Need Novel where MC's brain isn't filled with sperm cells

I need some novels where the MC is thinking with his brain and not his male genitalia. I'm just really tired of MC risking their life/ offending some big clan for some random ass females just because they're "top beauties" and not because of some actual good reason. Honestly now, why don't you just go and all the females in the whole then? You know you're not a good person, we know you're not a good person, stop trying to act like one. Examples of what I'm looking for would be Warlock of the Magus World and The Trembling World. Basically an MC that is indifference to the opposite sex and think about their action before doing it.

Comments

• Xian Ni / Renegade Immortal
  • edited October 2016
    Have you tried the https://www.amazon.com/Kartoss-Gambit-Way-Shaman-Book-ebook/dp/B017F71H6Q this is the second book and last and honestly it was pretty fun after you get the hang of it. Super interesting when I read it. The first book of Scott Meyer Off to be a wizard has a kind of good character. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/0B2v9Gm7YDj87V0NfVWlSdUdOdlk/0B2v9Gm7YDj87aXdJYnJNalN6WGs?usp=sharing&sort=13&direction=a

• Douluo Dalu
    I Shall Seal the Heavens (?) - He does offend some bigshots  but not for beauties. The mc has his own fetishes.
  • intelands said:
    Douluo Dalu
    I Shall Seal the Heavens (?) - He does offend some bigshots  but not for beauties. The mc has his own fetishes.
    yea, his fetish is "dont touch a pussy until you are 5000 years old" :D 
  • Change that title plzzzzzzzzz
  • ZeTianJi, definitely worth a try 
  • Anything by I.E.T if you don't read them already.
  • YYF_Hals said:
    ZeTianJi, definitely worth a try 
    seconding this^
    ze tian ji is phenomenal :) mc, pleasantly, for once, is not a sexually deprived addict with serious anger issues.

Image result for wlop
  • Transcending The Nine Heavens, the mc there is really intelligent.
  • OhWow said:
    I need some novels where the MC is thinking with his brain and not his male genitalia. I'm just really tired of MC risking their life/ offending some big clan for some random ass females just because they're "top beauties" and not because of some actual good reason. Honestly now, why don't you just go and all the females in the whole then? You know you're not a good person, we know you're not a good person, stop trying to act like one. Examples of what I'm looking for would be Warlock of the Magus World and The Trembling World. Basically an MC that is indifference to the opposite sex and think about their action before doing it.
    Have you already tried ISSTH? MC will have only one girl. No crappy harem. Vicious girls are beaten up quite badly.
  • You should be reading Korean novel it will entertain you and
    for chinese novel i recommend 

Child of light
    Coiling Dragon
    Awakening
    Cultivation Chat Group
    Gate of Revelation ( this one really slow storyline )
    Global Evolution
    Five way heaven
    World of Cultivation
    Omni-Magician( fu*king Alyschu slow update)
    Perfect World
    Sovereign Of Three Realm
    The Great Ruler
    The Strongest Dan God

• edited November 2016
    redleaf97 said:
    You should be reading Korean novel it will entertain you
    Note: Korean stories are quite exaggerated. Most of the times, they extend the narration with unnecessary dramas: rape, cheating, cuckold, forgotten dates, etc. If the MC gets nosebleeds, it's 99% of the times terminal cancer -> imminent death.
    As long as you find a drama-free korean story, you don't have to have mixed broken feelings.