Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Considering that 1) She has been alone for all her life 2) She has no emotional bond with her brothers 3) She doesn't have much interest in her father and DPS 4) Her only friends are Yun Che and Little Ice 5) She has been lied to from their relatives as well

Does the rest matter? #BombDepot

3. She had her father with her virtually all her life and he doted on her so she loves him. And during the 7 countries tournament she said publicly that she's proud of being born in DPE.

I agree with all the rest.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • Who thinks author will pull a fast one on us will he add xue'er to the conditions by marrying her off to YC 

• Who thinks author will pull a fast one on us will he add xue'er to the conditions by marrying her off to YC 

Not gonna happen. Xue'er is more important than the remaining DPE to them. I think he will make a decision of her own and get betrothed to Yun Che thus forming an alliance between DPE and BWE. And DPE becomes subservient to BWE.

Or, she could go against Yun Che, play a woman scorned, become an enemy, attack him, Jasmine or plot interferes, she loses her cultivation and Yun Che forever regrets.
  • edited October 2016
    Considering that 1) She has been alone for all her life 2) She has no emotional bond with her brothers 3) She doesn't have much interest in her father and DPS 4) Her only friends are Yun Che and Little Ice 5) She has been lied to from their relatives as well

Does the rest matter? #BombDepot

3. She had her father with her virtually all her life and he doted on her so she loves him. And during the 7 countries tournament she said publicly that she's proud of being born in DPE.

I agree with all the rest.
    She should have been with only the Divine Phoenix for most of her life in order for her to stay pure hearted and upcorrupted by the rest of the filth, I'm pretty sure the Divine Phoenix even kept Kongkong away from her.

So the only contact she should have had with her father & the rest of her family is from age 13 and onwards. (Phoenix died when she was 13)
    Who thinks author will pull a fast one on us will he add xue'er to the conditions by marrying her off to YC.
    NO :unamused: 
  • She realized it, but she doesn't give a shit

"She intelligent unparalleled, how also to look that does not understand here is having anything. All, were pushed aside beyond the soul by the Yun Che form, at this time, is listening to and Imperial Brother from shouting of Imperial Father, her vision is dim, shaking the head of being at a loss"

"the above flame domain, is he is used for destruction our Phoenix City! Xue'er, a bit faster leaves him! He is really a devil, is our entire sects absolutely irreconcilable mortal enemy of!”"
    For a moment there i was wondering why are you writing mtl style , until i realized its a quote from the latest chapter.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Or, she could go against Yun Che, play a woman scorned, become an enemy, attack him, Jasmine or plot interferes, she loses her cultivation and Yun Che forever regrets.
    "Regretting to have loved a cheap woman"
    After all, regretting not banging a woman is better than getting revenge for destroying BWN.
    She said publicly that she's proud of being born in DPE.
    Well, she went out from "home" only twice in all her life. Does it matter what people say publicly?

I already called dibs on this speculation a couple pages back
  • I hope this gets resolved soon its been kinda boring how long the last 30 chapters have taken.  I can already see Xue'er taking YC side when she finds out DPE attacked BWE even after everything YC has done and can see their marriage as a way to solve the remaining problems.  I just hope that after this arc we will get some closure on some stuff before YC goes to take on the 4 sacred grounds, Like the still missing Little Fairy and his child after like 500 chapters (even if we find out she has been captured by someone and that is all we learn).
  • its been kinda boring how long the last 30 chapters have taken.
    The worst problem is waiting haha
  • its been kinda boring how long the last 30 chapters have taken.
    The worst problem is waiting haha
    Considering rereading it seeing as by the end of the year the WuxiaWorld translations will be caught up with the releases and I skipped over some stuff in the Mtls, maybe we will be at the next arc by then.
  • you know, i see no way how this can be resolved good.
    i mean just marrying Xue´er. How is he gonna explain this to Cang yue?
    like yeah :"her father killed your father but she was sleeping so its tottaly okay, and shes hot so im gonna bang her."
    no matter how its resolved he is still tottaly shitting on Cang yues feelings but thats was expected of our MC,

• edited October 2016
    Even if Yun Che doesn't kill Kongkong and Mingming which he won't now tht Xue'er has arrived. I hope Rape Douchan kills them.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited October 2016
    I do not understand why non of you has stated the obvious yet. Most likely events will unfold in the following order: 

