Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel

Comments

• that scared me XD what ch does book 2 start and end?
  • golan87 said:
    also, this novel contain rape. 
    just saying
    whoa whoa whoa
    Who and when? One of the heroines? I really hope not
    calm down, lol. but yeah 2 of his heroines is raped..... by him ofc. one is meng qingqing, and one is jap actress.

Jesus, you scared me. Thank god.
  • polar30 said:
    that scared me XD what ch does book 2 start and end?
    book one have 200+ chp and book 2 have around 250+ chp i believe, book 3 only have 70+ chp tho
  • polar30 said:
    book one have 200+ chp and book 2 have around 250+ chp i believe, book 3 only have 70+ chp tho
    thanks! no ntr here right?
  • polar30 said:
    polar30 said:
    no. it's the mc that keep netori ppl
  • polar30 said:
    polar30 said:
    no. it's the mc that keep netori ppl
    lol thanks
  • golan87 said:
    just saying
    whoa whoa whoa
    calm down, lol. but yeah 2 of his heroines is raped..... by him ofc. one is meng qingqing, and one is jap actress.

You had me there ahah
    Still, I don't like this chinese mc rape trope but hey, nothing I can do..

Anyway, I actually kinda like RuoYun, I will have to wait a bit for her though it seems
  • golan87 said:
    golan87 said:
    just saying
    whoa whoa whoa

You had me there ahah

Anyway, I actually kinda like RuoYun, I will have to wait a bit for her though it seems
    actually, the 1st rape is unintended, Meng Qingqing pretend to be a hooker to rob the MC (if i remember correctly, i use MTL so it's not really clear), MC thought she's just doing some Sadist play, Meng Qingqing plan backfired cause MC have super strength, when Meng Qingqing retaliate and start screaming, MC thought she's just doing a rape role play.

• golan87 said:
    golan87 said:
    just saying
    whoa whoa whoa

You had me there ahah

actually, the 1st rape is unintended, Meng Qingqing pretend to be a hooker to rob the MC (if i remember correctly, i use MTL so it's not really clear), MC thought she's just doing some Sadist play, Meng Qingqing plan backfired cause MC have super strength, when Meng Qingqing retaliate and start screaming, MC thought she's just doing a rape role play.

About the girl who died, how she died ?? and i know it`s kinda obvious, but she got revived after that right ?
  • RIIIcardo said:
    golan87 said:
    golan87 said:
    just saying
    whoa whoa whoa

You had me there ahah

About the girl who died, how she died ?? and i know it`s kinda obvious, but she got revived after that right ?
    her ex pursuer that li bo something guy told the mc to suicide if he dont want xu ruo to be stabbed, xu ruo then take the li bo guys hand and stab herself, so the MC dont have to suicide. after that mc revive her.
    btw there's 3 rape actually if you include Ye Xiaoxiao
  • RIIIcardo said:
    golan87 said:
    golan87 said:
    just saying
    whoa whoa whoa

You had me there ahah

her ex pursuer that li bo something guy told the mc to suicide if he dont want xu ruo to be stabbed, xu ruo then take the li bo guys hand and stab herself, so the MC dont have to suicide. after that mc revive her.
    Again mc rape? Could you spoiler how it happens? She should be easy to conquer
  • RIIIcardo said:
    golan87 said:
    golan87 said:
    just saying
    whoa whoa whoa

You had me there ahah

Thanks, one last question, how strong is the mc ?? i mean from what you said  the alien bro had to kill the last boss for him.
  • What kind of revenge does MC get on Li Bo?
  • When does Chen Weier gets to know the fact that the mc was the one who gave the money to her brother?
  • About rape:
    MC is drunk at Ye Xiaoxiao's home, Ye Xiaoxiao father is Yanyan granpa friend that MC meet before, Xiaoxiao father then put MC in Xiaoxiao room thought there won't be any problem, MC start heat up and rape her when she's asleep, after that Xiaoxiao quit being a teacher and go to another city, they will meet again in chapter 270+ book 2, so she kinda disappeared for around 300 chapters.

Final Battle:
    if i remember correctly, the Villain stole the Alien technology from MC and make a more advanced battle ship, MC is pretty strong but not as strong as superman, even super man will have a problem fighting a few alien battleship. 

About Li bo:
    i forget what happen to him, but I'm sure MC didn't kill him. i think MC teleported him to north pole.

