Cultivation Chat Group.

Can some one give me spoiler?? When does he start cultivating? Will there be romance and stuff? Who will make him there, disciple? Or does he cultivate on his own?
«13

Comments

  • edited October 2016
    Hi everyone

    Since I love this novel and read all the raws 3 times I wanted to introduce this masterpiece (at least in my opinion) to you all.
    This will include personal opinions and the story was read with MTL so please take everything with a grain of salt.
    Also since english isn't my native language please don't fuss too much about my mistakes.

    First of all want to explain why I love this novel so much and why I hate most other works with modern world settings like this.

    If your NOT interested you can skip to the bold RANT END I will start the introduction there.

    Chinese wuxia/xianxia works usually have a ancient/fantasy setting and in these the world is almost always portrayed as one where power is everything ("The strong eat, the weak are meat"), law of the jungle if you want. This is also acceptable since cultivation isn't a secret and cultivators can be seen everywhere and they make the rules. So them acting with different morals than us modern people is understandable ( at least to me). 
    Thats also why I don't dislike stories with this kind of setting.

    But cultivators and everything related to them is usually a secret and known only to a few in stories with a modern setting. That would mean in order to live hidden those cultivators need to have (at least partly) the same morals as a normal person. But in those stories those cultivators behave excactly the same as their ancient counterparts and that completely kills the mood. Just imagine in a Sci-Fi story where a spaceship's captain is a neanderthal (about the modern perfectly accepted harem I will best keep quiet). For me at least it feels totally out of place and akward thats also why I don't read works with modern setting.

    BUT this story is so different. Those cultivators are part of society. Some operate businesses, some get hit by atomic bombs and survive and so on.
    You could even say cultivation went with the times. And that what makes the story one of my favorites.

    RANT END

    From here on I will introduce you to the story.

    First the world

    It's a modern setting. To be excact it starts on 20th May 2019, Monday. Everything releated to cultivation usually is only found in fiction and in the black history of people. But the cultivators arent't mountain hermits or something. They live among the people. Some operate businesses, others touring the world or playing games, in short they are more or less integrated in society. Also they have long ababonend those "laws of the jungle". At least you will no longer see them destroying mountains and killing millions like eating breakfast. Also even high level cultivators fear atomic bombs. So they aren't excactly untouchable. The world can be said to be pretty peaceful.

    Next story

    It starts with the MC mistakinly added to a chat group (think of a whatsapp or facebook group where you can only join and read the content when your invited). At first he thinks the members are a bunch of Xianxia chuunibyou victims. Because their chats are pretty funny for the MC he stays in the group for a few good laughs every day. Later on he realises that they are real cultivators and thats where he begins to cultivate.
    If your expecting the usual clichés move on than this story goes as far as possible away from them.

    The story itself is pretty funny because all what you would expect is made fun of.
    There are no arrogant bullies or you could even say there are allmost no enemies at all (at least one that you seriously consider a threat) yet the story feels never boring, forced or rushed - its a nice paced story.


    Characters

    Song Shuhang (MC): He is kind person (the type that can only play the role of an black hearted villian ^^). Because he gets accidentially added to an chat group of cultivators and meeting one he joins the world of cultivation. 182cm high, handsome and 17 or 18 years old. He started cultivating way to late (normally one starts to cultivate at 3 or 4) so most had almost no hope for him, but because he gets dragged into one mess after another his cultivation is faster than anyones.
    Currently (chap. 774) he is at the beginning of the 3rd Rank. Loves reading books no matter what kind.
    Was involved with many females but no real relationship with any. He was at the trying phase with Ye Leaves (MTL) but she turned out to be a spirit with a human soul and in the recent chapters she made a emotional contract with the MC and hasn't appeared again. 
    MCs greatest distress is that is he can't be his ideal cultivator. For a good explanation please read here
    https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=5909196#post5909196.


