CF mother frm a super strong clan ?

While recently reading the LNMTL i was on chapter where CF meet  his father who says him all about what happened and how they got thrown out of the clan typically they r from Chu heavenly clan which is a side ruler of upper boundary realm and r aiming to be ruler of a star region so basically we can get the point tht they r not strong enough or they can even be considered as weak or small clan in the star region they r on whereas CF dad mentioned tht his mother is from other start region so i think maybe his mother is from a major clan or power from a star region which is even stronger than the star region Chu family is now bascially i think maybe a arc focusing on CF to meet his mother.

Comments

• He accidentally made love with his mother :*
  • Ruki said:
    He accidentally made love with his mother :*
    Your trolling right?
  • flashback said:
    While recently reading the LNMTL i was on chapter where CF meet  his father who says him all about what happened and how they got thrown out of the clan typically they r from Chu heavenly clan which is a side ruler of upper boundary realm and r aiming to be ruler of a star region so basically we can get the point tht they r not strong enough or they can even be considered as weak or small clan in the star region they r on whereas CF dad mentioned tht his mother is from other start region so i think maybe his mother is from a major clan or power from a star region which is even stronger than the star region Chu family is now bascially i think maybe a arc focusing on CF to meet his mother.
    i'm new to the scene what is LNMTL..
  • Xertasian said:

i'm new to the scene what is LNMTL..
    http://lnmtl.com/novel/martial-god-asura
  • Ruki said:
    Is this for real or fake 
  • Ruki said:
    Is this for real or fake 
    Fake

• flashback said:

Up until the latest chapter, there's still not enough info told about MC's mother. I'm guessing it will follow the same pattern with his dad's. Meaning, it will only be revealed when MC is strong enough to go to Star Regions. And the story's probably very far from that point.

Although, Xue Ji (his 2nd Asura spirit) recently revealed that his mother is very strong. She forcefully opened the gate to Asura Spirit World and grabbed/grasped them against their wish, both of which she says should be impossible. She also said none of her seniors which are very strong individuals could stop MC's mom from grabbing/grasping her.

Now, the grab/grasp aspect is very interesting. this probably means MC's mother is an existence like the big hand who tore apart the Eastern Sea Region skies, the one with Little Fishy. So I think MC's mother is an existence very much like that.
  • Do you guys maybe think when he reaches the place where his mother is he will meet little fishy too?

• Sam004 said:
    Do you guys maybe think when he reaches the place where his mother is he will meet little fishy too?

I think Little Fishy also comes from the Star Region where MC's mother is supposed to be.

But with regards to your question, even if she's from the same plane/boundary as MC's mother, it's not necessarily that they'll only meet again once he gets there. The author can make it so they'll meet sooner in a lower plane/boundary. Who knows.
  • Probably impossible. Do you know who Chu Feng father is? And even he Said Chu Feng mother had incredible origin... I highly doubt little fishy is from a so strong upper Realm...
  • Little fishy is confirmed to be a princess from a Star realm that is stronger than CF's.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Than Chu Feng yeah, but his father is really hyped...
  • His father was only the strongest person in the upper boundry. His grandfather had some accomplishments in their own star realm , but he vanished.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited August 2016
    Dude, his grand father beat down the strongest person of a very well known sect. And they Said that the Chu heavenly clan control a whole star Realm, although not one of the strongest... And both were labelled as absolute genius, especially the grand father...
  • CHC is controlling an upper boundry , to which the hundred refinery ordinary realm belongs to. It hasnt been said who controls the star realm to which the chu upper boundry belongs to. His grandfather travelled through it once to establish his reputation and bring the clan there in the future but he vanished at some point in time , we only know he is not dead and that he beat Kai Hong at some point in the past.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I'm pretty sure Chu Feng father Said they were controlling a star Realm... oh well, i will look at it later.
  • Thats the clan dream and they believed his grandfather would do it , thats why he went there, but he went missing.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited August 2016
    Okay thanks.
    They are a "side upper Realm ruler", indeed not a star region ruler.
    So little fishy clan is possibly as strong as Chu heavenly clan? Or stronger? 
    But I believe CF mother isn't in the same Realm... First they Said she wasn't in the same Star Realm as Chu Feng. But little fishy probably is, or else would she go to another Star Realm to visiter lower Realm there ?
     Moreover I'm not sure if the cat is in a stronger sect or not?

• Chu Feng's mother is from another star realm , but if its meant star realm as a whole or just star realm dimension its not known. Little fishy is confirmed to the princess of a star realm dimension clan princess. 

What i mean by implying there is a difference between star realm as a whole and star realm dimension is: Star realm as a whole includes the star realm dimension , all the upper boundries below it , all the ordinary realms below them and all the lower realms even lower.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I was wondering if there is really a star Realm dimension. Chu Feng father talked about a star Realm like a piece of starry sky where every stars are lower, ordinary or upper Realm.

I read it again and it says nowhere that her clan control a Star Realm. (Or maybe i'm bad at reading)
    But they talked about the Martial ancestor lower Realm and the Martial ancestor star region. So they probably are not from the same star region. So she came there because of her interest to Fate Progenitor?
  • What chapter does Chu Feng meet his dad I read up to chapter 1600 on inmtl 
  • Either 1900's or 2100's , cant check atm.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• flashback said:

Up until the latest chapter, there's still not enough info told about MC's mother. I'm guessing it will follow the same pattern with his dad's. Meaning, it will only be revealed when MC is strong enough to go to Star Regions. And the story's probably very far from that point.

Although, Xue Ji (his 2nd Asura spirit) recently revealed that his mother is very strong. She forcefully opened the gate to Asura Spirit World and grabbed/grasped them against their wish, both of which she says should be impossible. She also said none of her seniors which are very strong individuals could stop MC's mom from grabbing/grasping her.

Now, the grab/grasp aspect is very interesting. this probably means MC's mother is an existence like the big hand who tore apart the Eastern Sea Region skies, the one with Little Fishy. So I think MC's mother is an existence very much like that.
    so why would she marry a mortal like his dad?
  • His dad wasn't a mortal , he was the strongest person in his upper boundry when he was around CF's age and was probably going to explore the star realm like his father too and had the most prospects of bringing the Chu clan upwards since his father was missing. Not sure how they met though.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited September 2016
    His dad was said to be the greatest if not one of the best talents in there Star region who was said to bring there clan to higher status and many ppl believed[including his rivals and enemies] his dad to become next big powerhouse or the only person to reach tht certain realm in there star region or smething like tht and lead there star region unfortunately the events with Chu feng happen and his dad was surpressed and send where he is now
  • edited September 2016
    And btw the big hand u guys talking bout i.e little fishy isnt tht strong actually she just a youth like Chu Feng and there r elders who r stronger than her nt to mention her father who seems to be emperor of her star region so we can imagine CF mom to be atleast stronger than little fishy and the thing is CF star region is kind of backwater star region compare to other star regions even the power realm little fishy is in said to be a honored existence equivalent to a leader of side ruler influence whereas in little fishy star region her realm is only seens as junior realm with many youths in tht realm nt to mention elders and other senior ranked powerhouses there is too much gap between this 2 star regions. [Ex like Nine Provinces Heaven realm was seen as legends compare to Martial King in Eastern Sea Region 
  • Is there anything relam above star region? Or  are different star regions the final stage where the most powerful people reside?
  • Star regions are the highest planes we know so far of, yes there are many of them.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Oh.....Author wanted to write more than 4k chapters, there may be more planes above Star regions - like galaxies or something...
  • There is plenty of story left for 4k chapters now , even without going beyond star regions.

今晚想跟我上床吗?