1) an argument between YC/DPE/Xuer
    2) explaination from YC to Xuer
    3) argument between Xuer/DPE
    4) Xuer begs
    5) YC changes conditions and requests Xuer instead of hong kong 
    6) Xuer agrees and argues with DPE some more
    7) DPE submits to conditions
  • Does Kong dot and protect Xue-er because he loves her as a daughter or because the phoenix god lives in her and she is the only power DPE has left ? Seeing how Kongs pride and money is more important then his sons lives ( 5 of them died already ) i think it is the later.
    So another option is that Xue'er will figure out that her family only wants to use her like they did whit the old Phoenix god and she might tell DPE to fuck off and go whit YC that is also a option.
  • Stigma said:
    I do not understand why non of you has stated the obvious yet. Most likely events will unfold in the following order: 

1) an argument between YC/DPE/Xuer
    2) explaination from YC to Xuer
    4) Xuer begs
    5) YC changes conditions and requests Xuer instead of hong kong 
    6) Xuer agrees and argues with DPE some more
    So basically what you are saying skip the next 10 chapters until we get to the resolution :D btw what you are saying i can totally see it happening
  • I have a feeling xue'er will solve this easy you all are underestimating her too much.  Remember she's unparalleled intelligence  ;)
  • edited October 2016
    karoman said:
    you know, i see no way how this can be resolved good.
    like yeah :"her father killed your father but she was sleeping so its totally okay, and shes hot so I'm gonna bang her."
    no matter how its resolved he is still totally shitting on Cang yues feelings but that's was expected of our MC.
    I completely agree with you.
    Akashura said:
    Even if Yun Che doesn't kill Kongkong and Mingming which he won't now that Xue'er has arrived. I hope Rape Douchan kills them.
    And that will be the only time I ever cheer for Rape Douchan.
    Stigma said:

1) an argument between YC/DPE/Xue'er
    2) explanation from YC to Xue'er
    4) Xue'er begs
    5) YC changes conditions and requests Xue'er instead of hong kong 
    6) Xue'er agrees and argues with DPE some more
    I would kind of be ok with it if she just gets taken in as Blue Wind's hostage officially, instead of trying to resolve this with marriage :expressionless:.

Then after a year or 3 while she is in Blue Wind being a "hostage" DPE gets annihilated by one of the 4SG, they(probably SMDH) try to request for Xue'er but then they get denied by Cang Yue who will say it's because Xue'er is Blue Wind Emperor Yun Che's fiancee. (Cang Yue's idea)

I'm sure by that point her relationship with Cang Yue & the rest of BW's citizens would be great due to Xue'er's angelic personality, hard work & sincerity in trying to restore Blue Wind Nation and the fact that she's the publicly acknowledged PSC's #1 beauty & next Phoenix God.
    (Xia Qingyue is PSC's true #1 beauty though)

I get that most of you ship Yun Che & Xue'er together(I do too) and want them to get married but it's just the thought of them trying to resolve the current issue with marriage just pisses me off. :angry: 

(Pffffft... you called him Hong Kong :lol: )
  • karoman said:
    like yeah :"her father killed your father but she was sleeping so its tottaly okay, and shes hot so im gonna bang her."
    no matter how its resolved he is still tottaly shitting on Cang yues feelings but thats was expected of our MC,

Cang yue won't blame xue'er for her father's death or the invasion.   She would understand or something that xue'er wasn't awake.  

Cang yue isn't dumb, and she's extremely docile and understanding.
  • Razjebac said:
    Does Kong dot and protect Xue-er because he loves her as a daughter or because the phoenix god lives in her and she is the only power DPE has left ? Seeing how Kongs pride and money is more important then his sons lives ( 5 of them died already ) i think it is the later.
    So another option is that Xue'er will figure out that her family only wants to use her like they did whit the old Phoenix god and she might tell DPE to fuck off and go whit YC that is also a option.
    I don't think it is fair to say that he cares more about pride or money... it's just that he was always on top.

He's never really been in such a situation before, it's usually other people begging him for mercy or other people trying to give him items he requests...

It's more like he's just bad at adapting to situations. I mean, normally, no one dares even touch the prince of his empire. He values his sons more than money, but his arrogance and pride won't allow him to lower himself.

