True Martial World spoilerz?

Comments

• Well, looks like the  demon woke up. Its body would be perfect for the evil spirit heh.
  • edited October 2016
    First raw is out.

YY rejects the contract because its super more binding than the blood moon ones. Shen tu leader challenges YY to a fight to see if the legend is true , but YY puts him down with that he doesnt know how their strenght compares , but on the shamelessness scale he is no match for him/one whole realm disparity and that shen tu scrub is thousands of times older than him/, i think they flew out in the end to fight.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• anyone else wanna bet shentu and li fire already bowed down to blood moon and are their little sex slaves?
  • 2nd raw out.

They fight , although no serious injuries so far , YY makes him look like the crap horsetian was when he died.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Based YY. Too bad he didn't kill him.
  • Fight isnt over , they just started.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• isnt the shen tu patriarch empreal king? yi yun just entered yuan opening right? how can yi yun battle him?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    isnt the shen tu patriarch empreal king? yi yun just entered yuan opening right? how can yi yun battle him?
    He's using weapons that make everything else on their planet look like dirt. He practises a cultivation technique that shit's on SP's cultivation technique to the point it's ridiculous, which makes his insights into the laws magnitudes higher than it would normally be. His foundation is akin to Meng Haos "perfect cultivation". 

He should logically lose out in areas like battle tactics and battle experience though. But that's probably not going to happen.
  • edited October 2016
    Plus that Heaven Ascending realm is only 1 realm away from Yuan Opening, and we already know Yi Yun can fight above his realm.
  • Well, Patriarch horse-face practices the wood element while Yi Yun practices the Yang laws, so YY has an affinity advantage over him. His weapons are countless times stronger than PHF. Also, don't forget that before YY couldn't use his full potential because his cultivation was too low. Maybe now after breaking into the Yuan Opening realm he can use some of the real powers of the Yang sword and the Nine Sun Bow. He also mentioned before that he couldn't use the Pagoda Tower because of his low cultivation and that only after breaking into the YOR would he be able to use part of its true power. What I am trying to say is don't just think of YY current breakthrough as a simple raw power boost, but think of the advantages that he obtained because of his breakthrough (if this makes sense). As I see it, PHF is going to use his heaven something Wheel(the weapon that he used during his fight with the Sheppard boy) and YY will use the Pagoda Toward and kills PHF. The Elder counsel becomes even more afraid of YY and don't dare to act against him. Then, he pays a visit to the HF family and gets revenge.
  • One thing I don't get is why YY's being so overbearing in his attitude towards the elders. If all them suddenly when at him, I can't imagine a single way either he or LX could get out alive. 
  • other than the 3 big shots their combined power can probably overwhelm all the other people there combined. i also think he might have a way to counter the array placed there. another reason he doesn't like these people is cause people like that are the reason blood moon was still alive an able to manipulate information as well as they did. 
  • other than the 3 big shots their combined power can probably overwhelm all the other people there combined. i also think he might have a way to counter the array placed there. another reason he doesn't like these people is cause people like that are the reason blood moon was still alive an able to manipulate information as well as they did. 
    I highly doubt YY and LX can take on that many Heaven Ascension realm cultivators at the same time, but I guess that all depends on how easily he takes care of the SP. 
  • vex said:
    other than the 3 big shots their combined power can probably overwhelm all the other people there combined. i also think he might have a way to counter the array placed there. another reason he doesn't like these people is cause people like that are the reason blood moon was still alive an able to manipulate information as well as they did. 
    I highly doubt YY and LX can take on that many Heaven Ascension realm cultivators at the same time, but I guess that all depends on how easily he takes care of the SP. 
    well they said that YY and LX together are a lot stronger-not simple addition of their powers-more like multiplication which means that they can probably destroy anyone over there..if they try to overwhelm them with numbers they can just escape into the mystic realm..if the elders try to follow they are fucked cause YY controls it.so there isnt any real danger for them.
  • vex said:
    other than the 3 big shots their combined power can probably overwhelm all the other people there combined. i also think he might have a way to counter the array placed there. another reason he doesn't like these people is cause people like that are the reason blood moon was still alive an able to manipulate information as well as they did. 
    He doesn't have to personally take on all of the elders. He stills has the Pagoda Tower. Now that he made a breakthrough to the YOR he should be able to use some of its powers. He can also use the Drako Golden body. He can make the Evil spirit, which became even more powerful after absorbing the Yin spirits, take over the Drako golden body (powerful spirit + indestructible body = some ass kicking) . It should be really OP. He can also threaten the elders by saying that the Great Empress left them some methods to protect themselves and that this is the reason why he doesn't fear them, and that the only reason why he doesn't use them is because he doesn't want to waste them. Unless they are absolutely sure of killing him, I doubt they would take the chance and create an even bigger enmity between them. In the worse case, he can just escape inside the Pagoda Tower, if they follow him inside, they are done for once he activates the tower formations (Nine Neonate V2), and then make them sign contracts and make them his slaves XD
  • New chpater out.Yi Yun completely crushes Shentu ancestor and Sovereign of eventide has to rescue Shentu ancestor.Other people are in awe as it means Yi Yun is stronger than 70 percent of them

