Ending of Desolate Era

2»

Comments

• i'm not reading them for romance  but i would say DD and immortal executioner are good at that side.
    yeah lord xue ying is good ,it somehow like DE but better.
  • Too bad Lord Xueying also reverts to IET's old habits in making the female mc weak. For fucks sake cant IET just make the female lead catch up to the male lead for once.
  • Too bad Lord Xueying also reverts to IET's old habits in making the female mc weak. For fucks sake cant IET just make the female lead catch up to the male lead for once.
    And how would that be possible if the MC is f.e. a Universe Creator at the end of the novel? There can't be 2 allpowerful beings at the same time in the same universe.

And if you aren't talking about the end of the books then I can only tell you that the wife of the MC in Lord Xue Ying at some point is even more powerful than him.

sry for bad engrish.
  • B4sh3r said:
    Too bad Lord Xueying also reverts to IET's old habits in making the female mc weak. For fucks sake cant IET just make the female lead catch up to the male lead for once.
    And how would that be possible if the MC is f.e. a Universe Creator at the end of the novel? There can't be 2 allpowerful beings at the same time in the same universe.

And if you aren't talking about the end of the books then I can only tell you that the wife of the MC in Lord Xue Ying at some point is even more powerful than him.

sry for bad engrish.
    what he means is keep the female lead at least near the mc in power instead of keeping them around like trophy wives
  • In DE there seems to be a higher lvl than universe overseer. 
  • Oh and I just finished DE took me a while to finish though.
  • Shen Yin Wang Zou is not that bad on romance tbh.
    Can you name novels where the female lead catches up with the MC. Even in anime/manga that is extremely rare. The male lead is almost always stronger. Eternal Life the female in that is strong as hell saved the MC a lot of times. It's just I'm not sure if I would call her female lead since she disappears for hundreds of chapters and come back for a few over and over. 
  • Wu Dong Qian Kun, Battle Through the Heavens and The Great Ruler all have female leads that are very close to the main character.
  • KyddKlue said:
    In DE there seems to be a higher lvl than universe overseer. 
    sorry what's that!?
    Shen Yin Wang Zou is not that bad on romance tbh.
    true.
    mc wife from LXY keep up with him for sometime
    spoiler about LXY
    she keep up with him in the mortal realm and almost half spire/divine realm but fails to breakthrough into the next major cultivation lvl which is where she was also stuck in her previous life
  • I am currently liking Skyfire Avenue quite a bit. The male MC hasn't declared his love yet but they both have a whole lot of time together which I can't say for either DE or CD. The relationship is also so attractive and the writing for the most part draws you in. There are some areas where I just have to skip, sometimes even pages, the writer has a lot to improve in the arrangement department. The extreme focus on wine varieties is just plain boring.
  • edited October 2016
    Wu Dong Qian Kun, Battle Through the Heavens and The Great Ruler all have female leads that are very close to the main character.
    All of them came fron the same author and the female leads had ridiculous headstart to not be caught up early by the mc. By the time they were at the same level, MC was way stronger. Then that is the mc's efforts that kept their level close
  • edited October 2016
    Lin Dong was stronger than Hongrong when she was first introduced, and stayed at the same level as him through the entirety of the books. Luo Li wasn't that much stronger than Mu Chen either, she had a higher cultivation base but Mu Chen was always on the same average fighting efficiency.
  • edited October 2016
    I based it on BTTH exp since I dropped.WDCK around mid series as it become so mind bogling  boring during the sea arc.And frankly, it wasn't all that interesting before that. 

Great Ruler, MC lost years of cultivation due to BS favorism. He then caught up to her in no time at all. Stopped at the time he became a lieutanient for his sister. Will wait until it get to 1500 ch mark
  • I know at one point his wife is stronger than him, but the events afterwards prove that his wife indeed cant catch up to him which disappoints me. Most TJSS novels have female leads that can at least catch up with the male lead. Spirit Blade Mountain's female lead is as strong as the male lead by the end. Way of Choices female lead is also as strong as the male lead.
  • I know at one point his wife is stronger than him, but the events afterwards prove that his wife indeed cant catch up to him which disappoints me. Most TJSS novels have female leads that can at least catch up with the male lead. Spirit Blade Mountain's female lead is as strong as the male lead by the end. Way of Choices female lead is also as strong as the male lead.
    the thing is novel of the likes of "TJSS" or BTTH author is focused in one place/plane(mortal world) but IET novel is run through multiple plan/realms/higher worlds ,the only way she can keep up with him if she was from the highest plane of of mc universe(like stellar transformations m  wife) which kinda ruin the romance .
    it would be great for romance wise if the mc and his wife travelled together get stronger together(like in those harem novels but instead of harem we have a wife with no tag team).
  • souldz25 said:
    I know at one point his wife is stronger than him, but the events afterwards prove that his wife indeed cant catch up to him which disappoints me. Most TJSS novels have female leads that can at least catch up with the male lead. Spirit Blade Mountain's female lead is as strong as the male lead by the end. Way of Choices female lead is also as strong as the male lead.

it would be great for romance wise if the mc and his wife travelled together get stronger together(like in those harem novels but instead of harem we have a wife with no tag team).
    TMW is like that atm.
  • Shen Yin Wang Zuo is exactly like that. Male and female lead are together always adventuring and female lead is as strong(if not stronger) for most part of the novel. Obviously at the end MC gets becomes too OP like any other novel but for most part they are of same powerlevels and they are always together.
  • B4sh3r said:
    TMW is like that atm.
    I dropped that novel so they are married now I guess?
  • Its one of the aspects I constantly look for in novels, a couple that match each other in strengths throughout the novel. Zetianji and Spirit Blade Mountain is like that and I like it alot. Dont know about TMW since it looks like it will become a harem soon.
  • bonifide said:
    B4sh3r said:
    TMW is like that atm.
    No, but they "dual cultivate" :^) and it's not a harem.
  • B4sh3r said:
    bonifide said:
    B4sh3r said:
    TMW is like that atm.
    No, but they "dual cultivate" :^) and it's not a harem.
    its not a harem at the moment as it is still at the beginning area of the novel however in MW
    the first two wives came from the beginning area whilst the wives number 3 and 4 came from the god area
    so if we follow that logic again LXT is waifu no.1
    whereas that narcissistic girl from the divine city which healed him during the tournament should be no.2 and then when he leaves for the empyreal heavens there he should pick up at least two new waifus