    White Senior: The perfect human. 7th Rank in Cultivation. When MC just started cultivating the other members of the group tricked him into taking care of him without telling him why nobody wants to take care of  him. Turns out that his body gives off some sort of natural charm that causes one to fall in love with him even when your perfectly straight or not even human smiley . The other reason is that his luck parameter is so off the charts that the phrase "risk and wealth coexist" doesnt apply to him rather he gets all the wealth and the bystanders have to bear the risk. The third riskfactor is sometimes he starts to doze off when thinking of something and then he usually falls face first on the ground. But because of his high cultivation rank its more like a bomb exploded than a person falling.
    His hobby is taking apart machinery (super good at disassembling but sucks at assembling which results usually in exploding)and closed door practice (his nickname is retreat madman). When the MC picks him up he can already control his charm ability. He loves interesting things and is always in search of new things.
    His special skill can be considered his "one time flying sword Ver. 4". Because of his high level as an insciption master he can make flying swords out of anything and his one time flying swords ver. 4 are usually made out of random branches. whenever he broke something he would use them to send it into outer space so nobody knows of his mishaps.

    Soft Feather: A lively and innocent young woman and the first cultivator the MC meets. After helping her with her errand she sents him two boxes filled with medicine which let him enter cultivation. Early to mid 20s, Peak of 3rd Rank in Cultivation, beauty with long legs. Gives off the vibe that she's even younger that the MC. Friends with MC because they are similiar in age. Her father is Rank 7 Cultivator.

    Spiritual Butterfly Respected Sage: Soft Feather's father. Overly attached to his daughter. Has archived the Dao in fussing over every detail. Strong interest in everything related to space (not outer space but the abilty to control or interfere with space)

    Ah Shiliu (Ah Sixteen): When MC hasn't realised that everyone in the group was a real cultivator she was going through the tribulation and the MC heard it. She failed but survived. Though she survived she was left with fataly problems that would kill her in the near future. MC meets her twice when she was molested and helped her once and once she resolved the molester herself, later on he meets her in the hospital. After meeting her the 2nd time in the hospital he helped her when another cultivator tried to kill her and escapes with her. After resolving this problem she went back to her clan only to ship herself inside a coffin to MC door. After playing a whole day like a normal girl (shopping, cinema, etc) she tried to survive. Later on the MC got for her the right medicine and that helped her recover. She is a petit female (loli?), like her elder Ah Qi  likes to fight. She likes the MC but doesn't really show it though shes always concerned about his female relationships and possible rivals. MC doesn't know.

    Ah Qi (Ah Seven): An elder of Ah Shiliu. Male. Famous for fighing against whole sects alone. Rank 5 of cultivatinon.

    Medicine Master: Famous for his pill concocting skills and eccentric appearance. His appearance is actually made by his female disciple who want to marry him and by dressing him eccentric she eliminates potential rivals. His real appearance is that of an handsome "warm" man. Story wise he married his disciple a few days ago and no longer dresses eccentric. Taught the MC his first techniques. Late or Peak of Rank 4.

    Jiang Zi Yan (MTL): Female disciple of Medicine Master. Despite being his disciple only a little bit of medicine knowledge. Always wanted to marry Medicine Master and only recently managed it. Culprit responsible for Medicine Masters eccentric appearance. Gives of an evil vibe.

    Mt. Yellow’s True Monarch: Moderator of the group. Peak of 6th rank of cultivation. Added MC by mistake to the group and after calculating a devination he didn't kick the MC. Has a Great demon dog that always causes trouble. Posseses almost every kind of businesses.

    North River’s Loose Practitioner: Peak 5th rank of cultivation. Most well informed member of the group. Always at odds with Copper Trigram’s Immortal Master. Before becoming friends with Ah Qi and joining the group he had a very hard life. After joining he was like a fish in water. Tricked MC into taking care of Senior White.

