Martial God Realm - Martial God Conqueror spoilers

Description :

From a small town at the edge of the mountains, a youth cultivated from the mysterious ancient stone tablet, sweeping the Nine Prefectures where empires are built and mysteries within the desolate lands.

Seizing fortune and going against fate to create his own heaven and earth.

Another Description :

This novel is about the young master of the Du clan Du Shaofu who was born with crippled veins and is unable to cultivate martial arts . After finding out about his situation from the clan while returning home he got hit by a lightning and a mysterious ` first scripture` appears and after studying for ten years he was able to mend his crippled veins together and starts his journey to glory.


Anyone have spoiler about this?



Sometime I try to speak English.
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • Is there romance or harem?. Also if give details on all the girls
  • Harem:
    Dong Li QingQing, Ran Ye Xi, Sima Muhan, Ouyang Shuang, Zhu Xue, Ye Zi Jin, Zi Xuan, Murong Youruo, Su Muxin, Dai Xingyu

    Spoiler from baidu.
    Would like to know how is his relationship with sister when they meet, what boundary is her and what boundary is him when they meet, is she OP, is there multiple realms, and general spoilers...
  • Harem:
    Dong Li QingQing, Ran Ye Xi, Sima Muhan, Ouyang Shuang, Zhu Xue, Ye Zi Jin, Zi Xuan, Murong Youruo, Su Muxin, Dai Xingyu

    Spoiler from baidu.
    Would like to know how is his relationship with sister when they meet, what boundary is her and what boundary is him when they meet, is she OP, is there multiple realms, and general spoilers...
    thank for the harem!!

    he have a sister ?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • edited October 2016
    Harem:
    Dong Li QingQing, Ran Ye Xi, Sima Muhan, Ouyang Shuang, Zhu Xue, Ye Zi Jin, Zi Xuan, Murong Youruo, Su Muxin, Dai Xingyu

    Spoiler from baidu.
    Would like to know how is his relationship with sister when they meet, what boundary is her and what boundary is him when they meet, is she OP, is there multiple realms, and general spoilers...
    Wait, isn't this from the same author who have a tendency to ignore romance until the last arc or two?

    Edit: Yeah, scratch that, I was thinking of someone else entirely.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • talion333 said:
    Harem:
    Dong Li QingQing, Ran Ye Xi, Sima Muhan, Ouyang Shuang, Zhu Xue, Ye Zi Jin, Zi Xuan, Murong Youruo, Su Muxin, Dai Xingyu

    Spoiler from baidu.
    Would like to know how is his relationship with sister when they meet, what boundary is her and what boundary is him when they meet, is she OP, is there multiple realms, and general spoilers...
    thank for the harem!!

    he have a sister ?
    Yes, twin sister, both of them was born with the highest talent possible and created some heteromorphism (is this word right ?).

  • So what's the deal with the sister?
  • When does he meet his sister and how?
  • I want to know more spoilers about sister too, i only know that
    When they were born, the mother sect thougth they were some kind of catastrophe and were going to kill them, MC hadn't shown any talent after being born, only the sister.
    Some sect elder struck a blow to baby MC, when he was going to kill the baby sister some big elder showed up and saw the sister talent and spared her to train.
    Mother stayed with sect and daughter, cannot meet father for a lifetime, in exchange for father life.
    After everyone left, father picked up "dead son" and soon after some heteromorphism happened and healed baby and showed he was also born with highest talent that can be born with.
    Father hide in city and disguise being a drunkard, years later the story begin.

  • Does he exterminate the sect and kill the elder that try to kill him?
  • what is the stone tablet ?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • edited October 2016
    We first see the sister in chapter 177 this is the text (google translate):


    Peak, a shadows standing, blue dress with the wind floating, dark black hair reflects the bright sunshine color, a delicate face contours revealed Chaochen refined, only 16-year-old age. 

    Girl shadows standing, Chaochen refined on the face, ethereal double pupil as the stars flashing, looking at the horizon somewhere, seems to be daze for a long time, and then slightly fluctuating mouth, murmured light: "Distant brother, you will not know there is a sister like me, one day I will leave here to find you and father."

    Voice falling, shadows jumped from the very top of the slowly falling, reminding us of scenes fairy down to earth, dressed in Tsing Yi with the wind and floating, behind a dark black hair pouring down, the dust, such as immortal.


  • edited October 2016
    danny16 said:
    We first see the sister in chapter 177 this is the text (google translate):


    Peak, a shadows standing, blue dress with the wind floating, dark black hair reflects the bright sunshine color, a delicate face contours revealed Chaochen refined, only 16-year-old age. 

