My Beautiful Teacher Spoilers

1235711

Comments

  • Pfff no fucking way, mc no have sex with Su Ji until the end of novel? or have in the end? That's sad and bored.
  • edited September 2016
    How does the MC reconcile with Chiyo? Also in which chapter do they have sex for the 2nd time?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • What happened to the girl name Bright who have no soul? 
  • What happened to the girl name Bright who have no soul? 
    She managed to create her own soul but no one knew untill almost the last chapter. ofc she became qin Chao women
  • What chapter does MC bang Wu Xin?
  • Austin said:
    What chapter does MC bang Wu Xin?
    considering she's under an aphrodisiac effect in the current latest TL...probably soon.
  • Austin said:
    What chapter does MC bang Wu Xin?
    considering she's under an aphrodisiac effect in the current latest TL...probably soon.
    They don't have sex in this segment.
  • SPWJin said:
    :(
    I know bro.
    So can anyone answer my question?
  • edited September 2016
    Who is Xuanyuan Ying Ji? 
    What kind of relationship does she have with qin chao? 
  • she is the woman of "yingtian" the qin chao in her previous life. she is also qin chao woman in this life.
  • momzo said:
    she is the woman of "yingtian" the qin chao in her previous life. she is also qin chao woman in this life.
    okay!Thanks.
    So Qin chao is Reincarnation of Yingtian?
  • edited December 2016
    qin chao's women:

    Su ji
    Little Bai
    zhao jingjing
    liu ying
    chiyoda (s160)
    ai xiao xue
    shen qing (s495)
    hua niang
    su fei

    rosie
    xuanyan ying ji
    nine fairy princess
    hu lili
    huanfu yingruo (s1527)
    shen yu (s1353)
    gui mu
    fa duo (s885)
    shi xin
    luo qing lin (s1310-1311)
    anqing baiying (s382-1442)
    anqing beixi
    anqing beiixue

    yu lu (s105-133)
    liao sasha
    keiko (s don't remember the chapter)
    fang wen
    wu xin (s don't remember the chapter)
    li na
    shanggyan yan
    chen xin
    yang li (fellatio 1804)
    li xue

    shi ying (s don't remember the chapter)
    cheng ying (s1367)
    liu chang
    long bei'er (s353)

    Athena
    Nana xiqian (s1928)

    dragon sisters (ring):
    li yin
    ni chang
    huan
    hai tang
    ling'er
    bao tong (s2008)
    hua rui


    s... is the chapter where qin chao have sex with the girls.

    chiyoda betray qin chao in chap 1803, she come back to his side in chap 2004.

    marriage proposal:
    nine fairy princess (c1991)
    fang wen (c1992)
    hu lili (c1993)
    liao sasha, li xue, shi xin, shi ying, wu xin, keiko, yu lu, lu meijuan, wu qingye (c1994)
    xuanyuan ying ji, little bai (c1996)


  • momzo said:
    all the woman of qin chao:

    Su ji
    Little Bai
    zhao jingjing
    liu ying
    chiyoda (s160)
    ai xiao xue
    shen qing (s495)
    hua niang
    su fei

    rosie
    xuanyan ying ji
    nine fairy princess
    hu lili
    huanfu yingruo (s1527)
    shen yu (s1353)
    gui mu
    fa duo (s885)
    shi xin
    luo qing lin (s1310-1311)
    anqing baiying (s382-1442)

    yu lu (s105-133)
    liao sasha
    keiko (s don't remember the chapter)
    fang wen
    wu xin (s don't remember the chapter)
    li na
    shanggyan yan
    chen xin
    yang li
    lie xue

    shi ying (s don't remember the chapter)
    cheng ying (s1367)
    liu chang
    long bei'er (s353)

    dragon sisters (ring):
    li yin
    ni chang
    huan
    hai tang
    ling'er
    bao tong

    i'm in chap1649, i will add the others girls when there statut as qin chao will be conformed.
    s... is the chapter where qin chao have sex with the girls.
    When does the MC have sex with Chiyoda again?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • i don't remember the chap...sorry
  • momzo said:
    she is the woman of "yingtian" the qin chao in her previous life. she is also qin chao woman in this life.
    okay!Thanks.
    So Qin chao is Reincarnation of Yingtian?
    yeah, he is.
  • I heard the other book of this author has a very tragic ending(Mai Kitsune Waifu). What about this one. Sorry, I did not back read yet.
  • Is nobody else bothered about the poor grammar/translation. As far as I read, sometimes the tense is in present or past form and I just couldn't bother to read it anymore 
  • I heard the other book of this author has a very tragic ending(Mai Kitsune Waifu). What about this one. Sorry, I did not back read yet.
    the ending is good, acceptable.
  • is there any other sex scene (except Yu Lu scene)...in the translated chapter and what chapter is it?
  • Does he bring back yu lu and the little girl back with him when he returns to the city?
  • edited October 2016
    rvtots33 said:
    is there any other sex scene (except Yu Lu scene)...in the translated chapter and what chapter is it?
    yes, many

    Does he bring back yu lu and the little girl back with him when he returns to the city?
    no, they remain in their house (liao sasha's house). they (yu lu and sasha) accept his marriage proposal in the chapter 1994.
  • momzo said:
    rvtots33 said:
    is there any other sex scene (except Yu Lu scene)...in the translated chapter and what chapter is it?
    yes, many

    Does he bring back yu lu and the little girl back with him when he returns to the city?
    no, they remain in their house (liao sasha's house). they (yu lu and sasha) accept his marriage proposal in the chapter 1994.
    But is there gonna be more interaction with them in the chapters in between? It would be horrible otherwise..
  • golan87 said:
    momzo said:
    rvtots33 said:
    is there any other sex scene (except Yu Lu scene)...in the translated chapter and what chapter is it?
    yes, many

    Does he bring back yu lu and the little girl back with him when he returns to the city?
    no, they remain in their house (liao sasha's house). they (yu lu and sasha) accept his marriage proposal in the chapter 1994.
    But is there gonna be more interaction with them in the chapters in between? It would be horrible otherwise..
    And when does he stop this bullshit 'I should just think of Su Ji' and accept and embrace the fact that he has many relationships?
  • he will continue to say "that" but he never stop to have every beautiful girl he meet and she accepts that.

  • So before i start reading... i wanna ask if Yang Sashan(ex) dumping him happens before chapter 1 or in the story?
  • danny16 said:
    So before i start reading... i wanna ask if Yang Sashan(ex) dumping him happens before chapter 1 or in the story?
    i think it showed her dumping him in a short flashback in the story 
  • FrostyX7z said:
    danny16 said:
    So before i start reading... i wanna ask if Yang Sashan(ex) dumping him happens before chapter 1 or in the story?
    i think it showed her dumping him in a short flashback in the story 
    Thank you, that's much better than it happing like CD.
  • now lets see how long it takes for him to get with Li Na (his neighbor) now that he's back
Sign In or Register to comment.