True Martial World spoilerz?

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Hiyono said:
    Actually, in my opinion, the ascension to the upper realm is precisely where Martial World turned to garbage. I really liked the series before that, but afterward, it got pretty stupid. Lin Ming's character just changed too much. The way he simply abandoned Mu Qian Yu really irritated me. He was pretty faithful before then.

TMW is just better read in large batches, I think, since too little happens on a day-to-day basis. I used to follow this series daily, but then stopped reading it back when Shen Tu Nan Tian was still trying to trick Lin Xin Tong. A couple weeks ago, I went and caught up all in one go, and it was a good read.
    abandoned her?
    On technically he asked her if she wanted to go with him i mean (MQ) but she refused and decided to stay with DPI which is in a way abandoning her by the author and LM as he did not try to convince all he did was do you want come to the realm of gods with me and she said no and his reply was okay (at least somewhere along these lines)
    Actually, the way it happened was LM was planning on going up to Divine Realm after his marriage with MQ and later on with QX. Both girls knew that they were currently too weak to follow Lin Ming up to Divine Realm since usually the requirement is that you have to be at Divine Sea or be as strong as one, which they are not. They were barely at Revolving Core at the time and far from reaching Life Destruction. LM was already cutting it pretty close going up with just 5 Life Destruction which he got disdained for soon as he got to DR but that's another matter. The point is, the two girls were too weak so they decided to stay behind and consolidate their strengths first and reach Divine Sea before following LM up in DR and looking for him. Which was actually pretty easy for them since LM's current mentor from Ancient Phoenix Clan gave them some pills and a drop of Ancient Phoenix Blood to help them power up faster and help increase their talent when she went to go pick LM up since they were LM's wives.

Anyways this is for TMW so we prolly shouldn't be discussing this too much haha.
  • truly said:
    5 chapters of "Jiang Yadaos" arrogance were more interesting than 200 chapters of YY.for some reason the author has him never speaking a word.its like he isnt the mc.i think that tmw was a lot better before the whole plot turned to the blood moon.basically before he came to the tian yuan world.i loved tmw before this but now i think that mw is better.i never though i would say this but i wish tmw was more of typical genre novel and had more tournaments :D
    Yeah I agree. Though I think the author is going for more character development and world building with TMW than MW so the pacing is a little slower compared to it's predecessor. MW did have too many tourneys imo though. There was like at least one kind of tourney for every arc of the novel from start to finish.
  • RynerLute said:
    Hiyono said:
    Actually, in my opinion, the ascension to the upper realm is precisely where Martial World turned to garbage. I really liked the series before that, but afterward, it got pretty stupid. Lin Ming's character just changed too much. The way he simply abandoned Mu Qian Yu really irritated me. He was pretty faithful before then.

TMW is just better read in large batches, I think, since too little happens on a day-to-day basis. I used to follow this series daily, but then stopped reading it back when Shen Tu Nan Tian was still trying to trick Lin Xin Tong. A couple weeks ago, I went and caught up all in one go, and it was a good read.
    abandoned her?
    On technically he asked her if she wanted to go with him i mean (MQ) but she refused and decided to stay with DPI which is in a way abandoning her by the author and LM as he did not try to convince all he did was do you want come to the realm of gods with me and she said no and his reply was okay (at least somewhere along these lines)
    Actually, the way it happened was LM was planning on going up to Divine Realm after his marriage with MQ and later on with QX. Both girls knew that they were currently too weak to follow Lin Ming up to Divine Realm since usually the requirement is that you have to be at Divine Sea or be as strong as one, which they are not. They were barely at Revolving Core at the time and far from reaching Life Destruction. LM was already cutting it pretty close going up with just 5 Life Destruction which he got disdained for soon as he got to DR but that's another matter. The point is, the two girls were too weak so they decided to stay behind and consolidate their strengths first and reach Divine Sea before following LM up in DR and looking for him. Which was actually pretty easy for them since LM's current mentor from Ancient Phoenix Clan gave them some pills and a drop of Ancient Phoenix Blood to help them power up faster and help increase their talent when she went to go pick LM up since they were LM's wives.