    Copper Trigram’s Immortal Master: A devination master that never once calculated right, but when you take the opposite of his result you are always right. At odds with North River's Loose Practitioner. Because he always calculates wrong he made a lot of enemys and thus learned the art of transformation to the point where even the closest person of the person he transforms into can't see any flaws. Nobody knows his real appearance. Beginning of 6th rank.

    Mad Saber Three Waves: 5th Rank in cultivation. Always courting death by annoying some expert, very handsome and strong when he isn't curting death. Famous for having the memory of a goldfish.

    Ye Leaves (MTL): Rank 5th in Cultivation. When her sect was destroyed in ancient times she was killed but because she was taking care of her family guardian spirit, it gave birth to her as a spirit with a human soul and without the memories of her sect destruction. Her sects master survived and in all this time she never realised that she's a spirit. Like the MC she loves reading books and because he wasn't allowed read the books in the libery she offered him to become a couple. MC agreed to a trial stage. After realising that she's a spirit she was disheartened that she isn't human anymore. Shortly after she makes a emotional contract with the MC and isn't seen for the time being.  After seeing "Lychee Fairy" she felt like seeing her mother. Was accepted by her as her goddaugther.

    Lychee Fairy: A beautiful young woman whos addicted to selfies. 6th Rank in cultivation. Her name Lychee was given by her master who was to lazy to think and gave all of her/his disciples fruit names. After meeting Ye Leaves she had a feeling like meeting her own loved ones which horrified her at first but after talking with her she became her godmother.


    So I'm stopping here since it took me 7h to finish, remake and finish it again.
    Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

    If there are any questions no need to be shy and ask right away.

    Edit: I realized that I havn't mentioned that this novel is being translated so here I'm posting the link. 

    http://volaretranslations.com/cultivation-chat-group/

    Those of you who can and want, please support the translators.
  • ^Thanks, dude!
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Got a few questions...

    How slow paced is CCG? 

    Based on the MC still being 3rd rank at ch774, I'm guessing it's quite a slow crawl to the top of Mt. Tai. 

    Does the MC do anything amazing or does he just cultivate faster than normal? 

    And finally, the most important question... Who is best girl? 

    Thanks to anyone who answers! 
  • edited September 2016
    eldaniwar said:
    No snu snu?
    No. MC is at this point still putting his cultivation above his romance because he knows that he started way too late and if he isn't putting 200% effort into it, he may never amount to anything.

    dragn555 said:
    Got a few questions...

    How slow paced is CCG? 

    Based on the MC still being 3rd rank at ch774, I'm guessing it's quite a slow crawl to the top of Mt. Tai. 

    Does the MC do anything amazing or does he just cultivate faster than normal? 

    And finally, the most important question... Who is best girl? 

    Thanks to anyone who answers! 

    In the real world only 2 months have passed and even a genius who started at the best time needs 10y to reach his level. He was cultivating for 4 months because he spend 5 days in a place where time is accelerated by 12 times.

    About the storys pacing I never once felt it to be slow because our MC isn't sitting in some cave and cultivates for years but is always involved in some event. The best part about that is that these events are relatively unique and that is what keeps the story fresh and also funny for me.

    I guess surviving could be his most amazing feat considering that has to take care of more than just one 1st class troublemaker. Fights itself are really rare but they aren't bad, I would even say that they quite nice. 

    About who's the best girl I honestly can't answer because they all have their unique traits and I like them all. They aren't as deep portrayed as some of us may wanted them to be, but I wouldn't say that they simply exist for sake of falling in love with the MC.

    Hope I could answer some of your doubts.

  • Does the mc meet all the members of the chat room in the real word too? ....it seems like he is also the type to have wierd luck xD ...i really hope someone comments it in the future...the chat convos are the best!!
  • ^ yes he meets them all and has also interaction with all the named members though only a little bit. They are also pretty funny people as they are always completely different from what the MC expects them to be.

