Baxia formation? Made by "Godking"?

124»

Comments

• Ok so I started reading mtl again and continued from where I left off.

I admit I was wrong.
    But you cant blame me for this shit cause I was basing it off translated parts

Correct version:

Body Refiner is Primal -> Void -> (tribulation) -> Empyrean -> True God -> Ancestral God
    Qi Refiner is Primal -> Void -> (tribulation) -> Celestial -> Pure Yang -> Dao Ancestor(Father)

Both refiners need Dao requirement: Celestial/Empyrean = Dao Path, Pure Yang/True God = Grand Dao, Daofather/Ancestral God = Heavenly Dao

Celestial = Empyrean
    Pure Yang = True God
    Daofather = Ancestral God

Its just Ki Refiners in the Three-Realms majorly suck as there are different Ranks for quality of their Jindans(Golden Pellet) and they are all 1st Rank Jindans in Three-Realms while there is 2nd Rank and 3rd Rank above that.

2nd Rank and 3rd Rank Jindan Celestial Immortals are comparable to weak and strong Empyrean Gods. Ji Ning as a Pure Yang Immortal almost got trashed by a Celestial Immortal he met cause Celestial Immortal had a better Rank Jindan.

Also just because you become a Daofather doesnt mean you can also become a Ancestral God. There are some requirements like a proper training technique and correct Dao path. Body refiners use Dao as a core for Body refining. As a Empyrean God Ji Ning used Dao of Rainwater as core. For True God he used Dao of Sword. This is revealed when he becomes True God. These Daos serve as a Foundation. Some Daos repel each other like Dao of Fire and Dao of Water. Using Daos that dont complement each other can halt future progress. I assume Ji Ning used Heavenly Dao of Water for Ancestral God since that was the only one he knew at that time. So he used 2 water elements Daos (Rainwater and Water) as well as a Non-Elemental Dao (Sword) which is neutral I guess.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • If I got something wrong again, then screw it. Its just a novel, not science.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Good detailed explanation, surely would have taken quite some time to write this. Thanks for the info.
  • Holy shit this thread escalated into a long debate.
  • edited September 2016
    Something's wrong with the translation or the novel's explanation which makes it all confusing. There's also the issue of three realms being backwater and it's inhabitants giving the levels their own names. And their low quality ki refining which results to an immortals power equivalent to a lower level god. I.e Ancestor Immortal = True God 

Daofather is supposed to be Dao Ancestor which could mean the level of Ancestor God and Ancestor Immortal. Or one who completely mastered a heavenly Dao.

Power level goes like this:
    Celestial God/Immortal
    True God/Immortal 
    Ancestor God/Immortal 
    World God/Immortal 

There's a term for each level and on the case of World God/Immortal it's called World Boundary. 

World Immortal are also called Chaos Immortal because their cores are made up of primal chaos. There's some other terms for other levels like pure yang and golden.

There's also something confusing about breaking through to the next level. Mastering heavenly Dao is necessary to become Ancestor level but it doesn't mean that if you master one you'll surely be promoted. When JN mastered HD of water his primaltwin was promoted to became Ancestor Immortal but his true body still stayed at True God. He just broke through to Ancestor God near the end of the war.
  • i thought daofather was on the fiendbody refienment lvl and true god was the equivalent then after that was ancestor after true god and after daofather was world god
  • edited October 2016
    Greetings. 
    Just to clarify clearly for everyone, the power levels are as follows:

Ki Refiners:
    - primal, void, celestial immortal, true (pure yang) immortal, ancestral immortal, chaos immortal (world god level)

Fiendbody Refiners:
    - primal, void, celestial (empyrean) god, true god, ancestral god, world god

which means the relative power levels are: 

celestial immortal = empyrean god
    pure Yang true immortal = true god
    Ancestral immortal = ancestral god
    chaos immortal = world god

however, the quality of your diantian also has an effect on your strength. The above power levels are assuming class 1 diantian. (a Diantian is the source of energy when you are a celestial immortal and above. Only ki rifiners have a Diantian).

Diantian levels:
    class 1 = As above (celestial immortal = strong empyrean God)
    class 2 = half level lower (celestial immortal = weak empyrean God)
    class 3 = full level lower (celestial immortal = strong void God)

in the three realms everyone has a class 3 diantian which is why it's confusing. 

So in 3 realms the power levels are as follows

celestial immortal = void god
    pure Yang true immortal =empyrean god
    Ancestral immortal = true god (this is what daofathers are called)
    chaos immortal = ancestral god (there are no chaos immortals in 3 realms currently. But there are a few ancestral gods who are classified as top daofathers) 

• RWX translated what mtl translated as Dao Ancestor to Daofather.