Anyways this is for TMW so we prolly shouldn't be discussing this too much haha.
    I understand that in regards to QX, but how does that make sense for MQ? How long does he spend on the regular continent before leaving for the Divine Realm in story time because MQ was at Extreme Xiantian since the beginning. Look at Xuan Wuji, I think he was mentioned to get to his first Life Destruction before he turned a 100 and he was never highlighted to be anything more than a Saint Rank talent (or even that iirc). 
  • this TMW become really boring

i still prefer MW. so much action

• Haha greed moves people much faster than righteousness.

• that was so anticlimatic that even the word anticlimatic is an understatement
  • vex said:
    RynerLute said:
    Hiyono said:

abandoned her?

I understand that in regards to QX, but how does that make sense for MQ? How long does he spend on the regular continent before leaving for the Divine Realm in story time because MQ was at Extreme Xiantian since the beginning. Look at Xuan Wuji, I think he was mentioned to get to his first Life Destruction before he turned a 100 and he was never highlighted to be anything more than a Saint Rank talent (or even that iirc). 
    Well for MQ, she was gonna reach Revolving Core sooner rather than later, just needed time to consolidate her cultivation, like everyone should which takes time. LM's progress basically leaves everyone behind in the dust no matter where he goes since he doesn't really have a bottleneck, except for a few exceptions which show up later on in the novel. So even though MQ makes RC in like her mid 30's (forgot the exact age i think 36) LM pretty much caught up and surpassed her within the time that he went missing from the current arc to a couple arcs later when he returns to Sky Pill. The upcoming war between DPI alliance and Xuan Wuji also destroyed any resources that MQ would've been able to use since they lost the war. So for those 3 years that LM spent in the Sacred Blood Plain/ Demon Continent, MQ's progress with her cultivation slowed down to a snail's pace, especially since herself and the rest of the survivors from DPI were being harassed by the people they were taking refuge with, as in trying to steal their blood essences and having sex with the female disciples. Besides, MQ mostly relies on her own talent to progress so she's not really trying to rush. As for QX, she keeps on getting pills and blood essence and whatever resources from LM, basically being babysit and thus enhancing her talent and cultivation that way, so it's not really much of a surprise that she ends up catching up to MQ especially after they get some resources and Ancient Phoenix blood from LM's mentor which raised both their talents to a similar level.
  • So YY decided to teach his sis Sutra... I wonder how author is going to pull that one off. Knowing the characteristics of technique, the fact that author claimed that she won't be part of harem and that YY trust and have no male friends...
  • Sparteh said:
    So YY decided to teach his sis Sutra... I wonder how author is going to pull that one off. Knowing the characteristics of technique, the fact that author claimed that she won't be part of harem and that YY trust and have no male friends...
    author really didn't think this through.....
  • Not sure why she would have to be apart of his haram to cultivate the first few levels of the Sutra. Contact doesn't by any means imply sexual tension or anything sexual for that matter. Especially if you've expressed familial love for the person you're in contact with.

Although I'm honestly surprised that the author didn't use the time-skip as an easy way out of developing romantic feelings between YY and LX. And the whole breaking through together thing is pretty cute. 
  • Sparteh said:
    So YY decided to teach his sis Sutra... I wonder how author is going to pull that one off. Knowing the characteristics of technique, the fact that author claimed that she won't be part of harem and that YY trust and have no male friends...
    author really didn't think this through.....
    Bro, it's the author's instinct to write a harem, I am now sure that the lou girl or whatever will be given this as well lol this guy just loves harem.

I wonder how it will work, though? I mean he is already at the 3 level no? So doesn't that mean they need to be at the same level?

Fucking author confusing my poor mind.
  • With YY,LX and JX together, none of the Patriarchs/Grand Elders should be able to physically intimidate them. 
  • Anyone else having a hard time believing in JX's transformation from the start of the story to now? Idk how to explain it really, but her change in character is too drastic for me. I get cultivation can do a lot, but her change is a bit far fetched.