    The other member of the chat group are also suspecting that he has  extremly good luck but its overshadowed by senior whites abnormal luck.
  • so the mc is living with senior white so he can take care of him?...then he has really good...bad luck xD
  • it feels like the butterfly princess have lots of interest on mc, aint no body got jealous of him? comeon got like prefect girls chasing mc no?
  • Is there any romance like dating or stuff? And if so is it harem or not?
  • edited October 2016
    BigG00se said:
    Is there any romance like dating or stuff? And if so is it harem or not?
    no noteworthy romance up to date because MC started way to late with cultivation (normally one starts at 3-5 years old, MC started at 18) and puts his all into cultivation.

    up to know only 2 girls have shown obvious signs of holding an affection towards the MC. (Ye Leaves, Ah Shiliu)

    In the case of Soft Feather, it's more of concern between friends. MC was the first person whom she interacted when she left the island(sect) for the first time alone and MC helped her finishing her task, thus becoming friends. there hasn't been much interaction between them because only 2-3 months have elapsed since the MC started cultivation.

    MC is a thoroughly modern human so up to now he didn't show any signs of considering a harem a possibilty. Adding to that the females are also born into modern society, I belive that the story will not end in a harem. The most I could see would be maybe 2 or 3 females in a relationship with the MC, but for that to happen a LOT of work needs to be done.

    In summary those who feared that this story's romance department will develop into some cheap harem, fear not. There hasn't even been any signs of a real romance with even a single partner. So you can read at least 782 chapters without cringing at the bad implementation of male/female relationships.
  • edited October 2016
    @Eddio ;
    When does the MC save Ah Shiliu from a cultivator?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • wew just realize LMNTL translate cultivation chat group wohohwohwowhowh
  • Akashura said:
    @Eddio ;
    When does the MC save Ah Shiliu from a cultivator?
    In chapter 107. the way he saves her is quite hilarious. I'm always grinning when I'm reading this part
  • redleaf97 said:
    wew just realize LMNTL translate cultivation chat group wohohwohwowhowh
    For those who don't know that it's translated. here's the link

    http://volaretranslations.com/cultivation-chat-group/
  • edited October 2016
    @Eddio ;
    The MC doesn't possess any Xiantian Qi. So how does he finish his foundation building so quickly?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino

  • Akashura said:
    @Eddio ;
    The MC doesn't possess any Xiantian Qi. So how does he finish his foundation building so quickly?

    The one who wants to kill Ah Shiliu(Ah Sixteen) was actually tricked because their sect had a special fruit that can heal injuries caused by a failed tribulation.
    Ah Qi(Ah Seven) was acquainted with the elders of this sect and in order to cure Ah Shiliu's injuries caused by her failed tribulation he asked them to sell him the fruit. He though was refused because it's extremly hard to cultivate and he left to search for another way.
    But in the night the sect was attacked by "Ah Qi" who injured the elders with his trademark skill and stole the crucial fruit.
    Afterwards someone from the attacked sect finds Ah Shiliu in a hospital (she ran away from her sect because she thought it's impossible to cure her and she would die) and tries to kill her. Song Shuhang saves her and after her they manage to chase the attacker away, another one tries to kill her.
    Turns out one evil sects clan master also failed his tribulation and managed to survive but just like with Ah Shiliu if he doesn't find a way to cure the aftereffects he will die. But this evil sect isn't very powerful so they would destroyed or crippeld by the counteattack of the sect with the fruit. So one of the evil sects elders devised a plan to frame Ah Qi and stealing the fruit. Ah Qi sect is too powerful for the sect with the fruit so they would try to retaliate against the weaker members and Ah Shiliu who is also one of the best geniuses of Ah Qi's sect makes the best target. Of course after succeding the sect with fruit with definitly be destroyed and the evil sect would be the only winners.

    At least that was the plan.
     