So in mtl "Dao Ancestor" level = Ancestor Immortal/Ancestor God 

RWX translation Daofather = I don't know (haven't read them yet), but it's the level above True God/Immortal 

"Daofather" level is supposed to be the power level reached when someone mastered Heavenly Dao, but because the Immortal cultivation of 3realms sucks it became equivalent to True God/Daofather. That's why it's confusing.
  • Dao Ancestor was never the level of Ancestor Immortal or Ancestral God, I know because I also read the MTL before it was re-translated after Ren, Daofather is a True God that has mastered a Heavenly Dao but has not managed to break through the cultivation method to reach Ancestral God. I don't know why this is so hard to understand.

It's literally like this:

True God > True God with mastered Heavenly Dap(Daofather) > Ancestral God. It's not that complicated.
  • Iirc, in the middle part of the novel the pinyin for Daofather was used to refer to the level of Ancestor God/Immortal.
  • Daofather has always been the peak of True God, and then there has been 2 Ancestral Gods at least on the NuWa Camp, which has always been refered to as God Ancestor and not anything else.
  • edited November 2016
    so crimsonbright is a true god who have mastered heavenly dao. and not a true god and true immortal duo cultivator, who has reached ancestoral immortal with a 3. stage dantian.
    Is Crimsonbright a fiendegod and ki, duo cultivator (like ji ning). who has reached fiendegod:true god and KI: ancestoral immortal with a stage 3. dantian.
    Same with characters like raindragon?
    What about lu dongbu is he a ancestoral immortal aswell? He is ranked as (top tier) by 3 realms standard.
    also what rank is crimsonbright and raindragon? ordinary dao father or top tier daofather.
    To confirm does daofather mean ancestoral immortal or is it a true immortal or a true god who have mastered a heavenly dao but not broken trough to the next stage which is ancestoral immortal for the ki path.

thanks
  • edited November 2016
    You only need to master a Heavenly Dao to get called a Daofather. Fiendgod or Immortal doesn't matter.

Lu Dongbu should master his Heavenly Dao in these volume and join the rank of daofathers. He is ranked mid tier or low as his path was ki which was inferior due to 3 realms' backwardness.

Normal I think. Top tier daofathers were monsters that can take on Ascentral Gods or even new born World God
  • huntermad said:
    You only need to master a Heavenly Dao to get called a Daofather. Fiendgod or Immortal doesn't matter.

Lu Dongbu should master his Heavenly Dao in these volume and join the rank of daofathers. He is ranked mid tier or low as his path was ki which was inferior due to 3 realms' backwardness.

Normal I think. Top tier daofathers were monsters that can take on Ascentral Gods or even new born World God
    in the book top tier is the "middle" in 3 realms area and "overlord" is the strongest in 3 realms. leader of buddishm and daoism are "overlord" level.
    so to clarify, daofather means that they have mastered heavenly dao, but not neccesarly broken trough to ancestoral immortal (KI path) ?
  • Saumiyan said:
    huntermad said:

in the book top tier is the "middle" in 3 realms area and "overlord" is the strongest in 3 realms. leader of buddishm and daoism are "overlord" level.
    so to clarify, daofather means that they have mastered heavenly dao, but not neccesarly broken trough to ancestoral immortal (KI path) ?
    daofather means you have masterd a heavenly dao and have broken trough to Ancestral immortal .daofather is simply what the the three realms call an Ancestral immortal.
  • A fiendgod who mastered a Heavenly Dao is also called Daofather. There is no distinction between them
  • huntermad said:
    A fiendgod who mastered a Heavenly Dao is also called Daofather. There is no distinction between them
    book 19 chapter 26

“Chaos nectar? Distilled from primordial chaos? I’ve never even heard of such a thing in the Three Realms.” Ning waved his hand, producing a black bottle. “A single bottle of chaos nectar is enough to train the second stage of the [Taowu Eighteen Fiendgods]? But from the sound of it, this chaos nectar is incredibly valuable. Generally speaking, in the Pangaea chaos-kingdom, only Elder Gods and Ancestral Immortals are allowed to enjoy this nectar. Aside from them, only some people with special statuses will be occasionally bestowed a bit of it.”

Ancestral Immortals’ was a term of power from the Pangaea chaos-kingdom. As far as Ning could tell, it referred to ‘Daofathers’.

• edited November 2016
    any cultivation path can master a heavenly dao, but i believe most true gods also trains in ki path. daofather is just the 3 realms name for ancestor immortal.