Chen Weier:
    i think it will happen soon, after the exam, the top 10 student each year will go to ski, Weier pursuer get jealous and push MC and Weier, MC and Weier then stranded in an unknown place, Weier thought they wont be able survive again so she don't need to fulfill the promish of keeping her virginity. she then start making love with MC (they addicted to rape role play afterward). she will know that the MC is actually the one who give them alot of money after they back from ski and MC visit her house.
  • Zhao Yanyan <-- legal wife duh..
    Chen Weier
    Xu Ruo
    Xia Jing
    Meng Qingqing
    ...who are the other 12 women?
  • About rape:
    MC is drunk at Ye Xiaoxiao's home, Ye Xiaoxiao father is Yanyan granpa friend that MC meet before, Xiaoxiao father then put MC in Xiaoxiao room thought there won't be any problem, MC start heat up and rape her when she's asleep, after that Xiaoxiao quit being a teacher and go to another city, they will meet again in chapter 270+ book 2, so she kinda disappeared for around 300 chapters.

Final Battle:
    if i remember correctly, the Villain stole the Alien technology from MC and make a more advanced battle ship, MC is pretty strong but not as strong as superman, even super man will have a problem fighting a few alien battleship. 

About Li bo:
    i forget what happen to him, but I'm sure MC didn't kill him. i think MC teleported him to north pole.

Chen Weier:
    i think it will happen soon, after the exam, the top 10 student each year will go to ski, Weier pursuer get jealous and push MC and Weier, MC and Weier then stranded in an unknown place, Weier thought they wont be able survive again so she don't need to fulfill the promish of keeping her virginity. she then start making love with MC (they addicted to rape role play afterward). she will know that the MC is actually the one who give them alot of money after they back from ski and MC visit her house.
    Thx man, well about the final battle i have seen worse...
  • Zhao Yanyan <-- legal wife duh..
    Chen Weier
    Xu Ruo
    Xia Jing
    Meng Qingqing
    ...who are the other 12 women?
    they are all legal wife in the end. lol
    MC move to other planet, and he pretty much can have as many wifes as he want.
    about his other wife, like i said any girl he have interaction with have 90% chance included to his harem

• For what reason did Xiaoxiao disappear? Was she embarrassed because of what happened with the MC/what was their reunion like?

Is the MC's super power only slowing down time, and can he use it indefinitely?
  • Taryn said:
    For what reason did Xiaoxiao disappear? Was she embarrassed because of what happened with the MC/what was their reunion like?

Is the MC's super power only slowing down time, and can he use it indefinitely?
    she afraid that she will affect MC relationship with Yanyan and will affect MC future as well, also some special reason.
    they met again at kfc, and the reaction is.... idk how to explain. just imagine your boyfriend who you leave suddenly become the richest man on planet just in a few years and suddenly, you meet him at kfc and he brought few girlfriends with him.

his can also read mind, heal, teleport, super strength, etc. he get power up after he met Yama's disciple, he learn his power from him.
  • she afraid that she will affect MC relationship with Yanyan and will affect MC future as well, also some special reason.
    they met again at kfc, and the reaction is.... idk how to explain. just imagine your boyfriend who you leave suddenly become the richest man on planet just in a few years and suddenly, you meet him at kfc and he brought few girlfriends with him.

his can also read mind, heal, teleport, super strength, etc. he get power up after he met Yama's disciple, he learn his power from him.

When did Xiaoxiao finally follow MC?
  • she afraid that she will affect MC relationship with Yanyan and will affect MC future as well, also some special reason.

When did Xiaoxiao finally follow MC?

About rape:

Final Battle:

About Li bo:

Chen Weier:

• Can someone seriously name all the woman he get
  • blazeing said:
    Can someone seriously name all the woman he get
    i use machine tranlator, their name is not really clear, but you can expect all beauty he met will become his, even a waitress, or some random girl he met on plane. 
  • I'm reading School Beauty Personal Bodyguard, and in chapter 1738 there's a short note saying in this novel has the origin of MC jade pendant, so anyone can spoil me ? Jade pendant can basically give him infinite amounts of spirit qi, serve as ring spirit, and is related with Yellow emperor cultivation technique maybe.
  • http://baike.baidu.com/view/1513543.htm
    For those curious about how the mc and his girls looks like, i don`t think it`s official but at least it`s something...
  • So....what the hell is this novel a prequel to?
  • Oh who's the last boss?
    the one who ntr him in his past life
    Was he also evil in the mc past life? like he could easily keep telling the girl that the mc is busy, and try to steal her. Because she was pretty much in love with the mc from the start and I guess would try to get close to him?
  • danny16 said:
    Oh who's the last boss?
    Was he also evil in the mc past life? like he could easily keep telling the girl that the mc is busy, and try to steal her. Because she was pretty much in love with the mc from the start and I guess would try to get close to him?
    nah, actually I'm kinda pity him. he can get reborn because same reason as yanyan, afyer yanyan died, he's depressed and died in the end too, he then get reborn, but unlike yanyan (must sleep with mc within 1 year) his objective is he must kill MC within 1 year.
  • edited November 2016
    danny16 said:
    Oh who's the last boss?
    He didn't NTR him. The girl was with him just to make him jealous. She never had sex with him and she committed suicide after the MC died, so it wasn't true NTR.