    Song Shuhang managed to prevent everything and when he meets up with Ah Qi who came to protect Ah Shiliu they set out to destroy the evil sect.
    Her is another plot twist. It turns out that the elder of the evil sect is acually a member of a much bigger evil sect and joined this small sect to refine their lives and blood which would help him to break through into the 5th level of cultivation. He's also aquainted with Ah Qi.

    Here's the pat how Song Shuhang manages to finish his foundation building so quickly.

    While Ah Qi was attacking the evil sect Song Shuhang was taking pictues of the fight with his phone and posting them in the group. Two of the group members realised that under the battlefield was an inscription formation (sorry I can't remember what it's originally called so I made up my own name) that would kill everyone of the evil sect and refine their lives and blood. These two members told Song Shuhang that if he stands in a specific position he can shorten his foundation building and even get a rare material. After waiting at the specified position and gaining the benefits he heads home with Ah Qi and Ah Shiliu. At this point his foundation building was nearly complete.

    A bit of trivia for those interested. Foundation building refers to strengthening the blood. An only after breaking through one starts to use Xiantian Qi (if it is even called as such).









  • edited October 2016
    Eddio said:

    Akashura said:
    @Eddio ;;;;
    The MC doesn't possess any Xiantian Qi. So how does he finish his foundation building so quickly?

    The one who wants to kill Ah Shiliu(Ah Sixteen) was actually tricked because their sect had a special fruit that can heal injuries caused by a failed tribulation.
    Ah Qi(Ah Seven) was acquainted with the elders of this sect and in order to cure Ah Shiliu's injuries caused by her failed tribulation he asked them to sell him the fruit. He though was refused because it's extremly hard to cultivate and he left to search for another way.
    But in the night the sect was attacked by "Ah Qi" who injured the elders with his trademark skill and stole the crucial fruit.
    Afterwards someone from the attacked sect finds Ah Shiliu in a hospital (she ran away from her sect because she thought it's impossible to cure her and she would die) and tries to kill her. Song Shuhang saves her and after her they manage to chase the attacker away, another one tries to kill her.
    Turns out one evil sects clan master also failed his tribulation and managed to survive but just like with Ah Shiliu if he doesn't find a way to cure the aftereffects he will die. But this evil sect isn't very powerful so they would destroyed or crippeld by the counteattack of the sect with the fruit. So one of the evil sects elders devised a plan to frame Ah Qi and stealing the fruit. Ah Qi sect is too powerful for the sect with the fruit so they would try to retaliate against the weaker members and Ah Shiliu who is also one of the best geniuses of Ah Qi's sect makes the best target. Of course after succeding the sect with fruit with definitly be destroyed and the evil sect would be the only winners.

    At least that was the plan.
     
    Song Shuhang managed to prevent everything and when he meets up with Ah Qi who came to protect Ah Shiliu they set out to destroy the evil sect.
    Her is another plot twist. It turns out that the elder of the evil sect is acually a member of a much bigger evil sect and joined this small sect to refine their lives and blood which would help him to break through into the 5th level of cultivation. He's also aquainted with Ah Qi.

    Here's the pat how Song Shuhang manages to finish his foundation building so quickly.

    While Ah Qi was attacking the evil sect Song Shuhang was taking pictues of the fight with his phone and posting them in the group. Two of the group members realised that under the battlefield was an inscription formation (sorry I can't remember what it's originally called so I made up my own name) that would kill everyone of the evil sect and refine their lives and blood. These two members told Song Shuhang that if he stands in a specific position he can shorten his foundation building and even get a rare material. After waiting at the specified position and gaining the benefits he heads home with Ah Qi and Ah Shiliu. At this point his foundation building was nearly complete.

    A bit of trivia for those interested. Foundation building refers to strengthening the blood. An only after breaking through one starts to use Xiantian Qi (if it is even called as such).


    So how does the MC makes up for the Xiantian qi he lacks?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    Eddio said:

    Akashura said:
    @Eddio ;;;;
    The MC doesn't possess any Xiantian Qi. So how does he finish his foundation building so quickly?

