Deathblade's mini spoiler thread #2

Comments

• Hey deathblade I checked your patreon and it says 1333  :smiley:   333 <_0 CONGRATULATIONS xD
    haha. thanks!
  • Throughout all the years, that was how things were done. However, as of this moment, the Patriarchs of the Ninth Mountain and Sea were somewhat in a daze as they watched what was happening.

As they looked at Meng Hao, all of a sudden they seemed to come to an understanding.

That meng hao is a BadAss

• Aside from jokes..i had something else,
    In this chapter the daoist rite temple guy says that ress lily owes meng hao a meridian..frm this i assume all the ppl who hav karma with meng hao owes a bit of immortal energy or is it something else?
  • From who else does meng hao get extra meridians from?
  • kr33d said:
    Aside from jokes..i had something else,
    In this chapter the daoist rite temple guy says that ress lily owes meng hao a meridian..frm this i assume all the ppl who hav karma with meng hao owes a bit of immortal energy or is it something else?
    not really. the next chapter will explain it clearly

• Prady said:
    From who else does meng hao get extra meridians from?
    honestly I can't remember all of them, but some include the Immortal Ancient Daoist Rite, the Fang Clan, the Flying Rain-Dragon, the Demon Sealing Hexes, Ke Yunhai and Choumen Tai

• freedom from talent thats his dao^
  • Hey DeathBlade I sorta kinda understand, in the latest chapter the Ji Clan understand Meng Hao has Demon Sealer Meridians right?  Thats why they are trying to eliminate him because he represents the people the Ji clan defeated in that Great War right?  
  • Hey DeathBlade I sorta kinda understand, in the latest chapter the Ji Clan understand Meng Hao has Demon Sealer Meridians right?  Thats why they are trying to eliminate him because he represents the people the Ji clan defeated in that Great War right?  
    actually they want him dead the same reason lord ji doesn't want anyone to get strong cause they'd surpass and usurp him (he's much much weaker than the other mountain lords)
  • Deathblade what effect does having those additional meridians in terms of their power like his hexes especially the 5th hex which he can't currently utilize?

actually they want him dead the same reason lord ji doesn't want anyone to get strong cause they'd surpass and usurp him (he's much much weaker than the other mountain lords)
    Thanks and that makes sense.
  • Btw, nobody knows abt demon sealing sect and that meng hao is ninth sealer? Coz ji clan wud be terrified after knowing it
    there is no direct explanation given iirc

• rexdaevid said:
    Deathblade what effect does having those additional meridians in terms of their power like his hexes especially the 5th hex which he can't currently utilize?

honestly it's kind of complicated. After he's finished forming the meridians, he forms Immortal souls which are kind of like Dharma Idols, and the extra meridians play a part in that. also he can use certain powers related to whatever formed the meridians, and that power is boosted exponentially because of all the other meridians

• kr33d said:
    Btw, nobody knows abt demon sealing sect and that meng hao is ninth sealer? Coz ji clan wud be terrified after knowing it
    so far very few people know. Patriarch Blood Demon, the Paragaon woman, maybe a couple others that I'm not thinking about right now

• Will MH create immortal meridian using his dao of alchemy?

• Hi Deathblade, among all the mountain Lords, who is actually the strongest?
  • rexdaevid said:

Will MH create immortal meridian using his dao of alchemy?

nope

• Hi Deathblade, among all the mountain Lords, who is actually the strongest?
    this does not come up in the next few chapters but we do know from previous information that Lord Ji is the weakest

• Hi DB, will Meng Hao use the dao fruits? Will he use them to get more meridians open?
  • DBsFan said:
    Hi DB, will Meng Hao use the dao fruits? Will he use them to get more meridians open?
    nope.

• What sidequest will Meng Hao take up again after the tribulation is over?
  • What sidequest will Meng Hao take up again after the tribulation is over?
    the first thing that happens is that all the Chosen come to fight him. after that there is an unexpected turn of events

• Thanks for the answer 
  • He got his 121st from Ke Yunhai, who does he get the 122 and 123rd from?
  • Yvona said:
    He got his 121st from Ke Yunhai, who does he get the 122 and 123rd from?
    Idr 122

The divine flame frome south Heaven that he used to kill the assassin on his way to east victory.
    Remember that even Ancient Realm has a low success rate merging with that flame.
    When Meng Hao Merged, the Dao lords thought it was a waste and suicide since flame was too OP
  • Raindragon core for 122
  • Sorry guys, I've been kind of busy and didn't check into the thread until just now. I think your questions should all be answered by now.
  • Wat abt shui dongliu, does he think abt givin mh a meridian?
  • kr33d said:
    Wat abt shui dongliu, does he think abt givin mh a meridian?
    nope. 123 is the end

This discussion has been closed.