• edited October 2016
    It's pretty cool seeing how drastically YY changed. Before just a look from the patriarch had YY nearly suffocating, but not he's kicking butt.
  • I hope he is going to do exactly the thing to the Shentu fucker Meng Hao said to the 9th sea in ISSTH.
  • NoobElite said:
    I hope he is going to do exactly the thing to the Shentu fucker Meng Hao said to the 9th sea in ISSTH.
    And what he did?
  • Sparteh said:
    NoobElite said:
    I hope he is going to do exactly the thing to the Shentu fucker Meng Hao said to the 9th sea in ISSTH.
    And what he did?

Sea was fucking with him by helping his enemies he went fuck you and said when I am powerful enough there is not going to be any 9th sea any more only the 9th mountain. Later the Sea was pissing itself.
  • Shen tu scrub spew a bunch of lies about yy in the new raw to reignite the hatred and the totem clan tried to brand yy a criminal.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Shen tu scrub spew a bunch of lies about yy in the new raw to reignite the hatred and the totem clan tried to brand yy a criminal.
    Omg really? Cancer .... These stupid people annoy me
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • 2nd raw is uneventfull , shen tu prick gathered around 10 elders , but couldnt find YY anywhere so they went back to the mountains sleeping scaredly for a few months/eventide moron helped them in secret/. At the end i think someone attacked the shen tu prick , but the gtl didnt provide clue to what actually happened.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• does anyone else think that the direction the Shentu clan, totem clan and the li fire sect are heading is the same as some of the family clans from the ancient times which joined blood moon in the past? I feel like the demon gods (or perhaps possessed demon gods) might try to bring them in and they will agree... (you guys know the trope, the weak willed are swayed by greed and join the bad and in the end they get destroyed thing right?) And i think the biggest reason behind it will be because of that reincarnation technique where if they join they will be allowed to study it and use it on themselves...

My crazy theory which is 75% likely to happen from at least thats what i understood from these past few chapters and from the raws...
  • Oh man, the Demon God is back and he is PISSED
  • edited October 2016
    does anyone else think that the direction the Shentu clan, totem clan and the li fire sect are heading is the same as some of the family clans from the ancient times which joined blood moon in the past? I feel like the demon gods (or perhaps possessed demon gods) might try to bring them in and they will agree... (you guys know the trope, the weak willed are swayed by greed and join the bad and in the end they get destroyed thing right?) And i think the biggest reason behind it will be because of that reincarnation technique where if they join they will be allowed to study it and use it on themselves...

My crazy theory which is 75% likely to happen from at least thats what i understood from these past few chapters and from the raws...
    these idiots will join blood moon if all they offer is the ability continue to bully powerless people
  • well either he kills thems which is very unlikely or the more obvious choice would be to subdue them and starts building the new blood moon and at some point you get the long awaited big war repeat of the past...
  • Rudra said:
    well either he kills thems which is very unlikely or the more obvious choice would be to subdue them and starts building the new blood moon and at some point you get the long awaited big war repeat of the past...
    likely shentu douche and eventide douche will join blood moon without even hesitating 
  • Rudra said:
    well either he kills thems which is very unlikely or the more obvious choice would be to subdue them and starts building the new blood moon and at some point you get the long awaited big war repeat of the past...
    likely shentu douche and eventide douche will join blood moon without even hesitating 
    or Demon God kills them and Yi Yun gets blamed for it.