    The one who wants to kill Ah Shiliu(Ah Sixteen) was actually tricked because their sect had a special fruit that can heal injuries caused by a failed tribulation.
    Ah Qi(Ah Seven) was acquainted with the elders of this sect and in order to cure Ah Shiliu's injuries caused by her failed tribulation he asked them to sell him the fruit. He though was refused because it's extremly hard to cultivate and he left to search for another way.
    But in the night the sect was attacked by "Ah Qi" who injured the elders with his trademark skill and stole the crucial fruit.
    Afterwards someone from the attacked sect finds Ah Shiliu in a hospital (she ran away from her sect because she thought it's impossible to cure her and she would die) and tries to kill her. Song Shuhang saves her and after her they manage to chase the attacker away, another one tries to kill her.
    Turns out one evil sects clan master also failed his tribulation and managed to survive but just like with Ah Shiliu if he doesn't find a way to cure the aftereffects he will die. But this evil sect isn't very powerful so they would destroyed or crippeld by the counteattack of the sect with the fruit. So one of the evil sects elders devised a plan to frame Ah Qi and stealing the fruit. Ah Qi sect is too powerful for the sect with the fruit so they would try to retaliate against the weaker members and Ah Shiliu who is also one of the best geniuses of Ah Qi's sect makes the best target. Of course after succeding the sect with fruit with definitly be destroyed and the evil sect would be the only winners.

    At least that was the plan.
     
    Song Shuhang managed to prevent everything and when he meets up with Ah Qi who came to protect Ah Shiliu they set out to destroy the evil sect.
    Her is another plot twist. It turns out that the elder of the evil sect is acually a member of a much bigger evil sect and joined this small sect to refine their lives and blood which would help him to break through into the 5th level of cultivation. He's also aquainted with Ah Qi.

    Here's the pat how Song Shuhang manages to finish his foundation building so quickly.

    While Ah Qi was attacking the evil sect Song Shuhang was taking pictues of the fight with his phone and posting them in the group. Two of the group members realised that under the battlefield was an inscription formation (sorry I can't remember what it's originally called so I made up my own name) that would kill everyone of the evil sect and refine their lives and blood. These two members told Song Shuhang that if he stands in a specific position he can shorten his foundation building and even get a rare material. After waiting at the specified position and gaining the benefits he heads home with Ah Qi and Ah Shiliu. At this point his foundation building was nearly complete.

    A bit of trivia for those interested. Foundation building refers to strengthening the blood. An only after breaking through one starts to use Xiantian Qi (if it is even called as such).


    So how does the MC makes up for the Xiantian qi he lacks?

    This xiantian qi is normally only effective till around 8 years old. That's also why cultivators start as early as possible to guide their children on the path of cultivation. (You mean this qi right?)

    If I am not mistaken about the Xiantian qi your talking about, than he resolves this porblem this way:

    Until peak of 2nd level he hasn't any xiantian qi. When he was at the peak of the 1st level he get's involved with a group of professional killers (he literally fell on them) an they are using an ancient cultivation technique that mimicks the xiantian qi. Senior White helps Song Shuhang to get this technique and when he was at the peak of 2nd level he completes his xiantian qi and also breaks through to the 3rd level.


  • so around the latest raw is MC still 18 years old(if i remember the age right?)?
  • redleaf97 said:
    so around the latest raw is MC still 18 years old(if i remember the age right?)?

    Correct. 4 months or so have passed since he started.
  • edited November 2016
    Eddio said:
    redleaf97 said:
    so around the latest raw is MC still 18 years old(if i remember the age right?)?

    Correct. 4 months or so have passed since he started.
    aint that abit too fast MC cultivation, i mean Medicine master had mentioned people need 100 days(3 month?) to complete foundation to cultivate. doesnt this mean MC talent quite superb? 

    i started reading using MT its a bit vague 
  • edited November 2016
    Spoiler:


    Chapter 75 

    Song's, first kill lel

    Chapter 104

    busted. he was seen by mortal during training.