• How is she different? Seems pretty on character to me.
  • we honestly havn't seen her "character" since she left with shepherd boy. we only got a few lines of sentences out of her so far.
  • Are Lin Xintong and Jiang Xiaorou the same age?
  • so this new time-skip can have yi yun and co either becoming heroic figures,

or what's far more likely to happen is that they are still on the run and they are still marked for petty as hell reasons.
  • so this new time-skip can have yi yun and co either becoming heroic figures,

or what's far more likely to happen is that they are still on the run and they are still marked for petty as hell reasons.
    I'm sure the major powers will want to suppress them, as they discussed in their elder meeting or w/e.
  • YY and LX are about to fuck up some old people. 
  • edited October 2016
    The author has yet to explain the changes Yi Yun's Perfect Pure Yang body went through after experiencing the heavenly tribulation.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    The author has yet to explain the changes Yi Yun's Perfect Pure Yang body went through after experiencing the heavenly tribulation.
    Obviously he Sh*ts thunder and pisses Lightning
  • kuppy123 said:
    Akashura said:
    Obviously he Sh*ts thunder and pisses Lightning
    His golden shower technique would be shocking.

• Just saw the two new raws , 1st chapter nothing new  - soul contracts again. 2nd chapter a big surprise.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• From what i understand in the preview, things are escalating quite quickly.
  • Indeed , in the 2nd chapter the elders show some corpses which i think are supposed to be the blood moon members that ran away. Most likely they will use them as pretext to either force YY and LX into signing the contracts or to villify them again.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• So basically trash elder group trying to make YY and LX their puppets?
    I wonder who will be killed first. What do you think is currently the highest level opponent that YY can beat?
  • edited October 2016
    YI Yun says that he is not very interested in signing the soul contract as it places some restrictions on him and the treasures of blood which they offer as reward for signing the contract are not very attractive for him. He thinks they cannot directly act against him as they need him to defeat the Blood Moon leader. Then the Shentu ancestor brings out 10 corpses. I think the corpses are of the leader and main members of the Blood Moon who died if I understand correctly. Even though it was not mentioned in the chapter, I think they were killed by the wisp of consciousness because of their betrayal rather than the Tianyuan elders.
     Shentu ancestor says that since all the members and leader of Blood Moon are now dead,  now they don't need to rely on Yi Yun to defeat the Blood Moon alliance leader.Now he says, that they believe Yi Yun will become new overarching influence like Blood Moon(and wil be new threat to to the world) and hence wants to force them in signing soul contract.The conditions of the contract are not very bad - they get resources according to their power and status in the elder group , however Yi Yun is little restricted as he cannot go against or kill any members of the group.(like ShenTu ancestor). They are not exactly making them puppets, but are placing quite a bit of restrictions on them, so that when Yi Yun becomes strong he doesn't destroy all the other clans etc.. and become new blood moon.
  • edited October 2016
    I wonder how they will oppose the elder group. Surely their strength is not enough to match the elder group. Yi Yun will have to use the pagoda to escape if things escalate.
    If the whole group is against them, there is not much Yi Yun can do. If Yi Yun shows off his power, he can surely at fight against them 1 on 1. But surely this will create more enemies, as the elders will now be more afraid of him and will gang up together to eliminate  the future threat - then he has only option of running away.I don't see much hope of Yi Yun fucking the elders.
  • I wonder how they will oppose the elder group. Surely their strength is not enough to match the elder group. Yi Yun will have to use the pagoda to escape if things escalate.
    If the whole group is against them, there is not much Yi Yun can do. If Yi Yun shows off his power, he can surely at fight against them 1 on 1. But surely this will create more enemies, as the elders will now be more afraid of him and will gang up together to eliminate  the future threat - then he has only option of running away.I don't see much hope of Yi Yun fucking the elders.
    there's also the formation they half understand they have set up which i assume if things go south yi yun will use to get a temporary power boost to kill the shen tu ancestor 
  • I wonder how they will oppose the elder group. Surely their strength is not enough to match the elder group. Yi Yun will have to use the pagoda to escape if things escalate.
    there's also the formation they half understand they have set up which i assume if things go south yi yun will use to get a temporary power boost to kill the shen tu ancestor 
    Well he still has evil spirit. He could distract them and use it  With boosted PC and spirits grow during cultivation years and good feast it should be something strong