He's NEVER been threatened or ever been put into a dangerous situation. They are too used to the top and never had to fear others...

And frankly, what was being asked for was the wealth of an entire EMPIRE... remember, he's an Emperor, and he'd have to put the nation before his children.

Also, he ADORES his daughter. She's the apple of his eye and the most greatest treasure, not just because of her future power (though there is that) but because she's his only daughter which he views as more precious than the entire Empire. In fact, it was mentioned that he normally wouldn't do something like attack Blue Wind or ever have allowed innocents to die normally.

But because he wants the nation to have enough power to protect his daughter, he's basically throwing away all morality.

And the nation WORSHIPED their Phoenix god and viewed it as the highest authority, it's just that they refused to believe that Yun Che was more important than them.

It's like if a person that was special all of their lives all of the sudden someone else got something that allowed them to also be special.

And Yun Che had the ability to create his own better Phoenix nation.

And everyone LOVES Xue, they adore her...

The Phoenix Empire love their own people and deity, they only look down on others...
  • On top of everything, Yun Che still doesn't know about the existence of the Crystal mines in BWE.
  • On top of everything, Yun Che still doesn't know about the existence of the Crystal mines in BWE.
    when he does, he'll prolly have enough xtals for Jasmine's new body.. that whatever flower tho might bring us to another arc.. still waiting for any news on yuechan :(
  • edited October 2016
    Erbrah said:
    karoman said:

Cang yue won't blame xue'er for her father's death or the invasion.   She would understand or something that xue'er wasn't awake.  

Cang yue isn't dumb, and she's extremely docile and understanding.
    that doesnt make it okay, even if she accepts it with her personality.
    She doesnt have to blame her, just the fact that her Husband goes out to get revenge for her father and country and comes back with the dauther of the man and tell you thas hes gonna marry her and let him live is totally enough for him to take a giant dump on cang yues feeling.
    which is why i dont see any good way how Mars can resolve this.

But because shes to submissive to mc hes gonna ignore that little detail.
    and then he gets angry that people hurt her, LOL
  • Ruki said:
    Plot twist....
    Qingyue was teleported to somewhere, a very very far away.... and lost her memories... some good looking bastard found her and she married to him... she lost her virginity.... and happy ending...
    Fuck if that happened
    1. I will drop the novel right there and then.
    2. I will become a salty hater.
    3. I will find Mars and slit his throat.
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    Ruki said:
    Plot twist....
    Qingyue was teleported to somewhere, a very very far away.... and lost her memories... some good looking bastard found her and she married to him... she lost her virginity.... and happy ending...
    Fuck if that happened
    Call me up, I will join you at that time.
  • Ruki said:Plot twist....
    Isn't this what (probably) happened to her mother to begin with?
    There's a possibility that she's on Azure Cloud Continent.
  • ilesyt said:
    opils said:
    Ruki said:
    Plot twist....
    Fuck if that happened
    Me too fam
  • redleaf97 said:
    ilesyt said:
    opils said:
    Ruki said:
    Plot twist....
    Fuck if that happened
    Me too fam
    Call me as well. I will also pick up my torture tools. 

Anyway, did Mars change his usual release time recently?
  • Sparteh said:
    redleaf97 said:
    ilesyt said:
    opils said:
    Ruki said:
    Plot twist....
    Fuck if that happened
    Me too fam
    Call me as well. I will also pick up my torture tools. 

Anyway, did Mars change his usual release time recently?
    I don't know. He seems to be releasing every 2-3 days.
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • edited October 2016
    was re-reading the story recently and got to the point of YC getting to BWE imperial city and it got me thinking.  Cang Yue's father died or was assassinated during the war or before it by DPE, but what happened to all of the brothers she had.  Are they mentioned at all after Yc's marriage (I think one of them came up during that time) or did I miss the Emperor deciding to execute them all after he recovered.
  • edited October 2016
    was re-reading the story recently and got to the point of YC getting to BWE imperial city and it got me thinking.  Cang Yue's father died or was assassinated during the war or before it by DPE, but what happened to all of the brothers she had.  Are they mentioned at all after Yc's marriage (I think one of them came up during that time) or did I miss the Emperor deciding to execute them all after he recovered.
    Didn't Cang Yue say she killed them, or the ones that were corrupt at least?