    Girl shadows standing, Chaochen refined on the face, ethereal double pupil as the stars flashing, looking at the horizon somewhere, seems to be daze for a long time, and then slightly fluctuating mouth, murmured light: "Distant brother, you will not know there is a sister like me, one day I will leave here to find you and father."

    Voice falling, shadows jumped from the very top of the slowly falling, reminding us of scenes fairy down to earth, dressed in Tsing Yi with the wind and floating, behind a dark black hair pouring down, the dust, such as immortal.


    thanks ! so she know about her brother and father !
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • sister included into his harem?
  • This is a CN so sadly blood related relatives r never included in MCs harems.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Haha, you're saying that like incest is commonly found in stories of other languages.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Haha, you're saying that like incest is commonly found in stories of other languages.
    I only meant that it's not found in CNs, that's all. And I like siblings(especially elder sis ones), cousins and step-mom & son incest but not dad-daughter and blood-related mom-son(though shota is another case). Of course this is only for stories.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited October 2016
    people will rage at chapter 379...

    so the mc started gathering points at like chapter 200 he robbed, broke tons of records, did some missions for like 200 chapters. then some how he broke some rule and lost 50 million points. so we the reader pretty much reading while he get 50 million points in 200 chaps and then lose it all in 1 chap.... rage! also very stupid mc reaction, sad for like 10 seconds and then is like forgot all about it. :neutral: 
  • Okay, around chapter 80. Normally, I'll wait until I've read at least 100 chapters before I chime in, but...

    Jesus, does this author have an editor? Or at the very least, a Chinese thesaurus? The problem I'm talking about is word repetition. This story has a lot of it. At least one in every chapter.

    第五十八章:太一魂决
    足足半个时辰之后,甄清醇的脸庞也开始越发的虚幻了起来,出现了一些疲惫之感,但最后的灵液化作液体之后,炉鼎之内已经是出现了一团巴掌大小的灵液

    第六十八章:突占便宜
    随着叶宝林的话音落下,其身后一个叶家长袍老者身影顿时一点地面跃出,如苍鹰振翅,一个腾空之后,便是如同苍鹰展翅般,轻飘飘的落在了前方圈留出来的广场中央。

    第七十五章:脉魂
    广场四周不少目光震惊,各大家族之中,众多的强者为之惊叹愕然,这是彻底的被震惊了,以曹启泰现在的年纪就能够到了脉动境层次,这等天赋绝对恐怖。


    Repetition. Sometimes, the author even uses the same words/description three times in a single paragraph. It was bad in the earlier chapters too, worse even, but you guys see what I'm trying to say right? Can anyone spoil me if his writing improve? This has been driving me nuts.



    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • danny16 said:
    people will rage at chapter 379...

    so the mc started gathering points at like chapter 200 he robbed, broke tons of records, did some missions for like 200 chapters. then some how he broke some rule and lost 50 million points. so we the reader pretty much reading while he get 50 million points in 200 chaps and then lose it all in 1 chap.... rage! also very stupid mc reaction, sad for like 10 seconds and then is like forgot all about it. :neutral: 
    what are the points ?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • talion333 said:
    danny16 said:
    people will rage at chapter 379...

    so the mc started gathering points at like chapter 200 he robbed, broke tons of records, did some missions for like 200 chapters. then some how he broke some rule and lost 50 million points. so we the reader pretty much reading while he get 50 million points in 200 chaps and then lose it all in 1 chap.... rage! also very stupid mc reaction, sad for like 10 seconds and then is like forgot all about it. :neutral: 
    what are the points ?
    kind of a currency? using mtl, but they said you can already get a overpowered weapon with 10 million.
  • Did he join a sect/school ?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • talion333 said:
    Did he join a sect/school ?
    yes.
  • plz tell me he doesn't go back to his mother and sister and become a happy family? Thats going to piss the sh*t out of him
  • First sign of romance (kiss/holding hands) is at chapter 489 so don't expect it soon in the translations.
  • danny16 said:
    First sign of romance (kiss/holding hands) is at chapter 489 so don't expect it soon in the translations.
    Even though it's a CN, still any chance of rom with his twin sister?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited October 2016
    is there a link to the glossary?

  • What the deal with the purple flame which suppresses and helps MC resist the blood of garuda in chapter 25?
    Also why was the bird surprised by MC pulse?(in chapter25)
    Why is MC and his sister birth considered a catastrophe that mother's sect had to kill them as soon as they were born?



  • About the mc and his first girlfriend/love, maybe also why he went harem?

    I can't be certain because reading with google mt, but looks like she does a Alice from cd. going behind mc back for someone with more power. Even if she said in her mind that she wish she could be with the mc.
  • Eh, do you have a name? Still under chapter 100 and I don't want to get too attached to red herrings.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
Sign In or Register to comment.