True Martial World spoilerz?

Comments

• edited October 2016
    That was refreshing, those guy all got killed. Well done CC.
  • Cool chap and all but anyone else triggered by the unceasing repetition of "legendary figure(s)". 
  • vex said:
    Cool chap and all but anyone else triggered by the unceasing repetition of "legendary figure(s)". 
    They are all too legendary for names
  • vex said:
    Cool chap and all but anyone else triggered by the unceasing repetition of "legendary figure(s)". 
    They are so old, people forgot their names.
  • Eventide scrub arrived on the scene to inspect. He figured it was bloodmoon related disaster so he went to see the 10 corpses and they rotted overnight. He talks with the couple a bit about the future of tianyuan world. YY in the tower got some warning about the disaster.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I'm thinking the Demon God took the corpses of the legendary figures to make them into the new BM leaders.
  • Taryn said:
    I'm thinking the Demon God took the corpses of the legendary figures to make them into the new BM leaders.
    The other BM core members probably had to sacrifice themselves to help the BM leader take over the demon god body, so now he needs new bodies in order to help them reincarnate. 
  • edited October 2016
    Ohh, I didn't even think that the BM leader succeeded in taking over the DG body.
    That's highly likely if that were the case then.
  • or maybe without zhulong and the specters help he couldnt suppress them any longer,they woke up and they just killed them?if its true that they took over the bodies why would they leave their past bodies behind to be found?
  • I found it odd that they left their bodies too, which is why I just assumed the DG woke up.
  • truly said:
    or maybe without zhulong and the specters help he couldnt suppress them any longer,they woke up and they just killed them?if its true that they took over the bodies why would they leave their past bodies behind to be found?
    Maybe they wanted to lower their guards. Make them think that they died, so that they would stop searching for them.
  • Latest raw starts the story of Jiang sis father , who is probably not from this world. Guess the desolate race knows more stuff than expected.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I hate this development. First, they say Yang Lord(and he is one of the strongest people even in other world) who came into the world couldn't figure out to exit because it's so tough. And now random newbs are popping are in and out. What the heck? So the pituful and weak desolate race who have never exited the Tianyuan world knows more than Yang lord? There better be some good explanation in the later chapters.
  • They are probably related to that expert that sealed the demon god.
  • Or maybe the entrance was found after the seal of the world was broken by the yang lord nosing around.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited October 2016
    it may need a re-read but I thought it that it wasn't hard to leave but it was hard to find the place itself? he could be like the azure yang lord and only found himself stuck here
  • There was a seal before so the only entrance was through the whirlpool , after the seal was destroyed by the eye and ruined the world , things might have changed, but i guess we will have to wait for sis' mom to explain.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Any interesting news in the latest chapters ?
  • Not really , if i undestood it correctly Jiang's mom just showed where the space knot was for travelling to the 12 heavens, also made him promise to bring sis when he is going there and in the end of the chapter YY packed of Xintong to go somewhere.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I do not see them going to the 12 Heavens just yet, that would likely mean abandoning almost all of the characters we have met so far for new ones.  YC has not even met many of the other ones since he left for the Tian Yuan world again and there was just to much left out for some of them like the whole having hidden powerful backgrounds to not see them again.
  • can I get some inseki tho?
  • edited October 2016
    Just what is Luo Huo'er's background? Even after all this time there's no info regarding her except that she's neither from the Human nor the Desolate race. She might not even be from the Tian Yuan world as her race wasn't mentioned in the memories of the Azure Yang Lord and the Great Empress.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited October 2016
    What's happening in the latest raws?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited October 2016
    YY went to the pure yang palace to take a test , but the trial spirit said he wasn't strong enough. Then the spirit we saw last time awoke and told him since there is little chance of another successor to come they would choose him.
    Apparently the sword dao is split in 4 levels and the original owner of the palace wanted someone young and at the 2nd level to inherit it , but in this world its hard for that to happen , so even though he is in middle of 1st level they picked him , since he is young and has potential.
    Azure yang lord also came to the palace but was too old and had already set on his own dao , so they didnt pick him.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• YY went to the pure yang palace to take a test , but the trial spirit said he wasn't strong enough. Then the spirit we saw last time awoke and told him since there is little chance of another successor to come they would choose him.
    Apparently the sword dao is split in 4 levels and the original owner of the palace wanted someone young and at the 2nd level to inherit it , but in this world its hard for that to happen , so even though he is in middle of 1st level they picked him , since he is young and has potential.
    Azure yang lord also came to the palace but was too old and had already set on his own dao , so they didnt pick him.
    Where did LX go?
  • She is outside watching the sword scar i think.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• She is outside watching the sword scar i think.
    Her weapon was sword as well, right? I wonder will she comprehend it like YY
  • Sparteh said:
    She is outside watching the sword scar i think.
    She doesn't have energy vision like YY does, so probably won't.
  • Akashura said:
    Sparteh said:
    She is still a super genius
  • Akashura said:
    Sparteh said:
    She is still a super genius