how strong does meng hao become after absorbing all 4 nirvana fruits? Also, when does he manage to absorb them all?
    He should be somewhere at top of lvl3 Dao Lord.
    aashish said:
    He should only be comparable to someone at the Quasi-dao realm if you only count his cultivation base, but because of his strong body, he's comparable to someone at the peak of the 4 essence Dao Realm( but he has to risk his life and use all of his skills)

His cultivation realm should be at 2 essence and fleshly body at peak of Ancient Realm.
    Spoiler:
    The ghost who took over his body later upgraded his body to peak Dao Lord and then he used God's Blood to enter 4-6 essence after fusing 4th nirvana.

• at what chapter MH back to SH ?

• I know it is a poor comparison, but readers who read translations and not raws, for them that lightning is just to act as a buffer for CF's power boost. It was a common happening on MGA forum or on reddit, where many ppl bitched talked abt it downplaying MGA.

Spoiler:
    But still at the end u do agree with my point of view abt the league. It does exist for MH and MH only
    I don't know what's bad about that. For a thing being only for him makes it more easier for us to accept him acquiring of those fortunes. Chu feng has the same power lightning as everyone else and is nothing special. The author just says he has good aptitude and CF receives fortune which to be honest was not interesting for me. Where as we have seen many unpredictable decisions made by MH. MH is also smart. So many of his fortunes can be justifiable. By the way I read xianxia because of the OP protagonists. If you include that with craftiness, it makes it more fun. Otherwise we can always read Ludlum or Sheldon
  • akachunu said:

I know it is a poor comparison, but readers who read translations and not raws, for them that lightning is just to act as a buffer for CF's power boost. It was a common happening on MGA forum or on reddit, where many ppl bitched talked abt it downplaying MGA.

But still at the end u do agree with my point of view abt the league. It does exist for MH and MH only
    I don't know what's bad about that. For a thing being only for him makes it more easier for us to accept him acquiring of those fortunes. Chu feng has the same power lightning as everyone else and is nothing special. The author just says he has good aptitude and CF receives fortune which to be honest was not interesting for me. Where as we have seen many unpredictable decisions made by MH. MH is also smart. So many of his fortunes can be justifiable. By the way I read xianxia because of the OP protagonists. If you include that with craftiness, it makes it more fun. Otherwise we can always read Ludlum or Sheldon

Spoiler:
    All his decisions till the end of v8(when 9MS plane was destroyed) were completely influenced by Shui Dongli (and to an extent by HC - the final boss of ISSTH). His actions in v9 showed him as an absolutely barbaric idiot. Yup, just fight for each and everything. And make ppl think u r lunatic.

I am yet to read v10.
    Most of the readers loves OP MC, and diff author uses diff base to make MC OP. ISSTH can be said to use the league as the base, and that is what i m pointing out in my post. Him getting hexes is not because of any of his smart choice, and what i m trying to say in a nutshell is that the league is actually not important in the series, nor the the hexes.This is for those ppl who ask abt hexes, and league.

Let us drop this here, no point in anyone arguing abt it...
  • Hey guys, i didnt know where to put this thought of mine and i couldnt be bothered creating a new thread just for this but you know how MH becomes Immortal emperor and then Allheaven Immortal and Finally Allheaven Dao Immortal
    his clan the fang clan also gets an upgrade in bloodline and i know it is partially because they have the same kind of bloodline like him and are descendants of an Allheaven Dao Immortal but shouldn't Meng clan also get a bit of that awesome bloodline upgrade because in Meng Hao there flows the blood of both the fang and meng clans although he as a male is a direct descendant of the fang clan and a branch member of the meng clan because his mother is a female direct descendant. Its just i understand that if you are born a male in a clan you only belong to that clan and not both clans of mother and father but still the meng clan should also have received help or it might be just be talking nonsense and it will happen later on but still could have been cool if two allheaven families popped out in the mountain and sea realm
    and this is just my thought on the matter how i though it was unfair on one side of his family but helped a lot for the other... 
  • Hey guys, i didnt know where to put this thought of mine and i couldnt be bothered creating a new thread just for this but you know how MH becomes Immortal emperor and then Allheaven Immortal and Finally Allheaven Dao Immortal
    his clan the fang clan also gets an upgrade in bloodline and i know it is partially because they have the same kind of bloodline like him and are descendants of an Allheaven Dao Immortal but shouldn't Meng clan also get a bit of that awesome bloodline upgrade because in Meng Hao there flows the blood of both the fang and meng clans although he as a male is a direct descendant of the fang clan and a branch member of the meng clan because his mother is a female direct descendant. Its just i understand that if you are born a male in a clan you only belong to that clan and not both clans of mother and father but still the meng clan should also have received help or it might be just be talking nonsense and it will happen later on but still could have been cool if two allheaven families popped out in the mountain and sea realm
    and this is just my thought on the matter how i though it was unfair on one side of his family but helped a lot for the other... 
    This is my opinion on the matters so I could be wrong as it was never explained either
    Basically Meng Hao just reawaken his Allheaven Immortal bloodline from the Fang clan line but with nirvana fruit help he made it further to Allheaven Dao Immortal level which is the level of his very distant ancestor even further than fang clan first generation patriach as fang clan first generation patriach only at Allheaven immortal level (not talking about his cultivation level). So, it just somekind of atavism. For the Meng clan, since they never have allheaven immortal ancestor it won't be possible to upgrade them because the allheaven immortal bloodline was never in their veins.

• akachunu said:

Spoiler:
    lol idk what you're talking about, meng hao is easily down there with the worst mc's in any story. issth is only good because of the story and it's non chalantness 
  • I wonder if Chu yuyan will survive through Sea Food poison? I've read some months ago that she dies in the series at some point, hope it's not in this arc? I kinda can't understand how life force of whole demon cultivators (thru grand demon magic life&cultivation steal) is not enough to save a mere Dao Seeking cultivator?

• Putting life force into a poisoned body is like pumping more water into a leaky pipe , even though the water runs as long as the leak isn't fixed the pipe doesnt work the best it could.

今晚想跟我上床吗?