    Chapter 139

    He officially make Doa name debut "Mt Book Huge Pressure" 

    Chapter 166&167

    breakthrough First stage cultivation, found talent in eye that can see thing in slow mo
  • edited November 2016
    @Eddio 

    what is on the mysterious island? that erased memory of 5 stage cultivator when the bump into the island
  • edited November 2016
    redleaf97 said:
    @Eddio ;;; 

    what is on the mysterious island? that erased memory of 5 stage cultivator when the bump into the island

    The previous heaven "exploded" and broke into many small pieces. It's a specific piece of the destroyed heaven and is currently controlled by a surviving resident of heaven. 

    He plans to rebuild the old heaven and in order to guard the secret of this place he seals the memories of anyone who enters this place. That's why nobody who went there remembers anything. Though the seal can be undone under specific circumstances (nobody knows).

    Also they did not bumb into it but after exploring the island and getting their memories erased, they woke up on some beach.

    Hope I could answer. Also there could be some small mistakes since I'm reading the story with MT, though the it should be 95% correct.
  • edited November 2016
    Eddio said:
    redleaf97 said:
    @Eddio ;;; 

    what is on the mysterious island? that erased memory of 5 stage cultivator when the bump into the island

    The previous heaven "exploded" and broke into many small pieces. It's a specific piece of the destroyed heaven and is currently controlled by a surviving resident of heaven. 

    He plans to rebuild the old heaven and in order to guard the secret of this place he seals the memories of anyone who enters this place. That's why nobody who went there remembers anything. Though the seal can be undone under specific circumstances (nobody knows).

    Also they did not bumb into it but after exploring the island and getting their memories erased, they woke up on some beach.

    Hope I could answer. Also there could be some small mistakes since I'm reading the story with MT, though the it should be 95% correct.
    Are heaven resident cultivation stage around 10+? or something. i mean what are their cultivation level?
  • redleaf97 said:
    Eddio said:
    redleaf97 said:
    @Eddio ;;; 

    what is on the mysterious island? that erased memory of 5 stage cultivator when the bump into the island

    The previous heaven "exploded" and broke into many small pieces. It's a specific piece of the destroyed heaven and is currently controlled by a surviving resident of heaven. 

    He plans to rebuild the old heaven and in order to guard the secret of this place he seals the memories of anyone who enters this place. That's why nobody who went there remembers anything. Though the seal can be undone under specific circumstances (nobody knows).

    Also they did not bumb into it but after exploring the island and getting their memories erased, they woke up on some beach.

    Hope I could answer. Also there could be some small mistakes since I'm reading the story with MT, though the it should be 95% correct.
    Are heaven resident cultivation stage around 10+? or something. i mean what are their cultivation level?

    No they were normal cultivators of at least stage 7 up to stage 10. The only being that is beyond state 10 would be the current master of heaven. 
  • Eddio said:

    No they were normal cultivators of at least stage 7 up to stage 10. The only being that is beyond state 10 would be the current master of heaven. 
    What is the Cultivation stage from foundation to tenth stage?

    Foundation
    1 stage - ?
    2-4 stage - breathing?
    5 stage - gold core
    ...
    ...
  • redleaf97 said:
    Eddio said:

    No they were normal cultivators of at least stage 7 up to stage 10. The only being that is beyond state 10 would be the current master of heaven. 
    What is the Cultivation stage from foundation to tenth stage?

    Foundation
    1 stage - ?
    2-4 stage - breathing?
    5 stage - gold core
    ...
    ...

    Sorry i can't answer this question because I read with MT. Somebody kind enough to translate them, because I'm interested too.
  • HAAHAHHAHA im reading around 100+ chapter Reverend Bai is like a kid that want to open everything : refrigerator , air conditioner & etc HAHAHAH
Sign In or Register to comment.