Great Demon King Spoilers

I just noticed that GDK doesn't have a thread yet, any spoilers is welcome please ! :) 

especially about the romance, I'm pretty curious..

Comments

• Harem(In Order)

Emily-HanShuos first woman and my favorite .He meets her at chapter 118.They both get in a conflict and he imprisons her. He loses control of his power and unintentionally rapes her .He found at she's a virgin and takes her as his first woman. They spent three days together in the forest getting to now each other and having fun;) . She's a widow and daughter in law of a famous retired military strategist. Her brother is one of the three heads of an organization(kinda like cia of the kingdom) which mc is a part of.She falls for him completely.Its really funny when mentions that she's part of a secret organization which does various missions for the kingdom and asks the MC if he's mad at her and MC was like "i am in it too ":D .(MC got recruited be one of the three heads who happens to be the husband of his schools dean emma who notices his talents).In the beggining of the novel shes the most devoted to him and sexually active with. She knows most of his secrets and gives her all to help him.Whenever he adds a girl he first tells her first as she is the one who calms them all.

Phoebe-Second woman. She's a merchant. Did not like mc at first but falls for him later. She's the most possesive of all his women and gets pissed off whenever he adds to the harem. she is the disciple of the strongest swordsman of the kingdom. He helps her a lot and when he warns her of an enemy one time she an erotic dream about him. He lays down on the bed and she realizes its not a dream. They go to second base and start going out with her. He does it with her when later before chapter 300.Their first time was in a bathroom when the were taking a shower. he uses a technique to get her aroused.

Fanny-His third woman. The start going out when they graduate. Her father is a powerful general who's crazy. Unlike what most people thought she was fine with the harem. When he confesses that he is three timing she admits that she heard rumours of his relationship with phoebe and thought he was just playing with her. He tells her thats not true and he always loved her. She is happy and accepts the harem because mc was pretty powerful at that time.Her father got pissed at him but she argues back and her father accepts. She does'nt want to go all the way because her father told her not to do it until marriage.They finally do it around chapter 460 something because he was in the lust realm and had to satisfy his desires.

Helen-They had an enemy to lover relationship.She is a fire mage and has a phoenix as a familiar.He becomes the duke of some poor city.She is the head of a city of an enemy kingdom.who robbed the city through bandits. He steals her weapons and kidnaps her. He held her hostage and asks for ransom of 1million gold. He imprisons her and forgets about it for 2 days and she almost dies from starvation.They argue and come up with a compromise.Rumours spread that he raped her and lost respect from many people. He saves her later from enemies and she agrees to be his woman if he helps her get revenge for her family who  died when she was young. She falls for him and decides to help him take over her country.He spends two days with her and they both do it.He does it with her before Fanny.

Purple and Green haired girls(forgot their names). When he accidently goes to another plane called Abyss plane he meets these two girls sparring and becomes their friend. Abyss plane is where power is all and woman have lower status. He saves them from some lecherous guy of their tribe. The tribe leader gifts them to him. Their body is a llittle different from humans and they have thorns on some parts of their bodies. He was at the lust realm so he did them a  lot to satisfy his desires.

Angel girl(name is not clear in mtl)She was the tribe leaders daughter and was interested in him as he was from another plane.She has blue hair and eyes and wings on her back. MC had a fetish about the wings and gave her points on training in wind element. After MC saved their tribe from an enemy attack the tribe leader hands her daughter to him. She fell for him because he treats her nicely when woman are looked down upon in the abyss. He does it with her right after he defeats the enemies of their tribe near a river. She and the other two girls of the tribe decide to leave with him to his home plane.

Lisa-MC hated her at first but forgave her because her attitude towards him changed after his fake confession. He saves her life in the forest and she falls for him. Her entire family gets slaughtered and she was sold as a slave. MC buys her and gets revenge for her. She tried to get close to him many times but he maes excuses to avoid her. When he came disguised to the school 10 years later she recognizes him and tells him he's the only one she'll ever love. The MC gets touched by her feelings since he thought she would move on and accepts her into his harem.Fanny and Emily are okay with it but Phoebe was angry and got into a fight with him but they made up soon.

Sophie-A female knight of an enemy kingdom who he met earlier in the novel at the dark forest.Her father was pretty famous knight. They got trapped in a volcano and became friends. He visits her kingdom to fight against the ice church. He tried to avoid her because of his enemis but she chased after him. Her fiance was the prince who is a douchebag. They disguised themselves and roamed around the city because there was huge festival. Her Father misunderstood their relationship. MC was really powerful so he allowed their relationship and mooved their entire family to the mc's country without her even explaining their relatonship. He later takes her as his woman and takes her and the rest of his friends and women to the gods realm.

Donna-She was from the gods realm and came as one of the representatives of dark domain to search for treasures. She was the only one who wasn't arrogant and became friends with him. She saw that he had a lot of potential and wanted him join her family. When he visited her she tried to recruit him but her whole family were full of arrogant idiots. Her cousins trid to kill him because they did'nt like his attitude. They tried to assasinate him. In the end he killeg them and her uncle and indirectly got her family  kicked out of the city because of misunderstandings with the city lord. He felt guilty for her. He meets her later and finds out she got engaged to the city lords(of another city) nephew. The guy was a lecherous idiot. He kill him an notices that he was uncomfartable at her having a fiance. They meet again and admit that they like each other.

