Grasping evil?

So what is gonna happen to mc brother?

Comments

• Ning Fan will save him and let him live a mortal life. He'll get married with a nice wife in a nice village while Ning Fan watches over him.
  • So what's the deal with these cauldrons? Are they actual cauldrons or just some fancy name for *inset thingey*?
  • Dual Cauldrons are sex slaves to increase the masters' cultivation.
  • I know that but the concept is thrown around left and right. 
    If I recall, the MCs master used a cauldron to smash the sexy ladies guild or whatever it was called and all other sources. 
    I wanted to know if it is a term that is used about people, artifacts or something completely different
  • what can someone tell me about Lan Mei?
  • FrostyX7z said:
    what can someone tell me about Lan Mei?
    if i remember correctly she's the women in the mc's first sect after separating from his master right?. Well she isnt barren anymore and she becomes women of mc with the other women he met in her sect. Tho mc didnt give her much time besides doing it with her few times she is mostly ignored.
  • I know that but the concept is thrown around left and right. 
    If I recall, the MCs master used a cauldron to smash the sexy ladies guild or whatever it was called and all other sources. 
    I wanted to know if it is a term that is used about people, artifacts or something completely different
    the cauldron you're talking about is an artifact used in alchemy, and it could be used as a weapon in case of strong alchemist having a good quality cauldron and fire is needed for it to be a weapon. Dual cauldron is sex slave as for why they used cauldron for sex slaves. Adding dual makes to cauldron makes the whole difference bruh.