Rose-Enemy to Lover relationship. A spider godess with silver hair. She was worshiped by dark elves of his plane. He killed her followers and when he came to the god realm was almost killed by her. Later he comes for revenge and foces her into a master slave contract. After awhile they become friends and she falls for him. She tries to confess to him but can't with all the other woman. She decides to leave him but Emily persuades her to stay. At the end she confesses and he accepts her.
  • I could had sworn we already had a spoiler forum for this novel. 
  • rvtots33 said:
    Harem(In Order)

Emily-HanShuos first woman and my favorite .He meets her at chapter 118.They both get in a conflict and he imprisons her. He loses control of his power and unintentionally rapes her .He found at she's a virgin and takes her as his first woman. They spent three days together in the forest getting to now each other and having fun;) . She's a widow and daughter in law of a famous retired military strategist. Her brother is one of the three heads of an organization(kinda like cia of the kingdom) which mc is a part of.She falls for him completely.Its really funny when mentions that she's part of a secret organization which does various missions for the kingdom and asks the MC if he's mad at her and MC was like "i am in it too ":D .(MC got recruited be one of the three heads who happens to be the husband of his schools dean emma who notices his talents).In the beggining of the novel shes the most devoted to him and sexually active with. She knows most of his secrets and gives her all to help him.Whenever he adds a girl he first tells her first as she is the one who calms them all.

Phoebe-Second woman. She's a merchant. Did not like mc at first but falls for him later. She's the most possesive of all his women and gets pissed off whenever he adds to the harem. she is the disciple of the strongest swordsman of the kingdom. He helps her a lot and when he warns her of an enemy one time she an erotic dream about him. He lays down on the bed and she realizes its not a dream. They go to second base and start going out with her. He does it with her when later before chapter 300.Their first time was in a bathroom when the were taking a shower. he uses a technique to get her aroused.

Fanny-His third woman. The start going out when they graduate. Her father is a powerful general who's crazy. Unlike what most people thought she was fine with the harem. When he confesses that he is three timing she admits that she heard rumours of his relationship with phoebe and thought he was just playing with her. He tells her thats not true and he always loved her. She is happy and accepts the harem because mc was pretty powerful at that time.Her father got pissed at him but she argues back and her father accepts. She does'nt want to go all the way because her father told her not to do it until marriage.They finally do it around chapter 460 something because he was in the lust realm and had to satisfy his desires.

Helen-They had an enemy to lover relationship.She is a fire mage and has a phoenix as a familiar.He becomes the duke of some poor city.She is the head of a city of an enemy kingdom.who robbed the city through bandits. He steals her weapons and kidnaps her. He held her hostage and asks for ransom of 1million gold. He imprisons her and forgets about it for 2 days and she almost dies from starvation.They argue and come up with a compromise.Rumours spread that he raped her and lost respect from many people. He saves her later from enemies and she agrees to be his woman if he helps her get revenge for her family who  died when she was young. She falls for him and decides to help him take over her country.He spends two days with her and they both do it.He does it with her before Fanny.

Purple and Green haired girls(forgot their names). When he accidently goes to another plane called Abyss plane he meets these two girls sparring and becomes their friend. Abyss plane is where power is all and woman have lower status. He saves them from some lecherous guy of their tribe. The tribe leader gifts them to him. Their body is a llittle different from humans and they have thorns on some parts of their bodies. He was at the lust realm so he did them a  lot to satisfy his desires.

Angel girl(name is not clear in mtl)She was the tribe leaders daughter and was interested in him as he was from another plane.She has blue hair and eyes and wings on her back. MC had a fetish about the wings and gave her points on training in wind element. After MC saved their tribe from an enemy attack the tribe leader hands her daughter to him. She fell for him because he treats her nicely when woman are looked down upon in the abyss. He does it with her right after he defeats the enemies of their tribe near a river. She and the other two girls of the tribe decide to leave with him to his home plane.

Lisa-MC hated her at first but forgave her because her attitude towards him changed after his fake confession. He saves her life in the forest and she falls for him. Her entire family gets slaughtered and she was sold as a slave. MC buys her and gets revenge for her. She tried to get close to him many times but he maes excuses to avoid her. When he came disguised to the school 10 years later she recognizes him and tells him he's the only one she'll ever love. The MC gets touched by her feelings since he thought she would move on and accepts her into his harem.Fanny and Emily are okay with it but Phoebe was angry and got into a fight with him but they made up soon.

Sophie-A female knight of an enemy kingdom who he met earlier in the novel at the dark forest.Her father was pretty famous knight. They got trapped in a volcano and became friends. He visits her kingdom to fight against the ice church. He tried to avoid her because of his enemis but she chased after him. Her fiance was the prince who is a douchebag. They disguised themselves and roamed around the city because there was huge festival. Her Father misunderstood their relationship. MC was really powerful so he allowed their relationship and mooved their entire family to the mc's country without her even explaining their relatonship. He later takes her as his woman and takes her and the rest of his friends and women to the gods realm.

Donna-She was from the gods realm and came as one of the representatives of dark domain to search for treasures. She was the only one who wasn't arrogant and became friends with him. She saw that he had a lot of potential and wanted him join her family. When he visited her she tried to recruit him but her whole family were full of arrogant idiots. Her cousins trid to kill him because they did'nt like his attitude. They tried to assasinate him. In the end he killeg them and her uncle and indirectly got her family  kicked out of the city because of misunderstandings with the city lord. He felt guilty for her. He meets her later and finds out she got engaged to the city lords(of another city) nephew. The guy was a lecherous idiot. He kill him an notices that he was uncomfartable at her having a fiance. They meet again and admit that they like each other.

Rose-Enemy to Lover relationship. A spider godess with silver hair. She was worshiped by dark elves of his plane. He killed her followers and when he came to the god realm was almost killed by her. Later he comes for revenge and foces her into a master slave contract. After awhile they become friends and she falls for him. She tries to confess to him but can't with all the other woman. She decides to leave him but Emily persuades her to stay. At the end she confesses and he accepts her.
    Thx for the spoilers but what about the ending ?? pls tell me that it isn't a sh*t one like in the other novel of the author...
  • edited May 2016
    bonifide said:
    I could had sworn we already had a spoiler forum for this novel. 
    Oh yeah, i just checked and it was like page 4/5 and he titled it as " Great Demoin King " that was why it didn't show up on my search 
  • My God. I thought that harem would never end. I see Han Shuo has mastered the ol' catch em all technique
  • Damn I never though Han shuo Is ALPHA.
  • What is the gem that the Han Shuo's little skeleton put in his eye socket and what does it do/how do they utilise it later?
  • im guessing that the different world has everything for cultivation while earth also has the same things in the memories
    if only we had these stuff
  • In which does Han Shuo makes Rose his slave? In which chapter does she fall for him? And in which chapter does Emily stop her from leaving and Rose confesses to Han Shuo?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • did lisa got NTR'd?rvtots33 said:
  • Normally they wont touch the "product" until she gets sold.

• Can someone please post the cultivation levels for both knights and mages, there is no glossary and I often do not know the exact cultivation of some new characters and it's extremely annoying :(

• There is a glossary though.
  • edited June 2016
    There is a glossary though.
    there is only index page with basic description and chapters on volaretranslations, if you know where the glossary is, pls give me a link, tnx.

• Go to the home page on volaretranslations and click that '+' right there on the top and then click the orange arrow right next to 'Peripheral' and then you will see 'Glossaries' and then click on that to get to the glossaries.
  • edited June 2016
    Go to the home page on volaretranslations and click that '+' right there on the top and then click the orange arrow right next to 'Peripheral' and then you will see 'Glossaries' and then click on that to get to the glossaries.
    found tnx
  • Could someone explain the particulars of the higher stages of demonic magic? Like the Solid realm forged his muscles / bones, Opening Passages realm tempered his meridians, Molded Spirit realm unlocked the potential of his brain, apparently the True Demon realm will allow him to fly / forge weapons with his magical yuan. What about the Bloodsucking realm, Separate Demon realm, Carnal realm, Nine Changes realm, and Omen realm? What are some of the spells / abilities he unlocks later?

Also, does he ever share the necromancy magic he obtained at the cemetery of death to revive his major?
  • who is Lawrence ?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • talion333 said:
    who is Lawrence ?
    Kings illegitimate son
  • Could someone explain the particulars of the higher stages of demonic magic? Like the Solid realm forged his muscles / bones, Opening Passages realm tempered his meridians, Molded Spirit realm unlocked the potential of his brain, apparently the True Demon realm will allow him to fly / forge weapons with his magical yuan. What about the Bloodsucking realm, Separate Demon realm, Carnal realm, Nine Changes realm, and Omen realm? What are some of the spells / abilities he unlocks later?

Also, does he ever share the necromancy magic he obtained at the cemetery of death to revive his major?
    I am at 375 and nothing until now
  • Beel said:
    talion333 said:
    who is Lawrence ?
    Kings illegitimate son
    Does he remain a friend?
  • Beel said:
    talion333 said:
    who is Lawrence ?
    Kings illegitimate son
    Does he remain a friend?
    Yes
  • Is the King a good person?

Does the finance minister know Lawrence is not his real son?
  • Is the King a good person?

Does the finance minister know Lawrence is not his real son?
     The King supports Lawrence

Yes he knows
  • LOL I had to make sure Belinda wasnt a harem member and it seems she is not. 
  • bonifide said:
    LOL I had to make sure Belinda wasnt a harem member and it seems she is not. 
    I had to double check as well haha
  • edited October 2016
    uh can i have a list on when he breaks through and what he gains from each breakthrough
  • Are those really the character's name? It really rubs me the wrong way when a story mixes Chinese names with English names (or Chinese pronunciations of English name).
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • i wonder if that dark dragon will ever receive a woman from mc